A Dish Best Served Hot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The grin stayed plastered on Jessica's mouth.

"Is that so, Beyoncé?"

Katie hurled a pillow at her, and the two girls fought for a bit on the bed, wrestling until they ran out of breath.

More than once, Jessica considered suffocating her with a pillow.

Chapter 5

The second week of their workout routine began.

Jessica arrived first as always, and she looked over herself in the body-length mirror inside.

She was donning something different from the last week, something less casual.

Her top was grey, clinging tightly to her skinny frame. Her arms were bared this time, and although she wore a bra as opposed to the thin shirt from last week, the top allowed a peek at a considerable portion of the skin on her back, the dip in the cloth cut in a "V" down to her lower back. Her round breasts swelled through the grey, visibly bouncing as she began a soft jog on the treadmill. Her legs wore a similar material. Though she admittedly had nothing much to show downstairs (she blamed the Asian genes), Jessica knew the slenderness of her legs would still catch eyes. She knew men loved yoga pants.

In her current attire, nothing in her figure was left to the imagination. She even upped the speed on the treadmill, just to make sure every step would give an extra bounce to her goods. Her long, thick of black hair was swept over her right shoulder, ensuring that Jake could see her exposed back.

She jogged for about five minutes before the gym's doors ushered in a flustered college freshman with a sports bag.

He looked around the empty gym before finding her at the treadmill. Jessica pretended not to hear him, grinning as she heard him take his time to walk over, eyes most definitely appreciating her new threads.

Then, he finally climbed onto the treadmill next to her, giving her an apologetic grin.

Her she gave him a small pout.

"Late again, I see."

"Hey, I'm sorry I had to-"

"Nope. Just run and help me with the workout. You owe me again."

She heard him sigh as she looked away. She stifled a grin as she knew he would buy her another Costa drink after this session.

The thud of his footsteps resounded beside her.

She looked at the large mirror covering the wall in front of them, covertly watching Jake's body bound on the rubber as he ran. She knew he was doing the same.

Then, out of nowhere,

"You...you look good today, Jess."

The comment made her heart almost dip a bit, but she played it off cooly.

"Of course I do."

Now, she could stifle the grin.

Jake was growing bold. She upped the speed on her treadmill, giving the boy a reward as the momentum let her breasts bounce more fluidly. She could see his reflection gulp.

Soon after conditioning was over, the rest of the workout routine continued as usual. Some machines, some more cardio, before finally doing the weights. The whole time, Jessica made sure to keep an eye on Jake's gaze. As the sweat began to glisten off her bare arms and smooth a sheen down her back, that gaze of his lingered longer. It was during weights again that Jessica could really feel him, his hands tentative on her skin, as if scared of what they would do if they lingered too long.

She bit her lip at her favorite part of their routine. His hands gripped her waist like last week, and slowly she would lower her body, straining against the resistance of heavy weight on her shoulders. His grip was firm and she always wondered what it was going to feel like when it was elsewhere, gripping tighter. For the time being, Jessica surprised herself with just how much she was attracted to Jake, finding that her little game of seduction was having a toll on her own lust.

Methodically and gradually, the tension between them began to grow more taut.

The next workout session, Jessica would ask for new workouts, making him guide her with his hands. It wasn't long before she noticed how he would almost be eager to do so, smoothing his palms on those bare arms of hers, his head leaning in close to her sweaty neck.

Jake probably had never been so close with an Asian before. Jessica could tell. It wasn't just lust behind those eyes, but a fascination for her body. Her physique was so tight and thin. British girls her age were usually thick. Skinny ones unattractively flat. But Jessica's petite, oriental figure was rare. And she knew it. The fuckboys she'd seduce online with pictures of her stomach and thin lips were all-too-willing to give her anything she wanted, charmed by the exotic wiles of her body.

It was times like this, when Jake would giggle nervously if Jessica "accidentally" fell back into him, brushing against his own bare arms, that she was grateful to be of Chinese descent. It was almost too easy to catch these boys, boys used to seeing the blondes, brunettes, gingers, redheads of the isles. Jake was no exception.

But luring him was becoming more than just a revenge plot as time grew and his eventual attraction grew with it.

Jessica's own lust began to cloud her judgment.

In those small, important moments when restraint would have been more optimal, she would flirt instead. When there was a moment that she easily could have let silence linger to build tension, she would giggle and find an excuse to touch Jake's muscle. But probably the most unexpected thing that sprouted from these slips of character was that Jake played along. Slowly but surely that shy demeanor of his began to ebb.

In between workout days, they would still play League, Skype calls slowly lasting longer than the matches they played in. Jake wasn't much of a conversationalist, but since their company grew a little more intimate, the task of coaxing him out of his shell was simple. Especially since his on and off relationship with his girlfriend kept Katie out of the picture.

Just like the muscles the pair were strengthening and building, Jake's confidence grew stronger with each passing day. Katie would comment on this sometimes, confiding in Jess of her approval.

"It's like his balls have finally dropped or something, the wanker."

"I'm sure you have a lot of close-up experience with that, Katie."

Juvenile quips, playful girlish banter. It was strange to Jessica. The nearer she was to wrenching away Katie's happiness, the more tolerable her best friend became. She still wanted revenge of course. She still wanted to see her heartbroken, crying, decimated. But as the days went by and she got increasingly closer to her goal, Katie just didn't seem to be as annoying. Maybe it was like the mindset of a cat finally cornering a particularly agile rat, satisfied as it inched to its prey that it had finally caught it. Regardless, Jessica felt invincible. Jake was going to be his, sooner than she thought.

The third week arrived, and her period had just passed. Side-effects of her birth control were just a distant worry; none had arrived. She began her second round of pills as the next step of her plan came into fruition. An alarm rung out the time for her to meet Jake at the campus gym, and soon she jogged over, grinning at the thought of Jake's lecherous eyes trying their best to remain subtle.

On the way there she was satisfied with the leering eyes of a few boys she passed. She made sure to add an extra sashay to her hips.

Then, as usual, she arrived before Jake, starting off with a slow walk on the treadmill.

And, as usual, nobody was in the gym. Perfect.

She tried to suppress the giddy, excited grin from her lips. She remembered the last reaction Jake had given her upon inspection of new workout attire. His reaction to this new outfit was going to be priceless.

The minutes drolled by, and Jessica grew impatient.

"Come on, you fuckboy, come on..."

She said through gritted teeth.

No less than five minutes later he heard the door bust open, Jake's voice echoing through the gym.

"Sorry, Jess I h-"

His words stopped in his throat and she swore to God he heard him choke a little as he abruptly stopped at the treadmill next to her. She couldn't restrain herself from whipping her head towards his direction, eyes glinting almost as brightly as her small studded earrings.

This time, she didn't stop the sly smile on her lips.

Chapter 6

Jake was furiously blushing, the poor boy. He fumbled with his bag as he stepped onto the treadmill. He looked away from her quick as he could but Jessica knew he had already taken eyefuls of her body.

In the mirror in front of her, she inspected herself contentedly.

Though last week's outfit had displayed her entire figure with its tight contours and squeezing fabric, this week's displayed almost everything. Her top exposed swaths of her smooth skin, her tight stomach smiling beneath the bottom hem. Her arms and shoulders were exposed too, the deep scarlet sports bra looking almost a size too small. Her legs were clothed in a similar manner. Black exercise shorts barely covered her pert ass, leaving the rest of her long, long legs exposed for Jake's eyes to feast. Every step she took in the strides on the treadmill made her exposed thighs shudder deliciously, and as she upped the speed during the taut silence between them, sweat visibly shook itself off too.

The workout was terse this time. Barely any talking, barely any banter.

"What's wrong, Jake?" Jessica asked as they did a rowboat machine side-by-side. She giggled teasingly as her long arms reached forward, swell of her breasts brushing against the skin of her folded legs. "You're quieter than usual today."

Jake chuckled nervously, trying to hide his blush.

It was ridiculous how stereotypically flustered and childish he could be sometimes. Just one change of an outfit and the progress of his confidence in the past weeks was suddenly gone.

"Nothing. J-Just something on my mind, I guess."

Jessica grinned. She was going to have fun with what she had planned for him next.

Before the inevitable weight training and the heavy steel bar lodged itself firmly upon her shoulderblades with Jake's assistance, Jessica raised a pausing finger as Jake clipped on the weight holders on either side. He looked at her inquisitively, struggling to resist watching a bead of sweat roll around the peripheral of her tight bellybutton.

"So last week I uh...I cramped pretty bad with these workouts."

Concern etched Jake's face as he approached her. The lust was gone and sincerity swirled in his pupils. Jessica's heart fluttered and she felt a heat grow in her as she let him inspect her, his hands massaging her calves and his words doting like a servant.

Then, after some shrugs and feigned innocence, Jake reached the conclusion she desperately prayed he would reach.

"I think it's best if you start stretching now..."

With that, Jessica found an opportunity to let her body become putty in his strong hands.

She would reach towards the ceiling, his hands smoothing down her skin. Sometimes her rear jutted out in front of him, where she'll ask if she is doing it right. His grip would guide her wrists in circular motions. Half an hour passed with Jake introducing her to stretches that would prevent her muscles from cramping, and in the half hour she could practically hear his pulse racing. The smell of her sweaty skin was probably driving him wild. She could imagine his thoughts, trying desperately focus on Katie instead of her. He even kept his distance from her, lest his crotch brush against her creamy skin.

As the stretches finished, Jessica slightly shuddered at the thought that this time next week, Jake would most likely be groaning her name as he would spill inside her. The tension in his eyes was dangerous. She knew that when her plan succeeded, those muscles of his wouldn't show her any mercy.

She couldn't wait.

Weight lifting went as usual, but Jessica took note of how his hands almost hovered around her skin. She also took note of his breathing. Halfway through her sets, she stopped and whispered,

"Can you...actually hold onto my waist like you usually do? I'm kind of used to it..."

Jake answered with a silent pause, and his hands finally clasping her subtle curves.

He was probably thanking God that virtually nobody used the gym at this hour, and Jessica could feel his palms sweating, tense and rigid. Resisting the urge to squeeze, Jessica thought.

Not to worry. I'll let him squeeze all he wants soon enough.

Then, the first day of their third workout week ended.

Jessica could see that it was probably the most difficult one so far for the poor boy, and she almost felt sorry for him as he went off to the showers. She told him she would wait outside, lying that she felt like showering back at the apartment. She knew the smell of her dried sweat would put him on edge when they would visit Costa, and she wasn't going to pass up the chance to show off her skin to him even more.

Soon they were walking the ritualistic route to their café. Occasionally she would jog up ahead, intentionally stretching or prancing around, feeling Jake's eyes sweep over her long legs and the dip of her back. These black athletic shorts were the shortest pair of shorts she owned.

The day finally ended, Katie went home, Jessica told her how good the gym was.

And she continued to plot.

The next workout day, she would make a bolder move. No more games. No more facades or innocent little accidents. That Thursday, Jessica was going to really see what Jake thought about her.

Chapter 7

Everything started off conventionally, minus the strange, taut silence that had been introduced since Jessica had started wearing her shorts and sports bra.

Treadmill, other machines, cardio, but then it was time to do their new stretching routine.

At first, Jessica played along, feigning innocence as usual, pretending to be clueless as Jake's hands would guide her into positions that strained the new muscle she had accumulated in the past weeks. It wasn't until the middle of their thirty-minute stretches that Jessica stopped, a little flushed, and pulled out her phone.

"Hey, so I was looking up new stretches for me to do...I honestly still cramp up a little and I want to make sure I'm properly stressed because I want to do extra weights today."

Jake put his hands on his hips. Jessica tried her hardest not to look at his developed biceps. A month of weight training really showed fruit...

"Extra weight?"

"Yeah, considering we're not working out this Saturday since it's Katie's little safe travels party...?" Jessica said with a tilt of her head as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

Jake immediately got flustered, as if it really were the most obvious thing in the world and it had somehow slipped his mind.

"O-Oh of course, I don't know why I didn't think about that...but okay, sure I'll help you with your new stretches if you want..."

She grinned flirtatiously.

"I know you'll be of help to me no matter what we do."

Before he could conjure a blush or a stutter, she showed him the stretches.

Then, they began to work, Jake leading her again, instructing her to balance out her limbs, his hands keeping her steady against the force of gravity. More compromising stretches ensued. Jessica's handpicked batch made sure every single new activity resulted in Jake's hands all over her, positioning her the right way, her every breath echoing through her thin frame and his hands.

For extra effect, with the large bundle of her hair laying out behind her head on the soft gym floor, Jessica would sneak in a moan. Jake was taken aback the first time, but then...she would do it more frequently, more urgently.

As the list of stretches began to dwindle and Jake needed to exert more energy into pushing himself onto her to make sure she had the proper leverage, her words breathily escaped her lips with sultry groans of effort.

She began to start saying his name.

"Oh...Jake...yes, right there...ugh..."

It was quite obvious that the stretches didn't feel that good, but Jake bought it. Every last second. Every last syllable. His hands were almost eager as they gripped her waist, her arms, occasionally brushing her stomach.

Then, the final stretch came and Jake almost refused to help.

"Come on, Jake, I don't want to hurt myself...make me looser than a rubber band or a whore."

They both laughed at the sophomoric quip, but Jake agreed. She could see that he was uncomfortable as he lay her down on the mat below her back, lifting her bare leg so that her calf rested on his shoulder, and her thigh ran down his front, resting between his legs. She could see his hips were intentionally restrained a few inches away from the skin of her upper thigh.

Then, he pushed. The stretch felt surprisingly good as she gripped the mat below her. She kept eye contact with him as he counted under his breath. She bit her lip in effort as well as for effect. But it wasn't until he switched to her right leg that Jessica would up the ante like the dial on the treadmill.

"Closer, Jake..."

She said softly as he pushed into her.

He gave her a bewildered look but she repeated herself. She could see that he was praying her words were misheard, but she beckoned for his hips to come closer.

He conceded. And conceded again when he wasn't close enough.

Then, he started the stretches, pushing in soft thrusts of his body with her leg in the air. Jessica could feel the outline of his flaccid manhood through his gym shorts and she could see his eyes trying to look elsewhere. She looked so vulnerable beneath him. Stomach exposed, smooth armpits visible as she gripped the mat above her head, eyes locked onto his face.

She pushed a little intently with her thigh, causing succulent friction. Jake was sweating now. More from effort to restrain himself than energy exerted during stretches, Jessica thought.

"Augh...shit it feels so good, Jake...loosen me up..." she moaned. And with just those words whatever surprise that was hidden beneath his gym shorts began to harden.

Jake looked down at her in surprise almost losing count of how many he had done. Regret swirled in his eyes. Jessica's face was one of pure sultriness as she groaned out his name. Whatever poked her thigh got harder until he finally stopped and stood up awkwardly, abruptly letting go of her leg. His hands left subtle marks on her lower thighs, right above her kneecaps.

"Okay I um. Yeah I think that's enough, haha...good job, Jess," he said, obviously hard.

Jessica grinned and didn't beckon for his return. She'd allow him mercy this time. The real fun would be during weight training anyway.

She continued stretching by herself, watching Jake shake off whatever lewd thoughts she had planted into his head. It would be difficult, she knew, but her own heart was hammering within her breast.

He wanted her.

He really wanted her. This was as obvious a sign as it could get and she had drawn it out of him.

Unfortunately for him, Jessica needed more proof.

The poor boy was pacing before he began to set up the bar in the weight-lifting corner. The sight of Jake reminded her of a preteen discovering erections for the first time.

He stood there, hand on his hips. She could tell he was breathing deeply, thinking of different thoughts as she sneaked and slinked up behind him like a cat.

Gently she placed her hand on his right arm, biting her lip as she ran it down the contour of his bicep.

Jake practically jumped away from her, retracting his arm as if he had been stung. He sheepishly apologized with a chuckle and she laughed with him.

"A little jumpy..?"

"Sorry, just spacing out I guess. Anyway, you ready?"

123456...8