Literotica.com
index : members : DawnJ : Biography

Add to favorites

DawnJ
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
DawnJ's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: Large
Height: Tall
Location: New York
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: f
Status: Attached
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: None
Pets: Cat(s)
User Number: 823164
Member Since: March 5, 2007
Last Modified: October 19, 2015
DawnJ
Some words from DawnJ:

What is there to say? I love to write, and I enjoy writing about lovers and loving. And if I meet people here who share my interests and passions, so much the better.

It has been my pleasure to meet a few writers on here, through my work as an editor for the site, who know their craft well, can weave an interesting tale, and hold my interest. I am happy to number some of them among my favorite authors. One or two have become close friends, and I have collaborated, or am currently collaborating with those close friends on stories. These people make the experience here worth the effort I put into it.

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed." ~ Carl Jung

"Sex is a flame which uncontrolled may scorch; properly guided, it will light the torch of eternity."

- Joseph Fetterman

"Sex lies at the root of life, and we can never learn to reverence life until we know how to understand sex."

- Havelock Ellis

"It is not enough to conquer; one must know how to seduce."

- Voltaire

"Graze on my lips; and if those hills be dry, Stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie."

- William Shakespeare

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board