All Comments on '1baap-beti ki kahani...sachhi'

by bhaiyaravig

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
crap

Crap... This happens to b the worst story ever written on literotica. Pls do us all a favor. STOP WRITING.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sh*t

Stop writing this shit. Your as bad as the asswipe sam

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sachhi bryl ki twatus!

Eel bopp sorichoy lingoy - itoldthe witchdoctor iwasin lovewithyou. Hesaid ooheeeoohahhahh pingpang wallawalla bingbang.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What Bullshit!!

Stop writing. You are pathetic. At least try to be realistic.

Don't insult our intelligence. You just wasted my time.

bigshotinthebushbigshotinthebushabout 14 years ago
Bahut hi achchhi kagani hai

Bahut hi mast kahani hai, yaar. Aisi kahaniyan likhna zaroor jari rakhiyega. Beti itni sexy ho, to uski baap ka nazar to zaroor us pe jaye ga hi. Patni se zyada, beti ko chodne ka ichchha hoga. Kavita ki umar kam, lekin tan sex se bhare hue hai. Bachchi chudai ke lye ek dam ready. To usko chudna hi thik hai. Kaun mard aisi rasili chhokri chhod ke, us ki adha buddhi ma ko chodega? Shabaash yaar.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
wrong place

Hi Folks

his lovley stor holdwe find in the area for foreign language torisn in the english zone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
what the hell?

It resembles someone having a seizure on the keyboard. Is this even a real language?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Madarchod hum lo chutiya samza hair Myanmar lodu

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
betichod

Itna jhooth qyon likhte ho Bahan ke laude.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
translate

would love to read it but i can't

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
English Translation with some changes

Kavita is 18 yr old daughter and incredibly sexy. Though she is 18 and yet she looked like 20 yr old. It was due to healthy food she used to eat daily. She had fair complexion and use to wait for her father late night to return home from office. In the mean time she studied for her papers. To see her as my daughter, I have long forgotten about it. Now I only saw her as my sex fantasy item girl. She was unaware of my intentions towards her but I could not help my forbidden feelings for her. Her marriage was due within 2 – 3 years, and then I would be left alone in the house as my wife passed away couple of years ago due to illness. One day he reached home and his hand accidently touched her boob while taking off his coat. His lovely daughter ignored it while her horny father felt bit of excitement in doing that.

His daughter knew that his father is not to be left alone with the young maid they had at home due to her father’s sex craze for lonely women in previous encounters. But she had no idea that her dad had same sex thoughts for her as well! Her dad took half day off from work and parked his car short distance from home so that his daughter could not hear him reached home. He quietly entered the house and saw that his daughter and maid were having a conversation.

I heard my maid saying about me to my daughter “Madam, how should I tell you this but your father is very clever. He finds one way or another to molest me when we two are home alone”. My daughter tried to calm her down by saying “He is been alone and have not had sex with any women since mom passed away. Please don’t take his behavior seriously”. I then saw them fondling each other’s breasts. I couldn’t helped it and my penis had a huge erection. Instead of focusing my attention to Bimla’s private parts, this time my only focus was on Kavita’s breasts and her young virgin pussy. I decided to surprise them and came into their view.

I started scolding my maid Bimla “You should be ashamed of yourself what you doing to my daughter! She’s just 18 yrs old. Now come on, get out. You are dismissed for today. Come back tomorrow. Bimla left home quickly. I then asked my daughter Kavita, “What the hell you were doing with Bimla”? Kavita replied “When you saw and heard everything then why are you asking me this? Mom told me that you use to do things with our maid Bimla while being alone with her. So I asked her, that’s all”.

I asked my daughter “What Bimla have been telling you about me”? I was standing very close to her and had my one hand rested behind her back. She replied “Everything, you did with her alone”. I then asked her “So what do you think of it”? What Kavita replied, gave me an electronic shock and excitement. She said “You are a real man, you know that? I know you have touch and fondle me too many times in the past acting as though it happened accidently but instead feeling bad, I felt good of it”. Her answer gave me a strong bulge in my pants and I quickly took her face with both my hands and kissed her hardly on her lips. Kavita hugged me tightly and response strongly to my kisses. My erection was so huge and hard that it felt as if it was going to tear up my pants. I told my daughter “Go and lock the door of the house before we move on”. She didn’t want to leave me but she obeyed and locked the door before coming back to her horny father.

I took off my clothes quickly and started to take off my daughter’s clothes too. She felt nervous and excited at the same time. This is the first time I saw my baby’s naked body with rosy lips and nipples on her milky white body. Without hesitation, I took mouthful of her breast into my mouth and suck it hardly. My daughter started panting heavily and had a tight grip on my erection. She was stroking me up and down. After she played with it, she told me “Stop sucking my boobs and lay down on bed”. When I did, she came on top of me in 69’ position. I pumped my long fat penis deep in her mouth while I ate my daughter’s wet pussy… chewing her pussy lips between my teeth.

After sucking me for quite some time, she took off her mouth from my penis and laid beside me. She asked me to fuck her hard. I didn’t disappoint her. I put her sexy slim legs onto my both shoulders and inserted my fat penis onto her virgin cunt. She screamed and said “Please go easy on me as it is my first time”. I kissed her full on mouth and shove my boner into her slow but with hard stroke. She moaned “AAAAHHH…” Her hands were behind my back while my mouth was sucking her soft white neck. After stroking into her hardly again, it finally broke her seal. Now I was pumping my full length penis deep into her cunt. I was licking my daughter’s cute face as I pumped my long penis deep into her. Preity Zinta "ahaaaaaaaaa dadddddyyyyy!! your penis is sooo hoootttt!! ahaaaaa ooppppssss wowwwww!! Fuck me hard daaddddyyy, want to get fuck hard by you"! I was fucking her so hard that she gave a loud moan with a huge orgasm. But I kept fucking her, as I didn’t cum yet.

Kavita just laid on bed, panting heavily while I just fucked her hard. I then asked her “What happened? Tired so soon”? Kavita replied “Daddy, you fucked me so hard that I could held back my orgasm and had to release it. But it seems you still need to cum yet. Please wait for me as I need to regain my strength in order to get fucked in my arse and make you cum too”. After 3 minutes, she was on all fours and asked me to fuck her ass. Kavita begged her father to fuck her ass as hard as possible. I didn’t hesitate for one second and forced my fat head penis into her tiny asshole. I kept fucking and slapping her ass cheek of hers. She was now literally screaming and moaning so loud as if she was goanna die. “Daddy!!! Please stop, I take it back… please slow down … AAAAHHH OOOWWW… I can’t take it anymore! Please fuck me slowly… Fuck! How can you fuck your daughter like a slut??? Why don’t you go easy on me as you did while fucking my cunt"??

Instead listening to his daughter, her abusive behavior towards him made him even hornier and continued drill his fat cock deep into her arse. No matter how much she hue and cry, he kept fucking her hard, ripping that tiny asshole of hers. He must have fucked her for at least 10 minutes. He felt his cum near and so he decided to explode inside his beautiful daughter’s arse. He kept cumming inside her anal for 1 – 2 minutes. She collapsed on bed and her father on top of her while having his penis deep inside her arse. Her tears dried up and gave soft moan as she felt her father was now slowly and continuously finger fuck her for several minutes. After that, his daughter revealed her long lost love for him and that she had most memorable time with him. She confessed her sex fantasy with him.

For several years back, she dreamed of getting fucked by her daddy. Kavita said “I never thought to have this much fun in sex”. My daughter then promised me “Fuck our maid Bimla, in front of me tomorrow”. She made me swear on it, and so I agreed. We then went for shower together and I fucked her hard against the shower wall. The next day when our maid Bimla came, I fucked her in front of my daughter Kavita. I fucked my maid in doggy style while she ate Kavita’s pussy at the same time. After Kavita’s marriage, whenever she use to come home… I fucked her in every corner of the house. I even fucked my daughter Kavita in her car late rainy nights and had lot of threesomes with our maid Bimla at home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I would like to have fun with your Girl.

I would like to have fun with your Girl. Please reach me in this mail id- foranightride@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
1 baap-beti ki kahani ...sachhi

zara dheeray dheeray zyada detail de kar likhtay tau achha thha.Ekdum kaise chud gayi beti?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
harni

baap ne beti ko choda par beti beti ke boobs na dabaye ho nai sakta.....:(

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
psycho

tu pagal hai bhadve....dimag ka ilaaj karwa...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
HARAMI

SALE HARAMI APNI BETI KO CHODA SALE TERE JAISA KAMINA KOI HOGA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
chutiya baap

maadar chod bosdike apni beti ko choda h teri beti meri girl frnd thi.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
RAJESH

maadar chod bosdike apni beti ko choda h teri beti meri girl frnd thi.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
chodu baap

bada hi mast baap hai yaar tu tere jaise bapon se inspiration milya hai aur main bhi apni beti chodta hoon bada mast chudwati hai shadi hone ke bad bhi

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
i am gay i wnt sex

beti ko chodna achhi baat hai i like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
girl

03425202288

for karachi boys only

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
vickey

Hat bosdi ke baap beti ka rista ganda krdiya .tere jaise chutiya ki wjh se yeh sb hote h .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
apne achha nahi kiya yar apni beti ki chodakar .

aap kaise bap ho yar apni beti kacchi kali jaisi chut me apna land dal diya

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
bhosadike

Sale buddhe apni beti ko chodne se badiya use mere paas bhejdeta

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
sarm karo riste ko tar tar karne wale

sarm karo riste ko tar tar karne wale

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
tu itna harami hai ki apni maa ko v chod sakta hai

apni rand beti ji ki beti ko mere pas bhej chudne k liye

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

majaaa gaya yaar apne beti ko kush kar diya chod ke uski urojo ka size kya hai mujhe uska yaad karke muth marna hai and uski gaand kitni heavy hai batana yaar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow hope I had a dad lyk u

I want to get fuckd by my dad

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Raj kumar 9041367967

i am single,boy Raj kumar, from india,punjab…..any school,colledge girl,Dating girl like friendship love sex 100% secracy, full satisfation in punjab with me. sirf girl he mujhe call,sms kare.mobile: +91 9041367967… online whatsap,vibor,skype,hike,Line,wechat…….email: raj67967@gmail.com……….

Friendship Love Sex

Sex Relationship

Dating Masti Full Sex

Tour Enjoyment

Sex Tour Friendship

Real Friendship

Enjoy full Sunday with me……….i am wait you

Reply ↓

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
saale, nakli kahaani hai

Bloody, fake story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hi frnds m riya hun m delhi m rehti hun m new or moty lund ki talsh m hu jiska mota lund ho wo hi call kry my no h 97 17 850357

Hi frnds m riya hun m delhi m rehti hun m new or moty lund ki talsh m hu jiska mota lund ho wo hi call kry my no h 97 17 850357

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
sikenderi land

ye bahut hi hot story he isko pad kar mood fresh ho gya or me aek baat apni personal share karna chahta hu ki me bhi ab girlfriend ke sath masti karne ja raha hu wo bhi sikender-e-azam capsule kha kar kyonki iske bina me der tak sex nahi kar sakta;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
ghatiya

Ghatiya

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
ncr girls and ladies can call me for body massage. 9971635998

Call me on 9971635998 only ladies.

For body massage. At your home

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
sex

Call me to get my pussy in 5k whole night 9492063251

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
choot

Nice story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ladies & girls contact me for sex 741733884, iam 23 years old

7417338884

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
nice . incestkanasha.blogspot.com ye story prlo maza ajega

nice . incestkanasha.blogspot.com ye story prlo maza ajega

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
story

ohh bahut mast kahaani hai aapka mota lauda achhe se phansa hoga na kavita ki chut me. jab aap pahli baar kavita ki gaand me daale tab poora chala gaya to lagta hai ki bimla ka pati kavita ko achhe se choda hoga kai baar

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
mast kahani

mast kahani hai

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
chudai

mein sex karwana chahti hoon watch my video subbcried my channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCB6Xl74PPIZvRyMnbJFYTmg

share my channel to your friend u will enjoy hit my channel for daily sexy stories upload daily subcried for more?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
contact me ladies in punjab n delhi

9569228180 ispe call lagao aur mujhe apni chudai karne k lie bulao :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
kavita se baat kr k uski nand ki chut dilva do

Seriously kachi kali k ache paise dunga upr se chudai ki service b

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous