A Family Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Were they nude?" Megan asked.

"No," Lauren said. "Tony and I were the only one's nude."

"Weren't you uncomfortable?" Megan asked.

"Uncomfortable that people can see my tits, ass, and pussy?" Lauren asked rhetorically. "No, that's part of the fun. The clothed folks around here are pretty respectful. No one gropes me and if someone did, well, I've got Tony." Tony smiled.

Lauren paused before adding, "You ought to try it. You might like it, and it looks like you've got a pretty effective bodyguard too." Mom and Dad were several yards away laughing and drinking with their friends. We listened to Lauren and Tony describe the variety of things they did at Evergreen Cove, and on the main part of the lake, with no clothes on. Once it was dark, Lauren and Tony stood up. "There's one more thing we do."

"What's that?" I asked.

Lauren nodded towards a stand of evergreens a few yards away. "The pine needles make an extremely comfortable bed. I've you've never had sex outdoors you definitely must try that before you leave." She took Tony's hand and the two of them walked towards the evergreens and out of the light.

Megan giggled. "We never told them we're brother and sister," she laughed. "They think we're a couple."

I can only explain what I said next by admitting I had a few beers that night. "I should be so lucky," I said, "to ever hook up with someone as beautiful as you are." Megan looked at me with a shocked look. After several minutes, a slight smile played across her face. We sat mostly quiet, looking at each other for a long time. Someone had set up tiki torches for lighting. The shadows emphasized the curves of Megan's body.

It seemed like a long time later that Lauren and Tony came back out from the trees. They walked to the water's edge and washed each other off. Then they walked back to us. "You really must try sex under the trees," Lauren said.

"We're going out on the lake tomorrow around ten," Tony said. "It's the Fourth so the main lake will be busy, but that's cool. You're welcome to come with us if you're ready to get those suits off." Lauren and Tony walked off.

It wasn't much later than Megan and I went back up to our parents' house. Mom and Dad were still on the beach. We went through the same get-ready-for-bed ritual we had the night before. After Megan had turned the light out, she asked, "Will, what would you think about going with Lauren and Tony tomorrow?" Before I could say anything, Megan said, "No. Please forget I asked that."

Mom and Dad had stayed on the beach partying with their friends the night before and slept in on July 4 morning. Megan was up early and made enough noise to ensure that I was awake too. I had yet to get out of bed when Megan walked back into the bedroom wearing a black one piece. The suit was high across her chest, although her breasts were clearly outlined by the material, and cut so high on her hips that the small strip of material between her legs contrasted with her bare thighs and drew your attention. Did I mention that Megan had (and has) great legs? Megan turned to gather some things from the dresser top into a waterproof bag. That was when her suit made the most profound impression. Her ass was mostly bare, with just a strip of black material running between her cheeks. Megan had bikini-bottom tan lines showing on her ass.

"Come on sleepy-head," Megan said. "It's the Fourth of July. I want to get to the beach!" I wondered briefly if she wanted to meet Lauren and Tony, but quickly dismissed that idea. I went to the bathroom, showered quickly, brushed my teeth, and put on the one pair of swim trunks I had brought. Back in the bedroom, I pulled on an old, tattered tee shirt.

Megan was downstairs in the kitchen. She had already poured me a glass of cold tea. She pulled two bagel halves out of the toaster and set them on plates. She went to the fridge and got a tub of cream cheese. "There's breakfast," Megan said. "Eat up!"

Watching Megan moving around the kitchen in a revealing swimsuit, I had the same sensation I'd had in the airport two days before. I saw Megan, not as my younger sister, but as a beautiful and very sexy woman. Frankly, I hadn't been around anyone as desirable as Megan in a long time, if ever. With all due respect to my ex Amanda, she simply wasn't in Megan's league, at least in terms of looks.

We wolfed our bagels, gulped our tea, and put the plates and glasses in the sink. "That shirt looks like something you'd wash a car with," Megan said. "Leave it here." I pulled the shirt off, folded it, and set it in a corner. Megan said, "hold out your hand." I did and she squeezed sunscreen into my palm. "You do your front," she said, "I'll get your back."

The sensation of Megan's hands on my back and shoulders felt, well, nice. She wasn't just spreading the sunscreen but also pressing into me a bit. "You have a well-muscled back Will," Megan commented. When she and I had finished putting sunscreen on me, Megan repeated, "hold out your hand." I did and got more sunscreen in my palm. "Do my back," Megan instructed.

Apart from our hug at the airport, I couldn't remember ever touching Megan before. Her skin was soft and warm. Underneath her skin, there was noticeable muscle, but it was supple. Rubbing Megan's back felt good. I couldn't help thinking that Bennett had screwed up if he'd had access to that back and the rest of her body and walked away.

Finished with the sunscreen, Megan put the bottle in her bag and sealed the bag. She grabbed a towel from a stack Mom had folded on the counter and tossed it to me. She picked up another towel and her bag in her left hand. She put her right hand around my wrist and said, "beach!"

It was still relatively early, a little before 10:00 a.m. Although the beach was clean, the lack of people made me think that the prior night's party went on for some time after we left. We walked along the nearly vacant beach. It was a beautiful, sunny morning. Megan took my left hand in her right as we walked.

We were approaching Lauren and Tony's boat was anchored when Lauren and Tony walked onto the beach. They were, of course, both nude. We stopped to talk to our new friends. After "good mornings," Lauren said, "you two still have suits on."

"We're about ready to go out," Tony said. "It should be a great day to be on the water. I told you, you're welcome to come with us, but the suits come off and stay off."

Megan turned to face me. In a small, little girl sort of voice, Megan said, "Will, I really want to take my suit off and go with them, but I need you with me."

I had a swift internal debate. One inner voice said, "it's terribly wrong to get naked with your sister." My other inner voice said, "Mom and Dad are walking around naked with no ill-effects." The first voice responded, "that's different and you know it. If you get naked with someone as desirable as her, you know it won't stop there." The second voice responded, "so? It could be good for both of you."

I'm not sure what, if any, of that inner debate registered on my face. Megan took the decision out of my hands. Looking straight into my eyes the whole time, she slipped the straps of her suit off her shoulders and pulled her top down to her waist. Two firm, ripe breasts were revealed, with upturned nipples, highlighted by the tan lines left from her swimsuits. She pushed the suit off her hips and let it drop to her feet. She did not immediately pick the suit up, but stood naked, facing me, with a hand on her hip.

To say that Megan was beautiful naked was a gross understatement. Neither Amanda nor any of the girls I had made love to in law school, college, or high school were remotely close. Along with her breasts, her tan lines highlighted her pubic mound between two firm thighs. I desperately wanted to reach out and touch Megan in all the places I was seeing for the first time.

Instead of picking her suit up, Megan stepped close to me, so close her nipples were almost brushing my chest. She smiled, reached for the drawstring on my trunks, and said, "let's get these off you." She untied the drawstring and pushed my trunks down over my growing hard-on. Not knowing what to say, I stood speechless as my trunks hit the ground, exposing me nude in a public place for the first time. Megan gave me a quick peck on the lips.

Tony impatiently said, "come on. Let's get going. Surely, you've seen each other naked before." Of course, Megan and I had not seen each other naked before. I remembered that Lauren and Tony thought we were a couple. They didn't know we were brother and sister.

Megan and I picked up our suits. She also grabbed her bag. We splashed through knee-deep water to the boat. It took both of my hands on Megan's bare ass to help her up into the boat. I boosted myself in, followed by Lauren. Lauren said, "you're new to going nude. Be sure to get sunscreen everywhere. The parts seeing the sun for the first time burn easily."

Megan and I sat in the back of the boat slathering sunscreen on ourselves. Megan stood up in front of me as Lauren hauled in the anchor and said, "Will, do my ass. You can reach it better. Make sure to get between my hips." She turned her back to me. A moment later, Tony started the outboard and engaged the propeller. The boat shot forward causing Megan to fall backwards onto my lap. She was caught totally off guard and fell into me hard. My dick, still somewhat stiff, pushed partway between her hips. That was, far and away, the most intimate contact Megan and I had ever had. I took us both a moment to appreciate what had happened. Finally, Megan turned sideways in my lap, said, "that was nice," and gave me another kiss.

Evergreen Cove opened into the main body of the lake via a channel between two hills. Consequently, you could not see much of the main part of the lake until you were in it. Megan stayed in my lap as we passed through the channel. Suddenly, we were on a huge body of water, stretching beyond the horizon in front of us and probably by over two miles side-to-side. There were also boats everywhere. Tony continued generally north for about 15 minutes until we reached an even wider part of the lake. Structures on the east and west shores were mere dots in the distance. I think there were just as many boats, but they were spread over a much larger area of water.

Tony went close to the east shore and idled while Lauren made sure the tow rope was untangled. She went over the side into water she could stand in and put on the skis. Lauren waved to Tony, who increased the throttle. We headed towards the center of the lake. Very quickly, Lauren's nude form popped out of the water on the skis. Tony went back and forth across the lake several times at speed as Lauren slalomed behind us. She obviously knew what she was doing. Tony finally turned parallel with the east shore and slowed. Lauren sank gracefully back into the water. She took off the skis and walked them and the tow rope back to the boat.

Back in the boat, Lauren said, "that is so much fun. Doing it nude beats hell out of skiing in a suit. Who's next?" I looked at Megan. Tony slowed to a drift as Lauren made sure the skis fit Megan's feet. Before Megan went in the water, Lauren said, "You really are supposed to wear a life vest, but that defeats the point of skiing nude. You do know how to swim, right?" Megan nodded enthusiastically.

As far as I know, Megan had never waterskied before. Tony went slow at first, giving Megan time to get comfortable. Given her natural athleticism, that didn't take long. Tony soon had the boat at speed and Megan was sliding over the water behind us. As her confidence grew, Megan began to slalom. She didn't execute her turns as expertly as Lauren, but she also didn't fall, and she looked fantastic.

Megan was almost giddy when she got back in the boat. "Will, I've never experienced anything like it!" she exclaimed. "The wind on your skin, it's just, wow! You must do it!"

We won't spend long on my waterski debut. Suffice to say I was the one person who fell.

By the time Lauren went out for a second ski, I had forgotten that I was naked. Megan too seemed completely comfortable and made no effort to cover herself. Megan took a second ski as well. By the time she got back in the boat, we'd been out over two hours judging by the sun. Her second ski left Megan a bit winded. I declined a second opportunity to ski. Tony said, "let's see if anyone is partying in Bigmouth Cove." He cranked the throttle and we seemed to soar across the lake.

It looked like we were headed for a marina until Tony made a sharp turn to the west and slowed. What I hadn't seen was a cove maybe 250 yards across and perhaps 400 yards deep. A couple of houseboats and a speedboat were anchored in the cove and, it appeared, lashed together. We could see about a dozen people on the boats in shorts or swimwear. Everyone seemed to have a drink in her or his hand.

Megan asked Lauren, "Are we going to get dressed?"

"No," Lauren replied. "We stay nude and they give us free drinks. It's fun. You'll love it."

Lauren and Tony apparently knew some people on one houseboat as first name greetings were exchanged. A woman on the houseboat called out, "party's really started now. The nudists are here."

Tony anchored a short way from the other boats. We swam to one of the houseboats and climbed aboard. We were greeted by a man about my age who asked, "beer or margarita?" We opted for beer. There were also copious amounts of food, which we were given without even asking.

We were in Bigmouth Cove a couple of hours. We swam some, and drank less than the houseboat people who, Lauren told me, would stay anchored in the cove until the next morning. Someone cranked up music and about ten people tried to dance in a space on the front of a houseboat barely big enough for three. It was, I think, primarily an excuse for guys to rub against Lauren and Megan.

Lauren's slender nude figure attracted attention. However, Megan's more voluptuous figure was the big hit. A few of the women from the boats took their tops off, I think to distract their husbands or boyfriends from Megan and Lauren. No one besides us was completely nude.

I'm guessing it was around 2:30 or 3:00 that Tony said, "we ought to head back. If we stay any longer, I'll drink more. Natural Resources will be out in force today. The last thing I need is a DUI."

We swam back to Tony and Lauren's boat. Tony got on first to pull the girls aboard. I stayed in the water to help boost them up. None of us were really drunk, but we were loose. The process of getting everyone back on the boat involved a lot of touching.

Once we were all aboard, Lauren looked from Tony at the controls to me hauling in the anchor. "Do all wrestlers have big dicks?" she asked.

Megan laughed and said, "Will's sure looks nicer than my last boyfriend." I shot Megan a look. She giggled.

As Tony started us back to Evergreen Cove, Lauren asked Megan, "So, did you enjoy all the guys looking at you?" Megan blushed but nodded her head. "Got you a bit wet, didn't it?" Lauren pushed.

"Jesus Lauren," Megan said, "I'm so horny."

Lauren stepped over to me. "Will can take care of that," she said. She gently pushed me down into a sitting position on a bench built into one side of the boat's interior. "Since you guys obviously haven't spent a lot of time on boats," Lauren said, "I'll tell you the best way to fuck on a moving boat is for the guy to sit and the girl to ride him." Lauren took Megan's hand and led her in front of me.

Megan stood; legs braced against the motion of the boat. We looked in each other's eyes for several seconds. Then, I looked down Megan's incredible bare body. I wanted her so badly. My dick started to stiffen. Lauren said, "There you go girl. He wants you as bad as you want him." Megan and I looked into each other's eyes again. An agreement was made. We were going to commit incest.

Megan sat down on my knees. I put a hand on each of her breasts and began teasing her nipples. Megan reached between my legs with one hand and cupped my balls. She started stroking my dick with her other hand. I moved my right hand from Megan's tit and put it between her legs. I traced her labia with my finger once and then began rubbing her clit. Megan took a deep breath.

We fondled for three or four minutes. Then, Megan rose partway up, moved closer to me, took my dick in her hand, and guided me into her pussy as she sat back down on me. I was not a virgin by any means, but I had never felt anything as good as the sensation of my dick sliding into Megan's pussy. Megan leaned forward and whispered in my ear, "I've wanted this so much!" Then, she began to ride me.

I was pleasantly surprised to learn that Megan was a very energetic lover. She slid herself up and down on me vigorously. Despite the awkward position, I tried to work just as hard thrusting into her. I was also trying to find the spot inside Megan that was most rewarding for her. Once, partly due to a wave, I shoved my dick hard against a spot on the anterior wall of Megan's vagina. She immediately said, "God yes." I kept aiming for that spot.

I could feel myself getting close to coming. I hoped that Megan's gasping meant she was close to. As I was ready to shoot, I tried to lift Megan off me. "No,' she said, "you . . . come . . . in . . . side . . . MEEEE!" I hoped that meant that we orgasmed at the same time. Megan has always said we did.

Megan collapsed onto my chest. Behind her, Lauren said, "sounded good." I put my arms around Megan and held her until we were entering Evergreen Cove. We got off the boat and thanked Lauren and Tony for a great day. "We'll see you at the cookout tonight," Lauren said. "The fun isn't over." Neither Megan nor I thought about putting our suits back on as we walked up the beach.

Mom and Dad were lying on lounge chairs with another couple as we came up. "Finally got your suits off," Mom said. "Good for you!"

"Where were you?" Dad asked.

"We went out on that boat," Megan said, pointing, "with a couple named Lauren and Tony. We met them yesterday."

"Lauren is the Simpson's daughter," Mom said. "Holly has some sort of health problem, so she and Fred don't use their house here much anymore. Lauren comes here almost every holiday. I think she's a lawyer somewhere, Detroit? Pittsburgh? I'm not sure."

"Will wrestled against her boyfriend Tony in college," Megan said with some pride.

"Really?" Dad asked.

"Yeah, he was 185 at MSU. Beat me twice senior year. I lost each match by a point," I said.

"If you've been on the water all day," Mom said, "you probably want to go to the house, cool off, and get some shade. You need to be awake for the cookout. It's the biggest night of the year at Evergreen Cove."

I followed Megan's gorgeous ass up to our parents' house. Inside, and confident no one was around, I started to say, "Megan. . .."

Megan turned and interrupted me. "I don't know what you're about to say Will, but no one can ever convince me what we did out there was wrong. That was the best sex I've ever had. We're both adults. Neither of us is using the family relationship to coerce the other. Shit, we barely know each other. And, by the way, I won't get pregnant. I'm still on birth control from Bennett."

"That makes what I was about to say easier," I said. "I was going to say that I love you Megan, not like a sister but like a girlfriend and lover."

Megan stepped over to me, but her arms around my neck, and pressed her breasts into my chest. "You will never know how good you just made me feel," she said. We kissed. Our tongues found each other and played. Megan gently rubbed her mound against my dick. Then, Megan broke the kiss, leaned her head back an inch or two and said, "Let's be boyfriend and girlfriend, at least for the rest of the weekend."