A Mistress Unleashed

Story Info
Mistress and Master break a new slave.
3.7k words
4.42
51.5k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grew up in a strongly patriarchal household. My mother stayed home, cooked, cleaned, and deferred to her iron-willed husband in every way. So I naturally assumed this was the way of the world and expected my life to follow the same course.

That said, I must admit that even if I didn't consciously recognize it ten years ago when I met my wife, Sherri's confident, imperious manner was erotically compelling, even then.

Nevertheless, I took charge in the bedroom, as I had in the boardroom at the bank, where I pulled down a good salary and passed up no opportunity to lord it over my underpaid and overworked staff.

But as the years went by I found it more and more difficult to suppress unwelcome but spontaneous thoughts and scenarios that strongly contradicted my alpha male self-image. For example, one day after work, I arrived home to find Sherri confidently shimmying around the house in a tight leather skirt, sheer black stockings, and expensive, black stiletto boots. This was in stark contrast to her usual stylish but demure manner of dress. The sight of her uncharacteristically flaunting her sexuality induced an uninvited but vivid fantasy of me naked, down on all fours, worshipping and licking her gorgeous boots as she viciously reddened my ass with a riding crop.

After experiencing these unnerving submissive fantasies, I'd overcompensate, aggressively having my way with Sherri, always me on top, pinning her to the bed as I flailed away.

Over the next year and a half, my submissive reveries became more frequent and more irrepressible. Finally, one day when Sherri was visiting her family in California, I gave in. I lay down on the bed, took my cock in hand, and exploded while dreaming of Sherri forcing me to my knees to lick her pussy while her lover's cock plunged into her from behind.

The dam finally burst unexpectedly. We were watching a movie together, snuggled on the sofa. There was a graphic scene featuring a leather-clad dominatrix brandishing and cracking a bull whip. Sherri felt my cock go instantly stiff and sensed my breath quicken and my heart pounding. She looked over at me, slightly astonished, and said "this is really turning you on, isn't it?" I tried to deny it, but my throbbing cock said otherwise. She knew I was lying and said "I've been wondering about you lately, and now I know. You're not exactly the kind of man you pretend to be, are you?" I muttered and stammered and denied but she was on to me.

Things went on pretty normally after that for a few weeks. But, looking back, I wonder how I missed the obvious warning signs. She was spending endless hours engrossed on her computer, apparently corresponding with unknown people. But I was especially busy at the bank in those days and didn't give it a second though. Sherri bought clothes and household goods online routinely, so the steady stream of parcels arriving at our door didn't arouse any undue curiosity.

Exactly a month later I was driving home from work, feeling horny and trying not to envision Sherri as a bullwhip-wielding domina, like the woman in the movie. I resolved to assertively take her in the ass as soon as I walked in the door, to exorcise my submissive demons.

But as I entered our home it was unusually quiet. Sherri's car was in the driveway but she was nowhere to be seen. I wandered through the house, searching the living room, kitchen, and bedrooms but finding no sign of her. Finally, I called out to her through the unexpectedly locked basement door. She answered, saying "I'm down here honey. I want you to join me but I have a request. It's an unusual request, but I think you'll learn to like it. Go to the dining table. You'll find an envelope there. Open it, read the letter inside, and do exactly as it says."

My head said to kick down the door and be a man, but my stiff cock and my pounding heart sent me scurrying to read the letter.

"Dear Jerry: we've both known for a long time that you're not what you pretend to be. And neither am I. I've noticed the bulge in your pants when I'm wearing my boots or tight leather pants and heels. So I've finally decided to do something about it. You don't have the strength or confidence to own up to your true nature so I'm going to finally take charge and set our relationship on the course God and nature intended.

"I want you to go into the bedroom immediately and strip off all your clothes. Then open the middle dresser drawer and lay out the items you find there. Put them on. Look at yourself in the mirror and say out loud three times 'I'm Sherri's little sissy faggot. I live to serve her.'

"Then go into the garage and open the box with you name on it. Take out the items one at a time and imagine what I have in mind for you as you examine them. Then, bring them downstairs. The door will be unlocked. You'll find another letter on the workbench with further instructions.

I did just as she said, discovering silk stockings, garter belt, and a French maid's outfit in the dresser drawer. I felt a bizarre mixture of arousal and humiliation as I put them on, examining the mockery of manliness that looked back at me from the bedroom mirror as I muttered the vows she specified.

Then in the garage I found a vicious looking black leather bullwhip. There were various shackles and handcuffs, and a bar with ankle cuffs, presumably to spread a victim's legs apart, rendering him vulnerable and helpless. There was a frightening black rubber strap-on dildo, gags, restraints, and a few items which especially worried me because I could only guess at their intended purpose. Clearly she'd had a very productive month mining the pollutive depths of the Internet.

My heart was pounding and I was visibly trembling as I carried the implements down to the basement. It required three trips. Sherri was nowhere to be seen, presumably hidden behind the locked bathroom door. Then I found the second letter.

"Now that you've come this far I know that you will do as you're told, and that you will fully submit to me, your new Mistress. But I also know that there's going to be a core of resistance deep inside your soul; a false sense of manly pride that will prevent you from fully accepting my role as overlord and Mistress, and your rightful place as my slave and plaything.

"So I'm going to do things to you; things that will hurt you physically and emotionally. But like a wild horse, I must break you, and free you from your stubborn, false manliness. You'll thank me when it's all over, but it will be an agonizing journey for you at times. Not only will I be merciless, I'll savor your misery, knowing that I'm helping you, that you need the suffering to discover your true purpose in life.

I did as she said, robotically bending to her will. Then the bathroom door opened. Sherri strode out confidently in towering thigh-high boots. A latex catsuit accentuated her full breasts and exquisite curves, her hair pulled up in a severe style that revealed her lovely, sensuous neck and lent her an air of erotic matronly authority .

She clicked up to me confidently on her stiletto heels, took my chin in her hands, and kissed me full on the lips, laughing softly and maliciously. Then she stepped to a nearby table and made an erotic show of pulling on a pair of long, black rubber opera gloves. I was rock hard but also deeply afraid of what was likely to follow.

Then she turned and said in an icy, firm tone "Get on your hands and knees and crawl to your Mistress!" I hesitated, instinctively resisting her newly unleashed authority and power. I immediately regretted my hesitation as she stepped forward suddenly, and viciously kicked me full bore in the testicles. I dropped to all fours, as she had demanded, uncontrollably gasping for air, struggling not to vomit.

Quick as a cat, she somehow strapped something tight around my scrotum, locked it in place, and then cuffed me by my wrists to the immovable legs of a heavy workbench that was screwed unmovably into the basement floor. Then she sat on a chair nearby, crossed her legs erotically, smiling sweetly, savoring my helplessness and humiliation.

She sat like that for a full five minutes, saying nothing, allowing the impact of my helplessness to fully sink in. Then, she took a cane from the things I'd been instructed to bring to the basement and walked slowly over to me. Without warning she began to beat me on my thighs and ass, laughing at my pathetic, squirming efforts to avoid the vicious blows.

Then she stopped, her breasts heaving from the effort and the sexual excitement of her power over me. After I recovered my wits, she walked to the table and produced something that looked like a small TV remote. "Do you know what I've locked around your little nutsack, darling?" I stammered something stupid and she cut me off with a shake of her head and a wave of her hand.

"It's an electroshock device; very useful in aversion therapy. We use it to forcefully root out unwanted or harmful behaviors. When I feel I'm not getting your full cooperation, I'll use it to get your attention. Do you understand?" I nodded mutely.

With that, she stood up and walked over to me. The rich aroma of leather and latex, along with the sight of her ample breasts straining to escape from her skin-tight catsuit flooded my senses. I was overcome with panic and tried desperately to get loose from the table, the cuffs rattling frantically against the immovable iron legs.

She looked down at me as though I were a small child, shook her head and rolled her eyes. "Oh darling, the more you assert your manhood, the more you struggle and fight me, the more I'll have to hurt you? Don't you understand that? Now. Let's see how this works... I've been dying to try it out. This dial is set on one at the moment; let's turn it up to three and give it a try?" Then she pointed at me and pressed the button.

Pain shot from my balls all the way down to my toes and back up through my spine and into my scalp. I made an involuntary whelping sound, like a dog being kicked in the nuts. She held the button for what seemed an eternity.

I was sweating and panting when she finally relented. Her malicious cackle was erotic and terrifying. "That was lovely... So much fun! Now you know what happens if you misbehave or defy me. I don't want to turn the dial any higher, but I most certainly will if necessary, so don't push me." I knew she meant it.

"Today is the first step in a long journey. There's going to be plenty of physical pain. No man can be broken without hard punishment. Some need more than others. I have a feeling you'll need plenty" As she said this she uncoiled a five foot whip and expertly cracked it in the air an inch from my ear, then snapped it again, letting the end rip into my upper thigh, then cracked it again so that it tore into my naked ass. The flash of excitement in her eyes was terrifying. "As you can see, I've developed an affinity for the tools of the trade. I'm very eager to savor the extended effect of this little devil on your naked back; but for today we're going to explore the psychological realm instead."

"As you know, men are raised from an early age to compete with each other. From sports, to the boardroom, and even in the locker room, sneaking a glance to see whose is bigger. Like all men, you think you're the alpha dog, showing off your beautiful wife, lording your authority over your subordinates at work. Why do you think I hide my erotic power behind all those dowdy pantsuits? Because I'm demure? Certainly not. No, I hide my sexuality because I want to deny you the satisfaction of making other men jealous.

"So, today, I'm going to forcibly strip away this false pretense of manliness you've been afflicted with. I'm going to reveal to you firsthand the power a true alpha male, how he naturally and easily dominates the pretenders and the weaker members of his gender. You're going to truly learn the hard way what an alpha male is all about.

Then she got her phone out. After much inaudible chatter and laughing that implied an intimate familiarity with the person on the other end, she turned to me, ending the conversation by saying "Jerry's all ready now, so come on over. Oh he's ready and willing, don't worry about that..."

A few minutes later the door upstairs slammed, followed by a heavy tread across the living room floor then down the stairs. It was our next door neighbor, Phil, whom I secretly loathed and regarded with intense jealousy. He was better at everything than me: better looking, more successful in his career, a terrific athlete, with gorgeous women constantly on his arm at parties and special events where our paths often crossed. To make matters worse, he had a casual air of dismissive superiority and an intolerable penchant for doling out sarcastic remarks that cut to the quick.

"Look who's here honey! It's Phil! Isn't that great? I know how much you like Phil!" Phil, chuckled stared down at me with an expression of satisfied contempt. "You look adorable in your little maid outfit. Maybe when we're done here, you can come over and clean my toilets while your wife and I have fun in my hot tub." Then I watched in horror as he turned to Sherri, pulled her close and kissed her deeply, his hands shamelessly exploring her irresistible curves.

As he turned to me I couldn't help staring at the emerging bulge in his jeans. Sherri noticed my gaze and said "Are you curious about Phil's penis, honey. Maybe you'd like a closer look...? Are you wondering if it's bigger than yours? Phil, would you be willing to show Jerry your cock?" Again I tried in vain to get loose from the handcuffs, and they laughed in unison at my pathetic efforts to escape. Phil began unzipping his pants and said "You know Jerry, I noticed you sneaking glances at my dick in the locker room after that charity golf event last May. One accidental glance I could overlook, but you were almost staring which made me think you're probably a secret fag who falls asleep secretly dreaming of a big dick up his ass."

Then he droped his pants to his ankles, revealing his enormous, partially erect cock. "There it is Buddy. No need to sneak around, stare all you want." He stepped closer to me and Sherri came up alongside him and put her arm around his waist. "Phil's straight, but I didn't have to ask twice when I told him I needed his help today. He's truly confident in his manhood and sexuality, so having a sissy like you lick and suck his cock doesn't bother him a bit."

Phil wasn't tall, probably three or four inches shorter than me, but he was powerfully built. And his cock wasn't just big, it was exquisite: thick, rock hard, at least three inches longer than mine, and roped with thick bulging veins. It looked almost sentient, as if it had a will of its own separate from the body it was attached to. By now, he was fully erect, visibly throbbing, with the bulging head pointing eagerly at Sherri's perfect latex clad breasts. "Why, Phil, I think he likes me!" Sherri said. They laughed and kissed deeply again. I quaked at the sight of Sherri's gloved hand teasing his cock to its full potential.

Then Sherri looked down at me and said, "Time to get busy Jerry."

Then he stood so close I could smell it. Sherri kissed him again, and Sherri said in a matter of fact tone "Phil likes to have his balls licked; especially way down deep at the base of his nutsack. Man or woman: doesn't matter, as long as it's an eager tongue raking across his hungry balls." She took my chin in her hands again, spit in my face, and hissed "I want you to lick my lover's balls for me..." "No!" I blurted out, and she instantly hit the button on the remote causing another jolt of hot electric agony. Tears streamed down my cheeks and I was blubbering stupidly, begging them to let me loose. Phil responded by poking me in the eye with the head of his cock and laughing at my pathetic efforts to escape. Sherri clearly enjoyed his sadistic mockery.

Phil groaned deeply as Sherri teased his anus with her pretty hands while I worked up and down his stubbly, firm scrotum with my aching tongue. "Phil shaved his balls for you this morning. I knew you'd prefer licking a nice, smooth scrotum. Say thank you, Jerry." I pulled away to catch my breath, looking up at Sherri imploringly. She looked back, held up the remote, and shook her head softly by way of warning. He chuckled maliciously as I croaked my gratitude for his ball grooming efforts.

"Now... Lick the bottom of his shaft... That's it; good.. all the way up and kiss the tip. "Thank master Philip for allowing you to taste his beautiful, hard penis!" I muttered my gratitude again. "Louder" he demanded, "Thank, you Master Philip for allowing me to please your cock" I responded, desperate to avoid another mind-blowing jolt. Phil humiliated me further by slapping me in the face with his impossibly stiff penis when I stopped licking to re-wet my tongue.

"Now. For the main event. A word of advice, though: if Phil feels your teeth you get shocked; If you pull away when I want you down deep, you get shocked; and if I have to shock you more than five times, I'll let him shove that big, eager dick of his in your virgin ass. And he'll do it, don't worry. So do as you're told and suck Phil until he's satisfied.

"Do you understand?"

"Yes," I whimpered.

"Good. Let's get started."

And with that Phil took me by the back of the head, commanding me to "open up!" and shoved his stiff, hot prick into the back of my throat. Tears streamed down my cheeks as I gagged again and again, Phil groaned deeply as he worked his cock in and out, clearly aroused by my humiliation and submission. Sherri started plunging her dildo into her pussy through an open zipper in her catsuit. Soon the room was filled with the sounds of my gagging and pleading, Phil's satisfied groans, and Sherri's shuddering orgasms.

I worked on Phil's cock for what seemed like an hour, trying my best to please him, hoping to induce orgasm and end my misery. But Phil's stamina was too much and he held back, savoring my efforts to make him cum. Finally, he pulled out, slapped me hard across my face with his open hand and said "I'm going to fuck your wife now, you worthless little pussy." Sherri laid back on the couch, spread her legs high in the air eagerly, and I watched in horror as he got on top and eased his enormous tool slowly into her dripping pussy. The sight of her boots in the air, Phil pounding her forcefully and expertly, along with the sounds of bodies slapping and animal gruntgs made me weep and beg them to stop.

But my pathetic whimpering protests only egged them on.

Finally, after I'd lost count of Sherri's orgasms, Phil stood up. Sherri led him by his massive cock over to me and stroked it right in front of my nose; her gloved hand expertly coaxing him to the brink of climax.

Finally, Phil's powerful thighs began to quiver, he leaned his head back, groaned deeply, and let go. Three thin, watery shots dribbled to the floor. I felt a massive sense of relief that I was to be spared the humiliation of Phil's cum on my face.

But he wasn't done. Sherri shifted gears, expertly stroking him while gently teasing his anus with her gloved fingers. His whole body involuntarily shuddered and he grunted from somewhere deep in his powerful sternum. Suddenly, rope after rope of hot, thick spunk exploded from his bucking member. I tried to turn away, but

Phil held my head tight as Sherri expertly timed her strokes to induce one jizz-blasting spasm after another.

When he was finally done, his thick, potent spunk was stringing from my nose and chin. I could feel it turning cold already in my hair. My left eye was burning and glued shut from his salty load, but from my other eye I saw them looking down at me, deeply satisfied by my total degradation and humiliation.

12