A Mother's Sin Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cindyexposed
cindyexposed
2,356 Followers

Straddling my son's torso, I raised and lowered myself, attempting to push more of his intruding erection deeper inside me with each penetration. But in this position, he was penetrating me too deeply; I was pressing down further on each stroke trying to take more and more of my son.

In a moment of adolescent impatience, Gary arched his hips up as I was pressing down on him, forcing the large head of his cock to pry me open suddenly and painfully.

"Oh, shit, ouch!" I screeched. "Gary hold still. That hurts. You're me in too deep." I was straining on my toes astride him, trying to hold him at bay as the searing pain burned deep in my womb. I panted as the pain slowly began to subside.

"Baby, you are too big to just plunge inside me like that. Let me control the penetration until I can get used to your size. You don't want to hurt me, do you?"

Gary shook his head as though he understood

As I chastised him, I could feel his penis flex and pulse inside me. The very thought that he was so large that his mommy needed to 'adjust to his size' seemed to arouse him. I was quickly learning that I could arouse my son with words alone. Talking to him about his body, or my body, evoked a physical response from him. Reminding him that I was his mommy while he penetrated me seemed to drive him to the edge, if not over it. That would be handy information to have as our sexual relationship developed further.

I started to slowly lower myself again, taking more of him, as the pain subsided. It took me five or six additional tries before I could take all of Gary's meaty penis inside me. By the time I had accommodated the entire rod I was responding to the deep penetration. I knew I was going to be able to reach another climax with my son. He filled me completely.

In this position, the large head was rubbing against the front wall of my vagina, pressing into my womb, and stimulating my g-spot. Gary reached up and placed his hands on my tiny breasts on top of my bra and shirt. He pushed me backwards, into a sitting position astride him. By doing this, by forcing me more 'upright', he was making the contact of his large cock head against my front uterus wall more pronounced deep inside me.

I was not going to last long in this position; I could feel my orgasm starting to build as I moved to grind myself against my son's beautiful cock that was buried deep inside me.

"Oh baby, you are going to make me cum...your are going to make your mommy cum on your erect penis...God, you feel good inside me..."

It was strange, but even as my son was fucking me, I felt uncomfortable using slang terms. I naturally referred to his penis rather than his cock; and my vagina rather than my pussy. I could allow my son to fuck me, but I could not say the words 'fuck', 'cock' or 'pussy'. I know this sound strange, maybe even perverse; but it was how I felt. But I soon realized that as my orgasm approached, I would get over this hang-up about using improper words with my son.

Since we were in a hotel room, and I did not know who was in either of the adjacent rooms. I was trying to control the volume of my moaning as I felt the climax get nearer and nearer; but it was hard not to scream out at that moment.

I felt the first wave of pleasure crash through my core. "Oh baby, fuck me...I am cumming..." I hissed as I fucked my son. I did not even realize I said it at the time.

Gary leaned forward, and started to stand up as I started to cum, taking me with him, lifting both of us as though I was little more than a light doll impaled on his massive rod. I braced myself on his shoulders and wrapped my legs around his torso and he stood, his erect penis still very, very deep inside me. He did this move almost effortlessly; he was a large, strong man who easily lifted his small, petite mother.

I looked over into the mirror and saw our image, my son and me, coupled together. The image was seared into my memory. The very thought of it arouses me now, as I write this story. I could see the large, latex sheathed cock straining up from Gary's groin and penetrating my pussy. Gary's large muscular arms held me in place, as I clutched his broad shoulders with my arms. My nipples stood proudly on my tiny 34B cup breasts, poking through my bra and t-shirt.

It is the most erotic sight I have ever seen. And it remains a most vivid image in my 'mind's eye' even today.

I squeezed my vagina to give my son's erection a 'hug', and said, "I love you, Gary; I love you so much."

Gary 's erection pulsed and stretched me as he responded, "Mom, I love you too...more than you know..."

Now in a standing position, Gary was free to rock his hips and pound his dick into my tiny little pussy. Soon, he was slapping his dick up into me, sending me bouncing upward and catching me by my hips with his strong hands with each thrust. He would then position me to be impaled violently once again.

Each sudden, powerful plunge of Gary's rock hard cock into my open, wet vagina impaled my womb with the head of his cock, and sent another wave of pleasure crashing through me. I was having my first true multiple orgasm. I simply could not stop cumming. I was bouncing up and down, babbling an incoherent wave of moans, pleas and obscenities as I had one long continuous orgasm.

"Oh...I am cumming baby...oh shit, I can't take it...oh...fuck me...harder...Oh I need to stop..." I was babbling complete nonsense as wave upon wave of orgasm overtook me. "Baby, can you cum with me? Can you cum inside me?"

With that question, Gary began pounding me harder; actually slamming his hips against me. I knew my baby was preparing to unload inside me as my entire uterus spasmed in orgasmic delight.

"Oh cum for me baby." I hissed. "Pump your mommy full..." I wanted my son to cum with me; to share my orgasm this way.

Gary's loins stiffened suddenly and his massive hands held my hips in place as I felt his erection spasm and pulse against my waiting womb. I knew Gary was erupting inside of me, and I liked it. I liked it a lot.

I could feel the massive pulsing of his erection inside of me as my vagina spasmed, grasping my son's penis in attempt to milk every single drop of my son's seed.

After several minutes of his cock unloading in me, Gary walked towards the bed, carrying me, my legs around his torso, with me still impaled on his cock. We collapsed on the bed, Gary on top of me, with his erection still deep inside of me. He was remaining firm despite having cum. We lay there panting, trying to catch our breath, sweat dripping from each of us.

"Kiss me." I said. And Gary leaned forward and kissed me deeply and passionately. I squeezed his cock with my vagina and could feel it pulse and thicken inside of me in response.

As Gary's tongue entered my mouth, his penis began moving inside of me slightly. I moaned encouragement and his began sliding in and out of me slowly. Was my baby was going to fuck me again?

I was happy and content.

"Can you get there again, baby? I want you to cum in me again if you can." I encouraged. But Gary was not going to cum again quite yet. I guess even a 18 year old has some limits. Three orgasms in the past two hours appeared to be his limit. He remained hard, but he was not ready for another climax quite yet.

He was just gently cuddling with me, while is penis remained erect and we remained coupled together. I was in total bliss. I have never felt more loved or content.

Some time later, we drifted off to sleep while still in each others arms. While we dozed, he slipped from my vagina.

An hour or so later, I awoke to find, his penis was still encased in the rubber, and this time it was intact. I removed the condom from his penis while he slept. While I removed the used condom, he barely stirred.

I walked to the bathroom to dispose of the used prophylactic. Before doing so, I placed me finger inside the rubber and extracted some of his semen on my fingers. I inhaled my son's scent with satisfaction. I love the scent of Gary's sperm. I flushed the condom and returned to bed with Gary.

We slept soundly, in the same bed. Tomorrow I would start to sort out what all this meant, but tonight, I was sleeping in the arms of my son, the man whom I loved more than anything in this world.

A Mother's Sin - Chapter 5 - we head home after the funeral

cindyexposed
cindyexposed
2,356 Followers
12