A Nerds Last Laugh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt my balls start to boil, and I knew I wasn't going to last long. Honestly, my still semi virgin brain never even considered the idea of pulling out. Renee didn't seem to want it either as she yanked on my shirt, pulling me deeper into her.

"FFFFUUUCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK" I roared as I drove so deep I swore the head of my cock pressed into her spongy cervix.

I felt my cock jerk deep inside her gut as my balls released; the first hot blast of cum washing her walls and womb. Her eyes popped open even wider and she stared at me for a brief second.

"Holy shit" she gasped as she felt the first thick wad pump into her.

"I love YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" Renee screamed as her body convulsed a second time.

Releasing my shirt, her arms gave out as her upper body collapsed down until her head was resting on the guy's chest under her. The poor bastard was out cold while his girlfriend splattered him with her hot juices a second time.

I felt a second spasm and then a third in my balls as I filled her with my hot seed. For a guy who had not had sex in his entire twenty-four years of life; I was unloading my balls for the second time in almost as many weeks.

I released my grip on her hips, and her body slowly tilted forward. With an obscene slurp, her cum soaked pussy slid off my cock and she collapsed down, sprawled over the drunken idiot below her.

"So good...oh God...who..." she murmured as her body continued to shake and twitch from after-shocks.

I just stood and retrieved my boxers and shorts; and without a word stepped back over to a passed out Sophie. Just like last time, it took a bit to revive her; but it was worth it as she leaned her half nude body on me as she stumbled to the car.

Laying her out across her bed, I stared down at those perfect tits. I'm sorry, I just couldn't let the opportunity pass. All right, so I'm not sorry. I wrapped my lips around those turgid nipples, and sucked them both until they were diamond hard and coated in my spit.

Even passed out drunk, Sophie moaned and squirmed while I feasted on her tits. The idea of jacking off between them flitted through my mind, but I shoved it aside, no way had I wanted to risk her waking up to find her brother straddling her chest.

Sophie quizzed me the next day about the party. It seems all Renee could rant about was the huge cock that had ravaged her. The fact she had only been feet from my sister, seemed to drive Sophie insane with jealousy.

"Christ it could have been me" she seemed almost wistful when she said it.

I reassured her I hadn't seen a thing when she asked, which seemed to frustrate her.

"They were right beside us" she said.

"Yeah and there were bushes everywhere" I defended myself.

"Didn't you even hear anything?" Sophie asked.

To say no would be sounding totally stupid, so I tried to find a way to admit to hearing but not knowing.

"Yeah, I heard a girl screaming behind some bushes" I admitted. "Like I'm going to go watch some drunken redhead having sex" I told her.

For a split second Sophie's eyes narrowed; fuck I had just admitted her friend was a redhead.

"Look it was dark; a shit load of drunken people; and all I wanted was to get your drunken ass home before dad caught us." I tried to redirect her. "You know what would happen if he caught you."

Sophie's face paled at the thought and she quickly changed the subject. I heaved a sigh of relief when she dropped the topic and we resumed studying.

The next math test Sophie got a 76%; Christ I thought Dad was going to run across and show it to the neighbors. It was interesting to see the satisfied look on Sophie's face when he told her how proud he was of her.

Standing in my bedroom, Sophie's eyes never left my face as she slipped her shorts off. God I could only stare at the filmy blue lace panties she was wearing.

"Thank you Blake" she said softly as she handed me her shorts. "I hope it's worth it" she gave a weak insecure smile.

"Every second" I muttered. "You're beautiful." I told her in all honesty.

"You really mean that don't you?" she asked

"Yes" I choked out.

"Are you hard?" she whispered.

I didn't even think about it, I just turned my hips and faced her. The obvious tent in my jeans was giving mute evidence of my answer.

"Jesus it's..." she stopped and looked up at me. "Blake" she whispered.

I couldn't even answer, I just stared at her, and the miles of creamy skin; barely able to fight off the urge to whip my cock out and start stroking. I swear to God Sophie read my mind.

"You're going to jerk off aren't you?" she asked softly.

"Yes" I gasped back.

Sophie turned and walked to my bedroom door. I just stood like a statue and watched as she had her back to me; her hands coming up and thumbs hooking in the waist band of those filmy panties. I almost came in my jeans when they slowly slid over the perfect curves of that ass, and fell to the floor at her feet.

"Enjoy" Sophie whispered over her shoulder, and then slipped through the door.

I admit it; it took less than two minutes to shed my clothes, stretch out on my bed; jam those warm moist panties in my face and began pounding my cock. It took only another two minutes and I was spewing the biggest load of my life onto my chest and belly as I moaned her name.

Everything had been going perfect; I thought I had the fool proof plan. For once I was following dad's advice; I was using my brain to get pussy. I had gotten laid twice now; and I had an almost nude sister for my tutoring lessons; it couldn't get any better.

I thought wrong, because a week later and Sophie walked in with a wide smile on her face. She handed me her latest quiz paper, number three. I saw the 77% across the top; honestly I couldn't have been more proud of her; she had actually done it.

"Congratulations sis" I smiled back.

"You don't get it do you dummy" she laughed.

"What?" I asked confused.

"For such a math whiz, you're kind of dense" she told me. "I got ganked by dad because I was at an F. This test brought me up." She smiled.

I did some quick calculations in my head; holy shit her original 54% grade had just hit exactly 70%; Sophie was at a passing C grade. I looked up at her.

"Yep" she crowed. "I got my allowance back, everything." She danced around my room.

She turned and faced me, her hands finding the bottom edge of her tank top. I watched as the fabric rose higher and higher.

"I wanted to thank you" she said in a low voice. I couldn't even get out an answer as those fabulous tits slid into view, still encased in a lacy white bra.

"And since we made a deal" she reached behind her back and popped the catch on her bra.

"Oh God" I moaned as her cups fell away.

"You like them don't you" Sophie teased.

"God yes" I groaned.

"I bet you'd love to suck them wouldn't you" her voice dripped.

"Oh God Sophie" I just about creamed in my jeans at the thought.

"To bad" she almost cackled. She slapped her bra back in place and picked up her top. "The next time these puppies come out will be tonight for a special horse dick" she laughed.

I watched her prance out the door of my bedroom and slumped in my chair. There was only one problem with her plan, I thought; Mr. 'Horse Dick' wouldn't be at her party tonight. Having gotten her allowance back she no longer needed me to pick her up, and as was her usual she would have drive herself over.

Later that night I heard the front door slam as Sophie headed out to the sorority. I glanced at my phone when it lit up.

"Thanks Bro. I'm free" was followed by a run of smiley face emoji's.

You may be free, but you're not getting laid tonight I laughed to myself; at least not by any guy worth shit, I added to myself. I tried to focus on my studies, and then my computer games. By midnight I heard mom and dad head for bed; but I was still wide awake.

All I could think of was Sophie hunting through that crowd of people, checking crotches, trying to find the cock everyone had raved about, and it was sitting at home playing computer games.

Fuck it, I thought. I slipped out of my room and through the front door. I started my car and headed out. Shit, I knew the route by heart and it took me about twenty minutes to find the place. Like always it was lit like a roman candle in the middle of the night. I parked along the street, walked up the sidewalk, and slid through the front door.

I had arrived a little after one am; and while the devastation was present, it wasn't as complete as the nights I had picked Sophie up. It was amazing what difference an hour could make at a scene like this.

Oh I stepped past a couple of passed out bodies, but when I entered the living room I met a new sight. Two girls were kneeling on the living room floor facing each other; swapping tongues; while two jocks humped them from behind.

I admit, seeing it in porn is one thing, seeing it in person is a lot hotter. Two pairs of swinging tits; slurping each other's mouth; while two pairs of hips slapped their asses. Not bad, I thought.

I walked through the kitchen, past a girl drunk passed out at the table; and on out through the patio doors. The carnage was total out here. Beer cans were strewn everywhere; Renee was bent over the picnic table while pencil dick mounted her from behind.

"I wish...I wish..." I could hear her mutter.

It was damned tempting to walk over and shove the guy out of the way and ram my cock into her tight pussy. I had other plans, I thought; so I kept going.

Having checked the rest of the backyard, I picked my way back through the house and upstairs. It only took two bedrooms to find her; and God what a scene.

Some jock was flat on his back on the bed, and hot little Kallie was bouncing up and down on his dick. Sitting on the dresser, legs spread wide, was Sophie, watching. She was minus her panties; and had two fingers shoved in her dripping hole.

"Oh fuck...oh fuck..." Kallie moaned as her body rose and fell.

Sophie's eyes were locked on the couple; between that and the single dim beside lamp, she never saw me move across the room in the half dark.

I dropped to my knees just as I reached her, hoping she hadn't seen me yet. Reaching up, I moved fast. I jerked her knees wide open and slammed my face over her soaked crotch.

"What the...oh fuckkk" I heard Sophie moan above me.

One nice thing about hour after hour of watching porn; you get to see a lot of different ways to eat a pussy. I put everything I had learned and seen into eating her. Her legs quivered as they slammed shut around me, her hands wrapping around the back of my head.

"Oh fuck yesss baby" Sophie moaned as her ass squirmed on the dresser.

One advantage to having you face buried between girls thighs, she can't see who it is; but Sophie just rolled with it.

For me, my first foray at oral sex was utterly fantastic. I loved the smell of her; and when her honey coated my tongue, I wanted to suck every drop out of her.

She had leaned back against the glass mirror, her eyes closed as her belly flexed in waves. Having my first time, I tried to pay attention to her body reactions. Probing her with my tongue did well, but flicking that hard clit with the tip made her ass quiver.

I opened my mouth, captured her throbbing clit, and sucked it in; nipping at it with my teeth and then flicking the tip of my tongue over it.

"AWWWW FFFUUUCKKKK" Sophie wailed as her body lurched.

"Make me cum...oh shit...so good...fucking best...don't stop...ohhhhhhhh" Sophie moaned.

Stop, Christ I wanted to taste her; and I wanted it now. I remembered seeing a move in a few of the films; so I slid one hand between her thighs.

I popped my mouth off her dripping cunt, flicked my tongue over her clit; and rammed two fingers straight up into her.

"FFFFUUUCKKK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS" Sophie screamed.

I curled my fingers as I pumped them in and out, her juices coating my hand as she gushed her pleasure. I recaptured her clit and sucked it back in as I curled my fingers inside her. Was the research I had done right; and then I felt the tips of my fingers scrape across a small rough patch along the top of her vagina. The reaction was instantaneous.

Sophie's hands came off my head and slapped down onto the wood top of the dresser; her head snapped back and banged against the glass of the mirror.

"Shit...SHITTT...OOOHHH SHIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTT" Sophie screamed at the top of her lungs.

Hot cream sprayed out, covering my face like a swamp. Her ass shot straight up off the dresser and her thighs quivered around my head. I heard one fist bang on the dresser top as her ass dropped and then bounced right back up again.

"What are you DOOOIINNGGGGGGGGGGGGG" Sophie wailed as a second spray erupted out to wash my face like a shower head.

I felt her body collapse back against the mirror and her pussy cream ran like a river between her thighs. Her entire body continued to quake as her orgasm rolled through her.

"Oh God...Oh God..." Sophie moaned as she tried to catch her breath.

It seemed like as good a time as any to me. I pulled my fingers free of her rippling walls; unsnapping and tugging down my jeans as I rose to my feet.

I gripped her slim waist and slid closer between her lewdly spread thighs, I felt the head of my cock brush her wet lips. I couldn't help it; I gave in to the temptation.

"Hey sis" I said softly.

Sophie's eyes fluttered open and she gazed back at me. She was drunk, but not nearly as drunk as the last two times I had been here.

"Blake?" she seemed a bit confused.

I just smiled, and shoved my hips forward. You could hear the obscene plop as her soaked opening accepted me. Her head bent down and she watched as at least six or seven inches of my cock easily slid into her slick tunnel.

I pushed harder, wanting all of me inside her before she realized. Sophie's head came up and she stared into my face; her eyes wide with wonder as the last of my cock sank home inside her; my pelvis coming to rest against hers.

"It's you" she whispered; and then her eyes rolled back.

I had been through two rounds of sex; and watched hundreds of hours of porn; I never saw a woman orgasm like Sophie did. Her walls clamped around me; sucking my cock deeper. Her entire body went rigid as her mouth hung open; she could only give out soft gurgling sounds as a flood gushed out around my cock, and pooled on the top of the dresser.

I saw a small trickle of her own saliva drip from the corner of her mouth as she whimpered, impaled on my cock. I just held still and let her ride out the storm; I could feel her belly flex in waves against mine, her bare breasts ground into my chest as she reached out and wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling herself up and tight into me.

"Oh Christ that was good" I heard her whisper as the waves began to ebb.

"Not bad for a nerd" I chuckled.

"Just fuck me you horse hung nerd" Sophie begged.

I pulled back slowly; not just because I wanted her to feel me; but I wanted to savor every inch inside her. I had wanted this since I first started tutoring her, and now I had her.

My hips started pumping, the wet slap of skin to skin echoing across the bedroom. We both heard Kallie's frustration behind me as jock head finally passed out under her.

"No" Kallie moaned.

"Yesssss" Sophie hissed back.

"Fuck" Kallie grunted in frustration.

"Oh fuck" Sophie groaned as I drove deep

"I'm so close, don't stop" Kallie whined.

"Oh God here it comes again" Sophie dropped her head onto my shoulder. "I'm going to cum" she grunted as I rammed in a deep as I could.

"Shit" Kallie cried.

"Cum with me Blake; fill me" I felt her teeth sink into my shoulder as her body began to tremble.

Nails dug into my back as she clung for dear life; her whole body began to quake. Her legs slid up and around my waist, her ankles locking at my low back. There was no point in trying to pull out, Sophie had other ideas.

"Take it sis" I whispered in her ear as I ground my hips into her.

My cock, buried to the root jerked deep inside her belly. Her teeth sank deeper as she felt it inside.

"Ngghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Sophie cooed as I filled her.

As I slid my deflating cock from her, Sophie slumped back against the mirror like a limp rag doll. Her legs unfurled and hung from the front of the dresser. With glazed eyes she watched as I reached down and pulled my jeans back up.

I looked down between her lewdly spread thighs, and watched as a thick glob of our mixed juices oozed from between her lips.

"See you at home sis" I leaned in and softly kissed her lips.

"Bastard" she whispered as I walked away.

I didn't get to see Sophie when she finally staggered home. In fact my class schedule was booked solid as midterm exams most of my time. She had the same schedule so by the time we both finished and got a break, it was already Saturday.

I had figured on sleeping in, it had been a long week; but I awoke to the hottest dream of Sophie gorging on my hard cock only to discover my sister kneeling over my body on my bed, clad only in her panties; trying to stuff ten inches of cock down her throat.

"Oh fuckkk" I groaned as my body went haywire. The first blowjob of my life and it was Sophie.

I reached out one hand and gripped a firm ass cheek, kneading it through her panties.

"Oh shit...never...oh God" I babbled.

Sophie's head bobbed up and down, and I could hear her softly gagging as she tried to push my cock deeper. The tight opening of her throat squeezed the head of my cock and I could feel my balls throbbing.

"Oh fuck...Sophie...stop...I'm going to cum" I gasped as my ass started to rise off the bed.

Not only did she not stop, she turned into a wild animal as she slobbered all over my dick. I mean spit ran down my shaft, tears formed in her eyes as she jammed me so far back I wondered how she was breathing; and then all thought vanished as my nuts exploded.

"OH MY FUCKING GAWWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD" I roared as the first salvo fired.

I sore my cock was so deep in her throat the first thick wad must have shot right past her gullet and slid down into her stomach. I could hear her choke and gag as a second thick rope quickly followed the first. I could barely see as spark went off behind my eyes and I stared up at the ceiling.

Suddenly the heat left my cock, raising my head I watched as Sophie threw one leg over my waist. She held my dick straight up, as her other hand reached down and jerked the gusset of her panties to the side.

"You better not be done you bastard" she growled. "Oh fuckkk yessssss" her moan filled the bedroom.

I felt tight opening of her pussy swallow the head of my cock and then her walls clench around me as she started sliding down. She swiveled her ass in a circle as she ground her body down onto me like she was skewering herself.

"So...fucking...big..." she grunted. Finally, she settled down on me, reaching down to brace her body on my chest.

"God I love your nerd dick" she smiled down at me.

I used the springs in my mattress to bounce her up and down on my cock; watching those perfect tits sway with every stroke. I reached up and grabbed a handful in each palm; finally holding those tits I had dreamed of for so long.

"Oh shit...keep fucking me" Sophie moaned as her nails dug into my chest.

It didn't take long and I could feel that tingling in my balls again. Sweat dripped off Sophie as she drove her pussy down hard, trying to take every inch of me.

"Oh God" her eyes grew wide as she looked down at me.

"I'm going to cum" she gasped. "I'm going to cum all over my brothers huge...nerd...cock..."

"OH shit" I moaned as her walls tightened around me. "Going to cum sis, it's all yours" I panted back.

"Not if I have a say in it" we both heard the voice.

My head snapped around and there was mom standing in the doorway to my bedroom. Sophie was too far gone to stop, her wail filling the room as she convulsed on me.