A Family's Story Ch. 04

Story Info
Jeremy gives his mother to Rasheed.
4.1k words
4.03
65.4k
24

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/20/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MandyM1
MandyM1
169 Followers

The next morning, Jeremy walked into my room and casually asked me what I'd be wearing for his friend's visit that afternoon. He had told me last night that the friend who would be visiting today was the guy who supplied his drugs and somebody he owed a lot of money to. I asked him why he didn't just pay the guy, since money isn't a problem in this house, but he said the guy wasn't interested in money. He was interested in me!

"How did he know about me?" I asked intrigued. "Have I ever met him?"

"No, you haven't," Jeremy answered. "But everybody I know knows about you and knows how hot you are."

"Did you suggest that he could have me instead of money?" I asked skeptically.

"No, but it's all he wants. And I don't blame him."

I was utterly fascinated now, and quite flattered, too. With all of the easily available young sex available nowadays, so Jeremy tells me, this boy wanted me. I felt like a terrible seductress. And I was now very much looking forward to meeting this young boy who wanted me so much.

"Well, what would you like me to wear for your friend?" I asked. "Something sexy?"

"Absolutely!" he grinned "That bikini you wore yesterday was really hot, and you saw what it did to my buds. Why don't you wear that again?"

"Well, I guess I could," I said. "It did get a lot of attention, didn't it?" But I got the most attention when the bikini disappeared," I added with a giggle.

"I hope you weren't surprised. You know all those guys have wanted to fuck you or like forever, right? I fucking loved it when you walked out there like totally nude and they just went nuts. How long did it take for someone to fuck you, like ten seconds?"

I laughed. "Well, it was pretty obvious, that I was available, I guess," I said, "and I guess everybody knew about the X that Danny put in my beer, right? So I'm pretty sure they were confident that they'd get me before long. It did happen pretty fast, though, didn't it? Danny was in me right before I set the burgers down!" "Danny's wanted to fuck you for the last couple of years. It's all he talks about. And I made some money last night! Listen, this guy today is really, really special, Mom. If he's happy, he can get me a ton of good connections. So look really hot, okay?"

"Don't I always?" I smirked.

"Yeah, you do. Always! But like I said, this guy is really important to what I want to do. And he really wants you."

"You mean to have sex with me, right?"

"Yeah, that and maybe a little something else. I'll explain later, but he's an important guy around here and I need you to service him."

"Just this once?"

"Just do it, okay. We'll talk about what else later. Just don't get the guy upset. Do what he tells you."

"He sounds kinda scary, Jeremy. How did you get hooked up with him?"

"I'll explain it later. Just be a really good fuck for him."

This whole situation was beginning to sound stranger and stranger, but I was still sure I could deal pretty easily with any of Jeremy's buddies. And I really did want Jeremy to be happy, and even more I wanted him to be proud of me. So I decided I'd go all the way with the bikini this time. I had already decided I was going to let his friend fuck me this one time, but that would be it. So for now, I'd be Jeremy's sexy little sex slave. I reached to the back of my drawer and pulled out the one bikini I never thought I could ever wear. I'd only tried it on once. It could hardly be called a bikini at all. The little silver lame patch that made up the bra did not fully cover my nipples and the teeny slip of material that covered my pussy was hardly wider than a string. It really covered nothing. I'd bought it as a little joke for Bill, but never even had the courage to show it to him. It would surely drive an eighteen year old nuts!

I pulled it from the drawer and handed it to Jeremy.

"Would you like me to wear this?"

"Try it on. Let me see."

Like yesterday, I asked him to turn around while I stepped out of my shorts and top and into the teeny bit of string that was the bikini. Glancing in the mirror, I saw nothing but flesh! I was for all intents and purposes nude!

"Okay, you can look," I said. "Too much for your friend?" I asked shyly.

"Perfect for my friend!" he said. "That is so motherfucking hot! He'll want to fuck you the second he sees you!"

I took a step toward him and watched the thin strip covering my pussy disappear in between my labia. There was nothing covering my sex now but string.

"Perfect," he said again. "I'd fuck you right now, but I want you hot when he gets here."

"Jeremy," I said quietly. "You really don't understand a woman. If you want me really, really hot when your friend comes, then fuck me now!"

Luckily, he didn't tear the bikini when he threw me on the bed and impaled me on his big stiff rod. It was a quick and furious fuck, but it definitely put me in a sexy mood, a very sexy mood, just as I said it would. I didn't climax, but that just made me crazy for sex. A simple touch might be enough right now. Jeremy's friend was going to have a much hotter little slut than he would have otherwise.

Jeremy left to do something, and I went to take a shower to prepare for his friend's visit. Though still not sure I was going to go along with everything Jeremy had in mind, I was suddenly intrigued about meeting this guy who was so important to my son. I definitely wanted to look hot and sexy and desirous. And I would be!

I took a long time with my hair and makeup. I carefully shaved my legs and pussy to a creamy smoothness. Even though it was mid afternoon, I decided on an evening look and applied long, dramatic false eyelashes with heavy mascara, light blue eye shadow with a tinge of glitter, and a deep, ruby red lip gloss. Some long, dangly ear rings completed the look I wanted. I looked irresistible, I knew. I felt terribly sexy and adventurous. And I also knew I was probably very, very close now to doing what Jeremy wanted me to do! No, I was more than close. All this preparation had aroused both my body and my mind. Yes, I would do whatever Jeremy had in mind for his friend. I knew that now.

I had asked Jeremy to call me before he came home with his friend, and just as I'd finished getting ready, the phone rang. He was on his way. Five minutes, he said.

I slipped into the bikini, slathered myself in lotion, and walked out to the cabana to pose myself on one of the lounge chairs there. I felt like a goddess, and knew I looked like one.

A few minutes later, I heard Jeremy's car pull into the driveway. And suddenly, a cold chill ran down my spine. The man I heard talking to my son as they walked up the drive was very obviously not a young boy...and he was very obviously not white, either!

As the gate to the backyard opened and my son and his friend entered, my suspicions were confirmed. My son's friend was a very tall, muscular black man covered in tattoos who appeared to be in his late twenties or early thirties. Closer to my age than to Jeremy's. This was no boy!

I was astonished. Though Bill and I had taken pains to raise our children apart from the prejudice that was such a huge part of our own lives, Jeremy should have been aware that the simple fact of his mother having grown up in the Deep South would make what he was asking her to do now deeply troubling. I had never so much as hugged a black man. And now he intended for me to have sex with one!

I simply sat there stunned. I was ready to go along with Jeremy's desire for me to have sex with one of his normal friends. This was different. I no longer thought I could not go along with this!

Jeremy and his friend walked over to where I was nervously waiting. His friend just coolly examined me from head to toe, lingering on my breast and belly for an embarrassingly long time. I could feel myself start to squirm anxiously.

"Your moms be a fine looking bitch, Jer," he said finally. "Just like you said."

Jeremy just laughed and said that a lot of guys had told him that and introduced his friend as Rasheed. I smiled somewhat artificially and said I was glad to meet him. Rasheed continued to look me up and down.

"Your bros told you right, Jer. That is a fine piece. I'm going to enjoy fucking her," Rasheed said, speaking to Jeremy but smiling broadly at me. "Stand up and let's have us a better look at you, bitch," he said sternly to me.

What happened next still seems so, so strange to me, almost surreal. I still don't know what it was or why I acted like I did. Maybe it was merely Rasheed's absolute confidence and his utter certainty that he was going to fuck me. Whatever it was, it left me both confused and terribly frightened. I sat there frozen.

""Now, bitch!"

Rasheed's sharp command startled me. Something about the tone of his voice or maybe something else entirely made me feel like a little girl with no choice but to obey. My head seemed in a completely different place. I felt I had no choice but to obey. I looked at Jeremy, who didn't seem bothered at all by Rasheed's command. I looked at Rasheed, who just stood there waiting for me to obey. Maybe I felt if I didn't obey, either I or Jeremy would be hurt. Truthfully, I don't really know. But I stood up. As I arose, I watched the little slip of cloth covering my vagina disappear between my labia. Rasheed just smiled.

"Nice cunt. Great tits. Now turn around. Let me see your ass."

I did that, too, and was only mildly surprised when Rasheed quickly untied the two bows holding my thong in place and pulled it from my body. I offered no resistance whatsoever. "Get the top for me, will you Jer," Rasheed said. Jeremy didn't hesitate a second, and in an instant later I was standing totally naked in front of my son and his black friend.

"Why don't you go on now and give us a little chance to get to know each other, bro," Rasheed said to Jeremy"

Jeremy simply said "sure thing" and walked off toward the house, leaving me with this fearsome black man who seemed convinced that he was going to have sex with me! I started to say something, but didn't. I have no idea why I was suddenly incapable of speech. I just stood frozen in place with my back to a very scary Negro who was intent on taking me.

Approaching me from the rear, Rasheed cupped both breasts in his hands and kissed the back of my neck. I still remember vividly the strangeness of seeing those huge black hands enveloping my very white breasts. I know he could feel me tense up as he began to kneed my boobs and caress my involuntarily hardening nipples. I heard him chuckle slightly. "Turn around now, bitch. Let me have a look at that pussy again."

Again, I simply, but inexplicably, did as I was told. I turned and faced him and waited for what he would do next.

"Get on your knees, cunt," he said briskly.

I must have hesitated or done something that upset him, because in an instant I found myself reeling from the force of his slap to the side of my head. It was the second time in my life I'd ever been slapped, and though this was really no harder than Jelly's slap earlier, it was intensely more frightening. In a total daze, I lowered myself to my knees in front of him. Through a sort of dim red haze I saw him pull his black snake from his pants and watched it stiffen in front of my lips.

I knelt there mesmerized and scared. It wasn't Rasheed's cock that frightened me. It was certainly no fatter than Jelly's and only an inch or two longer at most. Jeremy's cock was nearly as long, though not nearly so thick, especially at the base. So it wasn't the size of his sex that so terrified to me. It was its blackness! The terrible, terrible taboo blackness of the cock that was aimed directly at my white mouth.

When I obediently parted my lips and the first few inches of his terrible black cock slither toward the back of my throat, I knew I no longer had any control whatsoever. I was simply a vessel to receive whatever Rasheed intended to fill it with.

I gagged slightly as his cock slid down into my throat. The base of his cock was forcing me to open my mouth painfully wide. Another hard slap across the face greeted my efforts.

"Teeth, bitch!" was all he said.

It was almost impossible to keep my teeth from grazing his cock as he forced the thick base of his sex deeper into my mouth, and two more vicious slaps reminded me of that. When I finally felt his pubic hair pushing into my face and heard him grunt, I felt slightly more comfortable and fortunately the next dozen strokes down my throat didn't result in another smack in my face. He was talking to me in soothing tones, but his cock was driving harder and harder down my throat with each brutal stroke.

And then just as suddenly as he entered me, he pulled out of my mouth, jerked me to my feet by my hair, and quickly lifted me across his shoulder as if I were some cave woman and carried me to the house.

We encountered Jeremy in the hall, who had apparently been watching and had an obvious erection. "Where can I fuck the bitch?" Rasheed asked him casually.

"Her room's down the hall. You can fuck her there," Jeremy answered.

He dropped me on the bed. "This where your husband fucks you?" he asked.

I nodded my head yes.

"His cock this big?" he laughed, pulling my legs apart and pushing them up to my chest.

"No," I answered meekly.

"This your first nigger cock?"

I again nodded my head yes.

"You'll love it, babe," he said simply.

I smiled nervously at him and closed my eyes and waited.

Another hard slap! "Open your eyes, bitch!"

His first hard plunge buried most of his cock inside me. I was surprisingly wet. Still, I uttered a startled "Oh!" as his thick black rod entered me.

"Not used to cock this size, eh, bitch?"

I wanted to tell him that I'd had large cocks inside me before, but of course I said noting. I simply waited as he pulled his thick black cock to the edge of my pussy and prepared me for his next hard thrust into my womb.

His second stroke buried his black dick totally inside me, straining my cervix. The fat base of his cock stretched my vagina nearly beyond its tolerance. I knew I'd be bleeding a little before he finished fucking me.

I was now fully open for him. With my eyes wide open I watched in fascination as his long black fuck stick submerged itself repeatedly into my loosening womb, each long, hard stroke intensifying the experience.

"You like black cock in your white cunt, bitch?" Rasheed grunted, increasing his tempo.

Astonishingly, I again meekly nodded, yes.

"Tell me you like it," he grunted, burying his massive cock deep inside me.

"I, I like it, yes," I gasped and opened as wide as I could for him.

Each hard stroke inside me increased the excitement for both of us. The taboo of what he was doing to me, the black man in my husband's bed, and the knowledge that Rasheed wouldn't be through with me when he finished fucking me only increased the rapidly growing urges deep in my body.

Harder and harder he plunged his black cock into my very willing and open sex. A moment later, I felt his huge cock begin to convulse deep inside me and the first splat of his hot semen strike the back of my cunt. And then a flood of impossibly hot cum from his thick black fuck stick saturated my cunt. I quickly realized that I was on the verge of a spectacular climax, that only a few more of his deep hard plunges would send me over the edge into a frenzy of delight. I was so, so close. One more hard plunge....

And then he pulled out!

I wanted to scream at him to fuck me. I wanted to beg him to open me again. I was in complete and utter sexual rage. But something thankfully stopped me. I simply lay there moaning quietly in frustration.

"You're a good fuck, bitch," Rasheed said, rising from the bed.

"Thank you," I said shyly. "If you could do me again...."

He ignored me.

"Great body. Big tits. Tight cunt. I'm going to enjoy you using you. So are my bros."

I smiled meekly. I needed him to do me again, like right away! "I like the way you feel inside me," I said stupidly, touching his thigh lightly.

"Jer tells me you got a hot little daughter," Rasheed said, pulling on his trousers. I watched in frustrated disappointment as his delicious cock slipped from my view. "Pretty blonde with big tits like yours, right?"

"Yes," I said, "she's very pretty, and yes, she has a very nice figure. Her name's Amber."

"When will she be home? I'll want to fuck her soon as she gets here."

"She'll be home tomorrow. She's been on vacation with her boyfriend's family. Why do you want to fuck her? Aren't I enough," I asked squirming on the bed in frustration. "You can have me anytime."

"I am going to fuck you, baby, don't you worry, and I'm going to whore you. But I want the little one, too. How old is she? Sixteen, seventeen?"

"No," I said. "She's eighteen. She and Jeremy are twins."

"Nice," he grinned. "And you want to know why I want to fuck her? Jesus, woman! Let's see .....great rack....tight little eighteen-year-old hardly-used cunt. And you want to know why I want to fuck her? Baby, please. You afraid of the competition?"

That stung. Maybe I was afraid of the competition. Like Rasheed said, she's young and tight and has a sensational body. I knew there were some things that I could do better, but still, maybe I did worry. I really wanted Rasheed back inside me right now, and I didn't want to share him with my stupid little daughter, especially if he liked her more than me.

"No, I'm not afraid of the competition," I lied.

"She a virgin?"

I shook my head, no.

"Too bad. Jer pop her?" he laughed.

I said nothing.

"She ever had nigger cock?" he asked.

"No, I don't think so," I answered.

"Listen, I'm going to take you home with me this weekend and give you a good fucking, but I think I'll fuck your little girl before we go. She'll be home tonight, right?"

"Yes," I said quietly. "Are you going to just rape her?"

"If I have to, yes. You have a problem with that?"

"No, no, not at all," I stammered. "It's probably the best way. Will you please fuck me one more time before you go?" I begged.

He just laughed at me. "Sorry, babe. The next cunt I fuck in this house is gonna be Amber's. You pack up a bag with some whore clothes in it and I'll be back tonight. Call me when the young cunt gets home."

I nodded my head and watched in frustration as Rasheed walked out of the bedroom door.

Amber got home later that afternoon. I called Rasheed and told him to come by around 8:00. Amber looked sensational. She had a light Caribbean suntan and her boobs looked huge and succulent beneath her thin tank top. Tight shorts emphasized the beautiful curve of her ass. She was young and sexy and alluring, and I knew Rasheed was going to really enjoy fucking her. I hated her at that moment.

She was chatting on endlessly about her "fabulous" time in the Caribbean and about all the guys checking her out, and all I could think about was her having Rasheed while I would have to wait. She said she was going out with Sean, her boyfriend, to a movie that evening, but I told her she had to tell him she couldn't go until 9:00 at the earliest.

She was obviously somewhat startled by that, since I never restricted her activities at all. "Why do I have to wait until 9:00?" she asked.

I really had no answer for that. "You need to visit with your brother and me for a little while. You've been gone two weeks." A rather lame answer, but all I could think of at the moment.

Amber just rolled her eyes, but called Sean shortly after and told him she wanted to go to the late show, and whispered something else to him with a giggle. I can only imagine what the little slut said!

When Jeremy came home around 6:00, I explained to him what was going on. I told him I had agreed to let Rasheed take me home with him for the weekend, and informed him about what Rasheed intended to do with Amber.

MandyM1
MandyM1
169 Followers
12