A Fist Full of Firsts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,500 Followers

"Sounds reasonable," David said taking the last portion of meat being offered to him from Carol. "I'm sure we'd feel the same way ourselves," he added.

"Yeah, but the major difference would be, we'd be there with you this time," she told him. "So we could tell you a lot more of what to expect, things that happen there and how people are," she assured him hopefully, "Which is why we really do hope the two of you will go with us."

David didn't comment on that, though Mandy did. "Oh, I have a feeling that after tonight, that David will decide we are going," she assured the two of them, glancing over at him only briefly before he could give her a look either way.

"Well, everyone ready for dessert?" Mandy asked standing.

"Dessert? I don't remember you making anything!" David said standing to help take away the plates.

"I didn't," she grinned. "Carol planned it."

"Oh," David said, looking about and then remembering that he didn't recall seeing her bringing in anything when they got there. "Where is it?"

"Back in the living room," Mandy announced as she and Carol then led the two of them there. They quickly led the boys over towards the couch. "Sit down," the two of them instructed.

"See? Told you," Matt said confirming their earlier conversation.

Sitting as they'd been told to do, the girls moved off to stand in the middle of the floor, soft sensual music now playing as the two of them began to sway and dance erotically together.

"Nice," Matt whispered as he sat watching the girls.

"Very!" David agreed, suddenly becoming very interested in this unexpected dessert.

Once again, only the faintest flicker of candle light even bathed the room as the women stood sensually moving together, against one another, hands touching, not quite caressing themselves as well as one another as they swayed back and forth to the rhythm of the music. Midway through however, Mandy got down on her knees, Carol slipping one leg over her shoulder as she did so, effectively positioning her still panty covered pussy directly in front of Mandy's face. David watched his wife, enthralled, excited, feeling his reawakened erection suddenly become stiff and hard all at once, his heightened arousal which had begun so early in the day, a sudden reminder to him of just how horny he'd been.

He watched his wife suck at the tenderly concealed spot, saw her lips gather in a bit of the thin fabric as she tried in vane to poke her tongue through it, all the while still managing to pleasure her partner while doing so. Carol had placed her hands on Mandy's mane of thick hair, running her fingers through it, allowing it to fall, then picking it up in sufficient quantity to tickle, massage and caress her own breasts with.

"Fuck!" Matt moaned, causing David to do the same. "That's fucking hot!"

"Yes, yes it is!" David agreed, once again feeling his prick throb beneath the loose-fitting Kimono he was still wearing. He noticed as well, that unlike before when Matt first came here, and even later that he'd not yet shown nor had an erection, which was certainly not the case now. His prick stood straight and full, pressing against the silken material of his pajamas, noticeably so as Carol broke away from her embrace with Mandy momentarily to slither over, half dancing, and half floating as she did in order to reach down and release it, exposing his stiffness to view, not only to her delight, but to Mandy's eyes too as they widened in excitement upon seeing him. Mandy now came over and undid the sash on David's robe, purposely parting it, and thus more fully exposing his aroused flesh. Having done so, the two darted off once again before groping hands could keep them in place.

The girls took the opportunity to more or less exchange positions with Carol kneeling before Mandy, though Carol now took one of her partially exposed breasts in hand and placed the tip of her perfect pink little nipple at the opening of Mandy's split "V" in her crotch-less panties, which was the now very open doorway to her exposed pussy.

"Holy fucking shit!" David exclaimed once again, seeing Carol now purposely rubbing her exposed breast up and down, back and forth against his wife's cunt. Carol's breast was soon slick with his wife's juices, especially when she pressed it in deeply, as though actually trying to insert it inside her, trying to fuck her with it, and then pulling it back to lick it off with her own tongue, licking away the wet glistening nectar that had been there.

The song ended, though for a moment the two women continued their erotic play, until at last, reluctantly breaking a part just as a new and equally sensual sounding song began playing, they stood together once again, this time entwining their legs as they stood together, rubbing themselves artfully, gracefully against one another, hands and fingers now also involved, becoming more intimate, more urgent in their explorations with each beat of the music.

There was no mistaking it when David saw Carol's fingers suddenly disappear deep inside his wife's pussy. He watched as Mandy's head tilted back, her eyes closed, one hand still cupping a breast, the other holding onto the back of Carol's neck for support as her friend gingerly fingered her, seeking, finding, and then rolling Mandy's hard little clit between her fingers as she moaned deeply, allowing the sound of pleasure to explode from between her lips, just as it began to explode between her legs.

"Holy shit, is she..."

"Cuming? Yes...I think so," David affirmed, "Not too surprising as horny as she's been all day thinking about this, but she likes to have a nice quick little one in the beginning, sets up all the others to be even more intense and far more satisfying afterwards."

Only when Carol was sure that she'd managed to finger out every bit of throbbing pleasure from Mandy's pussy that she could, did she finally remove her fingers, smelling, and then sticking them inside her mouth to suck off.

"Oh, I am looking forward to more of that, a LOT more of that," she said lustily.

"Me too!" Mandy said, somewhat more composed now, though she still stood on somewhat unsteady legs.

"Well, shall we see how the boys are doing?" Carol asked, leading the way.

She quickly crossed the room towards David, as Mandy did towards Matt. With the music still going, the women purposely crawled into their laps.

"Lap dance?" they asked almost in unison, and then began doing so without formally being told yes, though the guy's pricks certainly welcomed the unexpected gyrations that began moving about and upon them.

Even with the silky covering of Carol's panty still protecting her pussy, he could feel the wetness, which had seeped through, the warmth of her sex now bathing his exposed cock with a plethora of sensations as her pussy sucked at him, caressed him, and kissed his hard firm erection through the silky-thin material.

Matt too seemed to be enjoying a very similar sensation, though David realized that with Mandy's cut-out crotch, he was no doubt feeling the more direct softness of his wife's smooth bare lips as she ran them up and down again along the side of his shaft.

"Remember earlier? On the phone?" Mandy said a few moments later looking over towards her husband.

He smiled, remembering indeed what they'd said, been doing...promised to do.

"Well? I'd really enjoy seeing that," she told everyone. "And I know just the perfect place for it too!" she added.

Once again standing up, David knew exactly where she was going as they headed off down the hallway towards the bedroom.

Long ago when they had first moved in, and after Mandy had begun redecorating the house, she'd used a series of mirrors to give an added depth to their room, making it feel and seem even larger than it was. Along one wall, across from their king-sized bed stood a giant mirror, floor to ceiling, which is where she now led the four of them.

"You two on this side, Matt and I on the other," she instructed, "facing one another."

Doing that, it was obvious that they'd all be able to turn to the side looking into the mirrors and not only see themselves, but watch one another as well.

"I'm getting naked first," Carol announced, and began stripping off the remainder of her sexy clothing. Mandy soon joined her, until both women now stood entirely naked.

"When in Rome!" Matt announced, and then proceeded to remove his pajamas too, which was a much simpler matter for David, as he merely shrugged off his robe until he was as naked as everyone else was.

The girls had already positioned themselves, bending over resting their arms and hands on the bed. David now placed the tip of his rock-hard prick at the wet juicy opening of Carol's cunt, just as he knew Matt was doing to Mandy's.

"Oh yeah," Carol moaned as David slowly slid his thick hard shaft inside her. He had noticed earlier upon finally seeing Matt's prick that he was perhaps a bit thicker, though only measurably shorter in length. But there remained enough difference between them perhaps to give each woman a new and interesting sensation as they stood, now fucking, now watching one another as well as themselves in the mirror.

"Oh yeah, this is much better actually getting to see it, to see us," Mandy sighed pleasurably. "I don't mind telling you Carol, when you told me this morning how Matt here had suddenly walked up, found you bending over talking to me on the phone, and then slid his prick inside you before you even knew he was there, I almost came just hearing that!"

"Me too," she giggled, wiggling her ass happily back against David's prick as he slid easily in and out of her from behind. "Though I actually did cum when I was talking to you on the phone, though I was trying to hide it when I did."

Mandy laughed at that. "You know, I could have sworn you were! I could hear this sudden change in your breathing, the slur of your words while we spoke. Had this image of Matt's prick slamming in and out of you from behind, which is when I invited David to come over and start doing the same thing to me!"

David had always enjoyed watching the sway of his wife's breasts while he fucked her, especially standing in front of the mirror like they were doing now. And though Carol's tits weren't quite as big as his wife's were, they were big enough to have a nice erotic little sway of their own as they slapped back and forth, swinging free, sometimes even rotating in unison as he plunged his prick in and out of her tight hot fuck-tunnel.

"Man oh man!" David moaned, feeling the far too long pent up need to cum to empty his full, if not over full balls.

"Don't cum in her David," Mandy told her husband, fully aware by the expression on his face that he was already nearing the point of no return. "I want to watch it squirt," she finished, answering the unasked question of "Why not?"

"Yeah, me too!" Carol moaned excitedly looking over towards the mirror which stood only a foot or so away from them, giving them all a very clear, very vivid, very unobstructed view of one another. "Whenever you're ready," Carol added, thrusting deeply back against David's prick, which triggered the inevitable.

Pulling out, barely in the nick of time, David fisted his prick, felt the first electrifying spasm of ecstasy balloon within the head of his cock, and then watched a fountain of thick creamy white sperm explode from the head of his prick. So forceful the ejaculation, that it flew over Carol's entire body, missing her completely, and actually hit his wife's shoulder instead as she knelt there, still getting fucked from behind herself.

Without missing a beat, as the next, equally forceful ribbon of spunk leapt from his prick, Mandy watched the streamer coming towards her, moving her head almost perfectly, catching most of it in her mouth as she did so.

"Nice fucking shot!" Matt exclaimed, amazed at what he'd just witnessed, just as they all were, including David.

"Wow, that was fucking intense!" he added as he stood milking out the remainder of his hard-felt orgasm onto Carol's sweet little ass.

"Ok baby, let's see you do that as well!" Carol told her husband. "See if you can land one of those nice creamy loads into my mouth!"

After all that had just happened, Matt too felt the familiar tingle of orgasm begin to tickle his balls. With only a few more deliciously felt thrusts inside Mandy's cunt, he yanked out his prick, jacking it, then aiming it as it launched a fairly nice ribbon of spunk towards his wife's waiting mouth. He missed, most of it splashing against her left breast instead, though this too was erotic enough. His second discharge, not quite as powerful as the first, falling far shorter, though splattering with enough volume to thoroughly soak Mandy's back and shoulder as well as along side her neck as he kept pumping out load after precious hot load against David's wife's back.

David had stumbled backwards to sit down in one of two side chairs they kept in their bedroom, with Matt now doing the same, finding the other. This left the girls having the bed all to themselves, which they quickly crawled into, laying side by side.

"I think that calls for some refreshments," Mandy stated simply. "David? Matt? Would be so kind as to go fix us something tart and refreshing? Please?"

They did so, leaving the room though Matt took a brief detour into the bathroom in order to take a piss while David went back into the living room to see what he could come up with.

He had just finished fixing their drinks when Matt rejoined him.

"Well, that was certainly interesting wasn't it?" he asked.

"Yeah, have to admit that it was. Especially watching one another in the mirror like that."

"You know David, that's not at all too unlike the way it is at the camp we went too. A lot of it is just like that, walking around, seeing people just socializing, mostly in the nude of course, and occasionally happening on a couple, or couples here and there simply fucking one another. It really is pretty interesting."

"Oh, I have no doubt about some of that," he said easily. "It's just that...well, I understand that it can get pretty crazy in some ways, and I'm not sure I'm quite ready, or open-minded enough for that yet."

Matt knew what he was referring to. "Yeah, I know what you mean, I was once there myself you know, though I'm sure you already heard most of the story by now. But it wasn't anything like I thought it would be, once I'd gotten past all that. But yeah...trust me, I really do know how you're feeling. Let's just party, have fun tonight, and see where it takes all of us shall we?"

"Yeah, that sounds like a plan to me," David told him, and then they headed off back to the bedroom carrying their drinks.

By the time they'd returned, the girls were in a fetal position, happily going down on one another. In addition to that, David spotted the large double-dildo they'd purchased and had played with, but never used for its originally intended purpose.

"Ah, here's your drinks," he said, sitting them down on the nightstand, though he'd have preferred to sit down himself, and continue watching the two of them. The girls parted however, thirsty and glad for the boys return.

"So, noticed you brought out our toy!" David said to his wife expectantly. "Always did wonder what that would actually look like," he said curiously. "But I was also enjoying watching the two of you going down on one another as well," he added.

"Thought you would, so...I'm guessing you'd like to see a little more of that too huh?" Mandy asked him.

"Yes, I would," David said sitting back a bit more comfortably in his chair, sipping his drink with expectation already stirring around inside his cock.

"Tit for tat!" She then said.

"What?"

"You know, this tit...for tat!" She said pointing at the boys cock's simultaneously, as was Carol now doing.

"Not sure what you mean."

"Yes you do David, and I'm not asking for a lot here, just a little something to show you're at least willing. And especially as we're obviously amongst good friends here."

David had known all along that at some point he'd have to decide where he was on this issue, and if it meant he wasn't ready, then he wasn't, but that also meant, and he knew it, that he wasn't ready to go off on some uninhibited camp with other couples who were either.

"Ok, so what is it you want to see? Want me to do?" he asked nervously, taking a quick moment to glance over towards where Matt was quietly, expectantly waiting to hear himself.

Once again David glanced over towards Matt who sat nonchalantly fondling his stiff prick. "Like I told you David, I'm ok with it, as long as you are. I've been where you are now."

"Oh what the hell," David said giving in to himself along with everyone else. "As long as we pretend this is Vegas, so whatever happens here..."

That got a laugh from everyone, which eased the sudden tension dramatically, and interestingly enough, David also felt a twinge of unexpected arousal as the girls smiled, motioning for the two of them to come join them on the bed. They quickly situated themselves on either side of the guys who now lay side by side in the middle, with Carol laying next to David on one side, and Mandy laying next to Matt on the other. Matt then initiated the contact, reaching over and grasping David's prick, which was nearly hard once again, and began caressing it, slow-stroking it so that in moment's he'd gotten it all nice and stiff and slippery.

"Go ahead honey, play with his too!" David's wife coaxed him excitedly. David could see that this was indeed something that was arousing his wife by the tone of her voice and the way her hands had already begun caressing her breasts in excited anticipation. Watching her play with her nipples, rolling them between her fingers the way she did was something that never failed to excite him whenever he watched her doing that. With Matt's hand actually bringing his prick pleasure, David tentatively reached over surrounding Matt's prick with his hand and began to explore it, the differences as well as similarities as Carol's fingers found, and then began toying with David's very sensitive nipples created some very interesting sensations in his mind.

For the most part, David just followed Matt's lead, doing to him whatever Matt began doing. As Matt squeezed the head of David's prick, eliciting some pre-cum fuck juice which he used to smear around the head, making it even more sensitive, David then did the same, finding it somewhat surprising as well as honestly interesting to produce a fair amount of lubrication out of Matt's prick simultaneously.

Mandy finally retrieved the double-dildo that had been lying on the foot of the bed and began running one end of it up and down between her legs. "Always wanted to see how this worked the way it was intended," she announced. Carol readily agreed, as they once again exchanged places and positions on the bed.

David's nervousness calmed considerably, having actually touched and fondled another man's cock, which hadn't freaked him out like he thought it might have, if anything, he'd enjoyed the experience as had the girls obviously who had now excitedly begun teasing one another with the large double-headed dildo.

The girls knelt on the bed, their asses facing one another as David helped to ease one end of the dildo inside Carol's pussy as Matt did the same with the other end inside Mandy's. Once both women were comfortably situated with a goodly portion of the large rubber cock connecting the two of them together, they began to explore this new sensation with one another, taking turns fucking back, gyrating and thrusting the fake prick into one another's cunts.

"I need a cock in my mouth," Carol announced.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,500 Followers