A Gift Horse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to pound my body again and again into that fucking door. I wanted more than anything I ever wanted to break through and save her. But two goons decided for me. They held me in their giant hands. It felt like lead restraints on my arms and legs. "Look," said one goon as they faced me towards my club.

Busted. Cops everywhere. Paddy wagons hauling off people I knew. Don. Connie. Rachel. Hazel. Others. I couldn't move. I didn't know if I wanted to. The goons held me down anyway, one holding my legs, the other keeping my arms behind my back.

A half hour later a large black limousine I recognized pulled up to the curb near me. Rising from the back seat was the old rat face man. The automatic hung impotently in his hand. The little man stood over me. One of the goons pulled my head back by the hair so I was looking up at him.

"You don't want to get me out of bed again, understand?" Fast Freddy said. He was perhaps a little more cranky than usual. It was hard to tell. The man was not happy anytime I met him. "You keep your nose close to your face, and it will stay there. No poking. You're done with poking. All this, I think you'll notice a set back. It was nice the percentage we got. It won't be so much. Too bad. We gotta lose some on your stupidity. We'll live. Point is you'll live. You keep the club. We need you there. You keep it, and that's all. Anything passing through, you got no notice of. None of your fucking business. You sell your drinks and whatever else. That's your business. Understand? Understand?"

"Yeah," I croaked out quietly. He reentered his limo and drove off. The goons kept me down for another half hour before they released me and vanished.

16.

I walked over to Bradley's entrance. The place was deserted. Then I saw Mary Margaret coming out of the shadows on the opposite side of the club. We hugged silently.

In my zombie state, I felt like the walking dead, Mary took my hand and guided me to the entrance to my apartment. The space was a mess. Things were flung all over. My stereo was on the floor covered with opened cds. The computer was still sitting on its table with the monitor, a quiet sanctuary.

"Savita?" said Mary with concern, talking into the devastation. Savita emerged out of nowhere like Mary had in the club. She immediately headed to the computer and turned it on.

"They took all the floppies," said Savita. She motioned me to her. She kissed my ear gently and whispered. "The ones they could find." Turning my head to face her face, she kissed my lips. "You okay?"

I nodded. "You?"

"Fine. I slipped into a space I discovered in the wall. Glad I sleep with one eye open, at least for this moment."

I nodded. She got back to work on the computer. "Everything's okay. Weird," she said. A few minutes later: "You've got a message."

I took her place in front of the monitor. It was a message from Angela.

"I'm sorry if I caused you any pain. Please let me explain. Open the attachment. Angela."

I opened it. It was a video. I turned up the computer speakers. As I opened it, Savita slapped my hand. "There could be a virus!" she said. It was too late.

"Hi darling," said the moving image of Angela's face. She looked exactly as she had an hour or so before. Her eyes were slightly puffy and red. She moved away from the camera so I could see her see-through negligée. Behind her was Shirley, my beautiful, voluptuous, red head nemesis. Shirley also was dressed provocatively. She discarded her red teddy to reveal a push up leather bra. Her massive pale breasts were further accentuated, the large pink areola peaking out above it all.

Angela knelt down in front of Shirley, grabbing something off a wooden chair. It was a phallus with strap. She strapped it around Shirley's waist and between her legs, pulling it together above her perfect round ass. Shirley sat down with the dildo pointing up from her lap. As Angela bent over to apply some oil to the massive rod, looking to be a foot long with a three inch circumference, and red as Shirley's hair, the bottom of her negligée lifted up to reveal her naked pussy looking swollen, dripping, excited.

Angela turned around, facing the camera again, and slowly descended onto the false cock. Shirley held her ass as she descended, keeping the scant fabric of the negligée out of the way. "Ooh, ooh, ooh," Angela repeated, her eyes shut, as she let the dildo slide deeper into her pussy with a slow process of one inch out and two inches in, until all twelve inches were inside. She opened her eyes and smiled. Shirley smiled too, like the cat who ate the canary. Shirley kissed Angela's neck and rubbed those lovely firm breasts. At first the hands negotiated the space of the negligée's arm holes, but she became impatient. She flung off the negligée. My most cherished love in all her slim dark beauty was on naked display before me being impaled on the strapped on dildo of her new lover.

"I want you to know the truth," Angela said softly, her voice roughened by pleasure. "I miss you. I miss your love. I miss our time together, our talks, your cock buried inside me. I miss your caresses."

Suddenly Shirley began bouncing Angela up and down the massive cock, fucking her with a desperate anger written on her face. The harder she thrust into her, the more Angela sighed. Except for the sighs, it silenced her. Minutes later, Angela froze in orgasm, her face and chest flushing red.

Meanwhile my cock was hardening. Savita knelt behind me and was rubbing her small hands over my growing flesh. I felt Mary's large mocha naked breasts on each side of my head, her big hands rubbing the dark nipples. As Savita unzipped and pulled off my pants, leaving my tumescence naked for her touches, I glanced back behind me to see Mary without clothes and Savita tonguing her dark cunny.

Once her orgasm subsided, Angela began to speak again. "Shirley's a little jealous, my darling. She shouldn't be. You are my old love. A most pleasant memory. She is my new love. She gives me all the pleasure I could ever need and more. And she has given me the gift of our secret life here.

"I can't tell you much. All I can say is it's all for the good. I was foolish trying to crash it. Foolish and destructive. And I nearly destroyed you. But...oooh...wait Shirley." Shirley was licking my lost love's nipples and was beginning a gentle fuck. "Oh Jack. Don't worry about me. I'm good. Never been better. I want you to be happy. You have your lovely friend Mary. Don't feel ashamed. Love her. Forget me. At least don't think of me in the present. I'm not a part of your life anymore. Oooh." Shirley fingers stroked inside Angela's pussy and out and up, finding her clit.

"Be good, my love. No more checking up on me. Forget this place. I'm fine. I'm doing good things. It may seem menacing, mean, dangerous, but believe me darling, it's all for a reason. We're doing good work here, making things better for everyone. It's unconventional, to say the least, but please believe me. Leave it alone. Let us do our work. Unh, unh, unh." The fucking had begun again. It triggered harder pulls on my cock by Savita and more groans from Mary's lips just above my head.

"One more thing, darling," Angela continued, groaning out the words. "When you opened this file, you planted a virus that is wiping out all my files and everything else. Sorry. Had to be done. Goodbye."

Instead of ending, the video continued. Shirley pushed Angela onto her hands and knees and was thrusting the massive red cock doggy style deep into her pussy. Angela was sobbing with pleasure. Shirley smiled a crooked smile into the camera, then concentrated on giving Angela her greatest pleasure with long hard thrusts. At each impact flesh rippled: Angela's firm ass and breasts, Shirley's large breasts within their constraints and her big soft pale ass. At each impact I could see that Shirley was feeling it in her own cunny, the dildo pushing back against the lips and putting pressure on her clit. Her face contorted with imminent orgasm. Then they both exploded with rapid breaths full of sighs and groans. They tumbled to the floor. Moments later, Shirley's face filled the lens, smiling, licking her lips. Her hand flashed before the camera, and the video ended.

I was numb with a hard on. Mary lifted Savita and brought her to my bed. Savita continued tonguing Mary's pussy, which Mary raised and lowered, her body contorting with pleasure. Both Mary's and Savita's hands were busy twisting and pulling Mary's nipples.

Savita's lovely narrow dark ass hovered high in the air, her legs spread enough to let me see the puffiness of her pussy lips. I continued my zombie moves, walking slowly as if I were the walking dead, with a rigid cock showing there was still life in me bouncing at each deliberate step. I crawled onto the bed, took hold of Savita's perfect hips in my hands, and easily slid my painfully stiff cock inside her. "At last," she cried out when she felt my flesh filling up her narrow opening.

Savita licked and sucked and pulled Mary into a loud, shuddering orgasm. Her face remained between Mary's big thighs rising up and down as I fucked her doggy style. I kept the pace slow and steady sustaining her peak of ecstacy. It was as if my cock was like wave upon wave crashing onto her beach. She continued to groan at the rhythm in which I was fucking her.

We were at it for at least ten minutes when I slid inside her in a slightly different way which must have caught her just right. "Give it to me fast and hard. Fast and hard goddamn it. I want you to cum. Oh fuck yeah! Cum with me darling. Cum with me Jack. I'm cumming," she said with a long groan as I pummeled her backside and felt my cum throb in my balls. I pulled her against me with a fierce force as if I wanted to enter everything, not just my long lean sex organ, but my body and soul completely inside her womb. I shook from head to toe, my toes curling up, as I let loose my seed, which was my very being, as deep in her tight lively pleasure cove as possible.

It was my peak. The peak of despair and the peak of pleasure commingled together.

When we recovered from our bliss, Savita jumped to the computer and discovered Angela had spoken the truth. The files concerning Angela's work were wiped clean. Other files were gone, too. Most files.

"Sorry her computer is empty," I said when Savita reported the news. I knew she loved all the bells and whistles of Angela's software.

Savita laughed. "I saved all the software, silly."

"So we still have all the information? Let's get rid of it anyway." I said, looking towards my naked black beauty still lying on the bed. She thoughtfully nodded.

"It's gone. I don't know. The way everything was headed, I only kept the software. I just knew if it got bad, if they actually invaded your space here, it was too much. It was too dangerous. It was too fucked up. I don't know. Women's intuition? So I kept all the info we had gathered in an easily found place, ready for the thieves, while burying the really cool stuff somewhere else." She grabbed a small step ladder I didn't know I had and opened up a panel. She pulled out the floppies and hopped back to the computer and began installing.

Each software she installed, with it taking time to download, she would give me a hug or a kiss or both. "Do you like me, Jack?" she asked.

"Of course," I said without hesitation. After out love making I discovered a certain deepness of feeling I hadn't expected. I wanted to be with this beautiful little woman. And she wanted to be with me.

"I like you. A lot. I'm not too fond of men. But I like you. And I love this computer. I want to be with this computer. And if that means sharing it with you, so much the better."

"The computer's yours. You can use it any time you want."

"All the time?"

"Are you saying..."

"Yes I'm saying..."

"You want to..."

"Live here with you."

"You sure?"

"You sure? Some crazy lesbian who loves you for some crazy reason? Can you stand it?"

I found I could. I loved it. I love it still. I love her. And Mary too. A year has passed since Angela was taken from me. I still miss her. But I love it when Savita gently punches me, as she is doing now, bringing me out of thoughts of Angela and returning me to the beautiful present of her face and gentle nature. We work well together and also with Mary either sharing a bed, or work at the much less frequently busy bar or working a case. I think I was a dull man. Angela started it, but Mary and especially Savita have made me sharper, much sharper, and happy to be.

Savita gently punches me. It's her time for the computer. It's my time to look after Bradley's. The place is coasting now, continuing, steady on lunches, patronized by the college kids and lushes looking for the cheapest drinks in town. No more shows. Once the sex shows ended, the bands slowly faded away. Connie and I talked about a cabaret, sort of a French chanteuse sort of thing. That would be cool. We'll see.

No more entourage. Don's still in prison after the bust. Last I heard he's got another year.

The transvestites still make an appearance, though not as often. For awhile they were gone. Connie said they were being hassled outside the door by some goons. Transvestites are brave souls. They'll all be back.

I miss Hazel. She's taken on other sights, gaining other experiences in her young college life, leaving Connie, who has stayed to make the best sandwiches in town. He hasn't found another Hazel. A few conquests, but nothing permanent. The older ladies like him. He is a beautiful young man. I'm sure he misses Hazel, too.

Rachel came by yesterday. She's looked better. Stripping now. Since her bust and incarceration for a couple weeks, she lost a lot of her bounce. She seems to not care. The drugs don't help. I imagine those who didn't know her would think she was a prime fox. The beauty is outside. Best not to look too deep into her eyes where the ugly baleful monsters lurk. Her life force is thriving on junk.

Seeing her brought the memories back. Got me to take out my journal and translate it here.

Savita punches me again. It's getting a little painful. It's a good pain, a loving pain. She has realized what I'm writing. She wants to know why. Do I want them back? The creeps next door? Our necessarily invisible neighbors who invisibly knock some guy around some mid week afternoons and have them disappear? I've just told her no one will believe it. It's fiction. Right? She nods and shrugs and pushes me out of her chair...

1...345678