A Fucking Investment Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My husband was a nice man. By nice, I mean he was plain and, eventually, boring. He fucked the same way every time. He believed in sex as a matter of procreation. When it became clear that Samantha wasn't fertile and I had little desire to go become a fertility experiment for those mad scientists of procreation, Norman lost interest.

"He quit having sex with me. He goes through the motions in life but he's dead inside. He will not divorce me but we haven't been husband and wife for several years. We sleep apart now and barely talk. I felt trapped but I loved him. I felt empty but he once fulfilled my need for a man and a spouse.

"Sayesha convinced me that his departure had convinced me that I didn't need sex, but I do. She, she has clients, clients who need sexual help and I am the perfect solution because I am not threatening. I am not voluptuous, not big enough for them to see me as an indictment of their penis size or anything. Any man looking at me figures his sausage will fill me to capacity even if it is a Vienna sausage or a cocktail weenie. I am as non-threatening as a woman can be to the delicate and fragile male sexual psyche.

"So you see, Mr. Gale, I have a job that entails plenty of fucking and guess what? I don't need your money. If you want your key or you change your locks, I'll leave you alone. Sayesha told me I had to regain the joy of sex and I don't mean finding a lost book. She meant I needed to seek sex for my own pleasure, on my own terms.

"When I heard about your activity in the neighborhood, it seemed perfect. If you were really all that and a bag of chips, and you are. Don't get me wrong, Mr. Gale, I came tonight and that was what I wanted. Bone rattling orgasms and I may be in traction for a while before I walk normal. If you proved to be what Liza implied, then I could have this for me. I just want to be clear about this with you. You can't get me to sign your fucking contract using sex. I have already sold my body to Sayesha. I don't want to fuck you under false pretenses."

She got off the bed, pulled her shirt over her head. She tossed her little bra at me.

"You can keep that. I don't know why girls like me wear things like that. If my tits droop, I'd be proud."

"It's a sign of womanhood." I said, being hyper-reasonable. My cock was hard again and I had the distinct feeling if she didn't put her pants on soon, I'd pin her again. I had a flash of putting my cock into her ass and feeling her buns against me when I got her fully mounted on my cock.

Vicky regarded me for a moment.

"Tell the truth, that is what Sayesha keeps saying. We need to tell the truth about sex. Sex isn't or shouldn't be at least, an expression of aggression or a weapon of violence. We use sex against each other, men and women, because we don't tell ourselves the truth. She had hammered that into my head and I might have it. I am being honest with you, Mr. Gale. I want to fuck you again, have you try out my ass, do the things you want me to do but I won't sign your contract. Okay?"

She'd pulled on her impossibly tight slacks, like she was donning a second skin. She stood with her hands on her slim hips, feet wide, like she was some sort of super heroine.

"Okay?" She repeated.

"No." I returned. "I want your contract, now, more than ever."

"Not happening. I may come back and fuck you again but if you bring up the contract, I'll find some other dick with ears to fill my need."

"Need." I chortled. "I never heard it called that before. Oh, I am not questioning the rightness of it but it just struck me as funny."

I think the woman glared at me but her face was in shadow and her hair cloyed about her face so I could not distinguish her features clearly in the glaring gloom of the bedroom and the bathroom light. She seemed to be waiting for something.

"I won't agree to anything like that but I won't push you out of bed for eating crackers, either."

She snickered a little. "So it's going to be like that, is it? We'll see."

"You have needs. I have a plan. I'd be happy to fit you into my plan."

"And I'd be happy to fit you into my plan." She echoed.

I chortled again. "Again, I never heard it called a plan."

"You never experienced a lot of things, apparently." She found her boots, sat and pulled them on, laced them up and stood up.

"I'm keeping my key. When I want you next, I'll be back. If you change the locks, I'll understand. If you don't, then, well, we'll see what happens."

She walked out of the bedroom and out the front door into the night. I lay back. God, what a woman! She was astonishing in some new and amazing way. I felt the zinging thrill of her flash through me, followed almost immediately by her stolid assertion that there'd be no contract for her. I smiled. Truth is, I like a challenge and despite the ease of having her, she posed a new and different challenge. I wondered if she liked pussy. That thought followed me into my dreams. God, she really loved pussy in my dreams!

***From the Author: Thanks for reading this updated version of episode #8. This introduces Vicky Vice and that's a new addition that the original version did not have. I needed her later so, here she is. A little more of the Fucking Investment. Leave a comment, let me know what you thought and vote your conscience or, if you must, your consciousness. Give us some feedback so we can tell if you like Vicky as much at we did! -C