A Cuckold by Birth Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reshma was surprised but not shocked with my collection. Everything seemed to fit nicely after she heard those stories. Even though she was familiar with the tradition for a while, she seemed surprised by those lust filled stories. The stories were just a series of letters written by mostly husband's who were trying to make sense of their own cuckold tendencies. A few were written by women and most if not all were pure cuckold stories where the husband either encouraged his wife or learned about her infidelities and later accepted it reluctantly or tacitly. Given that these were letters; they hailed from well-educated families, so probably from reasonably well-to-do families as well. There were probably over two dozen stories but only half-a-dozen were my absolute favorites. These were also the stories where the author wrote multiple letters to the magazines, explaining further on their stories.

Interestingly, in all the stories the women either got pregnant from their lovers or at least gave their lovers a fair chance to impregnate them. In my favorite stories, the women got pregnant from their lovers several times. It was clear that the husbands approved of it either explicitly or tacitly.

Later in the night Reshma let me take her anally. It was a satisfying experience for both of us.

The next morning both of us got up a little late. Reshma busied herself with proceedings at home while I eagerly looked forward to my new life. My mother told me that I would have to make a visit to my Uncle's place soon since they won't join us for the wedding due to Aunt's ailing health. We had planned for a short honeymoon at a nearby hill station, so she was letting me know about what to expect soon after we return. She also told me that I would be visiting them often now that I had to oversee our business in that region. It would also allow us some time away from the hustle-bustle of city life and hopefully should allow us to bond with each other. When I mentioned the condition of the house, she immediately told that repair work was in progress to address those issues. A little later when I had a private moment, I shared it with Reshma.

"I know," she said, "Nishma's periods have just started, so she would be in the middle of her fertile period by the time of your visit."

"What?"

"I thought..." I said, but she interrupted me, "Don't worry, Nishma has given enough thought to it already. Uncle is the real bull to inseminate your wife. That's precisely why your Mother is arranging for your visit at the perfect time."

I was pleasantly surprised. Although, I felt Ratan's seed would be perfect, I knew that such things were done as per the tradition, otherwise things could go awry.

Reshma lead me to the ceremony earlier than originally planned, on the pretext of getting me ready. Both the sisters had planned a surprise for me and made sure that both the rooms had sufficient privacy. Only Nishma's trusted maid guarded the rooms. The two rooms allocated to the bride and groom were at the top of the building with two different accesses from outside; apart from the main access from inside. The outside access for both our rooms was blocked, so the only main access was from inside, which was closely guarded by her maid servant. There was a passage from the bathrooms that was usually locked but in our case both Nishma and Reshma had kept the doors unlocked. The ceremony was scheduled to start in about two hours when Reshma lead me inside the bathroom and carefully pushing the dividing door, she led me into adjacent bathroom. And there I found my beautiful, practically naked wife prancing around the room, arranging items to get ready. She was wearing a blouse and a petticoat that sat much below her navel, practically hanging on her waist. She had taken a shower only a few minutes ago perhaps as I sensed from the warm, humid air in her bathroom. Nishma was looking stunningly gorgeous as her skin practically shone against the warm light that was flooding the room from the windows. In walked an old gentleman as Nishma hurriedly arranged her clothes. Just a brief glance at him confirmed that he was Ratan's father. He was tall, perhaps a couple of inches shorter than Ratan but had a similar built, except that his old age was showing now; he was 58 at that time. He had a huge belly just like Ratan but it showed more on him. His hair was all grey, and he looked stately with his demeanor. His simple attire, a long Khameez with a simple white trousers below gave away that he was a man of authority. His dark complexion reminded me of Ratan and even his gray hair only attenuated his dark skin complexion.

"Mamanji," said Nishma as she tried to cover her nakedness. "Mamanji," meant Uncle and was usually used to address one's father-in-law.

He silently turned around and bolted the door before walking towards her. Nishma seemed genuinely surprised, so I whispered into Reshma's ear, "did you arrange for it?" She nodded and requested that I keep my mouth shut.

"Buckle yourself," she whispered into my ear, "he is a true bull and knows how to ravage pretty, young women."

Nishma didn't resist him and surrendered herself to him. He firmly took her in his arms and planted his lips on hers. She kissed him passionately, leaning into him and letting him take charge fully. His massive hands were pawing her butt as their mouths were practically glued to each other. Nishma was only an inch or two shorter than him so their matching looked very good. The room was dark due to all the curtains drawn in; except in the area just opposite to the bathroom where the window let in a lot of light. Fortunately, he quickly led her to the window to inspect her beauty.

"Mamanji," she hurriedly said, "this is risky; someone might catch us. Besides, didn't we agree not to meet until after my marriage?"

"Nishma," he said, "after your marriage you would have your own bull; don't know how many opportunities I will get, so thought of taking advantage of you now."

"Mamanji," she replied, "opportunities would be limited, but they surely would be there;don't worry about it."

"Now, please go," she said without making any attempt to extricate herself. He didn't budge, so she pleaded again, "Mamanji I just took a shower. It's my marriage today."

"You are looking beautiful Nishma," he said.

"Thank you Mamanji, it's the very same me," she said blushing.

"If age was on my side, I wouldn't even let my son have you," he said, pulling her in. The stark contrast in their complexions looked so inviting. Nishma was looking heavenly in the filtered sunlight.

"You are so selfish Mamanji," she quipped, blushing profusely.

"Nishma one thing has nagged me," he hesitantly said, "do you ever regretting starting an affair with me?"

Nishma looked nervous for a moment and asked, "Why Mamanji?"

"It's just that I sometimes feel guilty if it was the right thing?"

"You are unnecessarily fretting over it Mamanji," she said.

"What we did was completely natural and between two consenting adults," she added.

"Mamanji you are my first love," she said looking into his eyes.

"I used to think that Bahuji was my first love but now I know that you were always my first."

"It was only your guidance that made me realize my true purpose and only because of you I was successful in finding the most suitable husband for myself."

"Mamanji I was even ready for it much earlier. You of all the men understood it better than any. If it weren't for Reshma then we could have started earlier," she added.

Reshma told me earlier that there was an amazing chemistry between her father-in-law and Nishma. They looked so much in love that I felt that Nishma would be successful in having similar chemistry with my Uncle as well.

"My marriage doesn't change any of what we have," she continued.

"It's true that my duties towards my bull would be foremost but that shouldn't prohibit us from occasionally indulging ourselves."

"Didn't you teach me that when an alpha approaches, it is the duty of the woman to yield; almost instantly."

"Right Mamanji."

His face seemed radiant as his student raved about his teachings. Some of what he taught her had taken root in her mind.

"And I shall abide by it; as long as the time and circumstance is right, I would never turn away an alpha."

I was a little perplexed with what she was saying. I thought usually a family had one alpha and in some cases a couple of them but why would she surrender to an alpha of an entirely different family. From a traditional perspective it would have been unnatural to do so.

"Even though both the timing and circumstances aren't right," she said, giving him a sultry gaze, "I just can't resist but let you have your way with me."

The old codger now was fully enamored by her. He pulled her into his arms and holding her tightly planted his lips on hers. Nishma playfully resisted him for a moment and then let him push his tongue into her mouth. Nishma eagerly sucked on his tongue and held him lovingly as he explored her half-naked body. His hands gave her butt a good squeeze; Nishma lifted one of her legs to enable even better contact between their pelvis. Reshma had remarked previous night that these old men were very much into kissing and since both Nishma and herself were completely into it, they were eager in pursuing the younger ones such as Reshma and Nishma.

We were in the times when televisions had just entered our lives in India, and western influence was still limited. Still, the younger generation was introduced to french kissing through print and movies and the effect of it was visible. Nishma kissed me with the same passion but I didn't expect her to indulge these men with similar fervor. Kissing is an intimate act; even more intimate than oral sex. Older generation wasn't as particular about oral hygiene as we were, so such an act was surprising. Not to mention these men had ugly habit of chewing tobacco and smoking. My Uncle didn't have many vices apart from bedding other men's wives, though. Ratan too was a non-smoker, but he was a heavy drinker and his father while didn't smoke did chew tobacco occasionally and consumed alcohol regularly.

Inside, I saw Nishma's kissing getting more and more aggressive. Ratan's father was only a couple of inches taller than her, so it was more of a level playing field. Copious amounts of saliva was exchanged as they continued with their deep but leisurely kissing. Even with Ratan I hadn't noticed such chemistry. After about 5 minutes, she finally knelt down in front of him and promptly pulled out his semi-flaccid penis. She eagerly started sucking on his penis and licked and sucked on his nuts. His penis was long and thick but didn't seem as rigid as Ratan's or my Uncles. Nishma acted like a subservient slut, licking and sucking his genitals as if it was god's gift to her. And if that wasn't enough, she turned him around and pushed her tongue into the dark crevice, tonguing his anus. I was amazed to see how much Nishma was willing to do for this old man.

After his penis finally swelled to its full proportions, Nishma promptly stood up and sheathed his penis with a condom. I felt good, noticing that she was taking precautions but soon I was dismayed to find him aiming for her anus, instead of her pussy.

Nishma groaned in pain as his penis finally made past her sphincter muscles but it didn't take much time for her to get adjusted to his strokes. In fact, in only 3 minutes, Nishma's moans confirmed that she was enjoying it. Occasionally her groans returned, but she was inching towards her climax. Nishma was furiously massaging her vulva to stimulate herself further and the effect was clear. Only into the 6th minutes, she shuddered with her orgasm, which only prodded him to rapidly stroke her. Despite his age, he seemed quite adept at the task and with unabated breath continued pumping her. Nishma's moans were softer and less audible as she let him have his way with her. Surprisingly, he didn't stop and neither did they change position. It seemed like a normal session for them. He played with her breasts and pulled on them aggressively but Nishma didn't complain much and endured it. After about 14 minutes, he showed signs of cumming and with a final push he unloaded his semen in the condom. They took a minute or so to catch their breaths but soon after that she knelt in front of him and carefully unrolled condom from his penis. Even in that spent state his penis looked longer and thicker than mine when it is fully erect. I finally started understanding that there was no way in this life I would able to pleasure my wife with my equipment; I had to find creative ways to appease her. Nishma cleaned up his spent penis with her mouth for a minute and cleaned his penis with a rag. She carefully tied his pajamas and lead him out of the room as he whispered his sweet nothings and after gently kissing on her cheek, he stepped out of the room.

Nishma bolted the door and rushed to the bathroom but was stunned by my presence in the bathroom and was on the verge of screaming but somehow managed to control herself. She regained her composure but shriveled in embarrassment for a moment. She stepped confidently and pulling me in her arms, confidently planted her lips on mine. As I parted my lips, the pungent odor of semen assailed through my nostrils. I was sucking on the tongue that was only a few minutes ago was invading that old man's asshole. Even though she only gulped the remnants and didn't unload the condom into her mouth, I could still taste the bitter, rancid taste of his semen.

Breaking her kiss, she whispered, "I love you."

"And I know it sounds odd," she added, "but I do love you and want to spend my whole life with you."

"What about Ratan's father then?" I asked.

"And Ratan?"

"Come on Adwait, what do you want me to say?"

"You need them to keep me happy, right?"

"I guess," I said smiling.

"Did you watch it?"

"How did you know?"

"Reshma lead me here," I said.

"So, it's all her doing," she muttered.

"Are you happy?"

"I have had sex with two of my lovers — only my new lover hasn't tasted me fully yet," she said.

"It will surely leave a mark on our lives," I said.

"Adwait are you wearing it?" she asked, lowering her voice.

"What?"

She was silent for a moment and as it struck me what she was asking, I nodded. She smiled and whispered into my ear, "we will have a lot of fun on our honeymoon. I have procured perfect equipment that we can use."

"What?"

"You shall see," she said, "and by the way, your penis is not getting anywhere near my pussy until your Uncle knocks me up."

"So, if you don't want your celibacy to last for too long, please make arrangements for me to spend quality time with your Uncle," she added.

We soon separated as the time for the marriage ceremony was fast approaching. Nishma had to take another bath to freshen herself again. I too cleaned myself up and pondered over my future life. As I was about to step outside of the bathroom, there was a light knock on the door.

"Who is it I asked?"

"Pooja," came the reply. It was my sister-in-law; my cousin's wife, who only few days ago met my Uncle for an afternoon of sex. I wondered what she may want from me. I carefully opened the door and asked her, "What happened?"

Pooja was 8-10 years elder to me; her physique showed signs of a well-used and well-bred woman, having given birth to two children but still she was attractive. She shushed me and stepped closer to me. Holding my hands in hers, she leaned forward to whisper into my ear, "I have come to congratulate you."

"Thank you but why are you whispering?" I asked.

"So that I am close to you and no one can hear us."

It didn't make much sense to me as she was in my room and the modern spying devices hadn't invaded normal people's lives yet. She pushed me inside the bathroom and hugged me. She carefully led my hands to her waist and urging me to lean forward whispered into my ear, "I wish your brother was as brave as you are."

"It wouldn't have changed my fate significantly but at least it would offer me some comfort."

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't act. Aren't you furthering the tradition?"

"What?" Who told you that?"

"Relax," she tried to console me and moved in to kiss me. There was some resistance from me but it didn't take much effort from her to coax me into a kiss. Her kiss was different from Nishma and Reshma's. While she parted her lips and played with my tongue, she didn't try to kiss me deeply. She cupped my bulge and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"Nishma is very lucky and so are you," she said, breaking the kiss.

"I rue my fate sometimes," she softly whispered.

"Neither is he a considerate, loving husband nor is he good in bed. He is only a good provider," she added.

"He is utterly jealous; even though he knows that he is not the Casanova that he thinks he is," she continued.

"It was only out of mercy your Uncle mounted me; to shower me the gifts that no newly wedded bride should be deprived of. He couldn't bear the melancholy face of the new daughter-in-law."

"Trust me, I didn't like him much. With him, everything is off; his looks, his complexion; his status; his hygiene. He was never one of us," she explained.

"And when he mounted me, he literally proved that he wasn't one of us. If you were a woman, you would fully comprehend it. I shouldn't complain; you are far more considerate than my husband anyway."

"When a woman marries and steps into your life," she said.

"Her intention is to leave everything behind and start anew with the expectation that she would get much more happiness in her new life with her new family."

"However, life is far from perfect. Every person in the new family has expectations from the new bride forgetting that she too has her own desires and aspirations."

"After being married for more than a decade, I have learned that substantial doses of sex take care of most problems, if not all."

"And this is where the tradition helped our ancestors," she said.

"A sexually satisfied woman can do wonders to one's family," she added.

"You are joking right?"

"It's not true for everyone," she replied smiling, "but for a young woman with high sex drive this is very much true."

"The most important thing, however, is their willingness to surrender themselves to their own carnal needs and the needs of real men in their life."

"You don't seem convinced," she said, realizing that I was more puzzled by her weird talk. Pooja had been a shy and reticent woman and had never given unwarranted advice to anyone and definitely not on such topics. She looked at me lovingly and kissed me softly on my lips again.

"You both are special," she said, "and given that Nishma is playing a pivotal role in our family, it makes sense for us; me and Reshma; to help her in any possible way."

"Pooja do you mind if I ask you something personal?" I asked, interrupting her. She wasn't surprised to see me getting involved in her monologue.

"When did your affair start with Uncle?"

"It's not an affair Adwait," she said, "I don't even like him."

"Really? Then how did you..." I said and stopped abruptly. She was silent for several moments and then said, "I don't quite know but it had to do a lot with your brothers inability to pleasure me and even more importantly his inability to impregnate me."

Pooja was circumspect on this issue but as we gained mutual trust over the next several years, it was clear what happened. Pooja wasn't necessarily attracted to my Uncle, but she found him to be an amiable person and perhaps the only man with whom she was comfortable. As the rumors of Uncle's sexual prowess spread among the woman folks in our family, she too learned about his majestic equipment. Her sex life wasn't stellar, which she didn't quite mind but that she wasn't able to conceive bothered her immensely. As a normal woman would do, she revolted the first time and didn't yield to him easily. However, as any woman who isn't tremendously afraid of social consequences and fond of sex would attest that there comes a threshold after which rationality takes a back seat and animalistic needs take a front seat. She recollected fondly how quickly she reached her first orgasm; even before she could comprehend the size of his equipment. This happened almost a decade ago when she was visiting Uncle's place along with her mother-in-law and the stay got extended for over 3-4 days; the visit itself was strategically planned right in the middle of her fertile period.