A Lasting Impression

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vierge
vierge
45 Followers

Her Father smirked and rubbed her head, then continued to make her bob harshly up and down. "Yea, she is."

The squirting and slurping sounds coming from her made Julianna cringe, tasting once more his seed and trying to pull off, wanting to vomit, but the Father wouldn't let that happen, pushing her back down. "You take that whole dick in your mouth, young lady. Take it. Take it. Yea, that's it. Swallow that shit, girl."

It went down, horribly, but it went down, and it was just as he finished that he pulled out, falling back into a chair and holding his semi-hard cock within his hands and jerking it between the two. "Go ahead, I'll get ready in a second."

Julianna didn't have time to ask what to get ready for as Uncle Tim's cock was shoved in her mouth. She squealed but was stifled but the hammering of the piece down to her throat. Unexpectedly, she jerked back and coughed, quaking and realizing that she was wet. She didn't have time to think about that either as her lips were pried open by the cock and forced to take it in again. She growled, and Uncle Tim moaned, "Yeh, slut, moan on that dick. Make's it better."

"Should've thought of that earlier!" Uncle Matt yelled, laughing. Julianna could hear the slap of skin against skin, obviously the sound of him masturbating. Shutting her eyes, she sucked on the cock long and hard, wishing this to be over as soon as possible. When they had all cum, she would be let go and maybe, she would forget about this somehow. It wasn't that bad. She was getting to know dicks, and the head wasn't that bad, even if it was to some 40 something males who were all very large and overbearing.

Tim started cumming after about 15 minutes of coaxing it in and out of her mouth, followed by rough slams into her throat. He also let her swallow some of it, and then pulled away to jerk off by the table, smiling wickedly. "Nice clean blow job, Julianna. You're the youngest I've ever gotten, babe. Nice blow job, woooo."

Her Father looked down at his breathless daughter. He chewed on a piece of tobacco and grimaced. It was hard to picture his thoughts as his baby girl kneeled half naked with a little bit of cum in the corners of her mouth, having just taken in the cocks of his younger brothers. His cock was godly, bigger than both of her Uncle's. He finally spoke, the music of self-gratification in the background as the young teen gazed up over the erect dick to her Father's stony face. "That dick is 12 inches because I had it enlarged, baby. That's something I'm going to do to your breasts. Your ass, we can feed you more and get it nice and shapely, but those tits are going to have to be enhanced. I want you to have some nice knockers. Those handfuls will do, cause your Uncle's like them as they are, but not me. I want some huge titties someday, and it's going to be you who gives it to me. You got that, baby? You want those big tits too, huh? Fill out some slutty shirts to fit your new personality, right?"

All Julianna did was listen and nod, knowing that her Father was just speaking out of belligerence. She would never change her body for a man, even if it was her Father, who she was beginning to desire. She didn't know why, because in the back of her head, her conscience spelled out W-R-O-N-G, but all her body was saying was, O-R-G-A-S-M. She licked her lips and felt the cum soaking her panties as she twitched in his grasp.

"What's this? You're enjoying this!" Her Father laughed and tossed her head back, sending her on her back. She scrambled to lift herself up on her elbows, just in time to see her Father snatch the shorts away from her lower body. Her secret was let loose. Her naked pussy gleamed with cum when the man grabbed hold of her ankles and pushed those two skinny legs apart. "Well, well, well, she's already been cummin'. She REALLY is a SLUT!"

"Told ya," Uncle Matt said standing up.

To Juliana's surprise, he was fully erect again, as well as Uncle Tim, who had gotten up to show off his large package as well, at large in full attention. She gasped and covered her face, shaking her head and closing her eyes. Uncle Matt laughed at her innocence. It was obvious that she wasn't so innocent lying on the floor naked, saturated with white strands of her cum, and just having sucked off two dicks, both of which were from two family members. It looked like she couldn't wait to get one of the cocks into her ravenous kitten.

Once her Father stepped over her, placing a foot on either side, they all started masturbating hard, a big circle jerk over Julianna's body and face. She listened to the smack of their dicks, rubbing, the taunting, the groans, and felt spots of wet hot drops. Their speckled dicks flapping wildly now as carnal instincts drove the loads right out of their balls and through their dicks,busting all over Julianna's face. It covered her cheeks, forehead, lips, neck, and a gallon more started aiming for her little tits, stomach, and pussy. It lasted for a good 10 minutes, constantly grunting ahs and ohs loudly shouted as every part of her was showered with thick white streams of semen.

The damsel in distress lifted her arms, sparkling in white snow as she raised her head and mane, also shining with their seed. The three men bent down and rubbed it all over her, getting it into her skin as she protested, but did not fight them off, saying, "Please, stop! It's gross! Please stop!"

"It's gross?!" Uncle Tim mocked, slapping his dick across her face, cum splattering as there had been an over abundance on her cheek. Uncle Matt and her Father joined in with the bitch slapping, using their members as tools for her humiliation. Pulling back finally, her face red and splotchy, she wiped away the cum.

"Lick that cum off, darling whore." Uncle Matt slid his dick to her lips and groaned with pleasure as she stuck her tongue out quickly and lapped it up. He smiled and nodded, "I think she gets it now. Best we do the rest of her."

"Yeah, that'd be good, I'm getting horny at that cum covered daughter of yours, John. You have got to let me fuck that ass!" Uncle Tim bellowed, bending down to reach and pull up Julianna's lifeless body by her sockets, then pushed her forward into the arms of her Father, who caught her face before it hit the floor.

"Stick that ass in the air for your Uncle, sweetie pie. I want to see it nice and spread for him, so get up on your knees," Her Father directed calmly, watching as her little ass protruded up in the ass and Uncle Tim stepped forward to grab it and spread it apart further. He felt down her ass crack and took a pinky to her asshole. He ran it over the tiny hole, listening to her whimper as he did so.

"Aw, just do it, Tim! I can't wait like this!" Uncle Matt whined impatiently tapping his foot.

"You'll get your turn, you're not even hard yet!" Uncle Tim snapped, smacking the girl's ass hard as if it was his brother's face. She cried out and whimpered, sobbing as she buried her face in her father's hands. His finger probed further into the tight glistening hole of the blonde, bent over and whimpering every time he even tried to push the tip in. It was tight, that was for sure.

"Hold yourself up, baby. Daddy's going to get something to help out Uncle Tim, k? You want to get fucked by your Father, huh sweetie?" He had leaned down to her tearful face which he had laid on the floor. She was gripping the tile as another try to enter the girl's asshole failed with a squeal of pure pain, and Uncle TIm sighed.

She looked up at her Father with twinkling eyes, and something came over her, and the answer just slipped out, "Yes..."

It was followed by the sound of a hard smack and call by Uncle Tim, "Loosen up, woman, God damn."

"K, you try and loosen up those ass cheeks for your Uncle Tim while I go get something, then I'll give you that fuck k?" He kissed her full on the mouth before he left. His tongue circled hers and pressed on her lips as she returned, not holding back. She wasn't forcing it either. She was actually sucking on her Father's tongue, rejoicing as he bit her lip and sucked, lessening the pang that came with a larger finger trying to push between her firm hams.

"Ow!" She hollered and dropped her face, squeezing the floor once more.

Her Father got up, patting her head. "Good pet. K, Matt, you're in charge."

"That's fine with me," he replied, easing up off the chair and walking to the front of the vagrant display of the young girl's ass getting teased by a finger twice the size of it's asshole. He sat down and scooted his lap to her face, moving her head up to rub against the side of his sweaty, veiny cock. She cringed her face and turned away. He clucked his tongue and brought her back with a tug, "Show respect to this here cock. It's almost as big as your Daddy's, and it's little men are all over your skin, dahlin'. You best lick that son of a bitch. Come on, girl, suck that dick again, get it nice and hard for your Daddy."

He laughed at the girl who restrained herself to do what she was told, menacingly glaring at him with eyes of pure malice. Another prick of a finger in her asshole, and her mouth gaped, letting out a shrill cry. An opportunity having risen, it was good enough to pop that head of his dick in. A smack of Tim's hand on her round peak, and she rocked down, where Uncle Matt held the daughter's messy head to meet his satisfaction. He sighed and thrusted in and out of her mouth, talking as he did so. "It's a nice thing when you find a good cocksucker. You just keep on fucking that mouth, slut. Yea, it's a nice thing. I mean, there aren't many who can down a dick like this one here, and we just started to train her. Just think how she's going to be in a few months, beggin' for our cocks all the time. I fucking know it, Tim. I bet that ass is going to be pretty loose by then too, right?"

Tim laughed and shoved a finger right down into the asshole. Julianna stiffened and a scream vibrated on Matt's engorged schlong. Tim pulled the finger out, saying, "Oh yea. You gon be loose, girl! I'm going to get this ass nice and ready. You ready to take more than a finger though?"

Matt rubbed the precious's head of pure spun gold and raked his fingers through her silky layers, tossing them over to the side so he got a nice view of her sucking on his cock. Pursing his lips, he blew her a kiss and stroked her cheek, feeling dried cum on his fingers. He wiped it away, watching as her brows furrowed and softened, still slurping hard on the cock. He groaned, "Oh yea, honey. You got a nice mouth. Work it, mhm."

He rotated his hips, moving the dick all around, deep in her esophagus, just as Tim pushed the whole finger in again. Her back arched this time, as it was his middle, much larger than the pinky that he had pushed in the first time. She spat and pulled off, coughing and crying as Tim fucked her asshole hard and fast for a few seconds, letting her howl and whimper. He yelled, "You better get on that cock, girl! Or I'll just keep going!"

She expertly took the cock back in her mouth, and Tim pulled out, smacking her ass playfully. "That's it, girly. You suck that dick."

Matt played with her hair, clucking his tongue and cooing at her, bending down to kiss the top of her head as she suckled the fat piece. Finally, her Father's footsteps came before he appeared, wiggling a vibrator as he came in, grinning broadly at his brothers, who were also smiling, very happy with his findings. The hard dick of Matt flopped out of Julianna's mouth when he stood and took the tool from her Father, as he had held it out for him to take.

"I forgot I had this thing till you started doing that. Used to fuck her mother with it. She's never known her mother, you know?" Her father bent down and kissed his baby girl, while Tim was idly massaging her ass cheeks, getting an immensely good reaction from the girl.

"She likes that, don't ya, baby?" Matt caressed her hair and slid his hands down and up to feel her pussy, which was streaming with cum, so much so that his fingers slipped around. They ran over her cunt's hole and clitoris, pulling back and bringing the finger's to his mouth to taste. "Nice and sweet. Try it, slutty girl."

He brought the fingers to her mouth and her Dad nodded for her to do as told, so she licked it and liked it. The smell was divine and the taste was invigorating. She sucked Matt's fingers clean and looked up to her Father for approval, who smiled and ruffled her hair. "Good pet."

"Smell this, Julie. It's your mom's old pussy." The vibrator was handed off to her Father and placed under her nose. She smelled and brazenly stuck out her tongue to lick it. She smacked her lips and all of her family whistled and cheered.

"That's a good slut! Damn!" Uncle Matt bellowed as the vibrator was passed back to the man. He bent down and reached with the vibrator, touching it to her clit and hitting the button. It started to buzz and shake against her pussy, which lurched against the touch of such an active dick.

Moaning, her little body produced more and more cum to cover just the tip zinging all of her pussy's areas. Uncle Tim's rough hand cupped some juices and smeared it all over her asshole, then shoved his massive cock in. A shriek leaped through her mouth and kept penetrating the house as he took her ass strong and mean, letting her ass devour his thrusts.

Her Dad stroked her hair and cooed for her to like it, to own it, and then, the vibrator pressed against her hole. She moaned and licked her lips, biting as it was forced hard into her. Another violent scream took hold of her as she molded her body to be pumped by two machines, one hand-held and the other, Uncle-held. She gasped and whimpered, breaths turning to squeals so high-pitched that the men only pursued a faster and more intense fuck. The vibrator whined at full power, drilling into her pussy, as the dick hammered in between her ass cheeks. There was a constant rock of sex as the grown family members enjoyed the look of the young blonde being taken by them, and she came! Uncle Tim smacked his pelvis on her ass, balls hitting low on her sore bottom, getting her to bounce back. The look of her jiggling ass and little white tits was picture perfect. Uncle Matt took his free hand and tugged on her hanging tits, squeezing and twisting them around until she whimpered ferociously. She came over and over, finally loosening enough to push back and get the fuck she deserved.

Everyone joined in to help the girl get the best fuck of her life. Her Daddy leaned back and let her suck his dick, watching with voyeur pleasure, as the other two men ravaged those virgin holes of hers. It squished, and it squirted, gushed, and overflowed with the cum of Julianna and Tim's, as he filled her anal cavity up nicely with an explosion of sperm.

Matt needed to cum from the sight and took the vibrator away, lifting and holding up her leg as he slid in and rammed his own cock head in her. Needless to say, he came all over her belly in a matter of minutes.

And what happened to dear old Dad, getting the blow job of his life from his own offspring? Well, he came all night long, even after his Uncles left, because like the stallion he was, he never stopped fucking his little girl, even in his dreams. She slept in his bed from that night on, pleasing him whenever he needed to be pleased, getting him whatever he wanted, the best orgasms and often, the best intercourse he ever desired. Soon, his demands came true.

She got her breasts done when she had been giving him her sex every day for a year, and they were even a size bigger than what he wanted, DOUBLE D! It was a lot for a girl of her size, but she started to fill out after the Uncles and her Dad fed her fattenting food, getting her nice and juicy ass to plump up. After that, he enjoyed tying up her tits and the rest of her body, enjoying a titty fuck every now and then, as well as smacking ‘the living daylights out of dem melons.'

All in all, Julianna Hayes knew her place, on her knees in front of the best father a learned slut could ask for, John Hayes, or maybe even her Uncles, Matt and Tim, when they were being nice, that is.

That's all from Teaching Sex. I'm your host, Anita Cockime. Stay tuned next week for next week's edition, a piece titled, "Abused and Loving It."

vierge
vierge
45 Followers
12