A Different Kind of Revival

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Several cases of champagne are coming," Maria said. "There will be two bartenders who can, we are assured, mix anything our guests ask for. There will be a table with hors d'oeuvres along the wall opposite the bar. The guests will help themselves to food. You will only serve drinks. You will not use treys because we don't want anything obstructing our guests' view of your bodies. Because you will be handling guests' glasses, we have latex gloves for you to wear during the party. Those and our products are all you will wear."

Jerry took up the spiel again. "We are confident our guests will behave properly. Maria and I will be here for the party. We will be looking for anything inappropriate and will intervene. That said, gentle touching is allowed. Please act appreciative." I looked at Carol and Kelly. Their expressions said they were looking forward to an exciting evening.

"Now," Maria said, "one reason we wanted you here so early is that you need to get rid of all body hair. Pubes, assess, chest (she said looking at me) all must be bare. We've got scissors, shave cream, razors, and lotion in the other room. I'm sorry the bathroom is so small. This may take a while (Maria looked at me again). Let's get started!"

We followed Maria and Jerry back to the meeting room. We spread towels on the table. Fiona and Carol sat on the towels, spread their legs, and Colin and I trimmed them. When that was finished, each woman bent over a chair back while Colin and I trimmed their asses. Kelly sat on the table. I repeated the process with her.

After the trimming, I took Carol into the bathroom, where she showered and sat on the vanity with legs spread while I shaved her. When I was done, Carol invited Colin to check my work. I could see Carol enjoyed his inspection.

Once Carol was depilated to everyone's satisfaction, Colin and Fiona went into the bathroom. When he finished, Colin called me in to examine Fiona. Fiona hopped back up on the vanity, spread her legs, and smiled at me. I gave Fiona a close inspection but was careful not to touch her. When I thought I'd finished, Fiona said, "Don't you think you ought to run your fingers around to make sure you don't feel something you didn't see?" That was an excellent suggestion. When I finished feeling Fiona, gave me a quick kiss. Kelly was standing in the bathroom doorway smiling at me.

With Fiona done, I shaved Kelly. Again, Colin checked my work. Kelly followed Fiona's lead, suggesting that Colin make a tactile inspection as well. I watched Kelly's face while Colin did that. She was enjoying herself.

Colin had no body hair apart from his pubes. Fiona trimmed and shaved him quickly. I'm sure Colin enjoyed Carol, Kelly, and Maria all feeling his dick and balls to ensure they were hairless.

I was a different matter. While I'm not an ape, I do have hair on my arms. legs, chest, abdomen, and shoulders as well as my pubes. Carol and Kelly had me shower and then stood me on towels in the meeting room. Carol shaved my front and Kelly shaved my back. The best part was Kelly, then Carol, then Fiona rubbing their hands all over me to make sure they felt no hair.

With everyone shaved, I had the pleasure of rubbing lotion on Carol and Kelly while Colin rubbed Fiona. Fiona put lotion on and around Colin's dick, balls, and asshole. Again, I was a different matter. It was worth a trip to Miami to have Carol, Kelly, and Fiona rubbing lotion all over my nude body.

It was about 2:30 when we finished shaving. Maria and Jerry gave us more instructions. Around 3:00 p.m., two young women in hotel uniforms brought in water, iced tea, and sandwiches. They seemed surprised to see five nude people. When they left, Maria said, "Jerry and I need to make sure the food and drink is ready. Help yourselves to food and drink but do not leave this room. We'll be back around 6:00 p.m. to get the jewelry on you."

We had three hours to do nothing but eat, look out the window at the ocean, and talk. We learned that Fiona and Colin were, indeed, a couple. Despite the Celtic names, Colin was from Buffalo and Fiona was from Pittsburgh. They had met in grad school in Boston. They started dating and discovered they shared sexual interests. They had been together ever since. They lived in D.C. Fiona had a Ph.D. and worked for a federal agency. Colin had a master's and worked for a lobbyist.

"Primarily, we're exhibitionists," Fiona told us. "We'll fuck in front of anyone, the more the merrier. We also do into light bondage, and I don't mind having my ass spanked if its barehanded and not too hard or long. Our hard limits are pain, blood, piss, and shit."

"Fiona's ok getting it on with another girl," Colin added, "but doing things with a guy is another hard limit for me."

"We love showing off," Fiona said. "The trick for us is showing off without fucking our careers."

"We found Bruce online," Colin said. "He gets us some paid fun. We do some World Naked Bike Rides on the West Coast, and some kinkier events. We don't get into the SM stuff, but they are opportunities to fuck in public. We don't post things online and we are totally vanilla in and around D.C."

"I'm sure our families, co-workers, bosses, and D.C. friends have no idea how we enjoy ourselves," Fiona said. "I sure hope not," she added.

I liked Fiona and Colin. I think Kelly and Carol did too. Their kinks were much like to ours. Fiona and Colin seemed fascinated by our three-way relationship and probed us about it. Rather than being intrusive, it was fun to have people we could talk to in detail about all the ways Carol, Kelly, and I enjoyed each other. Three hours passed quickly.

About 6:15 p.m., Maria and Jerry came back. Jerry had added a lightweight plaid sport coat over his silk shirt. Maria had changed into a long, sheer dress with deep cleavage and slits up to both hips. I did not think it flattered her. Each carried a small case.

"The bartenders are here, the food's ready, and the champagne is here," Jerry announced.

"We need to get you guys ready," Maria said. Forty-five minutes later, Carol had a buttplug in that was capped with a real diamond. Kelly had a buttplug with an emerald in her ass, and gold-plated clamps on her nipples connected by a solid gold chain. Fiona, perhaps in honor of her hair, had a ruby buttplug and silver nipple clamps. Were these things really gems and precious metals? Well, that's how they were being marketed.

Colin had this jeweled thing, called a "chastity cage," clamped over the head of his dick. Maria tightened it down on Colin and locked it in place with a tiny lock. She kept the key. I gave Colin a dubious look. "I wouldn't wear one for fun," Colin told me, "but it doesn't feel as bad as it looks."

I still had nothing on or in me. Maria stepped in front of me, grabbed my dick, and began stroking me vigorously. Her hands felt good, and she knew what she was doing. Once I was fully erect, Maria snapped a metal ring around my shaft near the base. "That's platinum, so be careful with it," she told me. In a louder voice, Maria said, "girls, the cock ring is supposed to keep Will hard. If you see him getting soft during the party, give him a few strokes or whatever to get him back up."

Kelly said, "Will doesn't need hardware to keep it up for two hours." God love her!

Before we left the room, Maria and Jerry brought out rubber stamps. On the girls' newly shaved mounds and immediately above my and Colin's dicks, we carried the logo of the company in red ink. Fitted out and stamped, we followed Maria to the party room. Maria led us in and had us line up to the right of the doorway. The room had seemed large when it was empty a few hours ago. Filled with people, it seemed much smaller.

Maria stepped in front of us. She stood so she was showing her bare legs out of the slits in her dress. "Thank you for coming this evening," Maria told the room. "I'm Maria Parnucci with Elegantly Erotic. We're here to have some fun and show you things to have fun with at home, or wherever you choose to do it. Most of our new line of merchandise is laid out on the table to my right. We have a few featured items which our servers are wearing tonight. Please look at those. Yes, you may touch. We think you will find something you want before you leave this evening. There is champagne for everyone. Our talented bartenders can make you any other drink you prefer. You can see the food. Have fun!"

We walked over, took a glass of champagne in each hand, and began distributing them to the guests. I had expected a predominantly male crowd but there were at least an equal number of women in the room. As a broad generality, the women were younger than the men. I'm no expert on clothes, but the clothes and jewelry on the guests looked expensive.

I had been nude in front of clothed people before in the play. That was at a distance. Being up close, brushing past people, and talking to them, naked with a hard-on, was a new level of fun.

Maria and Jerry had instructed us that every guest should have a drink at all times. That kept us moving. We had no time to talk to each other. As temporary ambassadors for Elegantly Erotic, we were to talk to the guests if they initiated. Many of the women were, to be honest, not that attractive, although I may have been spoiled living with Carol and Kelly. Some of the least attractive spent the most time talking to me and rubbing my cock ring. I stayed erect the whole time, although I'd have been happier if it had been Carol, Kelly, or Fiona keeping me that way.

There was one exception. About an hour in, I noticed a woman, early thirties I guessed, standing by herself without a drink. I hurried over with a glass of champagne. She took it from me, smiled, and asked "Are you enjoying your job?" She had long, straight dark hair; finely etched facial features; and large brown, intelligent-looking eyes. She wore a sleeveless beige dress that set off her light brown skin wonderfully. The dress stopped far enough above her knees to disclose elegant, sexy legs; accentuated by her high heels. The dress was tight enough to outline a slender figure with high-riding breasts. The pearls around her neck, the gold watchband, and the large diamond ring bespoke money, hers or her man's. Unlike most of the other women there, she looked me in the eyes when speaking to me, not down at my dick.

"It's fun," I answered.

"You like being naked around other people?" she asked.

"Yes," I answered truthfully.

"You look older but very good without clothes," she said.

"Thank you," I said. "I'm sure I'm not the one in this conversation who looks the best naked."

"Thank you," the woman replied. "Unfortunately, I am only allowed to show myself to a few."

I started to reply but a large, grey-haired man in a suit came up, wrapped a large arm around the woman, and whisked her away. I noticed that, for the remaining hour plus of the party, he kept her at his side. I also noticed that she kept looking around, everywhere except at her escort. When the party broke up and they left, the older man had a large hand splayed on her ass.

When the party was over, we should have been tired. Instead, we were hyped. I think Carol, Kelly, Fiona, Colin, and I were all in a mood to go barhopping, but that required clothes. None of us wanted to get dressed.

Back in the meeting room, Jerry removed the buttplugs and clamps from the girls. Maria unlocked Colin's cage and slid the ring off my dick. Jerry pulled five plain envelopes from his jacket pocket. He handed one to each of us. "There is your fee, in cash."

Went to a corner and played with her smartphone. After a moment, she announced, "We took orders for $ 150,000." I was floored. "We've never gotten a third of that in one night before," Maria continued. "There will be more of these parties, maybe in other cities. We will want you five back. I hope you had fun."

"We booked you a suite here for this evening," Jerry said. "I'm guessing you guys don't mind sharing a room. We ordered way too much champagne. So Maria and I won't appear to have wasted quite as much money, the staff is taking several bottles your suite. Your bags should already be in the suite. Your dinners are on the way up. Have a fun night."

Although none of us really wanted to dress, Jerry's comments prompted us to look for our clothes. They weren't in the room! "Uh, let me ask the hotel what they did with them," Jerry said. He left the room but was back quickly. He shrugged and said, "They took your clothes to the suite. I asked them to bring you robes to wear upstairs."

"Why bother?" Kelly asked. "Let's just go up to the suite naked." That sounded fine to the rest of us.

"Uh," Jerry said, "I think you have to use the main elevators. The suite is on nine. That back elevator only serves the banquet room."

"So?" Kelly replied. Naked, we marched out of the meeting room clutching our envelopes. At the elevators, Kelly punched the up button. A couple was already on the first car that stopped. They stared at us in obvious disbelief. Kelly politely said, "we'll wait." We started laughing as soon as the elevator door closed.

The next car was empty. The elevator cars were small for five, but we didn't mind pressing against each other. Nine was not the penthouse, but the suite was impressive, with a balcony facing the ocean. It was understood that none of us were getting dressed that night. We opened the first bottle of champagne. A woman with the hotel wheeled in a table with our dinners on it. She paused to look at each of us, and grinned. I got my wallet and pulled out $ 30. She wouldn't take it.

Dinner was good, although the champagne we drank probably colored my perceptions. As we finished eating, Carol raised her glass as to toast and said, "this has been fun." We all drank to that. We rolled the table with the detritus from dinner out into the hall.

Fiona was standing in the center of the room. She said, "come here please Will." I walked over to her. "That is a very nice dick," she said. Colin's was longer than mine but much thinner. "I've wanted to touch it all day, may I?"

"Of course," I said.

Fiona looked around. "Carol, Kelly, do you mind?" she asked.

Carol, smiling said, "of course not."

Kelly, also smiling, said, "have at it."

Fiona started by running her fingers gently up and down my shaft. As I got hard, again, she wrapped her had around me. "That feels nice," she commented.

"It feels nice on other body parts too," Carol replied.

Fiona stroked me a couple of times, giggled, and said, "Can't make you come. That's their job." She let go. We stood facing each other. Fiona said, "you can feel me up, again." I took her right nipple between my left thumb and forefinger and began gently twisting it. I put my right hand between her legs and fingered her clit. "That's nice," Fiona said.

I stopped quickly, saying, "I'll let Colin take it from there." Colin did. Soon, Carol, Kelly, and I were together kissing and fondling each other. I ended up on my back on a bed with Kelly riding me and Carol squatting above my face while I ate her. Fiona was lying next to me, our shoulders touching, with Colin atop her. I'm proud, I think, to say that Fiona and Colin came before we did. They sat on the bed and watched as Carol came, I shot inside Kelly, and Kelly came loudly.

We drank a bit more after the sex. We shared one king size bed. Fiona's and Colin's flight left about an hour before ours. As a sort of goodbye, Kelly took her morning shower with Colin, and I showered with Fiona and Carol. We shared a cab to Miami International. Their flight left from a different concourse than ours. As Fiona and Colin left us for the connector to their concourse, Fiona lifted the back of her sundress and flashed her bare ass at us. We had expanded our circle of very close friends.