A Game of Basketball

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her other hand grabs the waistband of my skin tight shorts and starts to pull them down. She kisses her way down my back as she slides down my shorts to my ankles.

Her tongue slides down the crack of my ass as her hand continues to bring my own cock to life.

Her free hand gives my ass a playful slap and squeezes it and then spreads it open, allowing her tongue to dive in.

I can't believe this is happening... And yet... it feels so good!

Her tongue is so warm and it tickles my asshole, gently circling and prodding it.

Suddenly it slips inside my ass. Wow... I've never felt anything like it. Especially with the way she continues to rub my cock. Fuck...

Her hand slinks down and pulls each ankle out from my shorts as she continues to rim my asshole.

She gives me one last slap on the ass, before climbing back to her feet. Her hand lets go of my dick, sliding to my hips as her other hand gropes my butt, sliding a finger down the crack of it until it presses up against my tight butthole.

I tense up as she suddenly slips it inside me. I can't help but let out a groan. She then pushes me forward. "Let's go into the showers."

She kisses the back of my neck as she guides me into the empty shower room. Her finger sinks deeper inside my ass.

Another finger joins in, spreading my hole open even more. "Get down on your knees," she whispers in my ear.

Reluctantly, I slowly drop to my knees as her fingers leave my butthole.

She walks around and faces me. Her spandex shorts are on the brink of tearing open with her dick straining to break free.

Slowly she hooks her thumbs in the waistband of her shorts and starts to pull them down. The look on her face is one of pure lust.

All of a sudden her cock springs free of its confines and slaps me in the face. Holy fucking shit! I thought I had a big cock at 8 inches long. Her's is the biggest cock I've ever seen. It's massive even for porn standards.

"Why don't you wrap those pretty lips of yours around my cock and get it nice and wet," she says as she brushes her hands up in my hair.

"That wasn't part of the deal!" I exclaim.

She gives me a sadistic grin. "I know, but do you really want this big dick going up that tight butt of yours without any lube?"

Fuck... She's got a point. I can't imagine having that dick up my ass, let alone without any lube. "You know it'll hurt... But with a little spit, it'll only hurt for a little bit."

She's right... I look up into those wicked eyes of hers. That smile she has on is one of lustful intent and drives me wild. I open my mouth for her.

She smirks as she grabs a handful of hair and slowly pushes the tip past my lips. The texture almost catches me off guard. It's spongy yet firm. However, it's the smell and taste that really hits me. Soaked in sweat and full of musk.

"Now why don't you wrap those lips tightly around my dick and suck," she moans.

I look up into those eyes of hers... Those possessive eyes that seem to have me ensnared. Without further hesitation, I suck on that fat tip of hers as if it was a popsicle.

"Uhhh, fuck! Just like that!" she moans out, grabbing my hair and thrusting her hips forward, pushing more of that cock inside of my mouth. It brushes up against the back of my throat, causing me to gag.

I grab her smooth, thicc but lean thighs of hers for support as she starts to gyrate her hips back and forth, slowly fucking my mouth, spreading my jaw open as wide as it can go. "Oooh, shit! Don't forget to use that tongue of yours..."

As she pulls out, I swirl my tongue around the tip, which causes her to quiver. Finally, she pulls out. "I think it's wet enough, don't you?"

I gasp for air as she gives my face a light slap. "Now be a good boy and get on all fours."

I look up at her as she pushes down on my shoulders.

Nervously, I get down on my hands, leaving my ass exposed. She struts around to my behind. "By the way, I was only joking... I wouldn't of gone in dry," she laughs as I hear the soap dispenser go off. "But thanks for the BJ. Honestly, you've got some natural cock sucking skills."

I look back at her with embarrassment. "I'm not gay..." I mutter.

"Of course not, I'm a girl. Don't take it as an insult. I meant it as a compliment. You give good head. Now, I want a piece of that ass."

She sinks down as her soaped up dick rubs up against my asscrack.

"This is going to hurt just a little," she says as she lines up her cock against my tied up balloon hole.

Pressure starts to build up against my asshole as she pushes in. Holy fuck! It hurts more than just a little! But I'll never admit that!

"Urrrggggghhhh!" I growl as the pain becomes excruciating.

"Relax! Just breathe..." she sighs.

I do my best to breathe and all of a sudden her dick pops into my asshole shoving all the air out of my lungs. My ass just got spread wide open. The pain is excruciating. She holds it there for a moment and the pain subsides a little.

"Just breathe, the more you tense up the more it'll hurt," she says. I took a deep breath in, trying my best to relax...

But she didn't give me the luxury of another breath before she started pushing more of that dick inside me. At least she didn't go hard, just eased that dick in my ass inch by inch.

She rubbed her hand up my back as she paused her forward motion. I gotta admit, the way she touched me, both gentle and rough, made me want more.

Her nails raked down my back, making me gasp. She grabbed both of my hips and suddenly gave me a hard thrust, lodging the rest of her dick inside me.

"Urgggghhhh, Fuuuck!" I grunt out in pain as I felt her balls rest up against mine.

"There, the worst part is over," she says.

I look back at her as she tears off her sports bra, revealing two firm breasts.

"God this is a dream come true," Nicole moans as she rubs her own breasts. "Dave, you have no idea how much I have fantasized about fucking you..."

Slowly, she starts gyrating her hips back and forth, bringing that cock in and out of my ass. The pain has subsided some, but she keeps rubbing that dick up against a spot in my ass and I can't lie... It feels kind of good.

"Urgggh fuck..." I moan as she continues to slowly hump me. Now that my asshole has loosened up some, it doesn't hurt anymore. Fuck, it's starting to feel real good. She lays a playful smack on my ass as she continues to massage that spot inside my ass with her shaft.

I feel her breasts against my back as she leans down on top of me, wrapping her tight against my abs. She starts to lay kisses all over my shoulder and back as her hand feels up my chest and stomach. God damn, I can get lost in her touch.

"Fuck, your ass is perfect. Does that feel good, Dave?"

'Uuuhh, fuck yeah..." I heard myself saying. Did I really just say that? I don't care anymore. I just want her to keep fucking me. God that feels so good.

"I knew you'd like it," she says. "Don't worry, Dave... This will be our little secret."

"Uhh, fuck..." I moan as she lodges that cock inside me. Leaning back up, she grabs my hips and starts to thrust harder and faster into me.

I moaning like a bitch, completely overcome by the pleasure of her dick pounding my asshole. My own cock is as hard as a diamond, ready to blow. A few more thrusts and...

"Fuuuuck!" I roar as my cock sprays the ground with cum. She continues to pound my butthole like a game of whack a mole. Deep, hard thrusts. My moans fill the room along with the slapping of flesh on flesh.

Clip Clap...

My penis continues to ejaculate. I'm in complete heaven with her slamming into my ass. I've never came like this in my life. To be fair, I've never had sex before.

This girl has claimed my virginity and my ass.

"Fuck, Dave! I'm going to cum inside you..." She slams deep inside me and all of a sudden I feel a hot liquid fill my insides. "Uuuuhhh, fuck..."

She collapses on top of me with her cock still lodged inside of my ass and I collapse on the cold hard ground, too exhausted to move right now. She kisses my shoulder. "That was... That was amazing," she sighs. "I can't believe you came with just my dick fucking your ass. You must have really enjoyed it, huh?"

Finally, she pulls out with an audible pop. I can feel some of her cum ooze out of my ass. I roll over on my back as she climbs to her feet, standing over me. Her cock is still dripping cum. She holds out her hand and helps me to my feet. I'm a bit wobbly and my ass is a little sore.

"Take it easy," she says, wrapping her arm around my waist.

I look into her eyes. "Please... Please don't tell anyone about this..."

She sighs. "Fine... only if we can keep doing this! I mean, come on... You enjoyed it didn't you? You did cum without touching your dick."

"Huhhh, fine... But seriously... please don't tell anyone... Promise me." She looks up at me with those baby blue eyes. I can see a hint of shame in them.

"Fine, I promise I won't tell anyone... Wouldn't want your friends to think you were gay or anything. God forbid you hooked up with a trans girl..." she sighs as she breaks off from me and grabs her clothes as she leaves the shower room. I turn on the shower and wash the sex off of me.

The mixture of emotions inside me has me all confused. I can't deny that I enjoyed it, that's true. But I also can't help but feel a little bit humiliated... I'm not gay... Nor have I ever thought about cock before now.

On top of those emotions, I feel a bit guilty. The look on Nicole's face after I asked if she wouldn't tell anyone... As if she was some kind of taboo or forbidden secret. I mean... I obviously liked her before I found out she was transgender. I can't deny we have some kind of connection. But if my friends found out she fucked me in the ass like some kind of slut, it'd be the end of me.

*****

If you enjoyed my story feel free to give it the rate it! Please feel free to leave any feedback in the comment section.