A Jaded Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Imperial Jade, the finest. Each is perfectly round, one-half inch diameter. The chain is eighteen-carat, sixteen inches. It's a beautiful piece, don't you agree?" Rita was suddenly direct and all business. "It's an investment."

"It truly is," Mike agreed. "How many stones?"

"At least a dozen. I'm not sure. We can count them," she answered.

Mike was rubbing the stones in his fingers. They felt like greasy glass. He tried the clasp. The luster of the stones against the richness of the gold brought a pleasure to the skin and the eye.

There was no price tag. Mike asked what it was and she whispered it to him. Mike puffed out his cheeks and let the air out slowly as he digested the amount.

"Remember, you're not home yet and this would cover a lot of being bad," Rita reminded him. "Actually, there are fifteen pieces of jade on the necklace," she said as she counted. "How about it?"

"Alright, sold!" Mike cried. "Wrap it up before I change mind." He lowered his voice and looked at Rita, "This is really going to hurt, but you talked me into it."

"Guilt is something I don't do," she said, in her sultry voice. "But if you feel like a bad boy, I might be able to give you a spanking. It's part of the service."

"Interesting!" exclaimed Mike. "Are there any other parts of the service that I don't know about yet?"

"It depends on your needs," answered Rita, with eyebrows raised.

"I'm going back to the hotel to have a drink," declared Mike. "If you think of any services I might need, you'll find me in the bar."

After a few business details were concluded Mike was walking up Oak St., back to the Drake with his package tucked neatly in his jacket pocket.

******************

Mike sat alone at the end of the bar at the Drake nursing a Dry Manhattan. A likely crowd filtered in and out, not too many or too few. They were mostly hotel guests having a cocktail before venturing out to dine, or people waiting for their reservation in the dining room. In the corner of the lounge a piano painted a backdrop of standards.

He was thinking about the jade necklace planted safely in his jacket pocket, and the encounter with the siren disguised as saleswoman at the jewelry store. His offer to join him at the bar had been plain enough. Perhaps the scene had been staged, to inflame him to abandon caution and facilitate the sale. He decided to wait at the end of the bar for the time required to drink a cocktail, or maybe two. Even if he had been led to the purchase by Rita's charms, he was happy with the necklace, and the exchange had enlivened him.

He was close to finishing the drink. He thought that he would deposit the necklace into the hotel safe and then head out for some dinner. He decided that another round wouldn't hurt, so he signaled the barman. He was watching the lemon peel float in the amber liquid of his fresh drink when he heard a familiar voice next to him.

"A penny for your thoughts," came the sultry voice.

He looked up and found Rita, already removing her overcoat and mounting the raised bar chair next to Mike.

"Hello, Rita! You surprised me. I admit that I had given up on seeing you," Mike greeted her in a subdued voice, now that he was in public with people milling about.

Rita had no such reticence. She turned her stool to face him, sitting with her legs crossed.

"Were you trying to get away from me?" she challenged him.

"No," Mike countered. "It's a pleasant surprise."

"I had to get the store closed," she declared. "...Whiskey Sour, please..." she turned to address the barman as he approached her. "I would never give up an invitation for cocktails at the Drake," she said. "I don't get to come here very often."

"After your commission on that jade necklace, you should be the one buying drinks," Mike joked.

"Maybe I'll buy the next one," she replied. "...if there is a next one; I don't want to drive home if I've had too much to drink."

"Do you have to drive tonight?" Mike was surprised, and disappointed.

"I haven't decided yet," Rita returned to her seductive tone and raised her eyebrows. Then she fell silent and gazed at him for several seconds without turning away or casting her eyes down.

With the raised eyebrows, Mike knew that Rita had deftly passed the burden of initiative to him. It is the way it should be in these matters, when the time arrives for the deal to be closed. Still, in a way, he was sorry because he enjoyed the aggressive style of this sexy woman. He rose to the challenge to continue the action.

"I see that you managed to get those two buttons fastened again," he said.

Rita responded with a low, throaty laugh, filled with a confession of naughtiness and pleasure at the same time.

"Just part of the service," she answered, and the two laughed at the joke and the double meaning. "This is a blouse that has buttons that are easy to manage. I can unbutton a few, and button them back up just like that," she said as she snapped her fingers.

She leaned forward, eyes looking straight into his. She had uncrossed her legs and flipped the slit half of her leather skirt to show her leg to him. She slid closer, into his space, and reached her legs out to rest her feet on the rungs of Mike's barstool, so that her legs were spread outside of his. Rita flexed her knees slightly so that her calves would rub against Mike's. He held still, enjoying the sensation. Her lips were almost touching his; they were so tantalizingly close. She whispered so that Mike could feel her breath on his face, "...and I can unbutton them all over again—if I want to."

Mike felt his heart racing. He let his eyes slip down to the uncovered thigh that imprisoned his own. Then, he looked back up to her. It was the moment of decision. He was confident and excited by this sexy and sexual seductress.

"What do you feel like doing now?" he asked, seeking to bring closure to the dance of seduction.

"I think that I would like another drink," she answered coyly, but accepted the closing of the deal.

Mike raised his arm to call the barman, but she stopped him gently by placing her arm on top of his.

"I think that I'd like it ... from room service."

Mike signed the bar tab and the two of them headed for the elevators.

"Would you like me to order dinner-for-two up to the room?" Mike offered.

"Breakfast might be better, I'm hungry for something else right now."

*******************

Part 2

Mike slid his card into the door lock and the green light flashed. Rita entered the hotel room first; Mike right behind her. She was carrying her overcoat and tossed it aside. Rita promptly spun around, landing in Mike's arms. She threw her arms around his neck and he held her around the waist.

He lowered his head to kiss her. Rita parted her lips to receive him and she rubbed her body against him. Two tongues met and danced together. Rita pressed into Mike closer, searching for his erection. It was starting to grow. In his mind's eye, Mike saw her every movement as he felt it: her breasts crushing into his torso, her fingers playing in the hair on the back of his head, her crotch through the leather skirt perched on his thigh running up an down it, her belly pressing in against his manhood.


They held the kiss for about a minute. Mike tasted the remnants of her earlier cocktail, and a hint of peppermint. He pictured her tongue, flicking in rapid-fire over his own, his lips and every corner of his mouth that it could reach. As the pace of her probing quickened, so did her breathing and the pressure of her juncture against his thigh.

Finally, her energy temporarily spent, she broke the kiss, but kept her hold around his neck.

"Hmmm!" she moaned approvingly, as their lips slowly broke apart.

"You're an exciting woman, Rita," Mike told her, but it appeared to him that she already knew it.

"That was just a warm-up," she answered, accepting the compliment and declaring her high standards at the same time.

"I think that I want my drink now," she cooed. When she saw Mike's consternation at the unexpected delay, she added, "We've got all night; let's not get done too early."

While Mike ordered the drinks on the phone, Rita shed her high heeled pumps.

"I hope that you don't mind my taking these off," she said. "I've been on my feet all day."

Mike smirked and shook his head. Her surrender of the shoes was a tiny start and made him think of the complete disrobing waiting for later. He wondered how it would all take place. It struck him that he should press the action, but Rita seemed to have a script written that worked so well at every turn.

"I think that I'll just freshen up while we wait for our drinks to arrive," she announced. It gave Mike an idea.

"Wait a second before you do that," he said. "I want to show you something."

Rita watched as Mike produced a rectangular, gift-wrapped box, about eight inches square and an inch-and-a-half deep.

"This is something that I picked up for my wife in China, before I knew about the jade necklace. If we take the paper off carefully, we can tape it back up later and she'll never know."

"Oh, I don't know about that; I wonder if that would be right," Rita stated. "What's in it, anyway?"

"Well, take a look and find out," Mike countered. "I just want to know what your think of it."

Rita carefully lifted the tape and slid the box out of the sheath of paper. She lifted the lid and parted the tissue paper covering the object in the box. It was a garment. She grasped it gently by the shoulders and held it up high.'

"Ohhh! She's going to like this, Mike," she exclaimed.

It was a negligee, of a rich green jade color. On the front were finely painted outlines of orchids in magenta, pale yellow and black.

"It feels like silk. Is it?" Rita asked.

"Sure is!" Mike attested. "Hand painted."

"Very nice!" Rita purred as she stroked her hand over the rich fabric.

"When you go in to freshen up, why don't you try it on?" Mike offered.

"Oh, I couldn't do that ... I just couldn't!" Rita protested.

"Go ahead, try it! I just want to see what you look like in it. You won't hurt it," Mike insisted.

"Aren't you afraid that it will get ... wrinkled ... and who knows what else?" pleaded Rita.

"You may not have it on that long. Go ahead! I really want you to."

"You're going to need that spanking later," she warned him in a sultry, laughing voice that signified her partnership in the evil act.

Rita disappeared with the negligee into the bathroom. Mike took the time to shed his clothes. From his suitcase he brought out a pair of cotton pajama bottoms. He skipped the tops. He was tenting the fabric, but pretenses seemed out of place in the situation. He dimmed the light to about half. Just then, there was a knock at the door. It was room service bringing the drinks. Mike set them on the coffee table. Finally, he turned on some mood music in the piped in system provided by the hotel, turned down the covers on the double bed, and took a seat in the easy chair near the bed.

Mike reviewed his situation. He was in a plush room in a luxury hotel in his favorite city. A beautiful woman was in the bathroom changing into a sexy negligee. The lights were dimmed and fresh cocktails were waiting. He should have felt nervous or guilty. Perhaps he should have been apprehensive that he could satisfy this obviously experienced, sexual woman. He felt none of it. It was a way to refresh his senses after his long journey. The pressure and isolation had tested him time and again. It had been six weeks without close human contact or pleasure. It was a way to balance the equation. He was needful; he felt deserving.

Rita emerged from the bathroom and into the half-lit bedroom. Behind her, the glowing light from the bathroom created a glow that allowed Mike to appreciate her, at long last. Rita quickly made a ballet pirouette to display the negligee.

"Not so fast!" Mike protested. "Let me see the whole package. Turn again more slowly."

The nightie was perfect for Rita. It had a full length to her ankles. There were slits about halfway up each thigh. It hung from her shoulders from thin straps. The bodice collapsed in a deep 'vee'. Rita's breasts were encased in its thin material that held them high and accented their feminine form. Her hardened nipples pressed against the fabric, giving Mike the urge to suck them later.

Rita obeyed Mike's request and slowly rotated in place. The show was a command performance. The gown tapered at the waist, allowing Rita's features to press against it. The points of her hipbones pressed out in definition; the fabric clung to her skin, recessing to show a faint outline of her vulva, and even a slight indentation at her navel. As she turned, the firm cheeks of her buttocks were highlighted in silhouette, and then, face-on as she turned more. The silk settled just slightly between them into her crevice, reminding Mike how inviting they were. Rita completed the turn, arms outstretched, and stood still for Mike to inspect her. She showed no shyness or embarrassment in displaying herself.

"How do you like the negligee?" she whispered. She must have known the answer in advance.

"I like the whole package. Rita, you look stunning in it," Mike said, still seated.

"You already told me that I'm exciting; now stunning," she reminded him in her husky teasing whisper. "Which shall it be?"

"You are exciting." Mike insisted. "And you have a lot to back it up."

Rita picked up her cocktail and alit on the bed near the chair that Mike was sitting in. She picked her feet off the floor, bending her knees and feet under her. As she sipped her drink, she made no effort to hide her form or turn away. The sight of her in the jade gown was a feast, better than nudity. The clinging silk defined her features, disguised nothing; it only enhanced what lay underneath. Her tight, compact body kept all the promises made in her provocative displays. It made a man want to savor and taste, little nibbles and licks at first, then bigger and bigger gulps. Mike liked Rita. Her ardor drew him into her, made him want to talk to her and know her. She understood his wants and had her own similar desires; he felt comfortable being with her.

"I didn't want to put the negligee on at first," she breathed with her eyes half-closed. "Now, I'm glad that you made me do it. The silk feels so good on my skin. It's caressing me. When I move, it teases me and makes me want to be teased again. My breasts feel like gentle hands are cupping them. It is the most sensuous thing that I have ever worn. I could make love to myself just by wearing it and letting the silk touch me in all the right places."

She drank a little more, tossing her head back to make the whiskey flow down her throat. Mike watched her close her eyes, inviting pleasure to descend on her.

"I don't know if I'll be able to take it off," she continued. Then opening her eyes wide and sparklingt at Mike, she teased, "...but I think that soon I'll have to."

At that, Mike stood. His erection was in full bloom and straining against the cotton of his pajamas. He produced the long narrow box with the jade necklace and opened it.

"Let's complete the picture," he commanded. "Women loan each other jewelry all the time."

"I know that I shouldn't," Rita breathed, "but I have no resistance left. I am so hot!"

Mike stepped to her. Rita didn't move as Mike clasped it in back of her neck. The green jade globes framed Rita's delicate collarbone. The gold of the chain shone on her smooth olive skin.

Rita sat still, except her fingers caressing the stones. Her eyes closed again; exhaled loudly, then started breathing deeper and faster. After a few seconds she stood and embraced Mike as she had before. Mike looked at her, eyes half closed, lips parted, panting ever faster. He held the sides of her face gently in his own two hands. He thrust his tongue between her full lips, wanting to taste her. She waited for him to explore her, and then thrust her tongue back at him. He slowly and lightly licked the surface of her lips and she moaned at the pleasure of it.

Mike released her and moved back one step. With his thumbs and forefingers he gently took hold of the thin straps holding up each side of the negligee, as Rita stood motionless. He lifted the straps slightly, and then pulled them to the sides. He released the straps and allowed them to fall down the sides of Rita's arms. Rita's eyes widened; her lips parted. The thin garment did not fall, but was held in place by its contact with the wearer.

Mike took hold of the straps again. Rita raised her arms slightly to help. Mike tugged down gently, and then released the straps. The nightgown fell down the length of Rita's body, pooling at her feet. Rita let out a little gasp as Mike's eyes drank in the sight. Finally, she was nude.

There were her breasts that had, short minutes ago, been cradled lovingly in the silk negligee. They were ample and round, topped by hard nipples of chocolate brown, encircled by brown pigment. Below lay her slender waist, once caressed by the silk, centered by her tiny navel, skin in smooth olive. Still lower lay the soft patch of dark brown hair, moisture betraying her below. Her legs, which had been impressive and alluring behind the black hose, were even more so in the flesh.

Rita allowed Mike to gaze until he had a chance to see it all. She reached out a hand and tugged the drawstring on Mike's pajamas. She deftly pulled the waistband out over his erection, then released the garment and let it tumble to the floor.

Rita reached out again and took Mikes rigid penis in the palm of her hand. She gently wrapped her fingers around it. Mike groaned with the warmth and pleasure of her touch. She stretched out her other hand to cup his scrotum. Mike groaned again. He reached his hands out, each capturing a breast, and it was Rita's turn to moan her approval. Mike rubbed his thumbs over the nipples. She moaned again. They came closer together to kiss, which they did with passion that communicated desire.

Mike released his hands from Rita's breasts. He took her hand gently in his and led her to the bed. Rita climbed on and settled in the middle of it. In a moment he was alongside her. They renewed their embrace, their hands probing and touching everywhere. Mike clasped a breast and dipped his head to suck in the nipple. Rita gasped, and pressed his head into her to increase the contact. Mike kept sucking; he took her bottom in his hands to pull her center into him. Rita rubbed her vulva against him. In the next minutes they continued that way, exciting each other.

Rita pushed Mike to his back, and then straddled him.

Mike wondered what her next move might be as she gazed down at him. Slowly, a wry smile appeared on her face. She slid down his body, lower, until she faced his erection. She licked the crown a few times, and then swallowed it. When she had it firmly implanted in her mouth, she began rotating her head on a plane, so that the penis inside her mouth was moving around like a gearshift in a sports car. Mike felt her breasts crushed against his upper thighs. Rita wrapped her arms around him. He flexed his pelvis to push himself in further. Rita started humming as she swirled him around every corner of her mouth. The vibrations created a pleasure for Mike that was nearly unbearable.

Mike reached down and took hold of Rita's arm, tugging it upward. She kept him in her mouth and pivoted around so that her sex was presented to him. Mike parted her lips and stroked them with his tongue. They tasted salty and the smell was musky. He could see the moisture dripping from her vagina. The bulb of Rita's clitoris peeked out from its hood. Mike danced his tongue lightly over it. Rita reacted with vigor to the pleasure. She moved her hips about to deepen the contact. Mike kept it up. Rita pressed her head down harder and Mike felt the crown of his penis pop into Rita's throat. She started a gulping motion. The sensation was indescribable. Mike did his best to absorb the pleasure and keep up the tonguing on Rita's clitoris at the same time. Finally, he could not do both. He felt his semen boiling and let it come to the surface. The torrent burst forth, which Rita swallowed. Mike was powerless to do anything, except to allow the pleasure to engulf him.