1950s: Lick and Fuck Best Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy fuck," she moaned, as I filled her.

"You're so sexy, Eleanor," I said, as I leaned down and resumed kissing her while simultaneously fucking her slowly.

The kiss was intimate and natural.

I fucked her to a second and third orgasm before she begged me to stop.

I asked, "Quitting after only three?"

"No, peeing after three," she said, getting up, and scurrying to the bathroom. I looked at the bloody cock and the bloody blanket and got off the bed to clean up.

As I did, thankful my parents were gone for the weekend, I thought to myself, 'we have all weekend to play'.

In the morning, I suggested we have breakfast naked; she agreed and shocked me when she took the initiative and buried her face in my pussy from behind in the kitchen as I ate a pastry.

By the end of the weekend, we had eaten each other out in every room of the house.

We had fucked each other in every room of the house.

We both were exhausted by Sunday afternoon when my parents came home, completely unaware that fifteen minutes earlier we had brought each other off on their bed.

On Monday, I told Mrs. Madison the entire story and she smiled as she allowed me to lick her pussy, "I think I have a great idea."

"What is your great idea, Mistress?" I asked, once I had finished pleasing her.

"Maybe this year we should have two housewife pets," she said.

"Really?" I asked, all excited, hating the requirement of keeping this massive secret from my best friend.

"Yes," she nodded. "Do you think she would want to?"

"I know she would," I said, confident I was right and giddy as hell.

"Well, first we will have to let Mindy know. We'll need her approval," Mrs. Madison said.

"Um, okay," I nodded.

"You can go ask her," she said.

"Me?" I asked.

"Yes," she nodded. "It's time she learns who the pet for the year is anyway."

"Oh, okay," I nodded.

"Go now," she ordered.

"Really?" I asked. "School starts in fifteen minutes."

"I'll deal with the school," she said. "Now go."

"Yes, Mistress," I said, excited and nervous... as usual.

She slapped my ass and I headed to Eleanor's house, knowing she would already be at school.

As I did, my head was spinning with the possibility I could soon tell Eleanor the whole truth. And maybe even help to train her! I couldn't wait to find out.

.....

My pussy on fire from another hot story from my great-grandmother's past, I pondered which friend of mine I would like to fuck.

I closed my eyes and instantly Camree popped into my head.

I imagined she was at her usual table.

I imagined she was already my personal fuck slut.

I imagined she obeyed without hesitation... just like great-grandmother always had.

Suddenly wanting something in my fevered cunt, I glanced over to the old fashioned root beer bottle that was on my shelf... unopened.

I went to it, opened it, poured the pop into an empty slurpee cup and returned to my bed. I closed my eyes again as I rubbed the bottle up and down my wet pussy.

I imagined ordering Camree to remove her skirt in the cafeteria. She obeys, even though she is mortified that the entire school will see her shaved pussy. They would, too; I never allow my pets to wear panties.

I imagined ordering Camree to get on top of the table and lift up her shirt to show off those big tits of hers. Again she obeys because I own her: body, mind and soul.

I imagined setting an empty pop bottle on the table and ordering her to lower herself onto it. Again, she obeys the difficult task and succeeds, because she is flexible and, undeniably, horny.

I imagined watching her ride the bottle as everyone in the room also watched, in awe that one of the most popular girls in school obeyed me, even immediately obeying such intimate orders.

I imagined me becoming Mistress to every senior classmate, every hot teacher and even our

Principal.

I slid the bottle inside my fevered desperate cunt and furiously fucked myself as I imagined the possibilities of dominating friends and enemies; classmates and teachers.

Not surprisingly, I came fast as I fucked myself with the bottle... apparently a pretty good sex toy back then and even now.

As I lay there, my orgasm fading, I closed the scrapbook thinking I was going to have to pace myself. I wanted to devour the entire story, like I did each Hunger Games book, yet I also didn't want the story ever to end. I knew once the scrapbook was done... it was done.

So, I made a promise to myself to only read it once a week... a promise that would be almost impossible to keep.

THE END... for now.

Coming next: 1950s: Moms & Daughters

If you enjoyed Rebecca artwork and this story, please feel free to check out my other Rebecca collaborations:

Straight Housewife Blackmailed

"Moms & Daughters": A Family Affair

Summer of Slut: MILF Challenge

Coming Out in Costume

New Family Tradition: Lezmas Eve

MILF's Teen Crazed Cunt Fantasy