A Helping Mother

Story Info
Mother helps him in every possible way.
8k words
4.42
817.9k
340
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 04/18/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leon1446
leon1446
215 Followers

It happened during my senior year in high school, shortly after my 18th birthday.

I've always been shy around women and of course I was still a virgin. As a matter of fact, I had never been in more than a couple of dates in my whole adolescent life and they all have ended in near disasters. That meant of course that the only naked female flesh that I ever saw live was clad in swimsuit at the beach in the summer or in the public swimming pool, where I used to go in the winter. And believe me, that is not enough for a hormone loaded young man. I had of course watched my – generous – share of porn videos, read tons of magazines, etc. but I was eager to experience the real thing. What I want to say is, that I was always desperately horny, ready to explode at the slightest provocation.

At that time (early 80's), I was living with my mother. My parents got divorced when I was 5 years old. I never had a very good relationship with my father. Instead, I grew up to be what they call mama's boy.

My mother, - at that time in the age of 42 - was a pretty woman; dark hair, about 5' 6" tall, slightly overweight, but with a very good curvy figure – for her age. She has always been rather conservative, both in her choice of clothes as well as in her social life. She had a couple of close female friends, she used to go out with for coffee, shopping, etc. but I had never seen her going out with a man. I guess that she was too afraid to let another man in her life after the bad experience with my father.

As you can understand we were very close. My mother was also my friend, my father and my older sister, the person I would go to for any problem I might had. I knew that she would take care of me no matter what.

It was late October, when I went to a grill party a friend of mine from school had organized during the absence of his parents. As we had the whole house to ourselves for almost a whole weekend, it is rather amazing that we didn't burn it down completely. However I did manage to burn both my hands badly, when, after a couple of beers, I thought that I could carry burning coal with my bear hands. Both my palms were bandaged when my mother and I returned home that Sunday evening from the hospital. Only four of my fingers on each hand were not restrained by the bandage. I looked much like a boxer before he puts on his gloves.

As soon as we got home, I received a major scolding from my mother for my "irresponsible and reckless" behavior. I was impossible to live with, I caused her nothing but sorrow and I would be the death of her. On top of that I would stay illiterate (as I would miss two weeks of school), and end up being a plumber's assistant - at best. I was not in particular pain due to the painkillers I was administered earlier, but the words of my mother ached more. She was right. She did everything she could to raise me properly and I went and did a stupid thing like that. I was heartbroken and loaded with guilt.

On the next morning I realized with dismay that the problems had just begun. I was barely able to go alone to the bathroom to pee (I think that the first time I had to open my zipper with my teeth), managed somehow to pull through number 2 without any severe losses (in decency), but I was totally helpless when it came to taking a shower or bath. I was not even able to grip the sponge (let alone the soap), but even if I could, I was not supposed to, as the bandages had to remain dry. Once I realized that, I called my mother to the bathroom.

"What is it, Simon?", she answered.

"Mom, I really don't know how I am supposed to have a shower. I mean we could put plastic bags in my hands, but then I will not be able to grip anything. How am I going to wash my hair and ... myself?"

"Do you see now why you must be careful and responsible at all times? Do you see how a second of negligence can lead to problems you couldn't possible have ever imagined?"

"Mom, you are not helping here. I told you already a hundred times that I am sorry and that it will never happen again. Now, can you help me or do I have to stay dirty for the next two weeks?"

"Well, I can wash your hair for you if you kneel in front of the tub, but I really don't know about the rest of your body. I mean, wouldn't it embarrass you to have me washing you ... naked? "

"What? This is out of the question! I can't get naked in front of you. You are my mother!"

"Do you think you were born with your clothes on young man? I have seen you naked more times that you have seen yourself. Anyway, the more I think about it, the more I believe that this is the only way. "

"Mom, there's got to be another way. I'm not taking my clothes off in front of you."

"I understand, and believe me it is not pleasant for me either. But there is no way you stay like that for the next two weeks. Besides, the embarrassment will be another lesson for your irresponsibility. Imagine what will happen if your friends found out that you are being washed by your mom like a baby ..."

"No, mom, please don't let them find out. I won't be able to go back to school if that happens. Mom, promise me!"

"Ok, Ok, I won't say anything. However now you have to be mature about this and let me help you with your bath. Come on, take your clothes off. "

I told her to go out and that I would call her as soon as I was ready. It seemed to me that she was calmer now and that she might be finding the whole idea amusing. Perhaps it reminded her of the time I was a baby and she used to wash me every day. Of course I felt terrible that I had to endure this humiliation, like I was some invalid who couldn't help himself - which I was of course, I just didn't want to admit it.

I took off my clothes as careful as I could and climbed into the bathtub. I had wrapped towels around my injured hands so that the bandages would not get wet. I turned around facing the wall (so my mother would not get to see my front when she entered) and I was ready to call my mother when suddenly it dawned me: I was about to stand naked in front of another person. In front of a woman. My penis flinched slightly at the thought of that as images of movies and pictures flooded my mind, picturing hot sex scenes that took places in bathrooms.

But what was I thinking? Not a hot girl would step through the door, but my very own mother! And there was nothing sexual about was she was going to do. She was just going to help me take a shower because I was helpless.

These thoughts gave me the courage to try and face the situation more maturely. However my cock had a mind of its own and simply refused to obey. On the contrary, it started to rise to the occasion. I stood there for more than 10 minutes figuring what to do. I couldn't possibly let my mom see me with a hard-on!

"Simon, what are you doing? Is there a problem? ", my mother asked from behind the door.

"It's alright mom, just a minute. "

"Well, I'm coming in, I haven't got all day. "

I instinctively put my hands before my semi-hard penis and turned my back to the door.

My mother walked right to the bathtub and without taking even a look at me, let the water running, adjusting the temperature. I was momentarily relieved that she was taking this so matter-of–factly and I started to feel that there would be no problem. She was my mother for God's sake, it was expected from her to take care of her son, under all circumstances.

My mother took the sponge and applied soap on it. Then she started soaping my neck and shoulders, in a – as it seemed to me – very professional manner. I was starting to feel at ease. This wasn't so hard! The dirty thoughts were gone and I was already feeling more comfortable. In fact, it felt really good to have someone wash you.

My mom continued with my back and soon started to wash my ass. Just as I thought that she was going to continue with my thighs and legs, she squeezed the sponge between my ass cheeks and started to wash my crack. I felt like I had been stung by a bee.

The attention my butt was getting from my mother was something I wasn't used to. It felt odd but also very good. She was moving the sponge up and down my crack for what it seemed like ages to me (in fact it was only a couple of seconds), occasionally touching my asshole with it. I never imagined that a touch "there" could be so stimulating. However it seemed that it was too stimulating. I discovered with awe that my penis was now fully erect under my towel-clad hands.

Plus, it was time to turn around.

"Come on, Simon, turn around so we can get it over with. "

I blushed and slowly turned around. Mom started to wash my feet and legs first, slowly rising to the top. My hands were still in front of my private parts, and the towels were completely covering the view.

"Come on, Simon, take your hands from there. I have to wash you all over. Besides, it's nothing I haven't seen a thousand times when you were growing up."

I removed my hands, with my eyes firmly shut, my face purple red. I felt the sponge washing the inside of my thighs, then my balls and then passing quickly over my engorged penis. My mother did not say anything.

And then it was over. She let the water running and started to rinse the soap from my body. She held my arm and turned me around, she even pushed my back down a little bit so she could let the water run in my ass crack. In no time at all, she was ready. She wrapped a towel around me and helped my out of the bathtub.

"Can you do it on your own now? ", she asked.

"Of course mom, ... eeeh ... thank you, mom", I managed to whisper.

My mom disappeared and I was left alone in the bathroom. I felt so happy that this embarrassing moment was over and that it was not such a big deal after all. My mom did not seem to mind that I had a hard-on. In fact she didn't even seem to register it. I guess that she considered it natural – especially for someone my age.

I was so happy that everything was back to normal and I was confident that there would no problem with the showering from now on. I had nothing to be ashamed of or embarrassed about!

The showering soon became a routine. My mother would call me every afternoon around five to get ready. I would strip - in fact I didn't mind doing it in front of her any more - and then climb to the bathtub. She always started with my back paying this wonderful attention to my ass and then did my front. By the time I turned around, my penis was erect of course, but I didn't mind any more. One or two times I noticed that she looked at it but she never said anything or seemed to be bothered by it.

Needless to say that, ever since the accident, I was in a state of constant arousal. The reason of course was that I couldn't masturbate. The 4 fingertips that were protruding from the bandages from each hand could not provide enough grip for me to rub my – "only" 6" long but pretty thick for its size - penis effectively. I couldn't jerk off, no matter what I tried. I even tried to lie on my stomach and rub it between my body and the bed, but it just didn't work. It was nice for a while but there was no way I could cum this way.

And to make matters worse, I used to get a huge boner every time I thought about the bathing routine. The fact that I was naked in front of a woman – even if it was my mother – was very arousing. And on top of that, she got to see my cock fully erect and throbbing. I have been displaying my erection to her and somehow that was sending my hormones sky high. Of course I knew that it was wrong to think of my mother or the situation that way. She was only trying to help and I was – in a way – taking advantage of that, using her good deed as fuel for my fantasies. I felt terrible every time I had these nasty thoughts, but not being able to relieve myself, they kept coming back.

Then on the following Saturday, it was time again for my daily shower. A week had passed since the accident and I had started to have a better feel in my hands. However I didn't say anything to mom, because by that time I lived for the 30 minutes that I got to be naked in front of her. It was the peak of my day. Hell, it was the peak of my sex life until then.

So, I went to the bathroom, stripped and waited for her. I was already horny and spurting a massive erection. Soon my mom arrived and let the water running. She used to wear an old tight-neck sweater every time she bathed me, but today she was wearing an old cotton shirt, which showed a bit of her cleavage. Needless to say that that just made matters worse for my already throbbing penis.

I pretended to fold my clothes, while I was actually trying to stall the whole process. It made me even hornier to walk around the bathroom butt naked. I felt so adult so mature, but also so naughty.

Mom finally urged me to the bathtub and started washing me allover. She did my back and as she moved to my ass, I bend a little, leaning against the wall to give her easier access to my butt. The first time she had bathed me I had clenched my ass cheeks so tight that she had to force the sponge between them. However now I was totally letting myself go, pushing my ass outward to make it easier for her. She moved the sponge down my crack and I felt again the electrifying brush on my asshole. It felt so good and my penis got even harder.

Now, it was time to wash my front. I turned around feeling a bit dizzy from the horniness and the warm water on me. This time mom was kneeling closer to the tub than usual and I nearly touched her with my penis as I turned. She startled but didn't say anything at the point. I was beyond embarrassment by then and I think I may have been subconsciously trying to touch her with my aching member.

She was standing now, washing my shoulders, when she asked me:

"Say, Simon, what is going on? "

"What do you mean mom? "

"What is the ... problem? "

"The problem with what? "

"Are you OK? Do you feel well these days? "

"Sure, I mean my hands hurt less now and ..."

"I don't mean physically, I mean psychologically. Are you OK? "

"Oh, I see. Yes, I guess I am fine. "

"Nothing out of the ordinary then? "

"No, I wouldn't think so. Why do you ask? "

"Well, ... I don't know how I should say this because I don't want to hurt your feelings or embarrass you, but I noticed during these few days that we are doing ... this, that you get ... well. ... pretty excited.

"Exc ....?" , I managed to say and then it hit me.

She was talking about my erection of course! I blushed immediately and wished to be anywhere else but there. So, it was NOT normal! So, she HAD noticed! And the worst of all, it DID bother her!!!

"Mom... I ... eeh ... ", I mumbled but she hushed me.

"Listen, you don't have to feel bad about it. I totally understand. It is natural for a boy your age to be in that state. Especially when someone else is touching you, even your mother. I don't mind at all, nor is it something I haven't seen before. It just ..., I mean ... it must be pretty hard for you to be like this, isn't it? "

"Yeah, it is ... I mean it's not like I ... it ... is always like this, but when it is, ... it is. "

"So, I assume that you weren't able to ... you know... relieve yourself ever since the accident? "

WHAT? My mother knew that I was masturbating? A panic wave hit me and I suddenly felt I was not getting enough air. My face went the darkest of red you could ever imagine and I couldn't utter a word.

My mom sensed that and she tried to calm me.

"Come on, it's not such a big deal. It is perfectly natural. Everybody does it and I would be very concerned if you weren't. "

"But ... how ... " I blurted.

"How do I know about that? Oh, come on my boy, I wasn't born yesterday you know. A mother just knows. "

Of course, I thought; cum stains on my underwear, maybe she found one or two magazines stashed in my closet or even a video in the VCR.

I felt so ashamed but to my amazement my erection still refused to subside.

"Well? ", mom asked.

"Well what? ", I replied.

"Are you able to ... do that ... now? "

"Oh, ... eh, not really ... I mean no ... I don't think I can. "

"And you are ... like that all the time? It must be horrible. I mean, isn't that a problem for you? "

"Sure, I mean ... well, it's not all the time, but yeah it is a problem ... I guess. "

I still wasn't able to express myself coherently.

"Have you tried? "

What? She's going into details now? When will this torture end? You have to picture this: I am standing in the bathtub naked, with my rigid penis only inches away from my mother's face who's washing my legs, discussing with her my masturbation habits. It has to be a dream. But is it a bad one?

"Mom! I don't feel very comfortable talking to you about that! "

"Of course you don't. Who else are you going to talk about it then? Isn't that a problem? Don't you have to do something to fix it? So, answer me, have you tried ... recently?"

"Yes, I've tried but my hands, you know ... I can't do it. "

"You don't have enough grip, right? Show me your hand. "

She was done washing now and it was time for me to step out, but mom didn't move. I showed her my right hand (which I had nicknamed Mary because it was the affectionate one – if you know what I mean) with the four fingers protruding from the white bandage.

"Can you curl them? "

"What? "

"Can you curl your fingers? Here, wrap them around my finger. "

She pointed her right index finger to me. I grabbed it like mesmerized, all the time thinking that this was the most surreal moment of my entire life.

I managed to wrap my fingers around hers and hold it tight.

"There, you see. I think that you can do it after all. Is that your ... good hand? "

"Yes, but ..."

"No, buts. Come on try it out. "

I was beyond shame now so I decided to go all the way. I started to move my fingertips up and down her finger imitating the masturbation movement.

"Not my finger silly", she said. "Do it properly. Come on, give it a try."

She took her finger away and for a moment I didn't know what she wanted me to do.

"Ok, mom, I will try ... later sometime. You know it's not such a big deal. It's gonna be Ok. "

"I mean now, Simon. Now. What's the matter with you? I have to make sure that everything it's OK. "

I didn't believe my ears. She must be kidding. There was absolutely no possible way in the whole wide world that I was going not even as much as touch my penis in front of my mother. No, no, forget about it!

My mother must have read my thoughts somehow. I was ready to jump out of the bathtub and run away, when the tone of her voice changed completely. Up until now she was talking to me in a strict yet concerned tone, reminding me of the time when I was sick and she was telling me to take my medicine and not be such a baby about it.

She approached me from the side, put her hand around my waist - my naked waist! - and almost whispered in my ear:

"Simon, my boy, I know this is difficult, I know that this is embarrassing, but we have to make absolutely sure that everything is OK with you. I don't want this accident to have any kind of consequences on your life or mine. It's totally natural and you have to feel good about it. Doesn't it feel good when you do it?"

Her right hand was slowly caressing my waist and her left was leaning against my left shoulder. I wanted to reply but I had a knot in my throat as big as a watermelon.

"Yyy...hm, yes, ... it does feel good ..."

"So, if it feels good there is nothing wrong with it then. Everybody does it. Even women do it, you know. Hell, even I do it sometimes.'

I felt like I was hit with a hammer. A fresh new load of blood rushed to my penis and I really thought I was going to explode. My mother, masturbating? My mother? MY mother?

I stood there motionless and speechless trying to figure out a way to react to that.

leon1446
leon1446
215 Followers