A Family Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, mom, it aches terribly when it gets so hard. I don't know what to do to make it feel alright. Can you help me?" I tried to feign innocence.

Her second hand left her breasts and joined the one already stroking me. With both hands fastened around my hardon, she began to stroke me in the most sensuous manner imagined. It took my breath away, and I began to get weak in the knees.

"Well, I certainly know what can be done." Then she looked me in the eyes. "And, as long as you are willing to keep this between us – for now – then it will give me great pleasure to give you pleasure. There's nothing more rewarding for a mother than to take away her son's discomforts." The she grinned, from ear to ear. "I think it's time to make ours a very unique mother-son relationship. Don't you?"

"I'm in your hands." I said, grinning at her. "Or I could be in your mouth..."

She dropped to her knees and brought her lips up to the head of my cock. "Yes. You could be. You will be. And you will be elsewhere as well. Did you know your mother is a cumslut? That your father and I have been wondering about what might happen between us? It seems he'd seen you in the locker room at those swim meets, and you impressed him with your size. He actually had a hard time getting hard for a few days after that – you gave him a bit of a complex! Or maybe it was how I reacted when he told me how big you'd become – I lost it! And now, like this, he was right to be concerned. You've got a cock to die for!"

With that, she opened her mouth and sucked in the head and another four inches right away. It was all I could do to keep from shooting my load immediately. This was incredible – first my sister and now my mother. I vaguely wondered if I should be troubled by it all, but then she took me even deeper into her throat and I stopped thinking. I leaned back against the sink and thrust my hips forward, closing my eyes and giving in to the sensations of her warm mouth enveloping me.

"Damn" said a voice from the doorway. A male voice. One I'd been hearing all my life – my father. I opened my eyes to see him staring at the sight in front of him. His wife – my mother – on her knees and sucking the cock of her son. His son. Then he looked at me, and broke into a leering grin.

"She' s the best cocksucker you'll ever meet. Let her have it, Richard."

My mind was blown! But my cock listened and I started shooting my cum into her mouth. She swallowed it all and kept sucking me until there was nothing left. The she let it go from her mouth with a "pop" and licked her lips.

"Oh, that was good. He reminds me of how you were when we first met. Only bigger, of course." She said, turning to dad. He helped her up off her knees and took her in his arms.

"I so love watching you give head. You are such a slut!"

"I can tell by the bulge in your pants. I think its time we all got comfortable and talked, don't you? Let me get comfortable, and you get Sarah." She began to unbutton her blouse and soon she was as naked as I was. Dad went to get my sister and mom took me by the hand and guided me into the living room. We were sitting together, naked as jaybirds, when Dad came in with Sarah in tow. She stopped in her tracks to see us both. Then, looking over at Dad, she did something to the nightgown she was wearing and it fell to the floor. That left only Dad clothed, and he quickly got the hint. Now the whole family was naked and in various states of arousal in my older sister's apartment in Paris.

This was turning out to be an amazing vacation!

Mom had quite a figure – her boobs were larger than Sarah's and her nipples more pronounced. Her tits still seemed firm and high. Her stomach was flat, and her pussy was shaved. Not only that, but her nipples were pierced with metal bars, and I saw jeweled piercings near her clit and cunt! Most amazingly, she was tan all over and there wasn't a hint of tan lines! My mother was not your average suburban housewife! How come I'd missed that before?

Dad, was in pretty good shape – he was twenty years my senior, but his muscles were well developed and strongly defined. I knew he worked out – I just hadn't paid attention. Interestingly, he too had no tan lines and his body was completely hairless. His cock was cut, like mine, and while he was pretty well hung, I could see that I seriously outdid him in that department. He was hard and dripping as he sat there.

Sarah seemed to be in shock. In the light of day, her body was something to see. She was curvy – that's kinda the best I can say. I guess she would say she was heavy or fat, but to me she was simply a beautiful woman with great curves. We just kept looking at each other and until Mom started to giggle. Sarah joined her, and soon the four of us were howling with laughter! We must have laughed for five minutes. And then it got silent.

Sarah was the first to speak. "Well, Mom, isn't he everything I told you? I got up last night and found her in the kitchen. I told her all about what happened, Richard. We thought she'd be upset – well, that wasn't exactly the case. It was no accident that she found you in the bathroom this morning."

"You were right. He is huge! And your Dad's not exactly lacking in that department, is he?"

Sarah turned to him and looked at the cock sticking out of his lap.

"You're right. All these years and I never noticed. I guess I'll have to try to make up for that somehow." As she finished speaking, she bent over and took him in her mouth. He let out a satisfied groan.

"Damn, Helen, she's got your mouth! Suck it, girl!" Mom and I watched, enraptured, as my sister began to suck Dad's cock in earnest. Soon I felt Mom's hand on mine, and I returned the favor, slipping two fingers into her very wet pussy.

Dad let out a moan and thrust his hips forward – it was obvious that he was cumming. To her credit, Sarah just continued to suck, swallowing everything he gave her. When she finally finished, she sat up and licked her lips!

"Wow, I'm a daddy-sucker. We need to turn you into a real live mother-fucker soon, Richard!"

"Real soon." Said my mother, obviously feeling something motivational. "But before we do, I think we better talk. At least a little bit. Talk to them, David."

"Are you kidding me? After that blowjob I can barely keep my eyes open. She's as good as you are, Helen. You start, and I'll eventually join in."

"Okay. I'm not sure what you two know, but your Dad and I are not your average suburban couple. Oh, we may give the appearance, but we've been in the life style for fifteen years." When I looked puzzled, Mom had more to say. "In the lifestyle is how we say we are swingers. I don't know if there's some more modern term, but basically, we've been having sex with other people for many years. So those vacations we took where we left you guys with your grandparents? We did things like go to resorts, or took cruises with other like-minded people."

"How did you guys get started?" Asked Sarah.

"I have to confess that it was my idea." Said Mom. "A few of the women I worked with talked about how much they really enjoyed sex with well-endowed men. They said that when they fucked guys who were really hung, the sex was somehow better. And that got me curious."

"And you should know that when your Mom gets curious, she doesn't shut up about it. Well, one night when were in bed she started telling me about that conversation, and wondering out loud. I don't think I'd ever been that hard before! She noticed, and we began to discuss what had been our private sex fantasies. I thought I had a dirty mind? Your mom could have filled up Literotica with the things she was thinking about!"

"Like what?" I asked, looking at my Mom in a whole new way – like she was a sex-starved slut, actually.

"Oh, I wondered about big cocks. Big black cocks. Gang bangs. I would tell your Dad what I imagined and he would love it. Then he started adding things. Like showing off in public. Like lesbian sex. Bondage. We would invent things to tell each other and our sex life grew pretty hot."

"Then one of my clients let me know he and his wife were swingers. When I told Helen, she suggested we invite them over and just ask them questions. As it turned out, she had more in mind than just conversation. That began our adventures."

"Yes, I'll admit I was very eager to have them over, and I was secretly hoping we'd do more than talk. Didn't take much for them to respond, and it was the first night of many with them."

"Do we know them?" Asked Sarah.

"Oh yes, but I don't have their permission – yet – so I going to leave you guessing. When I talk to them, I'll see if they are okay with letting you know."

"Well, after you tell them about our family ties, I'm sure they'll be interested." Said Sarah with a grin. "That is, once we've gone beyond the foreplay."

"Well. That brings up a sensitive subject. Both of you are legally adults. There's nothing illegal about this. But there are social norms. This is incest. Not everyone can tolerate it – there's too much of a tie in to child abuse for a lot of people. I'm not sure who I can tell. And telling the wrong people may mess up some relationships. Dad and I have fucked all kinds of people – we do it to express physical love and emotional love. I'm just not sure that people you socialize with will be able to deal with it."

"Well," I said, "I think we'll just have to deal with that when it happens. All I know is that any of the guys I hang with would think I was nuts if I they heard I was sitting on a couch with a hot bodied, over-sexed naked cougar and didn't want to fuck her silly."

"And my girlfriends are always telling me about how good it is with older men. I may be partial to bigger men, but there's something special about a mature fatherly figure type of guy that reminds me of my dad that vibrates my internal motors. I'll cope with their reactions. Right now, Daddy, I intend to screw your brains out and make Mom insanely jealous!"

She moved onto his lap, threw her arms around his neck and locked lips. I took my cue and turned to Mom. I moved into her arms and we were soon embracing and kissing. My hands found her boobs and those amazing nipples. They were actually more firm than Sarah's, and I just loved how they felt. Soon I fastened my lips around a nipple and began to love it orally.

"Oooh. This is so much better than nursing you!"

I heard noises from Dad and Sarah that suggested things were progressing rapidly. I put my attention back on what I had in hand, and made sure to keep reaching for more. As I sucked her other nipple into my mouth, I let a hand move into her lap and found her thrusting her hips to meet it. I started to light stroke her cunt lips and felt her hand grab mine and press it hard into them. I adjusted my thinking and drove three fingers up into her as my thumb found her clit. The exhalation of breath and the moan of passion suggested I'd done good.

I felt her hand on my cock, and soon she was shifting position until she was on her back with her legs spread. She damn near pulled my dick off to get me between her legs and then she pulled me into her. I just remember that I had never been harder and sinking into her depths was like I was immersed in boiling hot lava. There was no resistance, no getting used to my size – once in between her lips I sank into her cunt like it was bottomless.

"Oh yes, Richard. Fuck me. Fuck your mother. Give me that big fat cock. Fuck me hard with it. Show Daddy how you can fuck me. Show your sister what a mother fucker you are. Don't be gentle! Fuck me!" I turned to look across the room to see Sarah on her hands and knees, and Dad at her rear, obviously deep inside her. They were both looking at us at the same time. It was so insane! And so incredibly exciting at the same time.

"C'mon, Daddy, fuck my pussy! Fuck it hard. Show Mommy what a slut she has for a daughter."

That's about all the dialogue I remember. What I do remember is shrieks and screams from both Mom and Sarah, and grunts and groans from me and Dad. As well as the noises that bodies make slamming into each other. I wasn't in any danger of cumming prematurely – all the sex in the past twenty-four hours decrease my sensitivity. Instead, I became a fucking machine in Mom's cunt. And to her credit, she starting cumming after about five minutes and it seemed to be non-stop from that point on. She was the one who stopped us at some point. I was still hard and ready to keep going, but evidently there is such a thing as too much of a good thing. I just filled her cunt and held still, and we watched the other pair in the room.

Dad seemed to have as much stamina as I did. He pumped his cock in and out of Sarah at a good pace, and we watched her face as she was hit with wave after wave of orgasm.

"Do you think it's genetic?" I asked.

"What's that?" Replied Mom.

"The ability to have multiple orgasms."

"I don't know. Lots of our friends have them – especially when they are with your Dad. He always leaves them happy. Like you do. So maybe there's some genetic component."

"You said you've had lesbian sex?"

"Yes, your mother is an absolute fuck toy. How does that make you feel?"

"I don't think I can get any harder! Unless it was watching your eat Sarah's pussy..."

"Oooh, what a grand, dirty idea! I can give you and your Dad some real pointers on how to eat at the Y. But you are going to have to be willing to get intimate with him, if that happens."

I thought about it as I watched him continue to pump into Sarah's cunt. "If you can do it, then I can. Sarah seems to think I did a pretty good job, earlier."

"Good! Then we'll see how we can make you better at it. Nothing makers a woman happier than a man who enjoys eating pussy. Nothing, of course, except a big cock attached to that man." She grinned and flicked her hips up at me. I grinned back.

Our attention shifted back to Sarah and Dad as they both began to sound like they were getting close. Then I watched Sarah's eyes roll back in her head as her orgasm began, follow by Dad obviously unloading deep inside her. The collapsed forward. Mom and I applauded and she pushed me off her. She sat me straight up on the couch, and then helped Dad to his feet.

"You boys watch closely now." She rolled Sarah onto her back and spread her legs wide.

"No better time to eat pussy than after someone's come in it."

Sarah's eyes shot open at that and she looked down her body to see Mom draw close to her groin. Then she extended her tongue and began to lick Sarah's pussy like an ice cream cone – at first. But soon she was tongue fucking her and Sarah orgasmed again.

Mom kept up her actions at Sarah's cunt partially because Sarah had grabber her head and was holding her there. Eventually she pushed her back.

"I need to catch my breath. Damn, you know how to eat pussy, Mom!"

"I should. I've had lots of practice. And I enjoy it."

"Well turn around and let me return the favor – I enjoy it as well."

Mom moved herself around so her pussy was above Sarah's face and her mouth was still at Sarah's pussy, just upside down from how it was. Then they both bent to their tasks. Dad and I sat there. We were now both hard and I noticed he was playing with his cock as I rubbed mine. I spoke up.

"Dad, can I give you a hand?"

"I was hoping you'd ask. I wanted to see what the women were raving about." We were soon stroking each other's meat. I found it interesting – the feel of another cock in my hand was both familiar and different. I took my time, and so did Dad. It was kind of casual, since our attention was riveted on Mom and Sarah. And damn if they weren't attached to each other's pussies, slurping and licking. They seemed a perfect fit, and when they both started cumming I felt Dad's hand tighten on my dick. I noticed that I was holding his hardon tightly as well.

Mom was the first to speak.

"Sarah, we have to watch – it's their turn to put on a show for us! It's only fair, right?"

Sarah's reply was somewhat muffled, but she seemed to agree. They untangled and sat back, arms around each other, watching us closely. Mom looked at Dad and nodded, and suddenly I felt his mouth on my cock. I froze for a minute, and then remembered Mom's comments. I decided to just go with it. What was weird was that Dad was an even better cock sucker than Mom or Sarah. They noticed the expression on my face.

"Damn, Dad's no novice at this, is he? Go Dad! Take it all!"

"Oh, he likes it, all right. You Dad is a very accomplished cock-sucker. I've watched him deepthroat guys as big as your brother. Just like no man can eat pussy like a woman, no woman can suck cock like a man. Some come close – but same-sex sex is like having sex with yourself only much better. Don't you think?"

"Well, if you're any example, I'd have to agree. You found places no one else has!"

"Thank you. Now hush up and let's watch them." I watched them hold each other and just surrendered to the feelings Dad was providing my cock. He was actually swallowing the whole thing, and he managed to lick my balls a few times. And despite all the sex of the past day I felt myself about to come.

"Dad, I'm gonna cum." When he just continued to bob his head, I figured that was his response and I let loose. He pressed his head into my stomach as my cock pumped jet after jet down his throat. The women giggled and clapped. I nearly passed out and grew soft as he pulled off me.

Mom stood up and high-fived Dad, then bent over kissed him deeply.

"Um, I'm not sure I'm up to that." I said.

"No problem. We'll get to it eventually. There's much more to get to, and we can take our time." Dad replied. I was a bit relieved.

And then we all pretty much dropped off to sleep – at least to nap.

The rest of our time in Paris at my sister's was an amazing adventure. We went out to clubs and restaurants, but Dad paired with Sarah, and I was with Mom. No one knew we were a family – we were an older man and younger girl, and an older woman with a young stud at her side. We laughed, danced, ate, drank, and danced some more. And of course, our hands were all over each other – and no one objected. When the evenings were done, we went back to Sarah's and essentially swapped partners. I did eventually suck Dad's cock. And there was one evening were Mom and Sarah strapped on dildos and fucked us both! It was different. Interesting. Not something I would go looking for, but certainly something I could handle. At one point Dad even fucked my ass and I got to feel what it was like to have him cum inside me. Turns out Sarah also like anal – although before I could fuck her ass, Dad had to loosen her up. Mom filmed the whole thing and watching it afterwards together made any other home movies obsolete!

Soon enough, our vacation – and Sarah's residency in Paris – came to an end. We packed up the things she'd be keeping and shipped them. The last twenty-four hours before we were flying was spent in her apartment, naked and in bed. We played truth or dare. Mom and Dad told stories about their swinging adventures. Sarah told about her time in the Paris sex scene. I just listened, having nothing to offer. We tried to come up with how we would handle the whole thing when we got back to the US, but the best we could do was to promise to be open to anything and everything.

When we landed, we had a new family and an unclear future. We got introduced to Mom and Dad's swinging lifestyle and discovered that man of our "aunts" and "uncles" were really sex partners in disguise. But that's another story. Another time.

12