A Mother's Help Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
775 Followers

Bud felt the first signs of her orgasm come from deep inside her body as the walls of her silky soft pussy began to close around his hard shaft squeezing it tighter and tighter. Her pussy and they way she was using it was making his cock harden with excitement. Suddenly Angie's body began to shake and tremble as she lifted them higher up off the bed! Her mouth opened as if to scream but nothing came out. Her body froze in mid air and then began to pump and pump and pump and pump as it shook uncontrollably. The waves of pleasure she was receiving from Bud's cock fucking her so hard and fast made her cry out as she began to orgasm.

Feeling it coming on fast she whispered in Bud's ear: "Cum. Cum for me baby. .Cum inside me. . . fill me with your love baby. . .cum with me! OHHHH!! BUDDD!!"

He could feel it too. Her hot nipples buried against his chest, her warm breath coming in gasps now against his neck as she tried to get enough air into her lungs. She could feel the head of Bud's cock pushing on her cervix into the opening of her birth canal. He could feel her pussy walls tighten even more making it difficult for him to continue to move in and out of her body. Angie felt contractions deep inside her body as she climaxed longer than she could ever remember. The pleasure of his hard long shaft was too much for her. She squeezed him tighter still! So tight it became too much for him. He moaned one last time and began to cum.

Bud got harder and thicker and hotter inside Angie's body! She had never felt so full. She couldn't imagine how anything in life could be more enjoyable. The orgasm she was having continued and continued for such a long time. Actually it seemed that when one climax ended, another started immediately behind it. No, that wasn't exactly right! It was like one long, very long orgasm. She closed her eyes and cried out from the pleasure of her lover's cock saying: "Yes baby, cum in me. Oh God, I'm cumming again. Oh yes cumming and cummmmmmmming, and cummmmmmmming!! GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!! BUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!"

Bud moaned as his cum filled balls tightened to the point that it almost hurt. "Ohhhhhhh GOD.YESSSSS," he moaned as he pumped his seed out of his cock and poured it into Angie's sucking and squeezing pussy.

"Yes, yes, yes, cum in meeeee." she screamed.

Bud answered Angie as his body pumped more and more of his cum deep into her body. It felt like his guts were being emptied into Angie's body as the pleasure continued for both of them. The cum hurtled from his balls and up the long shaft like a rocket. Shot after shot after wonderful shot pumped into her. He strained and grunted as his semen shot from the hole in the cock head and covered Angie's womb completely. Her pussy cannel filled with his white thick juice. There was so much it quickly began to overflow out her pussy and ran down the crack of her ass forming a small puddle on the bed under her.

Angie continued to moan and roll her head from side to side as Bud continued to drill and ram his cock into her. She tried to say something. But it was more of a moan sounding like: "Cum. Cum, Cum! Give me all of it baby! Cum in me. Cum inside me. Ohhh Yes! Oh yes Bud! I can feel it baby. Oh god you feel so good. It feels so warm inside me baby. OH FUCK YES BABY!"

Bud let out a long breath of air as he felt the last of his sperm empty into her. She was panting now like a dog in heat. He was now the one gasping for more air. Angie finally lowered her ass back on to the bed. But, she kept her legs wrapped around Bud. They lay there until he was completely deflated.

She felt his slippery cock slowly slid out of her pussy and then she dropped her legs back on the bed. He stroked her face and kissed her gently as their lust faded and their passion subsided a little. He finally rolled off of her and they held each other telling each what they felt in their hearts.

Angie knew now that Bud was the one she wanted to be with but she was married and won't leave her husband. Bud knew Angie was the best fuck he had ever had and wanted her to stay with him all the time. But, she finally told him: "No. I have a very sick father at home and need to get back and take care of him. My mother doesn't live with us. In fact she is down here at the beach tonight." She knew it wasn't the truth. She said: "What time is it?"

Bud said: " It's 6 PM. Let's go get something to eat. You are sending the night aren't you Angie?"

She smiled and told him: "Yes. OK Let's get something to eat."

After a quick shower together and some wonderful oral sex from Bud, they went to the place Angie had told her mom about and hoped that she would be there. Sure enough Betty and her lover were sitting in a booth in a corner. Angie made out like she didn't se her. When they got a table, Betty came to the table. She said: "Well look who's here! How's my baby daughter?"

Angie smiled and said: "Mom! What are you doing here?"

Betty smiled and said: "Having dinner what else?"

Angie introduced Bud to her and he stood and took her hand. Betty was impressed. She said: "Why don't you join us? How have you been Angie?"

Angie looked at Bud and he smiled and said: "Sure we would love to."

The told the waitress they were going to move to the booth and she helped them with the plates and dinnerware. Angie was introduced to Betty's man Jack. He took her hand and said: "Daughter! You two could pass for twins or at least sisters!"

They all laughed at the old line. Jack was very nice and the dinner went great. The four of them really hit it off! Before they knew it almost 2 hours had passed. Finally Betty stood up and said she had to visit the lady's room. Angie went with her.

Inside Angie smiled and Betty smiled and they held hands. Angie told her mom that Jack was very nice and very good looking. Betty told Angie that Bud was beautiful! They both laughed when Angie said: "Yea he is isn't he! And he is so kind and sweet and WOW can he make love! He drives me wild mom!"

Betty smiled and took her daughter's hand saying: "Now remember what I told you baby girl. Don't fall in love with his because of his cock giving you what you need! He's your life ring while your husband Frank is away all those months. That's all Angie! Stay simple and be careful!"

Angie shook her head yes and said: "I remember mom! But I have to work on not calling him by his name when we make love. I keep forgetting!"

Betty said: "Practice even when you're not in bed. Always call him babe or something like that. Always! OK?"

Angie smiled and kissed her mother on the cheek!

Betty kissed her back and said: "We better get back to the table before they really miss us. Don't want to give them to much time together, I'm sure they have been chatting about us too!" They both laughed again.

At the table Jack was pay the bill for all of them at Bud's protest! Betty said: "We invited you so we got the bill! You guys can buy the next time."

Bud said: "OK! But, I want a next time you guys!"

They laughed and said Angie and Betty would set it up when they could. They all said their good-byes and Bud and Angie walked back to his house. Betty and Jack got into their car and drove off. Jack said: "She is gorgeous Betty, a real beauty, just like her mother. She looks just you when we first me all those years ago. Remember?"

Betty smiled and asked: "Yes Jack I will always remember. So I bet you would you love to get between her young smooth soft thighs. Just like you do my old ones?"

He laughed and said: "Well Betty I love your old thighs. But in reality, what man wouldn't want your daughter if he had a chance? What makes you ask me that?"

Betty laughed and said: "Well what would you say if I told you we may had a four way one of these days Jack? You just never know what I will come up with."

He slowed the car and then pulled it over to the side of the road. He looked at Betty and said: "Are you serious? You want to have a four way with two 20 year olds! They will kill both of us!"

Betty laughed until she cried but in the back of her brain she was deadly serious. She wanted to see how Bud could make her daughter this happy! And, she was sure Jack would jump at the chance to fuck her beautiful daughter. She said: "Well it's just an idea Jack. But, if you could, I know you would."

He got a huge smiled and looked at her. He said: "What do you have going on in that evil brain of yours now my sweet love?"

She said: "Just a little fucking and sucking that's all!"

Jack pulled away and they headed to the hotel.

Back at Bud's house she was taking off her slacks as she said: "Now it's time for a long relaxing bath! Care to join me babe?"

Bud smiled and said: "I don't know how relaxing it is going to be but hell yes!"

They walked hand and hand into his big bathroom. She filled the tub as Bud got the drinks. She yelled: "By the way! My mom thinks you are beautiful!" She laughed as he came back with two glassed and a hard on! She smiled and said: "Now how am I going to relax with something that beautiful in the tub with me. You know I will want to sit on it!"

Bud took her in his arms and as they stepped into the warm water he told her to just lay back against him and enjoy the loving he was going to give her. He said: "But first Angie, Sit down on my cock and rest against me baby! God Angie, you are so beautiful."

Angie waited util Bud sat down in the water with his cock sticking up and out of it. She smiled as she lowered her body down over it and felt the head slowly slip into her pussy lips spreading them wider and wider. Then she felt the head slide in and then finally the long hard shaft. Once he felt her body sitting on his, he slowly pulled her back against him. He was fully inside her as they lay there in the water. Bud stroked her breasts as she wiggled on his cock deep inside her body. She turned her head and said: "Oh Bud! This feels like heaven. Fuck me slow tonight I want it to last until dawn."

He turned her head and kissed her gently as he lifted his hips up and down sliding about 2 or 3 inches in and out of her pussy. They made small waves in the tub as he gently fuck her over and over and over again. This night would last a very long time before either one of them climaxed. Angie lay against her lover eyes closed and moaned each time she felt his cock slide in and out of her body! Yes! This was so good, so warm and so relaxing! She would let him fuck her like this for as long as each of them could control their selves. She lobed his cock! As she lay there she began to wonder how her mother was fucking her lover tonight, wondered how big Jack's cock was, and how he was as a lover? She would try to remember and ask her mom one day. Her body was reacting to Bud's slow long fucking. Soon she know she wouldn't be able to hold off, she would cum so hard she smiled to herself. Thanks mom for your help.

At the same time betty had already had two orgasms and was humping up and down on Jack big cock screaming again as he filled her to the womb! She knew she was going to try and get her daughter to try Jack. Try him and see just how good he was. Then she would have a chance to get fucked by Angie's lover. She squeezed her pussy lips together and moaned: "Fuck me deep baby! I'm going to cum again now! Oh GOD! Y E S!!"

NeedYou
NeedYou
775 Followers
12