A Christmas Tart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I could be more sympathetic, I guess," Mom said after Steffi was gone, "but I'm not sure I believe her. She had her chance to get rid of the video, and she didn't do it."

I was not as incredulous. "What would she get from coming here and lying about it?" I asked.

"Steffi seems sweet," Mom said, "but the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Maybe Niles sent her here to soften us up. Maybe he promised her a bigger allowance, or a new car, or something."

"Steffi would have to be an awfully good actress," I said. I had an idea—the kernel of a plan. "How much of a goat do you think Niles really is?" I asked.

"You mean sexually?" Mom asked, and I nodded. "I think he'd take any opportunity he could get."

That was what I needed. "I've heard you say it before." I said. "Desperate times call for desperate measures. Steffi might be able to fix the problem she caused instead of just apologizing for it." I didn't plan on giving her a choice. My idea seemed to both of us like a ridiculous long shot, but there weren't many other choices.

"When should we meet with Niles?" Mom asked.

"He wanted it ASAP. One o'clock?" I suggested. "One thirty?"

Mom called Niles, and when Steffi came back Mom was still waiting for him to answer. She turned away to talk, and then retreated to her office.

Steffi looked more composed. Her face was washed, her hair was brushed, and her makeup was repaired. It didn't really matter. I meant to mess her up again anyway.

She laid her purse on the table and sat down in front of her coffee mug. "When are you meeting with Dad?" she asked. "I don't want to be here."

I lied, and it wouldn't be the last time. "We're going to set it up for Monday," I said. I leaned close and inhaled Steffi's scent. She smelled like someone who'd been in a panic all night, but I could live with that. "Can you guess what I'm thinking?" I asked.

"That I stink?" Steffi said, and drew back. She sipped her coffee and looked at me over the brim. It was a curious look.

"Are you going to take the rest of the morning to finish your coffee?" I asked. "I was thinking that we should talk."

"We're talking now," Steffi said. She had to know I was up to something.

I took the coffee mug out of her hand and set it on the table. "We should talk upstairs, in bed, after sex." I said. "It's better that way." I pulled Steffi to her feet. She protested about going too fast for high heels, but never about my proposition.

My room was lit just by winter light that seeped around the heavy curtains. It was dim. I dropped on the edge of my bed and pulled Steffi down to kneel between my knees.

She pushed me back. "Is a blow job all it takes to make up for losing that video?" she asked.

"Sex first, talk later," I said. "Remember?" I kissed her lips, and then unbuttoned her blouse. Steffi let me peel it down her arms. Her bra hooked at the front between the little cups. I opened the hook, pushed the straps down her shoulders, and let it slip to the floor.

After our first night, Steffi knew I liked the view, so she leaned back to show me her tits. She made me groan, and she watched with interest as the bulge grew in the front of my pants.

I pushed my pants and my boxers down to free my cock, and it sprung up. She laughed and asked, "For me?"

"There's no-one else here," I said. I pushed my knees apart and pulled Steffi closer. She wrapped my shaft in one hand, and tucked her other hand under my balls.

"It's so hard!" she said. She tipped my cock to get a better look at its smooth tip and the veins that bulged along its length. Steffi leaned forward, and the head of my cock disappeared between her lips.

I fell back on the bed to watch the shadow patterns on the ceiling. Steffi slipped her tongue around the sensitive head of my cock, and kissed its length before she took it in her mouth again. She made little noises through her nose while she sucked me.

Steffi's hair fell down between my legs and brushed my balls. Her head bobbed over my lap, and the little pants and grunts she made came louder and faster. I realized almost too late that I was reaching the point of no return.

"Wait!" I said. Steffi was confused and out of breath when I pushed her back. "You're going to make me come. I want you to go first." Steffi laughed when I pulled her up and rolled her onto the sheet.

I rose on my knees between Steffi's legs, and she squirmed under me. I cupped her tits in my hands, caressed them, and squeezed her nipples. Her pumps hit the floor, then she giggled while I peeled off her tight jeans and her thong.

"Where are you going?" she asked when I slipped to my knees on the floor beside the bed.

"Right here," I answered and pulled her around to rest her feet over my shoulders. I kissed the insides of her thighs, and Steffi's anticipation made her twist and arch her back. I lifted her butt with both hands and closed my mouth over her shaved, and slightly stubbly mound.

Steffi sighed and moaned while I ate her. She knotted her fingers in my hair and lifted her knees. "You're going to make me come," she said.

That was my plan, and I stuck to it. Steffi's little trigger was already hard when I found it with my tongue. I pushed my thumb into her pussy. It was tight and slick. Her excitement made her buck in my grasp. She was hard to hold onto.

I could feel Steffi's orgasm building. Her muscles tightened into knots, and she breathed in gasps. She pulled my face so tight against her that I couldn't breathe, and her cunt tightened around my thumb. A squeak escaped her while she climaxed, she squealed when it passed, and she pushed me away.

Steffi was lost in euphoria when I crawled over her, but I was too hot to let her enjoy it. I lifted her with one arm under her hips and centered her on the bed. She hardly knew what I was doing. I gathered her hair in one hand and pulled her head back, held her against me with the other hand, and filled her tight pussy in two strong thrusts.

The bed protested when I banged Steffi down into the mattress, but she didn't. My cock throbbed inside her. She opened her mouth without making a sound, and she closed her thighs around me. Steffi's second orgasm came almost as soon as I started fucking her.

My cock burned inside Steffi. I felt like it would explode if I stopped. My hips slapped against her thighs and her butt. She may have come again, I don't know. Steffi clenched her teeth and groaned my name.

She clutched at my back, and I buried my face into the pillow beside her head. My muscles tightened in a spasm that blinded me, and my cum gushed deep between those creamy thighs. Then once it all passed, I couldn't move.

Steffi squirmed out from under me, and I rolled onto the mattress beside her. She kissed my face, breathed against me neck, and waited until my eyes opened.

"You must have something really important to talk about." she said. "I've never been buttered up like that before."

I took a second to engage my brain again then pulled Steffi's body against me. "We have a Christmas present for you," I said.

"For me?" she said. Her tone was incredulous. "After what I did?"

"We talked about it yesterday after you left. We didn't know when you'd be here, but you're here now. You know how Mom got on her phone and left right before we came up here? She was making an arrangement."

"On Christmas Day?" Steffi asked. She sounded doubtful, and I started getting nervous.

"Remember the fantasy you told us yesterday? The one about anonymous sex? That's about to happen. You want it, right?"

"Well yeah," Steffi said, "in my fantasy. But I don't know how real I want it to be." Her tone told me I was losing.

I rolled on my back and pulled Steffi along. She put her forearms on my chest and watched my face. "We'll keep you safe," I said. "You won't have anything to worry about." Maybe if I just plowed on I'd overcome her doubts. "You need to be ready for the next man that walks through the bedroom door."

"How are you going to keep me safe?" Steffi asked.

I was going to have to tell her more than I wanted. "We'll watch," I said. "There are camera's and microphones in here—it's Mom's thing. If anything goes wrong, I'll be right here."

"Oh my God," Steffi said. "Claire watched us the other night, didn't she? That's so dirty!"

Steffi's expression and her tone changed again, "Dirty is great and all, but this isn't adding up. I don't think I want your gift—not unless you can make it add up. What are you after? Who's going to come through that door?"

I lost. I pushed a long lock of flaxen hair back from Steffi's cheek and said, "Your dad. You get it now, right? It would have been a chance for you to fix the problem you caused instead of just apologizing for it."

"You ass!" Steffi said. She started to push herself away but stopped after her initial flash of anger. Maybe she didn't like it, but she had no problem grasping the concept. "Dad would be so screwed if you made that work." She relaxed a little, and I could feel the idea starting to catch on. "I'd have to act completely mortified when you pulled the blackmail, or I'd never be able to go home again."

"If you wanted to go home," I said. "You could stay with us."

Steffi laid her head on my chest again. "You and Claire love each other," she said. "In Dad's house, we're just afraid." She was quiet for a moment longer. "I'll do it. I want to see him squirm." Steffi pulled her knees under her and pushed her butt in the air, "It's dirty, too. Do you think Dad would like me this way?"

I couldn't believe how that turned. I ran my hands down Steffi's sleek body and said, "I can't imagine a guy that wouldn't want you that way."

"When's it going to happen?" Steffi asked, and I looked at the clock for the first time.

"Shit! He's probably already here." I said. "Let me up."

I dug a long knit scarf out of my closet and knelt on one knee beside Steffi. "You need a blindfold to make him think it's all anonymous. It'll hide your hair and that blue lock, so he won't recognize you."

Steffi vibrated with anticipation while I tied the scarf around her head. "This is so dirty," she said. "I don't want to wait very long."

"Keep yourself ready," I said. I pulled my clothes on, and then arranged Steffi on the bed. When I left the room, she was already curled up with her hands between her legs.

I could see downstairs to the kitchen table from where I stopped outside the door. Mom had traded her robe for a sweater and jeans, and she sat across from Niles. He had his phone and some papers on the table beside him. Even from there and with her back to me, Mom's body language told me she was angry.

Niles stood when I got to the table and extended his hand. I looked at the hand and at Mom, then I sat beside her.

"That's not a good start," Niles said. "We don't have to be nasty about this, you know." He pushed the document toward me. I didn't need more than a glance to know that it was the contract for extension of his services, now with some hand-written changes.

"I think you know about this," Niles said. He held up his phone with Steffi's video looping on the screen. "I'll get to the point. You can sign my contract, or I'll let this video out to a few people that Claire and I both know. It won't take many. Your mom's life will be a wreck. None of those boards she spends her time with will want her around. Most of her friends will act like she never existed. Even the police might be interested.

"It doesn't have to be that way. All you have to do is sign." He leaned over the contract with a pen in hand and used it to point out the changes. "You need to initial these," he said. "Then sign at the bottom."

I scanned the changes; one extended the term of the contract, and another increased his fee.

"I've already told Claire," Niles said. He pointed to the change of term. "I can waive this, but only if she sweetens the deal for me."

Then I knew why Mom was mad. I pushed the contract back to him and said, "A contract signed under duress isn't a valid contract. You know that."

"Relax," Niles said. "I don't want you to feel any duress. This arrangement's good for both of us—it's just a little better for me."

Niles sat back in the chair and scanned the room. He seemed to be trying to defuse things. "The decorations are nice," he said. "Claire knows how to decorate. My wife? She's hardly conscious, but then I like her that way. And Stephanie's just a waste of skin."

I told myself not to kill him. Things wouldn't go well if I killed him.

Niles looked at Mom and said, "We didn't exchange presents." He glanced back at me and asked, "What did you guys give each other? Head?"

"Stick it up your ass, Niles," Mom said. She pushed back from the table and stormed upstairs. It was good timing. I needed her to start the recording, and I think she knew that.

Niles watched Mom leave, and then tapped his pen on the contract. "This deal is getting more hostile all the time, and it really doesn't have to." He sat back again with that superior grin. "So Claire's not giving you any more than she's giving me. Is that how it's working?"

"She gave me a Christmas tart," I said, and watched Niles' reaction.

"A tart?" Niles held his hands out, making a circle with his thumbs and forefingers and asked, "A little pie?"

I laughed and told him, "No. A girl. She works at one of Mom's charities. I don't know how it ever came up, but she told Mom that anonymous sex was her biggest fantasy. Now she's upstairs, naked, and blindfolded, and waiting for any man who walks through the door."

Niles was intrigued, and that was the reaction I wanted. "Your mom's not putting out for me, so this sounds like my gig. We can get back to the contract later." He picked up his phone, pushed back from the table, and looked past me. "Where is she?"

"Second door," I said and I sat back to watch. Niles climbed the stairs slowly at first, then ran the last few steps. He opened the bedroom door enough to look in, then slipped through and closed it behind him.

I ran for Mom's room. She barely glanced up from the monitor when I walked in. I pulled a chair up next to her and watched. We had two angles. One looked past Niles to where Steffi was still curled on the bed like I left her—blindfolded with her hands between her thighs. The other looked over Steffi and showed Niles unbuckling his belt.

Niles sat down on the edge of the bed to pull his shoes off, then he left his pants on the floor. He knelt on the mattress and seemed to plan his move. I could barely breath. The room had to be dim enough, and the blindfold had to work well enough, that he wouldn't recognize his own daughter.

He put one hand under Steffi's hip and turned her bottom-up. Steffi made a surprised noise, but she got her knees under her and pushed her butt up just before he shoved her knees apart.

"He isn't being very gentle," I said.

Mom bumped me with her shoulder. "That's not his way."

Niles held his cock in one hand and stroked it hard. He put the other hand on Steffi's butt and pushed his thumb into her pussy. Niles was still beating his meat when he leaned over his daughter. He worked his dick in below his thumb, and he shoved it into her.

Steffi pitched forward, but the only sound she made was a gasp muffled by the pillow. Niles held her in place with one hand on her hip and one on her shoulder, and he slapped against her ass when he fucked her.

Mom squeezed my thigh and said, "We already have the pictures we need. The only problem is that we can't see Steffi's face. She could be anyone."

"It didn't go quite like I expected," I said, and nodded to the screen. "I had to explain more than I wanted. She knows that's Niles, and she knows we're watching."

"No!" Mom said, and gawked at the screen. She pushed her hand into her robe and pinched her nipple while she watched. "Why did she agree?"

The view of Niles pounding Steffi against the headboard go to me, too. I was hard. "I think she really hates him," I said, "and I told her she wouldn't have to go home. She could stay with us."

Mom ran her fingers over my hard-on, opened my pants and slipped her hand in. "If Steffi wants to live here," Mom said, "then I want to dress her up like a fashion doll."

I leaned back in the chair to give Mom more room. She knelt between my knees and bent over my lap. She sniffed at Steffi's remnant pussy scent on my cock then she took me in her mouth.

On the screen, Steffi pushed against the headboard to keep her dad from crushing her into it. In our room, Mom kissed my cock and stroked it. The little sounds she made while she sucked me were almost like purring.

I looked up when Niles grunted and collapsed Steffi onto the mattress. His pace quickened. He must have been close to coming when Steffi turned her head and gasped "Oh jesus!"

I told Mom, "Stop!" and sat up.

Niles recognized his daughters exclamation. He slowed, grabbed Steffi's hair in one hand, and twisted her head. "Stephanie?" he asked. He pulled the scarf off her head and groaned, "Oh shit."

"That fixes the recognition problem," Mom said.

I pulled my pants up and got ready to protect Steffi. "This is over," I said, but Mom stopped me.

"You'd think Niles would be bright enough to stop now, but it looks like daddy's not done yet." She pointed at the screen. Niles' cock was still stiff, and poised between Steffi's thighs.

Steffi struggled to push her dad away, but he pinned her down. "You little cunt!" he said. He glanced down at her body, and when he looked up again, he said, "I've been paying for your birth control for years. Now I'm going to get a return on my investment."

"Stop, Dad! Don't!" Steffi said, but those were the last coherent words she got out. She pounded at Niles' chest while he forced his cock back into her.

Steffi writhed under her dad's assault. We could see little more than Niles' ass pumping up and down between his daughter's legs. Steffi kicked against the mattress and her fists pounded at his back.

"That's enough," Mom said. "You take care of Niles. I'll take care of Steffi."

Niles jerked around when I banged through the door. I grabbed his arm, pulled him off Steffi, and threw him against the wall in one motion. He was just like another bag of rafting equipment. Niles crumbled in the corner and tried to cover his balls. He didn't look like much of a threat that way.

Steffi was still confused when Mom pulled her off the bed. Mom gathered her clothes off the floor, put her arm around Steffi, and said, "Come with me, honey."

I waited until I heard Mom's door close behind her, then I picked up Niles' pants and threw them in his face. "Get dressed," I said. "We're going to talk."

* * *

We took some time convincing Niles that he'd lost—lost my trust account, lost Mom's account, and lost his daughter—and by the time he left, Mom had decided to order in Chinese for our Christmas dinner. We ate on the sofa in front of the fireplace with big pillows packed around us and Christmas carols streaming in the background.

"The chicken's tender," Steffi said, and scooped another bite into her mouth. She swallowed and asked Mom, "What are you going to tell people if they ask why I'm living here?"

"I don't think I need to make anything up," Mom said. "You needed to get away from your Dad, and we offered you a place. You're the right age for that." She poked at the pork with her chopsticks. "This is spicy. I don't think I can eat very much of it."

I offered Mom my beer, and traded her pork for my shrimp. Mom stirred the shrimp then looked up at Steffi. "I'm going to tell people that you're like the daughter I always wanted," she said.

Steffi nudged me. "That makes Henry my big brother. I've never had a big brother. Aren't we supposed to fight?"

The pork was hot. I swallowed fast. "We can wrestle," I said, and Mom laughed. I wolfed down the rest of the pork and tried to drown the burn with beer. Mom swapped the shrimp for Steffi's chicken, and then they both set them aside. They were done.