A New Kind of Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached down and cupped both of Emma's breasts as I buried myself deep inside her. Squeezing, massaging and gently tweaking her nipples as I grinded deeper and deeper into her; Emma was clearly in ecstasy because she was moaning something intelligible in Spanish. I can only imagine it was awesome because her guttural tone and white knuckles from the tight grip she had on the tablecloth.

Meanwhile Karen had brought Renee to a screaming orgasm and was on the brink of her own monstrous climax from the pounding her pussy was enjoying from Jim, who now also had her luscious tits in each of his hands as she moaned "someone put a cock in my mouth," to which Eric and James happily obliged by quickly moving into position in front of her so she could enjoy each of them as Jim continued to ravish her little body.

So there I was fucking Emma doggy style and loving the feel of the tits I had lusted over so many times. I was about to cum like never before as I watched my wife take it doggy style from a stud named Jim as she alternated sucking off our neighbor James and his friend Eric. When she didn't have either James or Eric in her mouth she would stroke the other with her right hand.

I could feel my cum about to blow into Emma as I watched Karen slide James's big cock in and out of her mouth until he withdrew and blew his cum right in her open mouth as she eagerly switched from stroking Eric to sucking him deeply until he withdrew and shot one squirt on her lips which she eagerly licked up before engulfing the head of his cock to finish him off.

All the while Jim was just fucking her like crazy from behind enjoying two handfuls of breasts squeezing and massaging, humping her in and out of her pussy until Karen moved forward, slid Jim's long cock out of her throbbing pussy, gave it a few long sensual sucks and laid flat on her back in front of him and told Jim to fuck her tits. Jim quickly obliged and began long strokes between her tits as she enveloped his cock with her soft, natural breasts and captured his large swollen cock head between her lips on each pass up towards her face. Jim titty fucked my wife for about three minutes until she moaned for Eric, who had been massaging himself back to hardness watching the action, to mount her and slide his large hard cock into her.

As I continued to fuck my Latina dream girl Emma, I was enjoying the site of a lifetime. My wife, Karen was being doubled teamed right before my eyes. Eric was burying his eight inches in her pussy and Jim was feverishly titty-fucking her. Karen was moaning loudly and I could tell by the expression on Jim's face, as well as Eric's, that they were both about to cum and cum significantly.

With a few fast and furious strokes Jim pulled up and began jacking off over Karen's face, her mouth was wide open and her tongue was lapping. Jim moaned loudly and Karen let out "yes jim, cum on my face, cum for me," and he let it go. He came a long white stream across her open mouth and face. She licked his juice from her lips, moaning in delight as Eric unloaded his cum deep inside her pussy.

She wiped up Jim's cum from her face with her left hand and licked it clean as she finished massaging the rest of his juice onto her breasts, which she sensually massaged into her chest.

Meanwhile, the site and feeling was too much. I reached around and grabbed Emma tight, buried my length deep inside her and grinded as deep as I could; massaging her perfect tits -- staring deep into Karen's eyes as I did. She smiled in return as she leaned into Jim to give him a thankful kiss and tug of softening cock.

Once she has enjoyed a few kisses and rubs with Jim and Eric Karen got up and walked up to Emma, as my penetration was in full swing, and plants a deep, deep tongue kiss on her, which sent me over the edge. With several long and purposeful strokes I buried my load deep inside Emma as I squeezed her luscious tits and watched my wife make out with her.

It was a dream cum true. Not only did I get to fulfill the fantasy of fucking Emma and enjoying her breasts, I got to enjoy the lifelong fantasy of seeing my wife get fucked by other men. It was truly awesome and Karen has since shared how much she enjoyed it and that she looks forward to doing it again.

The night concluded with random kisses, massages and other assorted pleasantries until I suggested that Renee join Karen and I for a hot tub back at our place -- she happily agreed and we said our goodbyes, which were more along the lines of "see You soon's" and set off for our place.

The rest of this evening will have to be told another time...

12