A 55-year-old Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd have been very surprised if you did and hadn't warned me beforehand."

Amy laughs, "Yes, you would have been, wouldn't you? The last thing you'd expect."

"It can still be a casual thing tonight, Amy. Stop stressing about it and let us just enjoy the evening together. We don't have to do it tonight. We should let it happen naturally, maybe do it when we wake up in the morning."

"Oh no, I can't wait that long. Oh my god, I have to have you tonight. I am going crazy with lust. Oh, you are so nice. I think I'm a little calmer, especially now that you're here."

I am knocked out by the newborn sexuality of this woman. She takes numerous opportunities to walk in front of me through the evening, giving me glimpses of her body beneath the diaphanous flowing nightgown. Her breasts, unencumbered by a bra are holding up surprisingly well for a 55-year-old. Then again, she has never breastfed a child and always wore good bras from the age of 13 as she tells me when I compliment her on how good they look. She catches me several times staring, not at her face, but at her gown, trying to make out her pussy region through the folds. I never realised how good her arse looks, as a 20-year-old and still as a 55-year-old. Oh, what a night this is going to be.

When we finish our desserts and the bottle of wine, both at around the same time, I expect it might be time to whisk Amy off to bed. But she has other ideas and we end up sitting in the living room after she clears the dishes away and starts the dishwasher.

She joins me in the living room and turns on the TV. What is she doing? With Amy looking as alluring as she is, the last thing I want is to waste time watching some dumb TV show. But she rejects my protest, telling me, "I have a surprise for you that I think you might like."

She turns on the DVD player too and hits play. On the screen comes a video and the title comes up, 'Giving Him Her Virginity.'

"Where on earth did you get this?"

"Surprised, Jason?"

"Yes, very! Where did you find a porno movie? Certainly not in your library?"

"No, I ordered it online. I was worried it wouldn't arrive in time, but it came in the mail yesterday."

"I wonder what your mailman thought about that?"

"It was very discrete, in plain paper packaging."

"Have you watched it yet?"

"Only the first five minutes. I wanted us to watch it together while thinking that my hymen has only about 60 minutes left before it becomes scrap."

I laugh appropriately and Amy, sitting alongside me on the two-seater, drops her head onto my shoulder and, unashamedly, her hand covers the rising bulge in my trousers. I wrap my right arm around her, letting my hand settle on her right breast where I begin to massage it as the movie unfolds on the TV screen.

For a porno, it is a reasonably good production. Of course, as the title suggests, the virgin gives herself to the guy and we have glimpses of blood on the virgin's thigh to prove she had been a virgin. Amy unzippers my trousers when the action on the screen becomes hot, taking out my by now rock-hard erection and idly playing with it, whispering to me, "Don't worry, I know not to tug it too hard. You need to keep it this hard to break into my body," and gives that infectious giggle of hers that is so appealing.

When the movie ends, Amy uses the remote to switch off the TV and DVD, turning to me, "Ready, lover?"

I nod affirmatively and we rise together and walk to her bedroom, arms around each other's waists. Again, just like the dinner table, she has only candles burning, one on each bedside table. A tube of KY is strategically placed within reach on one table. We stop in front of her bed where the top sheet is thrown back and a white towel lays on top of the bottom sheet in the middle of the bed. She has thought of everything.

Amy turns to me, "Now, let's get you out of these clothes." She turns to face me and slowly unbuttons my shirt, casting it aside, then unbuckles my trousers and lets them fall around my feet. My erection is already prominent and horizontal and out of my underwear, so they are dropped too. I stand naked and obviously ready. Her hands come together at her neck to do something with her nightgown, and, in one slick movement, it cascades completely to the floor. Amy stands before me in the candlelight, totally naked.

"You like?" she asks, a nervous tremble obvious in her voice.

"I love!" I told her, sweeping her body up into my arms, hugging her against me, pressing the rigidity of my hard-on upward against her naked belly.

"This is hard for me to do, Jason. No man has ever seen me like this, I've saved this all for you. I want you to take me and own me tonight."

"Your body is beautiful, Amy."

"It's not, Jason, it's old but that's nice of you to say."

I still her words by finding her lips and kissing her. Tongues at the ready, the kiss is fiery and all-consuming for two consenting mature adults.

We are both breathing heavily when the absorbing, intensely emotional kiss ends. She slips out of my embrace, easing herself back onto her bed, and with her eyes never leaving mine, she backs up across her large bed until her bum is sitting on the towel. I kneel on the bed edge and crawl across to join her. She lays on her back and I shuffle to lay on my side alongside her.

We kiss some more and my right hand roams, tracing softly all over every part of her naked body that I can reach without interrupting our kissing. Responsive moans of pleasure escape from between the merging of our lips as my fingers play with her nipples and then descend to her pubis, lightly tracing the line of her outer labia, wetness transferring onto my fingertips. She will need all that moisture and more when the time comes for me to break into her body.

We kiss for a long time before my lips slip down over her neck and onto the rise of her breasts to wrap my lips over first one nipple, and then the other. Even longer at her breasts before my lips descend over her waist, across her belly to find her pubis. The librarian has neatly shaved -- or perhaps had it professionally done -- to leave a trim runway to accentuate her prominent labia, swollen now in lustful arousal.

My hands push her legs apart. She willingly acquiesces; I move to kneel between her wider spread thighs and again, my head dips down toward her pubis. Amy must be avidly watching my every move and I hear an abrupt, "No!"

I ignore her dissent, countermanding with a firm "Yes!" before my lips land at her labia and my tongue slips out to lick up along the outline of those engorged lower lips. I hear her gasp at the touch of my tongue and then moan when my lips close over her clitoris.

I feast on her pubis, licking all the way from her perineum, over the opening of her still sealed passage and on up to her clit ... over and over, on and on. Hearing her breathing rise to a loud crescendo, she isn't taking long to culminate in a powerful orgasm that has her hips humping and her thighs locking around my cheeks. My face is held tightly mashed against her pubis, I can feel every throb, every pulse inside her lower torso as she cums urgently.

We remain like that even after she has cum, her inner thighs tightly locking my face to her pussy. I can only withdraw my face when she untenses her thighs and relaxes back into the bed. "Oh my god, I needed that. I didn't know how much, but you obviously did. That was exciting, thank you, Jason."

I raise my face up from between her thighs and give her a broad grin in response. It is only the second orgasm I have given Amy. She has told me no man has ever given her orgasms previously so I am curious if she has self-administered pleasure in the past.

I move back to one side and roll Amy over onto her front. She briefly protests, "What are you doing? I'm ready and you must be."

"I'll let you know when you're ready, Amy," I tell her firmly as I place both hands on her back and begin to trace my fingers in a light touch massage all over. Her back from shoulders to waist first, then both feet and the backs of her legs from ankles to the tops of her thighs. I plant soft kisses on the smooth skin of her arse cheeks before using my fingers to knead and caress. When those fingers pull her cheeks wide apart to reveal her tiny pucker to my gaze, she attempts a protest, "No Jason, don't touch me there."

"I intend to do more than touch you there," I tell her, and, with my fingers holding her cheeks apart, I drop my face and lick all around her tiny crinkly anal rosebud.

"OH NO!" she shrieks, but as my tongue continues, her breathing quickens and her resistance quickly turns to "Oh my god, that feels incredible."

I liberally lick her arse crack with my tongue for a couple of minutes. Amy sounds as if in heat. I roll her over again, onto her back, ensuring she is centred on the sheet in the middle of her bed. Again, my hands part her thighs to accommodate my knees as my upper torso hovers above hers. I look down into her eyes, "Now you're ready!"

"Oh yes, I am, Jason, I am." She reaches her hand down to grasp my firm erection, "Please do it now, I want you."

I lower my head to peer down between our bodies, watching my hand guide the tip of my hard cock, placing it into the swelling groove formed by her aroused labia.

"Oh yes!" whispers Amy. I wonder how long she will continue to say 'yes.'

I slide the hard knob of my erection up and down several times within the stream of wetness between those lower lips. Each time, my knob rolls over her clit, she gasps aloud. I bend my head down, sucking briefly on a nipple, using my teeth to lightly graze the little nub. She gasps in surprise. I use the distraction to slot my knob at the opening of her pleasure passage. A slight adjustment of angle and then I push gently, almost immediately feeling the obstruction of her hymen.

"Ooh! Oh!" she gasps, some alarm on her face. She is feeling discomfort if not yet full-on pain. I withdraw, and she manages a brave smile. I transfer my lips to the other nipple, do the same graze with my teeth to distract her and simultaneously push my knob more firmly at the resisting barrier. "OH MY GOD!" she squeals loudly.

Her hymen is keeping me out. Now as I look down, I see a grimaced face with a look of fear. "Jason, have I told you I'm not good with pain?"

"Nice time to pick to tell me," I smilingly admonish.

"Oops, sorry!"

"Just relax babe, I won't lie to you, this could be painful," I tell her as I stiffen my body to drive forward.

"And it's not already," she responds.

"Shush, relax Amy."

"I'm sorry, ok!"

I firmly thrust my hips forward and feel my knob hit the barrier again. For a moment, I think I might be through.

"JESUS!" Amy screams, "Oh god, that hurt!"

"I'm getting there, babe, just hang in there."

"Oh, Jason, I don't know if reading about it can prepare you for this. Maybe I might change my mind and stay a virgin?"

"Too late, Amy. This next one is going to do it, I know it."

"It better, or I'm out of here."

I withdraw until the lips of her opening barely hold me, steady, then make the thrust that has to get me through, knowing Amy can't take much more. My knob surges at her hymen and I feel my erection slide beyond that point. "YES!" I holler ecstatically.

"Oh my god, are you in?"

"Yes, babe, you did it. You hung in there beautifully.

"Oh, thank god for that. I didn't know how much more I could take. It hurt a lot."

I don't try to push all the way home yet. I am certain that I have got by her now torn hymen, but she needs to come down from the trauma before I can continue for her first ever fuck.

"Is that it?" she asks curiously, "you're done, are you?"

"No, Amy, of course not, I've got a lot more to give you and a little way to go yet."

"Oh my god, so you're not all the way in. Is there more pain to come?"

"Not like you've had. The way is clear for me now, I'm just giving you a moment to get over the painful bit. You have no hymen left, and when you feel ready, I'll push my cock right up to the opening of your uterus."

"Oh, will you go in that far?"

"That prediction might be a bit ambitious, Amy. Mine is not super-size, only about seven inches."

"That sounds to be enough for me, but what would I know. I could hardly be an expert at 55." Amy raises her head up to kiss me briefly, "I'm ready for more, Jason."

I raise my upper body up, looking down between us to enjoy watching what can still be seen of my hard-on disappear inside her. Amy draws in a couple of deep breaths as she feels my shaft proceeding where no man or object has been before. At last, my shaft is securely lodged deep inside her pleasure passage, and we lay that way for a couple of minutes to fully enjoy the intense sexual feelings, so new for Amy.

"Oh, Jason, it is wonderful to feel you inside me. To think I waited so long for this."

When I sense she has fully absorbed the newness of what sex is all about, I slowly withdraw my erection until the knob barely clings to her opening.

"Ready?" I ask, and she nods. I slowly drive my shaft within the tight confines of her vaginal walls until my cock is again comfortably seated within her body.

"Oh, yes! I love this!" she tells me with the broadest grin.

This time, I don't linger deep, withdrawing again before plunging back in. Over and over, I fuck my cock into Amy's freshly opened passage. It is feeling really good for me, and I begin to realise I won't be able to hold on much longer. I exerted a lot of pressure on the sensitive trigger spot under my cockhead while trying to bust through. The walls of her passage grip me so tightly on every plunge in and out that my testes are working overtime on preparing a virginity-busting pack of semen for my partner.

In spite of limited experience, but possibly gauging how I sounded when she blew me last weekend, Amy asks, "Are you going to cum?"

"Yes, sorry, Amy, it's all ... oh god yes ... all too much for me. It'll be better ... oh yes ... next time." I give one final deep thrust that lodges me tightly inside her, and my cock erupts in wild spasms as my cum spurts deep at her uterus. "Oh fuck, YES!"

She wraps her arms tightly around me as I cum, and I feel her legs fold over the backs of my thighs. "Oh, Jason, I love you!"

Wow! Just as well I like this woman. Has she really fallen in love or is it the first full bloom of sex that stirs her declaration? I ease the weight of my body onto hers while my cock continues to spasm, now each one smaller. Her hand tousles my hair, her other hand hugs my body and my weight to her.

"Sorry, I must be heavy," I tell her, lifting up.

"Don't you dare move, I love this. You're not heavy at all. I love feeling you this close, a part of you inside me."

We lay that way for what seems an age. When I do finally lift off, she hangs on, reluctant for me to pull out.

"It will be better next time, Amy. I can usually control myself, not cumming until my woman gets her pleasure, but I guess first times can be different.

"Jason, you have nothing to apologise for. You were wonderful, I feel so good now, and I know it's only the beginning of a lot of good sex together. Thank you for what you did for me. There was pain, but you were so masterful. You'd never know you hadn't taken a woman's virginity before."

I roll off Amy, moving to one side. Looking along her naked body, I see a smear of red on her upper thighs and around her pubis ... some on my cock too, all evidence of the virginity she has given up to me. "Let me grab a flannel from your bathroom, we should clean us up before we go to sleep?"

"I can do it, Jason."

"No, you just lay there and reflect on what we've done." I rise from the bed, go to her bathroom and grab a flannel, wetting it. I bring the flannel back, climb onto the bed and wipe away all traces of blood from Amy and me. "There, all clean."

"Oh good, err ... Jason, would you mind if I wake you for more during the night?"

I laugh, "Of course not, whenever you feel the urge."

"How about now?" she asks, then seeing my frown, quickly adds, "just kidding."

But somewhere in the dark of night, I awake to feel her hand stroking my cock. It is growing rapidly. How long has Amy been working on me?

"Sorry, Jason, did I wake you?"

"Yes, but never mind, what time is it?"

"Two, Jason, it's 2 a.m."

"Ok, how do you want it?"

"I want you on top of me again, deep inside me. Will you do that for me? I think I like it that way best."

"Of course."

I begin the foreplay all over again. Some intense kissing, voraciously suckling each nipple, then moving down to kneel between her thighs. When she sees my face dropping between her thighs again, she grabs my head to stop me.

"What's wrong?" I ask, my face restrained, mere inches from her pubis.

"It could be messy. I went to have a pee when I woke, and your cum is still leaking out of me. Could still be some blood too."

"I so love going down on a woman that none of that worries me, Amy. Lay back and enjoy." I push her hand away and apply my lips to her pussy again. I lick her all the way to another strong orgasm, then climb up over her to give her a second fuck. With the edge off my need to cum, I last a lot longer, and Amy orgasms twice while I drive my cock deep inside her newly opened passage. I finally blow my load, and we drift back into a sleep that lasts until daylight.

Once we are both awake, she wants it again. I inform her that a man of my age may not get it up again so soon. But Amy is persistent, and after much tugging, licking and sucking on her part, I get suitably erect, and we do it all over again.

The new woman in Amy, having been released, is insatiable. I am enjoying good sex more frequently than in the last ten years of my marriage, and we are both very happy in our new relationship.

The End