A Dark Tale Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh god, he can see I'm not wearing panties, he can my ass, and pussy!

I hand the box down to him and go to bring my foot back. He tightens his grip on my ankle.

"Stay there, I might want to see the other sort," he shuffles around opening the box, "yes this will do nicely."

I go to pull my leg back, but Adam holds on a little more firmly.

I feel the tip of the wooden kitchen roll holder slowly travelling up the inside of my leg. I'm shaking even more now, as it goes slowly over the inside of my knee and halfway up my thigh, and then it stops. I feel his lips on the back of my knee kissing my leg through the nylon.

"You are trembling slut, is it humiliating enough displaying yourself for me?"

His hand lets go of my ankle and it travels up my leg, under my skirt, in the top of my stocking, and he starts to pull down.

"Oh god no... Please don't do that!" I half screech.

My words are too late; his hand comes back down, slowly dragging the stocking with it, until it is bunched round my ankle, which Adam grips again.

I'm crying tears of desperation and longing now, as the wooden rod starts travelling up again. I feel it slowly rubbing along my pussy. Adam has his tightest grip yet on my ankle, as he wiggles the wooden tip of the towel roll holder, in the entrance of my yawning, parted, pussy.

"You are a slut," he snarls, as he pushes the kitchen roll holder up my streaming cunt.

8 thin inches goes right in me, I almost suck it out of his hand. He starts fucking me with it, as I wobble on the steps. I gasp, and feel my pussy leaking all over the wooden kitchen roll holder. I'm gripping the shelf with trembling fingers, as Adam fucks me faster and faster. My hair starts slipping out of the clips, dangling down over my face in an untidy mass. Then he stops, just as I am about to have the best orgasm for ages.

"Finish me, god finish me, you bastard!"

I grip the wood and start pumping it into myself. I can't stop myself now, I'm coming and coming, doing it my self with my legs spread in full view of anyone that walks round the corner. My eyes are streaming with tears, and the ladder is shaking a little more under my wobbling foot. I'm halfway through my orgasm when I notice my supervisor Jan and the store manger staring up at me. The kitchen roll holder gets dropped to the floor. Everyone hears it. It is the only thing in motion, and it attracts the eyes of everybody. It finally stops, slick with my juice, against Jan's shoe.

I look round and there's no sign of my Adam, it was like he was never there. No scratch that, he has to be there, back up a bit.

The kitchen roll holder gets dropped to the floor. Everyone hears it. It is the only thing in motion, and it attracts the eyes of everybody. It finally stops, slick with my juice, against Adam's shoe. Yes that's better.

We all end up in the manager's office. My tears are non stop; nobody has believed me, and in fact telling everyone Adam forced it up my pussy, just makes things worse. I'm stood there staring at the kitchen roll holder on my boss's desk, still coated and still shining with my juice. Jan leaves us, as I stand there, yet again, trying to apologise to my boss and Adam through the tears. Jan comes back with the contents of my locker.

"You are sacked Ms Summers, and you are barred from the store for life. You will also be hearing from our solicitor. Now Mr Bridge, I hope you are satisfied with our actions over this distressing incident. I hope you will realise that our store is a family store, and this sort of behaviour will not be tolerated. Naturally our solicitor will be in touch with you too Mr Bridge. Once again I can only apologise for this. Jan escort her out of the store."

So there I am taken away by that grinning bitch Jan, and security. All the people I work with are lined up, some are grinning, some have looks of shock and disgust on their faces, and I hear the occasional mumblings of, slut and whore under the breaths of others.

My vibrator finishes me off, and slowly I calm down. I'm still turned on though and I nip down the stairs and come back 5 minutes later. I decide on a different end to the fantasy, as I start to pump my pussy again.

I'm in the store manager's office. He tells Jan to take Mr Bridge to the store, and give him anything he wants.

Jan grizzles, "But Sir, you can't let her get away with this type of behaviour again, and it against store rules to give away things like this."

The store manager waves his hand dismissing her, and I watch her huff and they leave his office.

"Thank you Sir, I promise I won't do it again."

"Oh you will Sylvia; in fact you'll do it right now."

I lie back on his desk and plunge the wooden holder in and out my soaked pussy, until my boss can't take it anymore, and slams his cock into me.

I have my second orgasm in 20 minutes, as I imagine Adam coming back in the office and shoving my head over his big black cock in front of the disgusted Jan, and the coming store manager.

I lay on my bed feeling satisfied, and my eyes feel heavy as I look at my wooden kitchen towel holder that I used on my pussy for my added fantasy. I could wash it, or buy a new one. Yes I'll buy a new one, and put my kitchen roll holder in the drawer, with my vibrator.

As I roll over on my pillow I get a slight waft of something. I've smelt it a few times now it smells like sex. I throw my pillow on the floor, and wonder if the wooden kitchen roll holder or my vibrator had touched my pillow. I give up trying to remember and lay my head on the other pillow.

The next day I'm frantically looking through my bag for my lipstick. It must have dropped out, perhaps when I was paying for my coffee in the shop next to Adam. I use a different one, and start to wonder why I haven't seen a few pairs of my favourite panties for a while. Strange things have been happening in my house for a little while now. My iron started working as I gave it one last try. Then there was the day I came home and found my toilet seat up, that was bizarre, and the day mum came round asking if I had a certain photo of my sister and me together, my photo album wasn't the right way round in the drawer. Still I can't find my lipstick so I'll just use another one.

I rush to the bus stop where Adam gets on. There he is reading his book as he stands in the queue. The bus pulls up just as I get there. I manage to squeeze in the queue right behind him, praying he'll sit on a window seat, and I can slip in the seat next to him. He does, oh bliss!

12