A Journal of Truth Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How was that, baby, how was your first taste of another woman?," I asked after placing a kiss to the tip of her nose, my lips feeling and tasting my juices on her nose.

"Better, no, greater, than I could have possibly imagined," she softly cooed, smilingly.

We lay in each other's arms for quite a while, silent, the need to speak simply not present in either of us.

"Would it be okay if I slept with you tonight?," Sue asked after a while, "I mean if it's not, that's okay, I guess; but, if it is okay with you, I'd really like to spend the night," she concluded.

"Want some more 'hands on' instructions?," I playfully asked her, teasing her.

"Ooooh yeah, teacher, I definitely want more 'hands on' anything with you," Sue replied as her hand found my pussy, softly caressing it.

She spent the night and the whole day, Sunday, very little of it out of bed. For the remaining four months of my project and travels to her city, she and I became exclusively obsessed with each other. My sexual fun and playing those last four months, was with her and her alone.

There's a couple of more stories about our sexual escapades, Sue and I, but those will come to the Journal shortly.

12