A Moveable Feast Ch. 03

Story Info
A memorable meal.
986 words
4.57
2.2k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the orgasm finished rippling through my body I began to laugh in a combination of relief and joy. Clarence stroked my cheek while smiling down at me and said, "Are you a happy girl?"

"How could I not be?" I answered.

Clarence stepped away from the platform and said, "You still have an admirer that would like to make you even more happy, in fact by the look of it you still have three admirers that still want to make you happy."

And that was when I noticed two chocolate covered penises being presented to each side of my face. After a short laugh at that I looked down and saw the third man, the one that had yet to enter me pick up a basting brush and began to paint his penis in chocolate as well.

"No, no please don't do that. I'm not sure it would be a good idea. Please bring it here and let me lick that chocolate off before you enter me."

"Of course, whatever Madame wishes," was his response.

A few minutes later I found myself deliciously multitasking, alternating sucking the chocolate off of the two cocks on each side of my head while thrusting up to meet the one filling me so completely. Slowly but relentlessly I could feel a second orgasm began to build while trying to concentrate on the two cocks I was trying to simultaneously fellate. The entire situation seemed like too much and for that reason I pulled the heads of both cocks into my mouth at once.

The second orgasm hit with such surprising force that I heard both men murmur in pleased shock as my mouth clamped down on their now pulsating cocks and suddenly I found myself choking on semen as it flooded into my mouth.

I turned to the side and spit out the semen I could not swallow and after finally regaining some degree of composure, (hard to do when you're nude on a platform and have just had sex with four strange men) said, "Gentlemen I need a break."

Clarence handed me a glass of chilled Cristal and said, "Do you want to take a break or would you like to go back to the hotel?"

"Would you consider me a complete slut if I told you there are still a few fantasies I would like to fulfill tonight?"

"As long as you're my complete slut my little salope it is fine." Clarence answered with a smile.

"Then if you don't mind do you know the French equivalent for 'air tight'?"

Clarence laughed at that and said, "My French is not that good you greedy girl, but I'm sure these three remaining gentlemen, if still capable, will figure it out."

For the first time one of the men spoke saying, "Monsieur I speak excellent English and know the term, as I'm sure the other two do as well, but I as we say je suis tres desole...I am finished."

I laughed and looked at Clarence and said, "I think you will just have to, how do we say....fill in."

Clarence helped me off the platform and embraced me in a loving kiss. My body felt like an electric vibration was running through it as we stood there and kissed. For a moment I was oblivious to the others and my universe was simply this wonderful man whose hardness I could feel pushing against me through his suit. That was when I said, "You realize that only you among my admirers still have clothing on."

"I will have to rectify that." Was his response.

"Oh, does that mean you will be the one to take that end?" I laughed.

"No my love. I prefer to see your face when you are totally filled with cock." Was his answer. And with that he finished removing his clothing and laid down on the platform with his erect penis standing at attention for me as I straddled it.

I could feel him filling me and at that point no one else in the room existed but the two of us and I could not stop myself from saying with overwhelming emotion, "I love you, oh my god I love you so much!"

Clarence said nothing in return and I immediately felt stupid for that moment of total vulnerability but before I could dwell on that emotion I felt a cock applying a steady and gentle pressure against my anus.

Slowly, ever so slowly I could feel myself opening up to that insistent pressure and then, for the first time in my life, I could feel two cocks filling me completely separated by only a thin membrane of tissue. Both men remained still in me for a long time as I adjusted to that feeling of complete fulfillment and then ever so slowly began to move within me.

At first they alternated their movements. When Clarence entered me the other man withdrew all but the head of his penis and when he withdrew Clarence whose penis head was waiting in anticipation would reenter me. Then Clarence said simply, "Ensemble."

And both men stayed fully in me while Clarence gave me a deep and emotional kiss and said, "I love you as well my sex goddess. I love you for being so completely uninhibited and honest in your surrender to sensuality. I want to make you happy in everyway and if that means from time-to-time the help of several others they will only be my tools in making you happy."

I smiled down at this wonderful man and said with a happy smile, "So you will still respect after this, after I become air tight? and raised up my head opening my mouth in full acceptance of the third cock.

As my mouth came down around the third cock I heard Clarence groan and then he said, "Will you marry me my sweet dessert?"