24: One Crazy Day!!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never did get in touch with Claudia and I'm actually kind of relieved by that fact. In my mind I couldn't find the right words to explain my rakish behavior or the fact that I'd been with two women since midnight. I knew that if Claudia saw me, she would immediately read the change on my face.

Yeah, there was no way I would be able to keep this shit from her and why should I have to?

Honestly, it wasn't like we were dating or anything serious. I didn't want to be a pig , but I hadn't so much as sniffed her panties during the whole time we knew each other. I had more than paid my dues as her f***ed "gay BFF". I became a little resentful of the brief kiss I shared with Claudia.

Why the fuck did she have to pick today of all days to finally give me that kiss? I had been waiting for that kiss for almost a whole year.

Fuckin women.

0347pm:

I'm still reluctant to return to my flat, so I catch a trolley over to Chinatown. Halfway through my afternoon sabbatical, I realize that I'm voraciously hungry. I find myself waiting in the doorway of me and Claudia's favorite restaurant. The owners are nice enough to let me charge my phone. I grab a paper as I'm shown to a nice corner booth.

0427pm:

It's raining again ... albeit a little heavier than it was this morning. I have walked about half a block before I'm alerted to someone running up behind me. It's one of the bus boys from the restaurant with my cell. I tip him and continue on my way.

There are at least ten voicemails on my phone from Shaggy.

The idiot is in jail.

I listen to a number of them as I rush to bail the goof out of the pokey. Well, that explains his absence this morning.

0533pm:

I arrive at the local precinct to find that Shaggy has already been bailed out .... By Claudia. When I inquire about the circumstances of my roommate's arrest, I'm told to piss off in no uncertain terms by the desk sergeant.

I do find out that they had only moments ago, exited the police station.

I don't have the heart to chase after them, so I call Shaggy's cell hoping that he wont pick up.

Unfortunately, he does ... Oops, big mistake it's Claudia. I tell them that I had recently arrived at the police station and mention my phone being dead. Claudia yells something at me in Spanish while I'm frantically trying to explain that the situation was out of my control.

Too late ... She slams the phone in my face ...for the second time today.

My umbrella hangs at my side flapping in the increasing wind. The rain cuts into my face, soaks my clothing and skin to the bone. My heart sinks as I hit the Bart (subway).

0627pm:

I sit in the last seat of an extremely crowded train mulling my actions of the past twelve hours or so... There is a homeless guy sitting to my right. He smells ... bad ... A couple is making out feverishly in front of me ... They're both guys. Funny, when I first moved to Frisco, this kind of public display would shock me. Now its little more than a mental blurb on my put upon medulla oblongata (brain). I wonder if I've become more liberal since that time or more self absorbed and full of myself.

0655pm:

I find Shaggy sitting on our beat up couch watching fucking "Glee" of all things. It's been a while since he arrived at home and it appears he's been "toking it and smoking it" the whole time.

The house is trashed again, but there is no one there but us. I ask about Claudia and he half laughs / half chokes on his bong.

"SHE'S TAKING A TIME OUT FROM YOU-b*o'."

What the FUCK is that supposed to mean? "SHE SAID YOU'VE BEEN BLOWING HER OFF ALL DAY AND ACTING LIKE THAT ASSHOLE BOYFRIEND OF HERS- THAT FUCKING DOUCHE RICARDO."

I became extremely pissed and let Shaggy know in no uncertain terms how I felt about all of the nagging bullshit, the f***ed " Gay BFF " status and the incessant non-stop talk about fucking Ricardo. For once in my life I just wanted to be drama and guilt free. Damn right I was resentful of the way Claudia kept me at arms distance while not giving me the luxury one way or another of knowing if my cock was good enough for her to sit on.

"DUDE ... YOU SHOULD BE TELLING CLAUDIA. NOT LAYING YOUR HANG UPS ON ME."

Shaggy was completely stoned.

For once I felt like laughing in his face. This guy was blazed out of his gourd the whole time I was venting. I didn't even know if he was aware I was talking to him. Fucking hilarious. I half felt like sitting down and sharing a couple of puffs on his industrial sized bong.

I noticed Shaggy pointing in the direction of my bedroom.

Claudia is standing in the double doorway looking directly at me. Her cheeks are glistening with what appears to be tears.

"I WAS -TAKING A NAP IN YOUR BED .... SORRY. SORRY FOR EVERYTHING. THIS JUST ISNT MY DAY."

She snatched her overcoat off my unkempt bed and hit the door. She was definitely in tears as she fumbled with the lock on my front door. I rushed to her side apologizing profusely. She shoved me away and finally jerked the door open. I followed her outside across my rain slicked patchwork lawn to the street.

Through this whole exchange, Shaggy continued smoking the fuck out of his bong undisturbed.

Looking back on the whole exchange, I really envied Shaggy.

0715pm:

I'm standing out in the middle of the rain slicked street talking to Claudia who is sitting in somebody's car. I don't know at this point how I came to be involved in so much unwanted drama by simply trying to avoid an uncomfortable conversation.

Was I really so wrong for wanting to just have a day without bullshit?

Hell, all things considered, it had been a pretty strange and good day up until I put my foot in my mouth.

I'd been with two women ... Through no actual effort on my part, I'd had mind blowing casual sexual encounters with two pretty hot women ... one of them my ball busting supervisor. Funny thing is, when all of this started, I was thinking about Claudia. How much I wished our friendship was so much more ... how I wished Ricardo would just drop dead ... and how much being around her made me soar with happiness.

Now, here in the middle of the street in front of my flat ... I'd become a Rom-com cliché.

I'd spent the last fifteen minutes pleading with Claudia to at least roll down the window and talk to me to no avail. She just sat in the back seat with the windows rolled up staring into space (She had locked the car doors.).

"OKAY CLAUDIA ... YOU WIN. I 'M DONE WITH THIS LITTLE EPISODE. I ADMIT I WAS TRYING TO AVOID YOU TODAY AFTER THAT LITTLE KISS ... I JUST DIDN'T WANT YOU TO TELL ME THAT IT DIDN'T [MEAN ANYTHING] .. IT MEANT THE WORLD TO ME. BUT I DIDN'T WANT YOU TO TAKE IT BACK. -IT'S MINE CLAUDIA AND YOU CAN'T HAVE IT... GOODNIGHT."

That was it as far as I was concerned ... I'd mentally made my piece with Claudia being out of my life as I tucked my hands in my pocket and walked up my rain slicked walkway. Part of me was a little relieved. I'd been feeling a twinge or two of guilt regarding Debbie and Gloria. At least this way, I didn't have to cop to being a complete man-whore over the last twelve hours.

Yeah, adios Claudia Escobar ... ah, what could have been. At least in my mind anyway.

"CLICK."

I stupidly looked over my shoulder.

The car door was open.

The street was silent ... The door to the vehicle was open in a silent invitation. Yeah, I probably should just walk away and continue my probable affair with Debbie ... damn what an ass!! ... or maybe Gloria would like to make something of our time together. We did "cuddle" after our marathon session.

I didn't need things to be so complicated.

Fuck the drama .... Fuck Claudia Escobar.

0745pm:

Believe it or not I got into the car with Claudia. Like a big, dumb lemming I had ceded the call of my loins and hopped into the vehicle.

Yeah, stupid huh?

Right?

Wrong!! ... I making out with Claudia something fierce. At this point nothing weird's me out. She's straddling me, sitting in my lap with her arms wrapped around my neck. She's a REALLY GOOD kisser. She actually uses her plump lips and juicy tongue in unison while she kisses.

HOW THE FUCK DID THIS SHIT HAPPEN?!!-you ask?

Well as I said ... I got back into the car, sitting in the back seat with Claudia Escobar, once the girl of my dreams. We sat there for all of five seconds before she turned to me and whispered .... "What's wrong with me?

"Nothing-you're perfect." Was my reply, I shit you not.

She gingerly grabbed my hand and started lightly kissing it, then followed up by kissing and sucking on my neck. Her technique was really something as I was suddenly faced with extremely tented slacks.

[Now keep in mind that I had screwed two women prior and several times each session.]

Claudia looked down at my barely hidden erection and traced the tip of her fingers along its length as she suddenly and quite acrobatically raised her left leg in the back seat and straddled me. My enshrouded boner was soon snuggly against her crotch. She pressed her pelvis against my erection forcing it against my abdomen as she began spooning the shit out of me.

Debbie and Gloria were becoming a distant memory.

Claudia sucked on my tongue with wild abandon, treating it like a uh, popsicle?

WHATEVER ... uh, she began grinding me in unison with the sucking motion of her fabulous mouth.

0830pm:

Soon, I felt as if I was gonna explode in my pants. That delightful feeling of semen running along the shaft of my cock began to mount and intensify. I began to get nervous and sweaty.

Claudia didn't seem to notice my fidgeting and continued to suck on my tongue and she even began running the length of her tongue up and down the side of my face. She was like a wild a****l. It was like a dam had burst somewhere inside her and everything was just pouring out. She was free to be as hot and sensual as humanly possible.

Claudia was sucking on the front of my neck and unbuttoning my rumpled dress shirt. I had been in a hurry this morning to meet her at the café and hadn't put on an undershirt. Soon she had my bare chest exposed and she wasn't happy stopping there. She had my belt undone and I hadn't even realized it.

She reached into my pants past my underwear and pulled my penis into the air. She made a sigh of what I guess was pleasure when she had it out full in the street light illuminated backseat. My cock was fully engorged and thick veined.

I came.

At least three big jets of cum squirted out of my cock. My bare stomach and Claudia's skirt were suddenly sprinkled with my man juice.

I felt like killing myself ... right there in whoever the fuck's car we were sitting inside.

0930pm:

I didn't expect what happened next.

Claudia milked the rest of the cum out of my shaft with an extreme vigor that momentarily reminded me of Debbie.

She shifted her body snakelike in the backseat again and began lapping up all of my undeveloped k**s. She completely cleaned my belly and began serious "work" on the head of my cock.

I was immediately at attention so to speak.

"Oh, you're ready again so soon." She cooed.

Claudia sat on the back of her legs on the seat and removed her wraparound skirt. Her fashionable stark white blouse also followed. She wasn't wearing a bra. Claudia has very beautiful teardrop breasts that jutted pneumatically out from her chest with large dark eraser sized nipples that were fully erect.

She moaned as I cupped one of her boobs and tossed her clothing in the front seat.

I drank her in with my eyes and was visually subdued with wonder and lust at the exotic creature before me.

Claudia leaned forward on all fours and began kissing me again. I played with both of her breasts as she straddled me again, this time aggressively grabbing my cock and pushing her pelvis towards it. I wanted to say something, but I didn't want to ruin this moment. She pulled her panties to the side and began rubbing the head of my cock on the moist lips of her vagina.

She slightly raised herself on the seat and I felt her begin to push her cunt against the head of my cock. I didn't look but I could feel the tip of my penis begin to enter her cunt. Claudia shifted and placed her hands against the back window moaning loudly as she impaled herself on my cock. She let out a yelp of pain and froze on top of me as the walls of her honey pot closed tightly around me. She gripped me tightly in her arms and we were motionless for what seemed like an eternity.

1047pm:

Claudia had shifted again and was squatting on top of me. She had started out slowly enough bouncing on top of me and had begun to increase the intensity of her thrusts along with the intensity of her moans. Soon, Claudia was literally fucking the shit out of me in that backseat. She moved serpentine like, contorting her pelvis in a way that caused my cock to slightly bend upward as it slid inside her.

1117pm:

I am palming the sweat slicked globes that are Claudia's ass cheeks as she grinds me to dust with feverish vigor and intensity. She's continues assaulting me with her tongue as she rubs my nipples between her thumb and fore fingers. It is a strange invigorating sensation that believe it or not only serves to send even more bl**d running to the head of my penis.

1137pm:

Claudia had f***ed me down on my back in the sweat covered backseat of that steamy car. She was sprawled on top of me with her legs locked against my sides as she humped me to death.

She was serious determined to grind me into the seat.

"YOU LIKE THIS? ... YOU LIKE MY PANOCHE' ON YOUR FAT COCK?" I was relieved when she finally began talking to me. I just shook my head. This seemed to fuel her lust further and she pressed her pelvis tightly against me as I finally came.

"FUUUUCK!!! FEEL ME PUSSY UP WITH YOUR CREAM!!! FILLL ME GOOD!!! " Her eyes rolled up into her head as she arched her back against me. Her accent was thick and almost unintelligible as she screamed out her orgasm.

My thighs seized up painfully as I was sure I would be sterile from this point on in my life.

Suddenly Claudia collapsed almost lifelessly on my chest.

We lie there motionless for some moments afterward unsure of what would come next.

"I love you." She cooed.

"I love you too Claudia." We said it finally. We were honest with one another and it felt ...AWKWARD (to say the least.).

1155pm;

Claudia and I sat in vivacious states of undress in the back of the car starring at each other. I watched her fish around in the front seat looking for her clothing. I was wracked with guilt over my earlier adventures with Gloria and Debbie.

I wanted to be honest.

I wanted to start out with a clean slate.

1158PM:

"Claudia." "What is it my love?"

1159PM:

"Well-I uh, I want to-."

1200AM:

BANG!!! (There was a loud explosion.) That was all I heard followed by ...DARKNESS.

EPILOUGE:

I awoke two months later ... turns out Ricardo had followed Claudia and watched us do the deed.

He always carried a pistol.

Ricardo was in jail ....for a very long fucking time.

Claudia had been at my bedside every day for the past two months.

I had lost my short term memory. There was something I wanted to tell Claudia that night but I couldn't remember what it was.

**THIS STORY MAY NOT BE REPRINTED WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR!**