A New Experience for Ann Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Someone went to the kitchen and got cold beers, bringing in the third box of pizza with them. I took a beer, and headed off to the bedroom, and from there to the bathroom. Knowing I had fifteen minutes, I turned on the shower and stepped in, letting the water sluice over me. The heat of it stung my ass, so I turned back to face it and let it beat down over my breasts. When I reached blindly for a towel, I felt one being placed in my hand, and opened my eyes to see Tom waiting for me to come out.

"Are you okay with this?" he asked, concern in his voice.

"I'm fine, Tom. What exactly did you think was going to happen tonight? Surely you expected this." I asked.

"I know, I'm just making sure you're okay. I am so hot right now, I want you desperately, but I have to wait until the fourth quarter."

I laughed and patted his cheek, "Poor baby." Walking past him, I grabbed his crotch and squeezed, he yelped and then leaned into me. "Forget it! Wait your turn." Sashaying out of the bedroom, giving him a show, I returned to the waiting guys and found Jason all ready. His clothes were off, he was sitting in the other corner of the couch and absent-mindedly stroking is very large cock while carrying on a conversation about a replay being shown on TV. "Unbelievable," I thought.

As I sat down beside him, he grinned and squeezed my thigh. "Honey, do I have a plan for you tonight."

"Oh boy, you look far too pleased with yourself. Should I be running?" I made as if to get up, but he put his arm out to pin me to the couch, laughing. "Not to worry, you'll like it."

"I've heard that one too many times, Jason. Are you sure you don't need to watch this game? Maybe get some play ideas or something?" Jason was the high school football coach and a lifelong friend of Tom's. They'd been sharing women since they were 15.

"I'm offended, why would you ask that?" He grinned and turned his full attention to me. "Now, here's what I want you to do. First, drink this." He gave me a cup filled with an unknown liquid.

"Nope, not until you tell me what it is." I refused, pushing it away.

"Trust me, it won't hurt you, it's not illegal, either. Just drink it." So I did, it wasn't too bad, just left an odd taste in my mouth.

He then stood up and had me sit far back against the arm of the couch and lay so my head hung over the side. He pulled me back so far that he ended up using pillows for me to sit on. Everything was upside down. I saw him walk around to stand in front of me, his cock bouncing up and down with each step. Did I say he had a very large one? If I forgot to say that, he does. It's huge. And right now it looked as if he expected me to take all of it into my mouth.

"You need to relax now. The stuff you drank kills your gag reflex. I promise this is going to be awesome." With that, he pressed his cock against my lips, parting them with his smooth head. I let my mouth wrap around him, my tongue swirling around the tip and he stood without moving for a moment. Then he leaned forward and placed a hand on each side of my head, holding himself up, as he started pumping slowly in and out of my mouth.

With each forward motion, his cock entered a little further, getting closer and closer to the back of my throat. I was tensing up, worried that he would choke me.

"Relax." He sensed my tension. I tried, letting my mouth enjoy the feel of his cock as it slipped in and out. He was so long, when I felt him get to the back of my mouth, there was still a long way to go to take him all in. My throat was opened straight back in the position I was in. I could feel the head of his cock pushing against my throat, and was shocked that I didn't have any urge to gag. He pulled back out, and pushed back in a little further. Each time his cock entered my throat, I relaxed a little more, realizing that I could do this.

Jason kept pumping his hips, his cock going deeper and deeper with each thrust. My hands reached up and found my nipples, pinching them and pulling them as I deep-throated him. I moved one hand down to pinch and play with my clit at the same time. This was such an incredible turn-on. I had never tried this, never thinking it could be done. But within another minute, I felt his pubic hair on my lips, his balls pressed against my nose, and realized his entire cock was down my throat. He stood with his legs spread apart, leaning over, and pumping back and forth into my mouth with long, smooth strokes, I took a deep breath each time he pulled out, holding it as he pushed in.

"Oh my God!" I heard Brian's disbelief as he saw what was happening. He came over to watch, Tom and Tyler followed, squatting on the floor next to us, watching, too. Jason pumped a few more times before stopping with his cock buried completely in me, and I could feel his orgasm as he convulsed, knowing that his cum was shooting straight down my throat.

By now, I was having trouble breathing and started grabbing at Jason's hands. He jerked his cock out of my throat, letting it lay half inside my mouth while he and I both gasped for breath. A few more spasms engulfed him, wringing out a little more cum, which I swallowed, before gasping and trying to sit upright. Tyler reluctantly stood up, letting his cock hang down as it slipped from my lips.

"That was the most incredible experience I have ever had in my entire life. Ann, you're the only person who has ever taken my entire cock into her mouth, you're absolutely amazing." Tyler could barely move, and fell back into the couch to sit in stunned disbelief at what had just occurred. "You know I'm going to expect that on a regular basis, now."

Tom didn't say a word, and looking at him now, I realized his cock was rock-hard. We smiled at each other, knowing this was something we were going to have to try ourselves.

I slid back down onto the couch, Jason flopping down beside me. Interest in the game returned as the other three sat back down and turned their attention back to the TV. Jason put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer, and whispered in my ear, "Lay back down and I'll take care of you now." Not needing any further encouragement, I laid back against the pillows, while he turned and knelt in front of me. Pushing my legs apart, then lifting them up and back, he leaned down and began licking all the way from my ass to my clit and back, tiny little licks that sent shudders rippling through my body. He kissed the reddened skin on my ass, then rimmed me before focusing his attention on my pussy. I felt his warm breath blowing softly across me, sending shivers through me. His tongue stiffened as it dove in and out, I gasped loudly and holding his head tightly, pushed myself up and into him, actually trying to hump his face. He continued for long enough to have me writhing in ecstasy before pulling it out and attacking my clit.

It was so swollen and engorged, any touch made me crazy. He licked it, nipped it, pulled on it with his lips, nipped at it again with his teeth and flicked his tongue across it. I couldn't hold back anymore and cried out loudly, an explosive orgasm ripping through me, fluids spurting out of me and onto his face. That was a first for me, and I was in shock, never having experienced that before. Before I had even finished, his tongue started again, driving me higher than before, to another level, where I again climaxed violently, or maybe it was the same one, just extended. Whatever it was, all I could do was lay in complete and utter exhaustion, holding Jason's head between my legs, not wanting to let go.

Opening my eyes slowly, I looked over and saw Tom watching us. His eyes were hooded, I couldn't see what was in them, but was pretty sure what I'd see if he looked fully at me. I guessed this was going to be a long night again with him, we'd be making love until the sun rose, or we collapsed, whichever came first.

As it was, the third quarter ended, Jason pulled himself up from the floor and sat back down. "Whoever invented oral sex should receive a gold medal. God, that was fantastic."

I slowly stood up, weak in the knees, and walked over to where Tom was sitting. He pulled me down and held me in his arms. "Watch the rest of the game, Ann. What I have in mind for us, I don't think I want an audience for."

Snuggling down by his side, his arm wrapped around me, we didn't move for the final quarter, watching the home team win. We didn't move as Brian, Tyler and Jason got up and left after it ended. It wasn't until everyone was gone that Tom lifted me in his arms and carried me into our bedroom, our lips locked the entire time, breaking apart only while he laid me gently on the bed, then shucked his clothes before joining me there.

12