A Dark Tale Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what's happened, has she thrown you out?"

"No, well, I'm going to leave her again, and don't start on me, I've really tried Sylvie."

"Well you can't stay here. One quick coffee to warm you up, and then on your way, Bev is my friend, if she ever finds out what happened between you and me, well we'll both be in the shit."

He sips his coffee with both hands wrapped around the cup.

"I'm not drunk before you think that, I've only had a few pints. I've been thinking about us."

"Oh here we go, no I told you."

"Oh come on you and me were good together. We had fun."

"Fun, is that what you call it running around behind Bev's back."

"You did too. What's it like still being her friend knowing we fucked?"

"It was a mistake Neil, a mistake."

"Yeah a mistake, a mistake that happened five times Sylvia!"

"Neil, don't get aggressive with me. Just go home, and sort it out, stay with Bev and make a go of it, or leave her, either way what we did will never happen again, and you are drunk."

He gets up and walks towards the door.

Geoff.

I'm crouched down here getting fucking cramp, but fuck me it is worth it!

So my little whore fucks her friend's husband too! I've heard about women who can't keep their hands off married men, didn't think she was like that though.

Now is my chance to get out the back door, as she shoves him to the front door.

I crawl out from behind her couch, and get to the back door, grab me shoes, and then I run through her back garden, and out into my van.

This Neil bloke turning up has thrown me, but I've got it on me phone their little conversation. I drive with my lights switched off, and stop at the end of her road. I can see him on her doorstep now, waving his arms about, and Sylvia is stood there with her arms folded across her tits. I can't hear what is being said, but Geoffrey Baker has already heard enough.

Sylvia.

"Sylvia, at least admit we had a good time together?"

"Why, and what good will that do?"

"Sylvia I swear I didn't plan it, we just happened. Bev and I had been split up for nearly 4 months. I didn't think we'd get back together. And now we do these, things, and it is getting too much for me."

"Christ, Neil, I remember seeing you coming out of a flower shop, the day before what was to be our last time together. The next day you came in carrying a bottle of wine, and we fucked. I asked you about the flowers I had seen you buy the day before. You looked a little surprised, and said they were for your Gran who had been ill."

"Sylvia I swear."

"Neil, stop with the crap. I told you we should tell Bev about us when it got serious, and the stupid thing was I got serious, and you didn't."

"I was mixed up."

"Neil, you had no intention of getting serious. Every time I said we should tell Bev, you said not yet. You just wanted me on the side. God, I can't believe I told you I was embarrassing myself thinking those flowers were for me. Then I found out the truth two days later when Liz came round. She told me Beverly was crowing about you begging to come back, and you had bought her a huge bunch of flowers. I sat there as Liz told me you had cheated on Bev."

"Alright I'm going," Neil says throwing his hands up in the air.

"Yeah, but before you do, Liz asked if you had tried it on with me, since I had also split up. I said of course not. Liz said well that's your story, and she laughed like she was joking, but I wonder sometimes if she heard a rumour about us."

"Look nobody knows about us, okay? But Bev has got me locked in, well she's changed."

I just stare at him, because sometimes it gets the message across better than words.

"Okay, okay I'm going. But think on, not every guy who fucks you wants to give you a fucking wedding ring, and I certainly wouldn't piss on Bev like I did with you in the bath that time. Sylvia, acting like a slut doesn't get you a husband." he says finally and walks away.

Geoff.

I wait for a few minutes until Neil slinks away. I lock the van, because you can't be too careful these days, and follow him at a safe distance up the road. We turn left, then left again, and then right. He stops for a pee in an alleyway, and then we are off again. He turns right and then I watch as he goes through a gate and up to a door. He goes in and I back away. I thought perhaps he deserved a thumping, but no, what with me doing the black guy over, adding Neil to my list might get Sylvia thinking.

Well I'm back outside her house now. I bet she's a sleep. I could go in and take her but not yet, my head needs to get all this new inflammation, no hang on, I mean information, right. And my little whore is going to her dad's birthday party, Sunday night. I seen the invite, I know the place and I can sit in the corner and watch. I can see what the rest of her family looks like. I've seen her sister, she's fucking hot too, but she's got kids.

Something else is on my mind. Sylvia's friend Beverly, that's sex shop Jayne's daughter's name. It could be another Beverly, but I can find out if Jayne's daughter is married to a Neil. Well what a thing that would be.

Sylvia.

I watch my dad open his birthday card, and then the tie I bought him. He smiles at me and kisses my cheek. We sit round and I chat with my sis and mum, while we wait for our food to be delivered. Mum tells my sis I have a new man, and I'm being much too secretive and won't tell her any details.

Somehow I get roped into playing pool with Harvey my nephew, his dad Paul, and my Uncle Ron. The games take a while and we end up playing best of three. Harvey and I manage to win, well Harvey wins I just hinder him, but I did get a few balls down.

I know my sister Julie is watching closely, especially when Uncle Ron helps me with the cue. He stands against me, pushing me down further across the table. His hand is on my hip pulling me this way and then that.

He's always been touchy feely with me. One day a few Christmases ago he helped me wash up at mum's, his hand went on my ass as he passed me, and Julie came in the kitchen and caught him doing it, she cornered him later. She told him if ever he touched me again she'd tell dad. She told me a few days later, in the past he had tried it on with her too, and she slapped his face. His response was the same as it always is. Telling us he didn't mean anything by it, it was a joke.

Uncle Ron was in the navy, and a bit of a lad by the stories he comes out with. He runs a nursing home now, and is always on about me going to work for him. He says things like it would cheer the old boys up having something pretty to look at. I can laugh things off, but my sis is the opposite, she's like Bev in that way.

Yes I have fantasies about my uncle, but that is nothing compared to what I do with someone else in the family.

Mum and dad decide to go home with Uncle Ron. Paul, Julie, Harvey, and I get a taxi an hour later. Harvey gets out saying he is going to see his girlfriend.

"What's she like?" I ask Paul as the taxi door closes.

"We haven't seen her yet," Paul says and then chuckles, and adds, "I expect she's some little spotty faced thing, with those huge thick glasses.

"Paul for god's sake," Julie turns to me, "Harvey doesn't say much about her, just that we'd be surprised. Apparently she's not like other girls, she is classy."

"Classy? Is that what they call girls these days? I think I was right just now."

"Paul, don't be horrible. Anyway Harvey told me she isn't at all what we'd think she would be like."

"Yep I'm right," Paul says, and we all laugh.

I get dropped off next. I go in my house, and smile to myself.

12