A Loving Wife In The Car Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel my orgasm approaching as he continued his onslaught of my already used pussy. I placed one hand around the back of his neck and the other on the top of the couch. I started thrusting in to him, matching his thrusts as I felt my orgasm building up quickly. I looked down in between us, watching his black cock slip back and forth inside of me at record speed. I knew he was getting close too.

I kept watching, enjoying the sights, as I felt my muscles tighten up in my toes. I looked back up into his eyes. They were on fire, he looked like he was possessed as he continued to thrust harder and harder into me.

"Are you going to cum?" I whispered as I looked back down at his cock slamming into my bare pussy.

"Yeah, I'm right there!"

"Good, cum inside of me then! Give it all to me, deep inside of me!"

"Oh God, I love cumming inside of you!"

"I love feeling you cum inside of me! I love knowing there is nothing inside of me, protecting me from your potent sperm..."

"I love cumming inside your bare pussy! Fuck, I'm right there!!"

"That's it, slam your cock deep inside me and cum! Ppplllleeeaaassseeee!"

With that, I felt my orgasm hit me like a hammer. It started at my toes, shot up my legs, inside my pussy, up my belly and all the way to my head. I felt my head fall back as my mouth opened wide. I couldn't tell if I was making any sound, but I was screaming at the top of my lungs, I just couldn't hear it. I felt my muscles contract, then relax as he continued to thrust his cock deep inside me.

I just kept cumming, sitting like that, holding his neck and the couch, my head thrown back until I felt him push forward on a perfectly timed contraction. I felt his cock hit the back of my pussy just was my body was relaxing.

I felt him hold it there, pushing harder and harder into me. I felt his cock slip a little further into me. I felt his pelvic bone mash against my pussy. I felt his cock expand and contract inside of me. I knew he was cumming. He was holding his cock there, letting it pulse inside of me, the tip just inside my womb. He was shooting every sperm directly into my womb.

I felt his whole body start to shake as he pumped me full of his seed. I just sat there, holding the back of his neck, my head raised up to the dark ceiling, still orgasming, feeling my cervix trying to close on each contraction, but being blocked by his invading tip.

I felt his body shake one last time, his knees getting a little weak as I felt the tip of his cock slip out of my womb and my muscles closed, locking every drop deep inside my womb. My body started calming down. I could feel the contractions lessening. I finally regained control of my muscles. My head fell down, showing me a beautiful view of his pelvis smashed up against mine.

I could hear him breathing heavy right by my ear as he leaned in and rested his head on my shoulder. I felt him kiss my shoulder as I wrapped my other arm around him, holding him close to me. I could finally feel my lungs filling with air again and the world slowly stopped spinning. He raised his head off of my shoulder and I raised my head to look him in the eyes. He moved in and kissed me hard on the lips as he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close.

I was surprised as I felt his cock slip back up against my cervix, hard as a rock. He held me like this kissing me as I felt him start to make little thrusts inside of me again. I felt my body responding, my hips moving automatically to the thrusting.

I broke the kiss and looked at his eyes. I could feel him devouring me again all over again. He continued thrusting into me gently as I placed my hand on the couch for support. I could feel his cock slipping back and forth inside of me, pressing against my abused cervix. I started thinking this time he's going lodge the whole tip inside of me.

We continued like that for a little while, each time his pelvis pressed up against mine, I could feel the tip bottom out. I knew he would make me cum again soon. All of a sudden, I felt him wrap his arms around me tight. He leaned in, kissed me, then I felt him arch back and bring my ass up off the couch. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him deeply as he carried me off.

He walked through the apartment; it was dark so I could only see shadows. I could feel his cock pressing hard against my cervix as he supported my weight mostly with his arms, but I knew his cock would poke through any minute.

Just as I felt the tip slip up deeper inside of me, I felt him bringing us down. I could feel the bed behind me as he laid me down into the comforter. I kept himself pressed inside of me as hard as he could as he got comfortable. I started pulling his shirt off wanting to run my hands up and down his bare back.

I felt him pull my dress down off my shoulders, exposing my bustier. I was surprised it had taken that long for him to get it. I started wanting to get out of my dress, but didn't want to feel him slip out of me. I reached to the side of me and started pulling the dress up. I was trapped under my ass. I felt him start to slip out of me as he started pulling himself off of me.

As soon as he was all the way off me, I sat up, pulled my dress out from under me, then started pulling it up. He grabbed the sides of it and helped me pull it off. I stood up, slipped the panties down my legs, then undid the garters holding up my stockings. I felt his eyes looking me up and down as I stripped naked. I could see he was getting anxious, so I started slowing down a little.

I had to bend down to slip my stocking off, and my face was just inches from his big hard black cock that had just released millions of potent sperm deep inside my womb. As soon as the stockings were off, I reached out, wrapped my hand around the base, then kissed and licked the tip.

I stayed bent over like that, my ass in the air as I slipped his cock into my mouth again while I stroked the base. My other hand was holding his thigh. I could feel his muscles tensing up.

I felt him run his hands down my back, finding the zipper on the back of the bustier. I felt him tug at it until it started sliding down. I could feel my chest expand as the material was releasing me from its confines. When the zipper was almost all the way down, I released his cock from my mouth, stood up, turned around trying not to let go of his cock, then felt his fingers find the zipper again and complete the task.

It felt great feeling that material slip down my body and pool into the rest of the mess on the floor below me. I quickly turned around, still holding his cock, then bent over at the waist and slid his cock back inside my mouth, his hands finding my shoulders and holding me as I bobbed back and forth on his cock.

"Damn, you look fine sucking on my cock like that. I love how your ass sticks out!"

"Wish I could be both in front of you and behind you at the same time."

I felt my pussy get even wetter at the thought of taking two hard cocks inside of me at the same time. I pulled back, feeling his cock slip past my lips.

"Mmmmm, I don't know if I could do that..." I said trailing off and sliding his hard cock back into my mouth.

"I'm sure you could. Maybe Tiny could join us some time!"

I felt my pussy tingle as I thought of his fingers slipping into me at the club earlier. I didn't know if he could tell that this was turning me on the more he spoke about it or not, but I was starting to want to feel his cock back inside of me again.

I slipped his cock out of my mouth, making long stroking motions with my hand to keep him nice and hard. I reached up around his neck and pulled him in to kiss me, feeling the tip of his cock pressing into my stomach.

I started pulling him back towards the bed, then felt the bed brush against the back of my legs. I pulled him down with me as I fell into the bed. I spread my legs and let him fall between them, his hard cock resting on my belly as I continued to stroke it between us.

"I so want to feel you inside of me again." I said as he raised himself up and let me slip up higher on the bed.

"I want to be inside of you again. I might stay in there all night long."

"Mmmmm, I would love that."

I guided his cock between my legs as he moved up my body. I placed the tip of his cock against my opening as I pulled his head down and kissed his lips. I felt his tongue slip into my mouth as I felt him thrust gently into my soaking wet pussy. He slipped easily inside of me as I felt him slide all the way to the back of my pussy again and stop.

I felt him thrust back and forth as we continued kissing deeply. I started moaning into his mouth each time he would bottom out. I wish I had just left my clothes on cause I wanted to feel his cock penetrate me deep again. I knew it would take a little time to accomplish that again, but I we would, I was sure of it.

I felt him thrust forward, and started thrusting my pelvis up each time he would bottom out. I had one hand wrapped around his neck and the other wrapped around his back. Each time he trust forward, I would apply pressure on his back and thrust my pelvis up, feeling the tip of his cock press harder and harder against me.

I finally felt myself give a little as I felt the tip start to penetrate me deep. I kept applying pressure on his back, feeling the pressure building up deep inside of me again. I moaned loudly into his mouth as I felt the tip start to open me up and slip deeper inside of me. I kept applying pressure to his back, not letting up, wanting to feel all of it inside of me again.

I felt him press harder and harder into me as I let out a loud moan as it slipped past my muscles and the entire tip was lodged inside of me. I wrapped both of my arms and legs around him, holding him as close to me as possible. I loved feeling his naked sweaty body pressed tightly against me.

He started making small, slow thrusts as he moved his hands back to my ass and moved his head next to mine. I could hear his heavy breathing next to me as I turned my head and nestled it against his ear.

"Mmmmm, just like that! It feels sooo good!" I whispered.

"You feel amazing! I have never felt anything like this before you!"

"Mmmmm, I like knowing that! I like being your first white girl!"

"I'm glad you were my first," he said as he let out a low groan.

"I like feeling your body pressed up against mine so tightly right now!"

"You feel amazing!" I'm getting soo close to cumming. I've never had sex with anyone like this before. It feels fantastic. I can feel it building up. I love cumming inside of you!"

"I love feeling you cum inside of me! Are you going to cum inside of me again?"

"Oh yeah!" He moaned out into the bedspread. "I'm definitively going to cum inside of you again."

"Please, please do! Fill my womb up with your cum! I love feeling it pulse inside of me!"

"I love feeling that too! I'm soo close!"

"Yes, give it to me."I said as I leaned in closer to his ear. I wrapped my arms tighter around his torso, feeling his hands grab my ass and pull me tight up against him. I felt his pubic bone mash into my clit and pussy harder than I had ever felt it before. I felt his back tense up, a loud moan escaped his mouth into the bedspread.

"That's it. Give me your baby!" I whispered gently into his ear.

I felt his body start spasming as I held him as tight to me as I could. All his muscles tensed up even tighter, pulling my body just a millimeter closer to him. I actually felt his cock slip deeper inside of me than before as I felt his balls tighten up against my ass.

I felt the first jet run up the length of his cock like it was slow motion. I had my eyes closed, panting into his ear as I felt it expand his cock, my pussy, and my cervix. It was the most intense feeling I had ever felt, more intense than either of the 2 earlier fucks or the one in my office. It was even better than when I fucked that stranger before that resulted in my son.

I kept my eyes closed the entire time, feeling each jet expand his cock inside of me, then deflate, preparing for the next one. Over and over again I felt each one, heard each breath he was taking, felt his muscles in his body relax and contract like he was having a full body orgasm.

I thought back to the picture I had sent to my husband earlier. It was dark, but you could clearly make out the torn diaphragm lying in the garbage can at the bar. I knew as soon as he pulled his cock out of me in the bathroom that he had pushed his cock right through the old, worn, slightly brittle device that was inside of me, preventing any of his sperm from entering into my womb and searching out the egg that was sure to be there.

I knew as I laid there feeling his cock expand and contract inside of me, his naked body smothering my naked body, his chest expanding and contracting as he tried to catch his breath, that he was in fact impregnating me with his baby. Knowing that he had ripped through my old diaphragm earlier and that now there was no barrier what-so-ever preventing it from happening caused my orgasm to rip through my body without any warning.

I dug my nails into his back, grinding my pussy hard into his pelvis, causing his cock to jump inside of me for the last time. I felt my pussy contract and expand, milking the last few drops of cum from his cock. I felt his hands grab my ass harder as I felt him start shaking again, then feeling his cock expand all over again inside of me, over and over again.

I heard him moan out load and exclaim that he was cumming again and that had never happened before in his entire life. Somehow my orgasm triggered his second in just a few seconds. He was actually shooting more cum deep inside of me. I shuddered over and over again, feeling my eyes close and a final big breath escape his and my lips simultaneously.

I didn't remember falling asleep, but somewhere in the night, I woke up. Larry, apparently had passed out to and was still on top of me. His cock, now slightly deflated was still pretty deep inside of me. He had at some point shrunk down enough that he was no longer in my womb or pressing against my cervix, but he was still inside of me none the less.

I kissed his neck and rubbed his back gently trying to wake him up. I felt him move a little, then let out a moan and slide his cock deeper inside of me. I knew I had to go pee before he moved much more.

I whispered to him, "let me up for a minute, then I'm all yours."

I felt him move around a little, starting to come to. He turned his head toward mine, kissed me deeply, then gently thrust his cock deeper into me.

"No, not right now. I really need to go to the bathroom." I said as I kissed him back. Amazingly, I was still lubricated and it felt really good each time he thrust into me. I was having to use every bit of strength in me to not pee, but I stopped protesting and let him continue kissing me and thrusting deep inside of me.

"Damn baby! You feel soo good right now! I could cum any second." He whispered in my ear.

"Cum for me baby! Cum inside of me again." I said as I tightened my grip around his back and pulled him close.

"Mmmmm, seeing Tiny finger you on the dance floor, then telling me you would have fucked him bare as well, and letting me cum inside you bare is soo hot!"

I could feel my juices flowing even stronger, getting me even more lubricated as he kept talking.

"Mmmmm, maybe we should invite Tiny over tomorrow! I'd love to see you take him from behind while sucking my dick!"

"Mmmmm, 2 big hard black cocks deep inside of me at the same time! Would you both cum inside of me at the same time?" I said, not believing that those words had just come from my lips.

My husband and I had role played and I had fantasized about it many times while using a dildo on my pussy while I was sucking my husband's cock, but I never thought I could make it a reality, and hear it was being presented to me while he fucked me hard and fast.

"Oh yeah! He would love to cum inside your unprotected pussy too!"

I felt a mini orgasm rip through me, and I almost couldn't hold my pee in. I felt him speed up and I knew he was getting close.

"Oh God, I want that! It was so hot having his fingers inside of me, I want it!" I want him to cum inside of me just like you are going to. It won't matter. I think you already impregnated me!"

"Oh Fuck!! Oh Shit! Hell yeah! Tomorrow night!" He said as I felt him tense up and push his cock into me.

"That's it, cum inside me again!"

"Oh Yeah! I'm cumming! Tiny gonna cum inside you too!" He said as I felt his cock twitch inside of me, right up against my cervix.

He rested for a minute, but as soon as he caught his breath, I made him get up so I could use the bathroom. When I came out, I found him lying in the bed, completely naked with the sheet just up over his cock. I crawled into bed on the other side. As soon as I did, I felt him roll over and press himself up against me, his arm wrapped around me, pulling my ass up against his cock. It slipped between my legs as I felt his leg wrap over mine. I fell asleep in just a few minutes.

I could feel his hard cock pressing against my opening and his hands gently caressing my breast as I opened my eyes. The room was pretty bright, and I almost got a little scared not knowing my surroundings.

I almost jumped up, but I heard Larry speak into my ear as he nibbled my neck. I felt a wave of relaxation wash over me as I felt his cock press up against my opening and pressure being applied. I arched my back a little, giving him a better angle and felt the tip of his cock slip gently between my lips and up inside of me.

I reached behind me, grabbed his hip, and pulled him into me even more. I felt his breath on my neck as he slowly filled my pussy with his big hard cock.

"I can't believe you're hard again!" I said, turning my head just before he kissed my lips.

I felt his cock slide all the way inside me and stop against my cervix. It was pretty tender, but he wasn't pressing hard, it was just lightly touching it. I knew that would change, but I didn't care. I kissed him back as I felt him pull back then thrust inside of me again.

I moaned into his mouth as he thrust back into me.

"Fuck me hard! Cum inside me!" I said as I felt him thrust back and forth. His arm was wrapped tight around me and I was holding his hip. I felt his arm slide up to my hip as he told me to bend forward. I knew what would happen, but I did what he asked.

As soon as I was bent forward, I felt him thrust his cock deeper inside of me, pressing hard against my cervix. I let out a low moan, but still used my hand to egg him on and push deeper inside of me. He took the hint. I knew I was making a strange face as I felt the pressure building up on my abused insides, but I didn't want to disappoint.

I felt him slide back and press back into me again, this time I tried to relax, still using my hand to keep the pressure on it as I started gently wiggling my ass around. I could feel it stretching the more I did that, until I felt it give and the tip of his cock slipped inside.

I didn't let up with my hand as I bent forward even more, pulling myself back onto him even farther. I felt it slip deeper and deeper inside of me until I felt his abdomen press against my ass tight. I let go of him and gently rubbed my belly where the tip of his cock felt like it would be.

I felt him slip back a little, then forward inside of me, never allowing my inners to close up. Each time he bottomed out, I could feel his naked skin pressing against mine.

"Oh Fuck! Damn you feel soo fucking good! I can't wait to see Tiny inside of you while you're sucking my cock!" I heard him say.

All of a sudden the image from last night popped back into my head, Tiny behind me, fucking my bare pussy while I sucked off Larry. I could feel my orgasm approaching quickly.