A GILF's Vengeful Cuckolding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz laughed and slowed her stroking, pulling the young man's dick closer to her husband's mouth and then inside.

"Suck it clean, bitch," she growled.

"Uh, I don't like guys doing that, babe," Collins said, trying to pull away.

"You want to fuck me again baby, again and again?" she growled at him. "You play by my rules."

"Yes...Mrs. Riggins," he said gamely, looking away as Brad tearfully sucked his dick tip, lapping the last of the cum from it.

She finally stopped, pulling the stud's dick from her husband's sputtering mouth. Collins sighed and returned to the bed, his dick wilting only slightly from three orgasms in the last hour or so. Liz unlocked her husband from the rest of his bonds, letting him roll to the floor, sobbing uncontrollably, his face a sticky mess of combined cumshots.

"Liz...Liz, please...please don't...I can't..." he babbled.

"Shhhh, shhh, take it, take it like a man," she cooed almost pleasantly. "You'll get used to it. It is done. This is your new life, Brad! My new life! OUR new life!"

He staggered to his feet, hardly able to stand from the abuse and having been locked into the chair for several hours. He looked at his wife, who walked to him and encircled his flagging dick with her sure, bony hand, stroking it.

"You see?" she laughed. "It's useless now! IT's always been useless to me, always! You did reasonably well tonight, husband darling, now go to your room, get some rest. Young Collins here is staying the weekend, and there's so much more ahead of us!"

She locked his cock back into the cage, holding up the key and smiling.

"You'll be free again, when I deem it so," she sighed. "Might be tomorrow. Might be next week. Might be...never! Wouldn't that be fun! Denying you release forever? My God, the thought of it...now GO!"

She slapped his flabby white ass, sending him on his way. He walked out slowly, down the stairs, listening to their romantic giggling, their resultant kissing and moaning.

By the time he reached the bottom and turned for his tiny bedroom, his dick was already stiffening against its bond.

12