A Better Way of Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul and Sue were delighted to receive the invitation to dinner and arrived in good spirits. I flirted with Paul throughout the evening and as I'd hoped, Sue reciprocated by starting to flirt with Dan, assuming it was all just innocent fun. By about 9.30pm we were all very relaxed and enjoying the innocent flirting so I decided it was time to move things up a gear. I invited Paul to help me refresh everyone's drinks and took him with me into the kitchen. As we prepared the drinks I made sure that I stayed very close to him so that we 'accidentally' bumped into each other. I went to fall over and he caught me in his arms, giving me just the opening I was looking for.

'You're so strong and manly in catching me,' I said, throwing my arms around his neck. 'I've admired you for a long time you know.'

'Have you?' he replied, a little flustered. 'I had no idea.'

'Yes, you're a very sexy man,' I persisted and started to kiss him. He resisted a little but not immediately and not that much. 'I've wanted you for a long time Paul,' I said as I kissed him again, this time with my tongue exploring his mouth. He resisted even less this time and started to kiss me back with his hands soon drifting down to my bum. As he pulled me towards him I could feel that he was starting to harden but he did eventually push me away a little. 'Don't you like me?' I pouted.

'Yes, of course I do; you're a very beautiful woman Kathryn but I'm married to Sue,' he protested.

He may have eventually stopped our kiss but I noticed that I was still held in his arms so I reasoned that it was certainly a possibility that he would be up for tonight's fun if I pushed him just a little further.

'Have you ever thought about having sex with me Paul?' I asked.

'Well.......' he stammered, unsure what to say.

'I've dreamt of having sex with you many times Paul, in fact, I've often thought of you when using my vibrator,' I said suggestively, kissing him again. 'Have you ever thought of me while pleasuring yourself?'

'Yes, I have, many times,' he confessed, holding me close.

'Do you want to fuck me?' I whispered as my tongue probed his ear.

'God yes!' he gasped, starting to lose control. I reached down between us to feel his rampant cock and knew immediately that Sue hadn't been exaggerating his size.

'I'd love to have your big cock in me Paul,' I said seductively. 'What would you give to be able to fuck me tonight?'

'Anything!' he gasped, grinding his cock into my hand.

'Sue loves you very much Paul but did you know that she has dreamt of being fucked by Dan for a long time?' I asked, starting to put the 'deal' on the table.

'No, I had no idea,' he replied, sounding genuinely shocked.

'She'd never cheat on you Paul, she loves you too much, but what if you allowed her to have her fantasy tonight while you enjoyed yours?' I asked, finally making my plan clear to him.

'Well....., I......,' he stuttered, clearly very tempted but not yet quite there.

'I know my pussy needs you Paul,' I continued. 'You can fuck me hard with your big cock and cum deep inside me. All you have to do is allow Sue the same opportunity.'

'Do you really think she'd go for it?' he asked.

'With your help and encouragement, I think she will,' I said, confident that Paul was now keen for this to happen.

We returned to the lounge with the drinks and I was pleased to see that Dan had moved to the other sofa with Sue and they were sitting close together. Sue looked a little flustered so I hoped that Dan had also been doing what he could to prepare the way for the fun we wanted to follow. The exchange with Paul in the kitchen had left me very wet and I was becoming desperate for some serious physical contact. I gave Dan a furtive wink to indicate that things had gone well in the kitchen so he made no attempt to move and that allowed Paul to sit close to me on the other sofa, where I casually let my hand rest on his leg. After another drink, I asked Paul to help me get another drink but Sue insisted she helped me instead.

'What's going on tonight?' she asked as soon as we were in the privacy of the kitchen.

'What do you mean?' I asked, innocently.

'Well, you're being very flirty this evening for a start and you took an inordinate amount of time to get a few drinks with Paul, to say nothing of how 'attentive' Dan was while you were out of the room,' she replied.

'I noticed you were sitting quite closely together when we came back,' I commented, feigning surprise, though in truth I wasn't surprised at all. I'd already told Dan what I'd planned to do with Paul when I took him to get drinks and instructed him to do something similar with Sue. I couldn't be sure how far Dan had been able to get with her but the fact that they were sitting so close together when we returned seemed to suggest that she wasn't entirely opposed to something happening. At that moment she was challenging me on what I'd been doing with Paul so I decided that instead of answering, I should turn the tables on her. 'You two had been kissing hadn't you?' I asked suddenly, though I'd said it so that it sounded like a rhetorical question. Sue became a little flustered so I decided to press my advantage. 'You were!' I said triumphantly. 'And you must have been enjoying it otherwise you'd have moved him away.'

'I'm so sorry Kathryn, I didn't mean to,' she babbled. 'It's just that he was so close and so caring that when he kissed me, I couldn't help responding. You know how I've fantasised about him over the years.'

'In fairness,' I confessed, 'I was making out with Paul in the kitchen so I don't mind.'

'How could he?' she cried, conveniently forgetting her own behaviour.

'How could he what?' I challenged her. 'He was doing nothing that you weren't doing at the same time and for the same reason.'

'What do you mean?' she asked.

'You were kissing Dan and making out with him because you're attracted to him and you've fantasised about having sex with him, even though Paul will always be your first love. Paul is attracted to me in exactly the same way and has fantasised about having sex with me,' I explained. 'You already know that I'd like to have sex with Paul and guess what? It turns out that Dan has long thought about having sex with you.'

'What are you suggesting?' she asked.

'Only that this is your birthday Sue and I've made sure that what happens tonight is entirely up to you. If you're ever going to have sex with Dan, it's tonight. We're all happy for this to happen if it's what you want, on certain conditions,' I explained.

'What conditions?' she said, significantly not rejecting the idea.

'I think we'd better return to the guys to go over any rules, don't you?' I said as I picked up some drinks and walked back to the lounge. After placing the drinks on the coffee table I made a point of kissing Paul and sitting next to him with my hand back on his thigh. 'Sit down Sue,' I instructed, pointing to the seat next to Dan. She said nothing but immediately sat down where I'd indicated and following my lead, Dan placed his hand on her thigh. Sue did nothing to remove it and Paul looked very unsure of what was happening. 'Sue knows what we were doing in the kitchen Paul and what we discussed doing and she was doing something very similar in here with Dan. I've told her that as it's her birthday, tonight she can go as far as she wants to make her fantasy come true but only on the condition that we can do whatever she does; no more and no less,' I asserted. 'Is that OK with you?' I asked Paul directly.

'Yes, if that's what she wants,' he replied quietly.

'Is that what you want Sue?' I asked. 'We can stop whenever you want or go as far as you want, it's up to you.'

'I... I..... I don't know if I can,' she stammered. 'I mean, yes, I want to as you all now know it's been a fantasy of mine for some time but I don't know if I can actually go through with it, especially if I have to see Paul with you Kathryn.'

'Might I suggest,' said Dan, leaning in to kiss Sue on her lips, 'that we just start slow and see where it takes us. You can stop things whenever you want so what have you got to lose?'

Sue made no response so Dan started to kiss her again. At first her hands stayed by her side but it didn't take long before I noticed her lips part slightly to allow Dan's tongue access and her hands moved to the back of his neck as she closed her eyes.

'It looks like we're going to make out for a bit at least,' I said as I turned to Paul with a smile and leaned in to kiss him. After a long and sensual kiss, our tongues dancing together, we finally parted. 'You can go as far as Sue goes but no further,' I reminded him, 'so make sure you control yourself.' He glanced over to where Sue was busy kissing Dan and noticed that Dan's hand was already fondling her breasts through her clothing and she was doing nothing to stop him.

Paul seemed to take his lead from Sue as he started to kiss me again, his hand quickly coming up to squeeze my own breasts and it was nice to be able to kiss and fondle in such comfortable surroundings, though I confess that half of my attention was on Sue. She didn't seem to be inhibited as much as I expected and was soon reaching for Dan's crotch while he played with her breasts. I'd never seen Sue undressed before but as Dan eased her dress off her shoulders, I could see why she would be popular with guys. She had a well-toned body and large, firm breasts with large nipples that Dan began to suck with great enthusiasm. She still had her eyes half closed in what I imagined was a mixture of pleasure and an attempt to keep this experience more fantasy than reality but either way, the moans of pleasure escaping her lips certainly suggested that she was enjoying the attention Dan was giving her tits. I was so captivated with what I was seeing that I barely noticed that my own dress was being removed as Paul copied what was going on opposite and started to suck my breasts. My nipples came to life immediately and I held his head there, encouraging him to continue.

'You have the most incredible tits Kathryn,' Paul said softly as he kissed them and then kissed me again. He really was a very tender lover and despite the unusual circumstances, I could feel myself getting wet for him again. I responded by reaching my hand down to his cock and was pleased to find him hard for me again. I had no doubt that Sue had found a very hard cock in Dan's trousers.

Glancing over towards Sue and Dan, I found her taking his large cock out and staring in wonderment at its impressive size. It was probably the most erotic thing I'd ever seen as Dan stood up and let his clothing fall to the floor. His cock stood long, hard and proud in front of him and I knew I needed to follow suit as I was longing to finally see Paul's cock; the cock I had fantasised about for years.

I stood up and led Paul over to stand next to Dan and Sue watched, mesmerised, as I slowly knelt in front of her husband, lowering his trousers and boxers until his gorgeous cock sprang out in front of me. It was so hot to see Paul's hard cock, having fantasised about him so much over the years and my mouth began to water at the thought of what he might soon be doing to me. I took Sue's hand and pulled her off the sofa so that she was knelt in front of Dan, just as I was knelt in front of Paul. She looked at me nervously. I could see the longing in her eyes and she clearly wanted to go further but knew that if she did, it would mean seeing me suck her husband's cock. Her hand reached out to hold Dan's thick cock and she watched as mine followed suit to start stroking Paul. She was staring at the cock in front of her and I saw her lick her lips with anticipation. I could tell that she desperately wanted to feel Dan in her mouth but was unsure if she should.

'You want to suck him don't you Sue? I can tell,' I simply stated.

'Yes, but...' She looked up at Paul briefly and then back at the cock of her dreams as she continued to move her hand along its length.

'Just kiss it Sue,' I encouraged.

Slowly she leant forwards and kissed the large head before licking all around the mushroom shaped helmet and glanced over as I did the same to Paul. Encouraged by the moans of pleasure coming from her husband, who was clearly enjoying my tongue, she relaxed her mouth and gradually started to take Dan's cock into her mouth. Now I could hear her moans of pleasure as she finally got to suck the cock she'd been dreaming of. I was pleased she'd taken that step as I was desperately needing to suck Paul's beautiful cock. I sucked him into my mouth, as deep as I could take him and held onto his thighs. Both men ran their fingers through our hair and started to thrust slowly in and out of our mouths. It was glorious to feel Paul's thick meat rubbing across my tongue as he gently fucked my face and I had no doubt that Sue was feeling something very similar as Dan moved in and out of her willing mouth.

It didn't take long before Sue was sucking Dan with great enthusiasm, moaning loudly on his cock as she lived out her fantasy and Dan obviously appreciated her efforts judging by the sounds he was making. Paul was really getting into it all now and I was sure he wanted Sue to go all the way with Dan so that he could get to fuck me.

'She's incredible at sucking cock isn't she,' Paul said proudly.

'God yes,' hissed Dan. 'Her mouth feels fantastic.'

'So does Kathryn's,' Paul gasped. 'It's everything I dreamt it would be.'

As flattering as this was, I decided it was time for Sue and I to receive some attention, besides which, I didn't want Dan to cum in Sue's mouth as I didn't want any pause in proceedings to stand in the way of her finally having him in her pussy as that was her main dream. I let Paul slip from my mouth and patted Sue's arm to get her attention.

'Don't you think you'd like to try Dan eating your pussy Sue; wasn't that also part of your fantasy?' I said. 'He's very good with his mouth and tongue,' I added, encouraging her as much as I could as I dearly wanted to feel Paul's mouth on me.

'I'm so wet already I think I'll cum as soon as he touches me,' Sue gasped.

'Good, he loves that,' I smirked, 'and I'm the same so we can both cum together. Lie back on the sofa with me and open your legs; now it's their turn to kneel in front of us.'

We lay back on the deep sofa so that we could get a good view of what Dan and Paul would be doing, lifted up our knees and opened our legs, ready for their oral assault. Dan went first, kissing his way up Sue's thighs and forcing her legs even further apart with his strong hands before lightly licking along her wet opening. Sue whimpered in pleasure as Dan started to swirl his tongue deeper, collecting her sweet juices. I felt Paul's tongue flick across my swollen clitoris and waves of pleasure washed through me. He pushed his tongue further inside me and my desperate pussy tried to clamp around the welcome intruder. Sue was pulling Dan's head firmly into her, needing more and more contact with his tongue as she built relentlessly towards her release. I wasn't far behind her as Paul was doing an excellent job.

'Oh Dan, don't stop, I'm almost there,' Sue pleaded and no sooner had she said that, than she screamed out in ecstasy.

The thrill of seeing Dan make my friend cum so powerfully pushed me over the edge and I cried out as my orgasm sprayed over Paul's face. Both men continued to lash us mercilessly, making sure that we rode the crest of an incredible orgasmic wave before eventually giving us some respite but in the aftermath of this release, I craved cock like I'd never needed a cock before.

Dan knelt between Sue's legs and just touched her wetness with the tip of his cock. We all knew that she was more than ready for him and desperately wanted Dan's cock to take her but now that we'd reached that ultimate moment, she was hesitant of taking the final step.

'No, we can't,' she cried, just as Paul's cock touched my own pussy.

I would never force Sue to do anything but I also knew that she'd regret not taking this opportunity if she missed out now.

'Dan's cock is everything you dreamt it would be isn't it Sue,' I said.

'Yes, he has an incredible cock, I love it,' Sue replied, barely audibly.

'Look at how big and hard he is for you Sue, ready to fill your pussy,' I persisted. 'You want him to fuck you don't you Sue.'

'Yes, I do but I shouldn't.'

'You need his cock inside you, don't you Sue and I so need Paul to fuck me now,' I insisted.

'Oh yes, I do need it deep inside me but I don't know if I should be doing this.'

Dan started to move the head of his cock between the folds of Sue's pussy, coating it with the lubrication she had produced but making no attempt to enter her until she told him that it was what she wanted. Feeling his cock move across her sensitive pussy and hyper-sensitive clitoris was making her waver.

'Just let him put the head in Sue so you can at least feel him opening you up; it's a divine experience,' I suggested.

'And Paul will just put the head of his cock in you?' she asked.

'Yes, he won't go any further than you let Dan, will you Paul?' I reassured her.

'No, I won't,' Paul promised. 'It's your birthday Sue; enjoy yourself and live your fantasy.'

Sue said nothing but nodded her head slightly and it was all the confirmation that was needed. Dan immediately eased the head of his cock into Sue, opening her up like a flower and she moaned in satisfaction as she felt herself stretch to accommodate him. Paul pushed the head of his cock into me at the same time and it felt so good that I was ready for ignoring Sue and demanding that Paul simply fuck me. It was beyond me how Sue would be able to stop now!

'Oh Sue, Paul's cock feels wonderful, I so want him to give me more,' I pleaded. 'Do you want more of Dan's big cock inside you?'

'Oh God, yes,' she cried, trying to resist her most carnal desires. 'Just put an inch or two of the shaft in so that I can at least say I've experienced his cock and not just the head.'

This time I noticed that Sue was looking at Paul's cock as both men pushed another couple of inches inside us and as she saw him enter me further, she whimpered at a combination of the erotic sight and the sensation of Dan's fat cock opening her up. Both men stopped but we all knew she would have to at least feel it all inside her now.

'Let him put it all in Sue, you know you want to feel the whole of that big cock inside you,' I urged.

'Yes, put it all in Dan, but don't fuck me.'

Both men pushed forward and we all moaned in pleasure as these wonderful cocks went deeper and deeper inside us. Finally both men bottomed out as they reached their maximum depth and held themselves there.

'Oh Dan, you're so big,' Sue cried, 'you have such a fantastic cock. I'm so sorry Paul, I've let another man put his cock in me and I'm loving it.'

'I want you to enjoy yourself Sue,' Paul said simply, 'and I'm loving finally having my cock in Kathryn. Do you want Dan to fuck you?'

'Yes, I do Paul, I want him to fuck me so much,' she finally admitted. 'Fuck me Dan. Fuck me with your beautiful big cock and make me cum on you.'

'Do you want me to fuck you now Kathryn?' Paul asked in his deep and sexy voice. 'Do you want my cock pounding your gorgeous pussy?'

'Oh God yes Paul!' I cried out. 'Fuck me, please, I need your cock so much.'

'I'm so pleased you made this choice Sue,' Dan whispered, 'I've wanted to fuck you for so long now that this isn't just the realisation of your dream.'

'I think this is four dreams being realised,' I smiled as I savoured the sensation of feeling her husband's hard cock deep inside me. 'Now fuck us with those big cocks and make us cum on you.'

Dan immediately withdrew his cock to the tip before pushing it slowly all back in and Sue started to cry out in pleasure. Paul did the same with me and gradually the pace of both men increased as they started to fuck us with long, deep strokes. Paul varied the pace so that he kept bringing me to the point of orgasm before allowing the feeling to subside a little. It felt like there was a lot of pressure building up inside me as I searched for my release, such was my need to cum on this wonderful man's cock. Eventually he speeded up and started to really pound me until I could hold back no longer. I screamed out his name as I came in floods all over his thrusting cock and hung on to him like I never wanted his cock to leave me.