A 3sum With My Bride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you doing?" I whispered.

"Just checking if she has slept. How do you think she will react if she is awake, so checking," he whispered back.

"Lets go, you wanted to see her and now you saw, so c'mon," I said still whispering and turned to go.

After two steps, I looked back and was horrified to see that Ganesh had moved the top of her saree and was unhooking her blouse. I knocked on his shoulders lightly. He put his fingers on his lips and said 'sssh.' He finished unhooking and moved on to her bra. With a slight twist of his fingers, the bra was unhooked. He held the elastic and released it slowly. I looked at her chest slowly falling down as he released it. He moved aside the blouse and bra giving me the plain look of her back. I looked at him uncertain like the old days thinking what he would be up to next. Next, he moved on to her stomach to release the inner fold of the saree. I was sure she was going to wake up and slap him or scream out but like an expert, he pulled it out, loosening the saree. With little, push the saree paved way to her under skirt. I noticed now his fingers crept to the knot of her underskirt. In a single pull, it was released. He opened it wide to display her in red panties. I could not believe what was happening. My whole senses told me to push him off, but the way he undressed her it took only a matter of seconds. Shamefully I felt a huge bulge in my pants. Maybe it was the drink or maybe the video he showed to me or maybe all of it – whatever be it I was now slowing down.

He kissed her panties and I looked beyond the door in fear whether if anyone will come or not. Slowly he began to tug at her under skirt. She moaned little, making me jump.

"Let's go, someone will come or she will wake up."

"She won't wake up. I have mixed her drink with whisky," he giggled.

I was just astounded but more than getting angry, in a way I was thankful that she would not wake up. My mind was all into sex now – nothing else went in. He gave deaf ears to my pleading. He got her underskirt to her knees. I looked at her milky thighs with a gulp. My dick was rising. He was now tugging at her panties. Like an archaeologist uncovering the mud, he slowly pulled it down to reveal a mound of hair. Her ass was cute and round. Ganesh slowly squeezed her ass and kissed her pussy. He slowly led his finger between her ass cheeks direct to her asshole. Suddenly as if bit she moved and lay on her back. Now her mound was on display like a cake. Ganesh slowly parted her leg and I could see her pink pussy lips. My dick began banging more than my heart.

Ganesh removed his loonkey and I saw that he had nothing underneath. As if going to do push-ups he climbed over her. He let his dick touch her pussy hair and slowly pressed. Then he kissed on her lips and slowly sucked her red luscious lips. He began to suck it as if he expected juice to come. Then he slowly balanced and pushed her already opened blouse to her neck. Her boobs lay like a mountain. I never realized she had such a big boobs. She had worn a smaller bra to make it feel smaller than real. He moved down to kiss her nipples. With his tongue rotating on it, slowly the nipples began to rise. Even her nipples felt like a mountain on a globe. He sucked it slowly, careful not to wake her. He lay near her and his hand began to invade the mount of hair as his lips teased her nipples. His hands began to creep to her pussy and he began touching it as if it were hot, then slowly he touched it normally and let his fingers play. He led his finger into her pussy and suddenly she turned. She was now lying with her legs and hands on him while her boobs crushing his chest.

I felt my dick rising. It had been a long time since I was with a woman. I was sweating like hell. The forbiddance created tension and pleasure at the same time. Her back was facing me. I watched her big ass. Her panties were pulled down right below her ass making it sexier. With shivering hands, I touched her ass. Her ass was so soft. I squeezed her ass like dough and went on squeezing like a robot. My dick was bursting in my pants. I quickly removed my pants and underwear. I knelt down and kissed her ass. Parting her ass cheeks, I looked lovingly at her asshole. With trembling fingers, I touched the pink heaven. I led my tongue to her asshole, licked it, and tried to insert my tongue into her asshole. I was acting like a dog licking her ass. My tongue washed her ass and lubricated her asshole. I jumped up and placed my dick between her ass cheeks. Ganesh widened her ass by parting her ass cheeks and her asshole stood out. I slowly placed my dick and began pushing in. Suddenly she moaned. My heart stood for a second but Ganesh pushed my dick forward. I then pushed with all my strength. With a little pressure, I found my dick swirl in. It was as if my dick was engulfed and held by the softest thing in the world. Without even doing anything itself, I was feeling the lust rise like never before. She moved a little causing me of untold pleasures.

"Hmm –ooo," she moaned and held her ass. I held her hand over her ass. It was as if she was parting her ass cheeks for me. I began pumping my dick into her. Ganesh slowly slide down and lifted her leg. He led his dick into her virgin pussy and played with it, then slowly led his dick into it.

"Hmmph," she said as he glided in. He squeezed her boobs and began pushing deeper and deeper. Both our dicks were working like a piston in her smashing her ass and pussy. She was like a playing toy going up and down. I squeezed her boobs and my eyes swooned in pleasure. My dick banged her ass as if my life depended on it. I felt the pleasure rise. I gobble up her boobs, teasing her nipples and squeezing her boobs reddening her soft boobs. Ganesh pulled her over to him. I climbed up the bed. She was now lying on him with her boobs thudding on his chest as he fucked her pussy. I watched her oval shaped ass and her split ass. Eagerly I parted her ass cheeks and directed my dick in. Like sliding into butter, it went in. She moaned and held Ganesh's hand tight. She was returning to conscious. She tried pushing me away with her other hand as I plunged into her ass. She was now crying out loud and mumbling something.

"Haa.... my ass... its paining.....no....don't push....what....are....who...hmmm,"

Her mumbling only excited us more.

"She's awaking, she's awaking," Ganesh shouted excitedly.

As she was awakening, her muscles began to get stronger. I felt the grip on my dick increase. Her asshole was tightening around my dick giving more tightness and pleasure. I held her hand behind her and banged on to her ass. Ganesh was pumping higher. Jenifer was just bouncing all over us. It was like a game – Ganesh would thrust her up with his dick thrusting in her pussy, then as she rose, I would thrust my dick into her ass and then she would fall on Ganesh's chest with her big boobs crashing on him. This cycle motion continued with us holding her hand and thrusting deeper and deeper. I felt my climax coming. I held her by her hair. She raised her head. Grabbing her boobs, I rode her pumping harder and deeper until I felt my dick explode. I continued fucking her ass till I felt the last of my cum ooze out. I slumped over her body dead tired.

"You..are heavy," Ganesh said. It was then I regained my senses. "I haven't cum," he said. I got down and lifted her a little. She sat with her back towards me. I placed my cum drenched dick on her back where the bra straps could be seen and pulled her closer. Ganesh widened her legs and began to fuck her pussy with renewed frenzy. I held her by her boobs.

She was moaning now with every thrust of his. "Hmm...mmmm...slurp"

"I am Cumming," he said and held her thighs, then got up fast and pushed his dick into her mouth.

"Aooow" he howled as she nibbled his dick. Her head was resting on me and he pushed his dick deep into her throat as she gargled. He then pulled her to the bed and kissed her ass.

"Cant waste such a good piece," he said and inserted his dick into her ass and began pumping. Jenifer was now almost half awake. She opened her eyes and looked at me as he pumped her ass; then again, she closed her eyes. I put my dick into her mouth and she sucked it like a baby.

After some time we stopped. The lust was still there but we could not cum until we took a rest. Therefore, we left her there – all naked, cum drenched, and went to the other room to get dressed.

"I enjoyed her a lot. She really is a class," he said lighting his cigarette, "But would have been fun if she was awake."

"No way, she is never going to agree it. She is a newly wedded bride for Christ sake," I said.

"Still, why don't we try?"

"How?" I heard myself asking though I could not recognize the shivering voice as mine.

"We got to plan," he said.

Yes, we have to plan but how and where will we stop... I wondered.

12