3 Lies and a Truth: Rest Stop

Story Info
Sexy adventures befall a family at a rest stop.
12.5k words
4.59
35.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is based on the "3 lies and 1 truth" premise, where there are 4 outcomes. Three of these outcomes did not occur. They are from my own personal fantasies of what might have occurred. Only the Prologue and one of the outcomes are true. I leave it up to the reader to decide which outcome is the real description of events. Feel free to comment and vote for the one you think is true. This story contains MM, MMF, MF, Voy, Mast, MFF, Int.

*****

PROLOGUE

My family and I drove to Walt Disney World in Orlando. We spent a week at the resort and did the Disney thing for 7 days, visiting all four parks. It was a great vacation for us.

We stayed at the Polynesian Resort outside of the Magic Kingdom from Saturday to Saturday. During our stay, we met and talked to several families from all over the US, Canada and the UK. I enjoyed hanging out by the pool and watching all the milfs in their bikinis.

When our week was finished, we loaded up our minivan, checked out for 10:15 and began the long drive back to Toronto.

I'm not sure if it was the time of year, or the road construction, or the weather, or maybe all three, but Florida's roads and interstates were jammed solid. On the way down, the trip in from the Georgia border to Orlando/Kissimmee had taken 3 hours. Now it was gridlocked and was taking significantly longer to leave.

It was during a particularly long stretch of sitting and crawling along that I noticed a family beside us in their Honda Odyssey. I recognized them from seeing them around Polynesian. They had New York plates, so I figured they were heading the same way as us for at least a while.

We had seen them several times around the resort at breakfast, in the lobby, in the elevator etc. The mother was an attractive woman - she looked to be about 40 and had shoulder-length auburn hair and curves in all the right places. I had definitely admired her poolside. She seemed bright and vibrant and flirtatious. The father was a handsome Asian, and it was hard to place an age to him, so I'm going to guess he's the same age as his wife. He was physically fit, and a little shorter than his wife. They had 2 daughters - one who I figured was maybe 9, and an older girl I pegged at 15.

So there we were, stuck in traffic. My kids were sitting in the 2nd and 3rd rows of our Honda Odyssey, my wife and I up front. My kids were watching Frozen for the umpteenth time.

As they pulled alongside us, the pretty wife noticed us and waved, then pointed us out to her husband. We waved back and then retreated into the solitude of our own van. Traffic continued to crawl at a snail's pace. The kids played on their devices while my wife Janice and I talked about our trip and our plan for getting home. We had done the straight drive down without stopping and our plan was to repeat that in reverse for the trip home.

During this first hour we managed only 5 miles along route 192. Occasionally I'd look over to my left and see the New York family's van. Sometimes they passed us and sometimes we passed them. Each time we passed, the wife would look over and smile at me, then go back to her conversation with her husband or the kids.

During the second hour, my frustration started to show. We had a GPS, but it didn't have any kind of traffic avoidance functionality. We scanned radio stations for traffic reports and eventually heard of a better alternate route, but couldn't plug that route into the GPS because it required an address.

About this time we pulled up alongside the New Yorkers again. I talked it over with my wife and we agreed we'd ask them if they'd look up an address for us (since data roaming charges in the US are brutal, our smart phones were in Airplane Mode).

I rolled down my window and felt a blast of 95 degree warmth hit me in the face like a wet towel. I signaled for the pretty wife to roll down her window. She smiled and rolled it down. I said, "Hi, I was wondering if you could help us."

"Sure, what can I do for you?"

I explained our GPS situation, but that we didn't have data to be able to look up an address and asked if she would kindly look up an address for us along the route the radio suggested. She gladly complied, and in a couple moments when they caught up to us again, she rolled down her window and gave us an address. My wife plugged it into the GPS and I thanked her. I also suggested that since I figured they were going the same way, they could follow us. She talked with her husband and then replied that it sounded better than cruising along at 5mph.

They got behind us, and 45 minutes later we finally exited 192 and were able to finally make some progress. The New Yorkers followed faithfully and about 4 hours after we had left the resort, we had made it 100 miles. We needed to stop and get gas and take a bio break. At the next gas station, I pulled in and the New Yorkers followed.

As we all piled out, the husband came over to the pumps while our wives herded the kids into the building.

"Hey thanks for the tip."

"No problem," I replied. "You helped us out."

He held out his hand and said "I'm Tony."

I shook his hand and said, "James. Nice to meet you. Where are you guys in New York?"

"We're in Orchard Park, just outside Buffalo. You?"

"Toronto. Let's hope the next interstate isn't as busy."

"Yeah I hope not. You guys have a good rest of your trip."

"You too," I said. I finished pumping and went inside to pay and use the washroom.

Hours later we finally crossed in to Georgia and were now cruising comfortably at about 75mph. I looked in my rear view mirror and noticed Tony's van again. He pulled alongside us and his pretty wife smiled and waved at us as they passed. Over the next hour we'd occasionally see them but we gradually lost sight again as it got dark.

We decided to pull off and have dinner and fill up again. As we pulled in to a restaurant half a mile off the highway, I noticed Tony's van in the lot. I commented on the irony of it to Janice, then we went inside.

The hostess seated us in the booth behind Tony and his family, and they recognized us as we were seated. His wife jokingly said, "We have to stop meeting like this." We all had a hearty laugh. I introduced my wife to Tony and introduced my kids to everyone. Tony introduced his wife Danielle and his daughters Kayla and Megan. We exchanged a moment of idle chitchat, but we were anxious to use the bathroom and sit and eat.

Dinner passed nicely, and after half an hour Tony and Danielle got up to leave. Tony herded his girls out to their van, while Danielle approached our table.

"If you don't mind my asking, what route are you taking? It's my shift to drive and frankly I'm a little nervous about driving at night."

My wife Janice commiserated with her, explaining it was her turn to drive too. Then she shared our directions printout with Danielle. She told us she had tried to talk Tony into getting a GPS but he had not seen the need for one. Janice told her to keep our paper if she wanted because our route home would take us through Orchard Park anyways.

She thanked us and asked if we'd mind if they followed us. We indicated that we wouldn't mind at all.

We finished our meal, paid the cheque and hustled outside. My wife pulled out the suitcase for pajamas for the kids and some snacks for us, then took the kids back into the restaurant to use their washrooms to change.

While they were gone, I was treated to the site of a braless Danielle getting out of her van in a tank top. Her tits hung heavily and her nipples were clearly visible, straining against the tight fabric of her top. Her midriff was bare, and she was wearing pajama pants and slippers. Her hair was in a loose ponytail and she looked really sexy. She saw me looking and waved, then went around back to put something in the trunk. Tony also emerged from one of the sliding doors wearing loose shorts and a t-shirt. I assume they had changed clothes in the van. I thought, "Whatever floats your boat", then went back to preparing a nest for myself and stuff for the kids.

Janice and the kids came out in their comfy traveling clothes a few moments later, and she and I went over to talk to Tony and Danielle about where we were heading and what speed we'd travel at, and how long we planned on going before we'd stop again, and what signal Danielle should use if she needed us to stop etc.

With all those details worked out, we left the parking lot and returned to the interstate heading north.

The kids finally went to sleep about half an hour after we left the restaurant, and I gladly turned off Lilo & Stitch. Janice and I talked quietly about the road conditions and what lay ahead of us. We both agreed that we liked Tony and Danielle and it was too bad we hadn't talked to them earlier in our trip.

I slowly drifted off to sleep over the next 20 minutes while Janice drove.

Some time later I felt Janice shaking me. "James, wake up. There's a problem up ahead." I came awake with a start.

"We're in South Carolina, and I'm seeing brake lights and warning signs ahead."

Sure enough, we soon closed in on a long line of cars and trucks stopped ahead of us. In the distance, I could see a sign, but it was too far to make out what it said. Janice put the van in Park and we sat for the next 15 minutes quietly speculating what might be causing us to remain at a standstill for so long. A tap at the passenger side window startled us. I looked out to see Tony standing there. I rolled down the window and said, "What's up Tony?"

"The road is closed 3 miles ahead. Chain reaction accident that involved transport trucks and at least 2 fatalities. I scouted the area and there is a rest stop not too far from here. Danielle thinks it would be a good idea to bunk down there for the night in the van until they get it cleaned up. Are you guys interested in following us?"

We readily accepted and he returned to his Odyssey and climbed in the passenger side. Danielle signaled right and pulled onto the shoulder. After they passed, Janice filed in behind her and we drove about half a kilometre to the rest stop ramp. We could now see the sign advising of the road closure and potentially long waits. There was a second sign showing a phone number to call for road conditions. That must be how Tony learned of the accident ahead of us. The rest stop parking lot was full and people were milling about, but we managed to find a couple remote spots and pulled in. Our kids and their kids were all sleeping, but it appeared that us adults were all wired. It was going to be a long night.

OUTCOME 1 - Tony and I do some exploring

Janice and Danielle roused the kids and took them to the bathroom. Tony went to his trunk and pulled out a book. I climbed into the passenger seat of our Odyssey and had a snack of crackers & cheese and some water. The wives and kids came back and we got everyone fed and settled again. It was 2:30 before my kids calmed down and went back to sleep. Looking over at the New Yorkers, I saw Danielle was asleep in the passenger seat, and Tony was now playing on his tablet in the driver's seat. I heard a soft snore on my right, letting me know that Janice must have passed out. However, I was still wired and bored (having no books to read and no data to do any surfing). To be honest I was also really horny, having gone more than a week without sex or even beating off. Putting aside my urges, I decided to ask Tony if he wanted to hang out instead.

As quietly as I could, I slid out of my van and went over to theirs. I waved at him at first, but couldn't catch his attention. I approached the window and tapped quietly. Still nothing. Tony was watching a video and he had these large over-ear headphones on.

When I looked closer at the tablet, I was shocked by what I saw. Tony was watching porn! It looked like two guys and a girl involved in a hot threesome. The guys were hung and the girl was on her knees between them, kissing and licking their swollen cocks. Tony's left arm was moving too, and it became obvious that he was playing with himself while watching. Despite myself, I felt my own prick stiffen in response to what I was witnessing. Tony continued to touch himself, oblivious to me watching outside his window, and seemingly not caring about his sleeping wife and children sharing the van with him.

I decided to leave before he caught me watching him. I returned to my own van, my prick throbbing and straining at the fabric of my shorts. I was caught in a dilemma. Do I wake Janice and see if she will help me take care of my erection? No, if I did that I might have to explain why I was so excited. Do I go to the men's room and beat off in one of the stalls? No, there was a steady flow of men and boys in and out of there, even at this time of the night and I didn't want to get caught. I sat there stewing, trying to "unsee" what I had seen, and trying to will my erection to subside. I was fighting a losing battle and I knew it. At that moment, I really wanted nothing more than to cum.

A tap at my window brought me out of my reverie. Tony was standing there. I quietly opened the door. "Hey James, I can't sleep and I noticed you were still up. Do you want to hang out?"

I thought about it for a moment, and considering what I had just been contemplating earlier, I decided to take him up on his offer. I climbed out of the van and locked it from the inside without making the horn beep.

Tony led me to a picnic table and said "Wait here". He returned a few moments later with a deck of cards and several beers.

Part of me wanted to ask him what the hell had possessed him to essentially masturbate while his family was inside the van with him. Then again, I had very recently been contemplating doing the very same thing. I decided to not say anything about it. He pulled the cards out of their box and handed me a cold beer. "Do you play euchre James?"

"Yeah I majored in it for half a semester at university," I said.

He barked a short laugh and separated the deck. We played and drank and barely said anything to each other. I was still horny, but thankfully my erection had subsided. The night was dark, and other than the occasional car and the constant hum of crickets, it was quiet. Tony grabbed a bag of chips from his van while I waited at the picnic table.

We played another game and finished our beers. I excused myself to use the washroom, but said he needed to go as well. As we entered the now-empty men's room, he looked around. I went straight to the furthest urinal on the right. Surprisingly, Tony took the one on my immediate left instead of any of the other empty ones.

I kept my eyes focused front, but I had the suspicion that Tony was checking me out. I finished and as I was shaking off, Tony said, "You know James, in America any more than 3 shakes is considered playing with yourself." I knew it: he had been watching me!

I retreated towards the sink, but in the mirror I observed Tony shake himself deliberately 4 times before he tucked himself away. I washed up and went into the lobby. While I waited for Tony, an article pinned to the board near the state map caught my attention. The article talked about walking trails that surrounded the rest stop and how they provided an often-photographed viewing area for watching sunrises. When Tony emerged from the bathroom, I mentioned it to him. "Do you want to wake everyone and see if they want to watch the sun rise from this spot? It's less than a kilometer from here?"

Tony said no to the idea of waking his family. "My girls get grumpy if they don't get their beauty sleep. Besides I'd like to have a couple more beers so that I'll be able to sleep in the car while Danielle drives. We could go check it out though."

His logic seemed sound to me. I returned to my van to check on my family and to leave a note for my wife. Then I locked up and met Tony back at the picnic table. Light had just started filling the sky as we popped another beer and set off to locate the trail. We eventually located it and set off into the wee hours in search of a beautiful sunrise.

In about 20 minutes we found the lookout and sat down on a nearby bench. The muddy grey light of dawn was starting to beat back the darkness. For a while, we sat in silence drinking our beers. I had a little buzz going. In the faint light, I looked over at Tony and saw he was smiling softly.

"What are you smiling about?" I asked.

"Just remembering something that happened a long time ago. It was about this time of the morning on a night not too different from this..." He had kind of trailed off.

"What happened? You can't just give an intro like that and not deliver!"

"Ok. Are you sure you want to hear this?"

"Yes."

"Ok I'm just remembering the first time I got sucked off. I was 18 at the time, and I had gone to a bush party with some high school buddies. Anyways, I met this girl and we stayed up all night drinking and talking together. At one point she pulled me away from the fire and we went into the woods to make out. I felt her up as we kissed and she rubbed me through my pants. Then her hand was inside and she was touching it. She pulled it out and sucked me and it felt great. Then I became aware that someone else was with us. I told her to stop because I thought someone was there."

He definitely had my attention, and again my cock was stiffening as I listened to him. "So what happened?" I asked.

"A guy came out of the woods. I was surprised and angry and tried to push her off, but she kept sucking. I told her to stop because some guy had just wandered up and was now watching us. She looked up, looked at the guy for a moment, then said 'Oh that's just my boyfriend. He likes to watch.' Then she took me in her mouth again."

I was figuratively on the edge of my seat at this point. I was very aware of my stiff prick straining and tenting out the front of my shorts. Tony continued.

"So here I am getting my first ever blow job and the boyfriend of the girl sucking me is now 3 feet away. My prick softened in her mouth, and I could feel her desperately trying to make it hard again. I was now looking at him. We held each other's gaze, then he reached down and unzipped his pants and exposed himself. It was my first time seeing another guys cock, and it was amazing. I got hard again and watched him as he started stroking himself. His girlfriend moaned around my cock and the vibrations felt great. I watched as he took a drop of precum and smeared it around the head of his prick. I could take no more and cried out as I came. The girl took me out of her mouth and I shot my load on her cheek and in her hair. He grunted and increased his pace and suddenly he moved close to me and shot his cum on my face. It was so thrilling to feel his hot cum hitting my cheek."

I was very close to cumming in my own shorts after hearing Tony's erotic take. "Then what happened?" I asked breathlessly.

"He put his cock back in his pants and helped his girlfriend up. He kissed her and licked my cum off her face. They left me there without saying another word."

"Wow," was all I could say.

"James, I know you saw me masturbating in my van. I wanted you to see me."

I was floored. "Why? Why did you want me to see that Tony?"

"Because I want you. Ever since we met, I have wanted you."

"But Danielle..."

"Danielle is cool with it. We have an open marriage and she is okay with me being with other people."

"But my wife...and my kids...and your kids. They're all right there. And I don't think Janice would be cool with it. I'm flattered that you want me Tony, but I've never been with a guy and don't know that I want to."

"Oh really? Your mouth may be saying no, but your cock is saying yes." At this point, Tony placed his hand in my lap and gave my throbbing prick a squeeze. My willpower was fading. I protested weakly, but didn't push Tony's hand away. He continued rubbing me through my shorts. Then his hand was going inside the waistband and down into my underwear. I moaned as his warm hand made contact with my turgid member. He took this as a sign of encouragement and began striking me. "You're so hard," he hissed. "You want this don't you?"