A Mature Fantasy Comes to Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ewriter
ewriter
273 Followers

"OK bitch, if you want your orgasm so bad then you can have it," I snarled at her. "But you had better be ready as I am going to fill you right up with my hot seed. You had you warning, now you will have to take my whole cum load deep in your pussy."

My aim was now to pump as much cum inside her as possible, all I wanted to so at that moment was to follow the genetic programming of all men and knock up my lovely mature woman. The more cum I produced the better chance there was of that happening so I began to thrust my groin into her as she continued to bounce up and down using her thigh muscles. I banged my ass hard against the floor trying to stimulate my prostate as much as possible to increase the force of my ejaculation and hopefully the quantity of cum that was erupting out of the quivering tip of my cock. Now I had abandoned all attempts at holding it back my orgasm began to pick up pace with another two thick creamy spurts of cum exploding into the fertile unprotected womb of my gorgeous older lover.

"Feel that baby," I shouted again, completely out of control now. "Feel my cock spurting deep inside you, both my balls are filled to the brim with cum and every drop of it is for you. I am going to knock you up you sexy old bitch, I'm going to give you another baby!"

I looked up at Maxine as I shouted this. Her eyes were still closed but on her face was a look of pure primitive ecstasy. It seemed that part of her must have wanted me to cum in her, and perhaps even to knock her up. Even at her age the desire to reproduce was still very strong and it was blocking out her rational mind. She must have felt my cock throbbing as the first couple of spurts of cum erupted deep inside her but her rational mind had no control over her body an anymore, and her body wanted to take my cum as badly as I wanted to give it to her.

"Oh Allan are you cumming inside me?" I heard her gasp through the groans, her rational mind vainly trying to salvage the situation. "You know you can't do that baby, I might get pregnant!"

That was the totally wrong thing for her say as it spurred me on even more. Spurt after spurt of potent creamy white cum pumped from the helmet of my cock into my mature lover. As she squeezed my balls rhythmically I felt them contract time after time as the 4th, 5th, and 6th load of cum were deposited in the warm, fertile receptacle of her unprotected womb. Instead of reducing, each load seemed bigger than the last. That week of not being able to masturbate has meant my swollen balls felt as full as they had ever been in my life, and it was going to take an epic orgasm to empty them. As I spurted deep inside the lovely Maxine I felt her orgasm intensify even further. The pulsing of her vagina muscles increased in intensity and frequency even further. The muscles were carrying out their job, which was to pump as much of my potent seed towards the fertile eggs in their owner's fallopian tubes as possible. However I was producing so much cum that I quickly filled her pussy with the thick gooey liquid and soon it was leaking out between our bodies as we continued to thrust against each other like a couple of mating animals.

After what seemed like half an hour, though it was only about 30 seconds, I felt the contractions of Maxine's pussy begin to lessen as her first proper orgasm for 20 years came to an end. She slowly opened her eyes as the enormity of what had just happened finally hit her. She gasped out loud and lifted her body up, finally letting me withdraw from her wet writhing body. As my cock popped out it was still spurting cum, and the last few loads splattered all over her big boobs as my own orgasm ended, my balls finally empty after ejecting almost their whole enormous load of cum deep inside Maxine's pussy. She looked down at her groin and saw a large blob of cum leak out between her shining wet pussy lips. She reached between her legs and touched her pussy. When her hand came away absolutely covered in cum.

"Oh no Allan, you came inside me," She said in horror. "I told you not to do that baby. Look at all this cum, it is all over my tits, belly and pussy. How much of it did you pump inside me before you pulled out?"

"I am afraid pretty much the full load Maxine," I said sheepishly. "I told you my balls were full for you and I did warn you I was going to cum, but you didn't get off so I couldn't pull out. I am sorry love but there was not much I could do, you were so caught up in your own orgasm and you did seem to enjoy it."

She smiled at that, remembering the unbridled pleasure of her first proper orgasm for 20 years.

"Yeah, it was really good, I haven't felt anything so wonderful for a long time. I just hope there are no unintended consequences, I don't know how I would explain to my sons if I got knocked up at my age, especially by a boy not much older than they are. Now I am going for a shower to try and wash as much of the cum out of me as I can, you can get washed up in the kitchen."

Maxine got to her feet and headed for the bathroom. I watched her shapely ass wiggle as she walked, cum dripping from her pussy and felt another twitch between my legs. I couldn't believe I was still aroused by this woman even after our marathon sex session. I washed up in the kitchen and got dressed. After about 10 minutes Maxine came back wearing a dressing gown.

"Allan, I think you had better go now". She said quietly. As she saw my face fall she continued. "I am very confused over my feelings towards you and need some time to come to terms with what has happened. I never thought I would have a man in my life again, certainly not someone as young as you, and I just don't know what to do."

"Please Maxine," I begged. "I need you so much. I don't care about your age, you are everything I have ever dreamed of and I think I love you."

This admission of love really shocked her, and I could see she was very confused. I decided not to push the issue and left, but promised I would see her at the shop on Monday.

The weekend seemed to go on forever for me. Several times I was on the verge of going round to see Maxine, but thought it best to give her some time. I slept fitfully on Sunday night, got up at the crack of dawn, and was in at work half an hour early. When Maxine arrived I nervously approached her trying to get some idea of her mood. I needn't have worried; she gave me a big smile and whispered in my ear that I could call at her house that night, but to remember to bring the condoms this time.

Our affair continued in secret for the next few weeks, we had sex at least once a day and both of us loved it. However Maxine told me her period was late, and soon enough it was confirmed she had indeed got pregnant during out first encounter. To be honest I was delighted with the news, and though Maxine was not too happy at first, my enthusiasm was infectious and she soon warmed to the idea of becoming a mother again. She quickly began to show, and as her belly swelled it became impossible for us to conceal our affair any longer. The girls in the shop were stunned, but delighted for us and even Maxine's sons were supportive after seeing how happy I was making their mother. It just took them a little time to get over the fact that their mother had got herself knocked up my a man about the same age as themselves. Maxine found she became even hornier during her pregnancy and we continued having sex almost right up until the birth. She was even sexier with her big swollen belly and tits than I had imagined and I loved our pregnant sex sessions. Almost 9 months from that fateful day our daughter was born. Maxine was delighted as she had always wanted a girl, but though it would never happen. I reckon we will try for another child pretty soon, as Maxine doesn't have that many childbearing years left and we both would like another one. Life is pretty good with my mature goddess. She is everything I had ever dreamed of, and I wouldn't swap her for all the tight bodied teenage beauty queens in the world.

ewriter
ewriter
273 Followers