A Naked Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our tongues were fucking each others mouths now, pumping as we kissed, as our passion rose again, as our hands explored each other. I ran my hand down her side, down her body to her hip, feeling her curves, down further along the side of her leg. Nicki moved so that her firm breasts were against me, her nipples pressing into my chest, hard like two little pebbles.

I ran my hand back to her hip, and then down onto her belly. I traced a finger around her belly button. I felt her gasp against my mouth as I flattened my hand to her body and slid it slowly downwards. I brushed my hand across the hair sprinkled at the base of her belly, feeling her heat, her wetness, as she slipped her hand between us to pull on my rapidly hardening cock.

With our mouths still crushed together, I eased onto my back, pulling Nicki with me, our hot bodies slipping against each other as she straddled me, her pussy pressing down against my cock.

With the easiest of movements she pushed her hips down towards me, her pussy lips seeming to open up to swallow my now hard cock, to draw me back into her body as her tongue thrust into my mouth. I pushed upwards, driving my cock deeper into her body as I held her hips. We sighed together, our lips parting at last, as I buried myself deep inside her pussy.

She pushed herself up on her arms, her hands each side of my shoulders, her hips rocking and pressing down onto me, her nipples brushing my chest. I pushed up to meet her, our bodies moving rhythmically together as we fucked each other. Our movements were slow at first, but speeded up as our need, our desire, overtook us again.

I slid my hands over her bum, caressing her, my fingers tracing the tight gap between her firm cheeks, exploring the hidden delights within. She dipped her head so that we could kiss, my hands running up her back and then around her to cup her pert breasts, to rub and pinch her small, dark nipples.

My cock plunged into her body over and over again, my hips driving up to meet hers, as her pussy caressed me, welcomed me into her body. She moved her hands, reaching up to rest them on the wall above my head.

Her body was now more stretched out, her hips pressing down harder, her back arched, her breasts above me, their shape perfect, her nipples begging to be sucked. I reached up for her, my hands back on her bum as I sucked hard on one nipple, and then the other, tasting her, sucking her, nipping her, our bodies moving as one as we fucked harder, faster.

Her breathing became heavier, more ragged, as another orgasm built. Her mouth was open as I drove into her, my balls slapping against me as she pushed her hips up hard to meet me, as she bounced up and down along my length. I reached for her hips, her skin hot to touch. She screamed as she came, as I pushed up to fuck her hard through her climax, as my aching balls drove my cum into her as I came.

I could feel her juices hot on my cock as my thick cum poured into her. Our hot, wet bodies stuck together as we held each other, as she slumped down on top of me, both of us gasping for breath, our bodies locked together as one, both of us tingling as pleasure ran through us. We separated slowly. Lying side by side, we looked at each other.

“Wow,” was all she said, laughing.

I moved first, rolling over to grab the beers, sitting up to pass one to Nicki. We clinked our bottles in a silent toast, and then drank deeply, both of us thirsty, watching each other. We finished the bottles quickly, and I then watched as Nicki walked back through to the kitchen to get some more, marvelling at her beautiful, lithe body.

It seemed to be ages before she came back, but when she did she brought with her a bowl of freshly cooked shell fish. We sat on the bed cross legged, facing each other, and shared the food, before sipping our beer and chatting. We enjoyed our closeness, knowing we both wanted more, but happy for now to savour being together.

Once the bottles were empty, Nicki took mine from me and reached over to put them on the table at the side of the bed. Her body was pressed against mine as she leant over me. She moved slowly, using her weight to ease me onto my back. She kissed me quickly on the lips, and then snuggled up to me, moving to kiss her way downwards, showering me with soft, light kisses on my neck, my chest.

She looked up at me.

“Lie back – and relax,” she ordered.

I did as I was told, putting my hands behind my head and settling down into the soft bed, my eyes closed.

I felt her lips on me, on my chest, and then my nipples, sucking me, softly at first, and then harder, more insistently. Her tongue flicked across my hard nipples, rocking them from side to side as she sucked. Her kisses continued, across my belly, onto my thighs. I opened my eyes and looked down in amazement as my cock started to respond already as she used her lips, her tongue, her mouth to tease me, to lick and suck me, to excite me.

I moaned as she made her way around my hardening cock, kissing me around my belly, my thighs, my groin – but never on my cock, my balls. I reached for her, but she moved, pushing my hands away, avoiding me. And then – at last – her lips settled softly on the tip of my cock. She flicked her tongue across me my cock head, and then giggled as my cock jerked of its own accord.

Nicki crawled back up the bed and kissed me, her hand on my cock, stroking my hardness. I held her to me, kissing her hard, my tongue in her mouth as she sucked on it, until she broke free, and began to kiss her way down my body again. She kissed around my neck, under my chin, and onto my chest – soft, delicate kisses that sent a tingle through me. She crawled on top of me as she moved further down, her breasts and nipples now firmly against me, her body slipping easily over mine.

She licked my nipples, then bit them hard, and then kissed and sucked them better as I cried out. She moved down to my stomach, kissing me as she went. My cock slid between her breasts as she got lower. She dipped her head, and gently licked the tip of my cock, her tongue poking at the eye.

She slid lower still, taking the head of my cock, and then much of my length, into her warm mouth. She sucked on me, and licked me, and then teasingly started to slide back up my body. She rolled across and lay at my side, reaching for my cock, for my balls. She held me in her hand, gently stroking me up and down. We kissed deeply, passionately. Her strokes became firmer, faster, hand a blur as she wanked me.

My breathing became harsher, as I thrust against her hand movements. She moved, and knelt over me again, her hands never stopping, my cock pointing up between her breasts, her pussy hot and wet against my thigh. It didn’t take long, and with a cry I came, my cum shooting out in an arc, landing on her breasts, between her breasts.

She squeezed her breasts around my cock, making a sexy valley that was wet and slippery from my cum. She pumped me harder into that valley, holding my cock, her breasts, ensuring that she took all I had to offer. Finally, she leant over and sucked on me, drawing out the last drops of cum.

She lay back down beside me, my cum dribbling between her breasts. I leant over and licked her breasts, tasting my cum on them. I drew some cum onto my tongue, and then kissed her again, sharing the taste. She held me to her, laughing as my cum smeared across my chest, across her breasts.

She lay back with a sensual sigh, and a huge smile. I leant over and kissed her, my hand on her flat belly. I ran my hand over her skin, tracing circles around her perfectly formed navel before moving slowly down to her pussy mound. I stroked her silky hair. She moaned as my fingertip found her prominent clit, as I rocked her sensitive nub of rubbery flesh from side to side, as I felt her wetness, her desire. I rubbed her clit gently, all the time leaning over her to suck on her nipples, on her breasts, tasting my cum on her.

Easing my mouth away from her breasts, I moved slowly down her body, kissing her, tasting her. I started at her breasts, before nibbling gently along the line of her rib cage. I moved over her belly, kissing her, licking her, poking my tongue into her navel. I kissed my way down to her pussy, kissing all over her pubic mound, but not touching her hot, wet slit.

I moved off the end of the bed to kneel between her legs. Now she moved her knees, exposing more fully her beautiful pussy. Her hair was cut short, her lips and clit pink and wet in contrast to her tanned skin.

I planted a soft kiss on her clit, and felt her push up towards me as a moan escaped her lips. I pulled back slightly and turned to kiss the soft skin on the inside of her thighs. I looked at her as I did so, teasing her as she had teased me. I kissed up and down each thigh, soft kisses, before kissing her clit again, this time harder.

I massaged her with my tongue in a slow circular motion, before running my tongue downwards, past her pussy, to her small, puckered hole. I flicked my tongue along the tight little ridges I found there before sliding back up. This time I sucked on her lips, drawing them into my mouth, first one, then the other, and then both together. I felt her squirm under me as I plunged my tongue into her hot, wet pussy, into her body.

I fucked her hard with my tongue, sliding my hands under her firm buttocks and pulling her hard to my mouth. She bucked her hips to meet me, her hands rubbing her breasts and pinching her nipples. I clamped my mouth around her, sucking her, fucking her with my tongue. I slid a finger into her, fucking her deeply with it as I sucked harder, as she pulled my head to her, as she rubbed herself hard against me.

Her orgasm hit her quickly, running through her with a violent tremor. She cried out, almost screaming. She grabbed my hair, holding me so tight against her pussy that I could barely breathe. She ground herself against me, my tongue still inside her, her juices pouring out of her.

Gradually her grip softened and her body relaxed. I licked and kissed her gently, easing her back to earth. I moved back up the bed and held her, our hot, damp bodies pressed close together.

I must have dozed off then, as when I opened my eyes it was dark outside. Nicki was gone, but I could hear a shower running somewhere. I got up and went through to the bathroom. Nicki was in the shower cubicle. She was stood with her face to the water spray, sweeping her hair back with her hands, her breasts pushing forward, the water cascading off her sensual body. My cock started to react to the sexy view just as Nicki spotted me.

“Come on in,” she called, pushing the cubicle door open.

I squeezed into the shower cubicle and took her into my arms. Her body was already slippery from the water, and felt incredibly sensual against me. I ran my hands up and down her back, squeezing her bum when I reached there. She did the same to me, before turning around so that I could reach around and give her breasts a slow, sensual and very soapy wash. I ran my hands over every inch of her, before she returned the favour, concentrating on my cock and bum.

We stood for ages, kissing, holding each other as the water poured over us, before stepping out. Nicki passed me a towel before grabbing one herself. We dried each other carefully. I pulled her to me, but she pushed me away with a laugh, promising that she would be through to the bedroom as soon as she had sorted her hair out. It already looked good to me, but I left her to it and went back to the bedroom. I lay on the bed, my hands behind my head, my eyes closed, and thought my day, of the fun to come

A hot, wet mouth descended on my cock. I sighed and wriggled my hips as her tongue lapped at my balls, before running slowly up my rapidly hardening length. My cock head slipped into her warm mouth, her tongue flicking over me – just as another mouth kissed me, as another tongue thrust past my lips and into my mouth.

My eyes shot open as Nicki lifted her lips from mine. Wide eyed I looked past her – and saw Abi looking up at me, my cock in her mouth. I could see her heavy breasts, her tanned and sexy body.

Nicki moved away from the side of the bed where she had been stood to lean over and kiss me, and went to stand behind Abi. She leant over, Abi’s bum against her belly, her pussy, and reached around for her full breasts.

As Abi sucked me deeper into her mouth, I could see Nicki rolling Abi’s big, erect nipples between her fingers and thumbs, I could see her lightly pinching the rubbery flesh. Abi eased my cock out of her mouth, and pushed it flat to my body. She ran her wet tongue along my length, down to my balls and beyond. I pulled my knees up and apart, exposing more.

She repeated her movements, but this time more slowly, lingering at certain places, her tongue wet and sensual against me. Her eyes, bright and smiling, were still on mine as she held my cock flat and popped first one, and then the other, ball into her mouth, sucking on them, rolling them around her mouth, licking them.

Her tongue ran back up my length, my cock slipping back into her mouth. She sucked hard, drawing half of me into her. With one hand she wanked me slowly, complimenting her wet sucking. With her other hand she cupped and caressed my balls, squeezing them gently, before probing my ass with her finger tip.

Behind her, I could see Nicki moving. Abi sucked me deep into her mouth as Nicki plunged her fingers into Abi’s pussy from behind. Abi sucked me harder still as Nicki finger fucked her, her other hand rubbing Abi’s clit.

“Fuck me,” Abi gasped, my cock dropping from her mouth as she crawled up my body.

I reached for her breasts, feeling their weight, their size, their passion, in my hands. My cock was long and rigid. I felt Nicki’s hands on me, guiding me into Abi’s soaking pussy. As I sucked Abi’s large, rubbery nipples into my mouth, she sank down with a sigh onto my cock, pushing down on me to take my entire length into her pussy.

She sat up, her nipple leaving my mouth with a “pop”. She pushed down harder, my cock deep inside her, her hot pussy throbbing and squeezing around me.

As Abi began to move up and down my length, Nicki swung her leg across my body, to sit on my chest. She slid backwards, her wet pussy rubbing juice across my chest before settling at my mouth. I licked her pussy again, sucking on her lips, my arms around her, pulling her to me.

She lent against the wall above the bed, balancing herself as I pulled her to me, as Abi slid up and down, as I thrust into her, the bed shaking under our movements. I reached for Nicki’s breasts, savouring their shape, their firmness. I rubbed her nipples, teasing them, rubbing them between my finger and thumb. Abi leant forward, reaching round to join me in enjoying Nicki’s amazing breasts.

I sensed that Abi would come quickly, so I thrust up into her, meeting her body as it moved downwards, watching as her breasts bounced wildly, as she held them, rubbing her nipples. I sucked on Nicki’s sweet tasting pussy. Nicki pushed herself harder to me as Abi’s cry’s got louder, as she came, as her juices poured from her. Her movements slowed, her pussy clinging to me, her panting filling the room, until she climbed away from me.

She pulled Nicki back along my body. I felt her wet pussy smearing its juices down my chest and stomach again, and then my cock was immediately surrounded by another hot, wet pussy.

The feeling was incredible, moving so swiftly from one pussy to another. With a grin Abi kissed me, before taking her turn to sit across me. But she turned to face Nicki, pushing her ass back towards me, exposing her bum and pussy to my mouth, to my tongue. As Nicki took my cock deep inside her body, the girls reached for each other’s breasts, leaning forward to kiss.

I stroked my tongue from Abi’s puckered hole to her clit, running along her wet slit, into her pussy, tasting her sweet juices for the first time. I sucked her wet, juicy lips, and fucked her with my tongue. Both girls were pushing down on me, matching the upward thrusts of my cock and tongue.

My balls were on fire, my cum hot inside them. I groaned, and Nicki pushed harder, faster. With a cry I came, great fountains of cum shorting deep inside her. She cried out as well, and pressed down hard, burying me inside her, her pussy clenched around me. Finally, Abi moaned into Nicki’s soft lips, pushing her pussy down before relaxing against me, her passion spent for now.

We slowly separated, and cuddled up. The unmistakable smell of sex filled the room, our bodies were wet with cum and juices. We lay breathless together, and then slept.

When I woke up it was morning. Abi was nowhere to be seen. Nicki was curled up, her back to me. I cuddled up to her, my cock reacting slowly to her nakedness. I settled my cock between her bum cheeks and held her, leaning forward to kiss her neck, her shoulders, as she woke up. We made love then, long into the morning before heading for the beach.

And that’s how it was for the next six wonderful days. We made love, went to the beach, and enjoyed being together. Abi always joined us on the beach – and occasionally in our bed.

And then my holiday was over, and I had to return home.

But Nicki is due home next week – and she’s got my number.

Will she ring me? Do Naked Encounters last?

Let’s hope so.

12