A New Beginning

Story Info
Tragedy brings an entirely new family together.
37.8k words
4.71
90.6k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,452 Followers

Author's note & fair warning. Though all characters portrayed in the following story are purely fictional, (and well over the age of 18) let it be known that there is a bit of incestual intimacy between the mother and daughter during the course of this story. So if this isn't to your liking, I would urge you to move on to another story, and by-pass this one. To those of you who don't mind such antics...enjoy. And would appreciate hearing from you, and letting me know what you think.

Fate and Surprises – Chapter One

I've always found it interesting when life deals you a surprise, both good and bad, either one very often leaving you confused and more than just a little disoriented. Such was the case with me, when circumstances dictated a change in my own personal life that I never saw coming.

My name is Cynthia, Cynthia Green. My friends call me "Cyn" though everyone knows they're really calling me "Sin" as I always have had a bit of a naughty side to me. Don't get me wrong, I'm no slut. I didn't fuck every boy on the football or basket ball team. In fact, I didn't even have sex until I had graduated from high school two years ago. Sure, I'd petted, and done just about everything else short of having actual intercourse. And not that I didn't want to either, because I did. And it wasn't like I was saving it for marriage either. What I didn't want, was to become pregnant this early in life. And to be perfectly honest about it, I wasn't about to put my faith and trust in some boy that couldn't put a condom on, or wouldn't. Even if I was also on the pill. That's just the way it was with me. Accept a hand job, or even a blowjob if we'd been together for a while, and expect nothing else. The moment I felt pressured, it was over with.

But that's basically why everyone called me "Sin". Jerry my first real boyfriend, even though he wasn't the first one I ever slept with, was the one that tagged me with the nick-name that eventually stuck. He said it was just plain sinful to even look at me. Sure, I had (I think) nice looking breasts, not too large, or too small, perfect for my height and weight at five foot five and a hundred and twenty one pounds. Long dark brown, almost black hair well past my shoulders and a nice tight ass that I honestly felt was my best feature. And Not that I dressed provocatively on purpose, or wore things that were a bit too revealing either. Even though at times I certainly did. It was more my personality, my outlook on life, and the open-minded attitude I carried that caused Jerry to call me "Sinful," and eventually just "Sin." I was always, always curious...about everything, and usually wanted to try it...at least once.

But this really isn't where the story begins either. The story begins with me growing up next door to my childhood friend, Danny. Now Dan as he calls himself. I was an only child, just as he was. And our parents were the very best of friends. We had no idea how good of friends they really were until years later, as I'll soon here relate. But suffice it to say, Danny...I mean Dan and I were almost like brother and sister whenever we were around one another, which growing up...was a lot. And as such, maybe because of that childhood closeness, we never really ventured into the realm of pursuing anything more than that with one another. Well not really anyway. I mean we did explore those childhood curiosities yes. Played doctor in the closest, discovered what the real differences were between boys and girls. Kissed for the first time a member of the opposite sex. (Which I really enjoyed), and had someone I could confide in, share secrets with, and knew he would have my back. Just as I would always have his. Although we were damn good friends and companions, it was again...more like having a brother who was the exact same age as I was, without being twins. We had known one another for what seemed like forever, hardly ever apart. And then college came. Dan getting a scholarship to a college out of state, and me...getting a partial scholarship to one a bit closer to home, though I still ended up moving out and into the dorm.

Life moved on. And though we still kept in touch from time to time, the brother I had once known and had, was moving on in life, just as was I.

And then the shit hit the fan.

This was one of those bad surprises that rocks your world, turns it upside down and inside out, and rattles your head so much in the process that you can't think clearly. If you can even think at all. When I got the news, I was flabbergasted, disoriented, and simply torn apart. At the time, I didn't even think about the why of it...only the unfairness and shock that it had even happened. The only upside, if one can even call it that, was that Danny went through it with me.

Our parents had gone out to a party on New Year's Eve. Coming home, they were struck head on by another drunk driver. My father and Danny's mother had been sitting together in the front seat. They were both killed. My mother, and his father, had been in the back, and came away with nothing more than a few bruises and scrapes, but at least they'd both survived.

So now here we were, seeing one another for the first time in well over a year, attending a funeral that my mom, and his dad, had decided to combine together as a memorial to both as so many of their friends and family had known the two of them equally as well.

I cried for Danny. And Danny cried for me.

And again, life went on.

Danny went back to school out of state, but only so long as to finish the quarter, and then he was heading back to attend the same school I was, for several reasons. One, to help out his dad around the house, to shoulder some of the expenses as there'd only been just enough insurance to see to immediate expenses, though paying off the mortgage was one of those. Still, it meant Danny really did need to come back home to live again. Which I did as well. Mom needed me, as much as I needed her. So once again, we seemed to step back in time just a little. Me and mom living next door to Danny and his dad.

And neither one of us was surprised when a year later his dad proposed to my mom, and she accepted. It seemed like the most natural thing that could possibly occur, though that also meant, Danny and I were about to become real brother and sister, even if we'd only be step brother and sister to one another. But something I had always felt all these years anyway, just seemed to come together quite naturally, for all of us.

And then Danny and I got another unexpected surprise, and one that again shook our world to the very core.

It stood to reason that our parents decided to sell both homes, and move into a new one, even closer to the university that Danny and I would be attending, giving us another reason to live at home and again save money by being there. And though the wedding was still a couple of months away, my new Stepfather, Steven moved in with mom and of course, so had Danny. His room just down the hall from mine, though that still took some getting used to. By now, I had gotten used to running around half-naked most of the time without having to worry about running into anyone. Even if it was Danny. Let's face it, we hadn't seen one another naked since we were kids, and a lot of changes had taken place since then. I wasn't used to closing my bedroom door at night whenever I went to bed. With the master bedroom downstairs at the opposite end of the house, there was really no reason for me to do that, especially since it was just mom and I living there for a time. That first weekend after Danny and Steven moved in with us, brought about more than one slightly awkward moment. Sitting on the toilet peeing was the first one, as Danny came out of his room, heading towards the bathroom himself. I slept naked, and quite naturally just got up, and went into the bathroom to do that when he came out of his room. Needless to say, we were both a little embarrassed over that one, though we actually laughed it off a bit latter. But I immediately realized after that had happened, that I had a decision to make. I could either change my personal life-style and habits, or say fuck it and be myself.

I said: "Fuck it." And then laughed, remembering the look on Danny's face when he first saw me sitting there on the toilet, and me trying to be nonchalant about it. Though I was mostly amused by the look on his face as his eyes seemed glued to my very bare tits. I actually found it, quite flattering. And especially coming from Danny. I had never once ever seen him look at me that way. With lust in his eyes. And that made me look at Danny a bit differently myself. I'd always thought him to be cute, funny, that sort of thing. But standing there in nothing more than a pair of pajama bottoms at the age of 20, seemed silly-sexy in a very real cute sort of way. Not to mention he'd filled out, been working out, and now had muscles I never even knew existed on his six-foot, hundred and ninety pound frame that didn't contain an ounce of fat on it anywhere. Danny, my brother...well, my soon to be stepbrother, was a hunk!

And now, this is where my story really begins.

Hidden secrets – Chapter Two

After dad died, mom had pretty much left his private study the way it had been. I don't think she'd even gone back inside that room even once, since the last time she had. Though I hadn't either out of respect for her, and a sense of eeriness that came over me whenever I even got close to it. Mom had locked the door, and it had remained so ever since. Up until now anyway, when we no longer had a choice. It was time to pack things up in preparation of moving into a new home, so needless to say, that chore of going through dad's stuff, was left up to me. I was grateful to Danny when he offered to lend me a hand, going through everything, and either filing away what was important enough to keep, or boxing up what wasn't for future decision making as to what we'd eventually end up doing with it.

We'd already spent half the day going through his stuff when we came across a rather unexpected surprise. I had pulled out one of the drawers on his desk to empty it of the final bits of scattered debris, loose paperclips, post it notes, the odd change scattered here and there, and even a few odd looking nuts and bolts that were certainly out of place. When I did that, I discovered something that we might otherwise have missed. Or rather Danny did anyway, as I emptied the drawer into the waste can and was about to put it back into the old roll-up desk again when Danny drew my attention to it.

"Hey Sin...what's that?"

"What's what?"

"There's an envelope or something that's stuck to the bottom of the drawer there," he pointed. I held it up looking. It wasn't just stuck, it was very carefully taped and sealed to the bottom of the desk drawer.

"Must be something important for dad to have put it here," I guessed, though there was no outward indication of what it was. Just a plain brown manila envelope, though it was fairly thick as I began prying the tape off, peeling it away from the drawer, now curious as to what it might possibly contain. We'd already found most of the important legal documents weeks ago, which dad had kept in a fireproof safe. So whatever this was, was even more important than that perhaps, or at the very least, something he didn't want anyone else ever finding out about. Including me. I was actually excited as opposed to being apprehensive or nervous about it as I finally tore it away, and then fought with the clasp, eventually opening it. I reached inside, drawing out what appeared to be a rather large handful of photographs, most of which were actually old black and whites. And then my jaw dropped, as did Danny as we sat there looking down at the collection now spread out in front of us. It was his parents and mine. And they were all naked, in all of them. But more importantly, they were obviously having sex with one another.

"That's my father. With your..."

"Mother," I answered for him, each of us with eyes glued to the photo, not even comprehending that there was a plethora of others stacked just below that one that we hadn't really looked at yet.

The fact this particular photo, along with many others, was in black and white, told us these had been taken many years earlier, not to mention the fact that our parents likewise looked very young. Obviously, this had been going on for a very, very long time now. I was at first shocked and surprised of course, as was Dan. But as I sat there half mesmerized, glaring at the photo, I began to see something else in it as well. And that simple revelation surprised me even more.

The look on mom's face was pure bliss. Orgasmic, which told me as I looked at her, at Steven as he stood behind her, fucking her doggy-style, that she was in the very midst of an orgasm, which someone...either my dad, or Dan's mom had captured on camera.

I was certainly no prude. And I had certainly seen enough porn by now as well. And though this would certainly be considered pornographic in every sense of the word, to me...it was much more than that. It was almost artistic! Well very erotic anyway. More so than just being called porn. What I saw was sexy, beautiful, hot and erotic as hell. And I wasn't the only one who saw it that way either. Sure, at first, we were both shocked and surprised, but as we began to carefully, almost reverently look through the stack of photos one by one, we found ourselves savoring each and every one that we came across.

"Wow, look at this one!" Danny said holding it up in front of us at arm's length, which interestingly enough, made us both feel like we were there with them, looking on. Neither Danny nor I could tell if this was my father's cock, or his. But the photo clearly showed mom, and Jackie licking whose-ever cock it was, simultaneously, together...and quite obviously enjoying it too. I turned the picture over, looking at the back, as I suspected, these old black and whites were actually dated. Whoever had developed them, which raised an entirely different set of questions, which we'd probably never know the answer to, placed all this at nearly twenty years ago, which meant that Danny and I both were only two or three years old at the time.

"Jesus," he said again picking out another. "And this one's dated a couple of years after that one...so this really has been going on, for a very long time now!" As interesting as that little bit of knowledge was, I was still more enthralled with what I was looking at, and only now coming to realize the depths of what this all meant. I sat looking at what was obviously my mother's breasts, pressed up nipple to nipple with Jackie's tits. Two large, fairly thick cocks of similar proportions came into the photo at complimentary angles on either side. By the looks of it, and the evidence forever captured there, they had just finished dumping a mutually combined, impressive load of cum on both my mother's, and Danny's mother's tits. I felt the first signs of arousal suddenly dampening the area between my own legs, and wondered if looking at these was having the same effect on Danny. I glanced over and down, and saw the sign of a tell-tale bulge pressing against his almost too-tight shorts. Obviously, it was.

"Holy fuck!" I exclaimed upon seeing the next one. "Never in a million years," I said aloud, though Danny was himself speechless, his eyes bugging out, and his mouth actually open. Mom and Jackie were in a sexy looking "69" going down on one another. The next few were similar variations of that, only with dad now fucking Jackie from behind in one, and then in another, with mom alternately sucking on Steven's cock, and still licking Jackie's pussy. There were other, somewhat tamer, milder photos of the girls posing together, cupping one another's breasts smiling at the camera. Though there was one of the two of them, kneeling side-by-side, asses and cunts towards the camera, each of them looking back over their shoulders, winking.

"They...were really having fun weren't they?" I asked, not really asking a question, merely stating the obvious.

"No shit!" Danny laughed nervously, now starting to spread the photos out and around us in a bit of a semi-circle, grouping them more by date and age than anything else.

"No, I mean...looking at these Danny. You can see, they really were having fun together, you can see it in their eyes. They loved and really cared for one another. It wasn't just the sex, though the sex is obviously hot. Just look how totally free and uninhibited they are with one another. You can tell, there's no jealousy in any of these. No uncertainty in their expressions. All you can see is excitement and joy, and true unbridled bliss. That's what I'm talking about here Danny. This isn't just pornographic stuff we're looking at here. This is pure eroticism at its finest.

I watched as Danny rocked back on his heels, nearly falling over as he handed over a small stack of colored photos to me. "This one is dated a couple of months before the accident," he exclaimed. I noticed it was dated just before Halloween, and that there were even Halloween decorations in the background. But more importantly, we now saw that there were other people in the photos as well. It wasn't just the four of them having fun together any more. There had obviously been others too.

New unexpected desires – Chapter Three
We had looked at every single one of them, but I was far from finished. I began looking through them again, a bit more carefully this time even. I looked at others, compared, finally distinguishing who was who, simply by the appearance of their sex organs when faces weren't easily distinguishable. But I was again looking at expressions, the knowing, loving smiles on their faces, the joy in their eyes...the obvious excitement.

And it quite naturally made me excited too. By now I was a sopping wet mess down there.

"What are you doing?" Danny asked.

"What's it look like I'm doing?" I had popped open the top button on my shorts, slipping my hand down beneath the waistband of the panties I had on. "I'm horny. Tell me you're not!"

Danny stuttered, words failing him. "But...but,"

"But what?" I asked glancing over at him, where there had been a bulge earlier, it was even more pronounced, but more importantly, there was a sizeable wet spot now too. "Tell me you've never once fantasized about seeing me masturbate," I spoke boldly, guessing...but pretty confident I was correct in my assumptions.

"I didn't say, I mean...I never, what I mean is,"

"So have you? Or haven't you?" I asked quite obviously fingering myself now, though I now stood, actually tugging my shorts off down around my ankles, along with the white cotton panties I happened to be wearing. Once again, Danny was speechless, though his eyes were now glued to my puffy, swollen bare pussy lips, with my finger buried to the hilt inside myself as I stood there. "Well?"

He looked towards the unlocked door, nervously. I laughed.

"You're mom."

"Soon to be...OUR mom," I reminded him. "She hasn't been in here since," I said not needing to complete the sentence. "And she won't come running up here now either. So quit worrying. Now...answer my question. And don't try being shy about it, or lying to me either Danny. You know damn good and well, I could always tell when you were trying to lie to me or not tell me the whole truth."

"Well...sure, yeah, of course I did, not all the time damn it, I mean it's not like...Jesus Sin!" He said in exasperation, and then laughed, realizing what he'd just said and how ludicrous that sounded. I laughed with him, still looking at the photos, and then him again.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,452 Followers