A New Life: The Harem Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mirai was holding two knives, three fallen thugs nearby. The girls hid behind her. Against Mirai were three masked thugs.

"Ray, you're here," Mirai said. "Katya, the jig's up. I know who you are."

"Do not get in our way," Katya said, tearing off her mask. "We shall purify them while they are young. You, on the other hand, have been contaminated too far. If not for the laws of the land I would have culled you."

"If not for the laws of the land you would have been dead long ago," Mirai barked, handing over one of her knives to me.

Katya struck first, her knife aimed at Mirai's neck. Mirai swiftly dodged the lunge. Katya's subordinates charged at me. I launched a spinning kick, bringing one down as I hit his neck.

The other thug had a knife. We danced in the darkness, our knife slashes missing. Yet the fool attempted a severe lunge. I grabbed his left hand and planted my knife deep inside his thigh. He fell. Mirai had also pinned Katya to the ground, but the latter managed to escape.

Policemen came, led by Lilith (who transferred to our city to investigate the Holy Crowns). Mirai declared the Divine Crown and the Holy Crowns as one, as Sister Katya was with them, but without evidence, her claims were rebuffed.

"At any rate, the school's not safe now," Lilith said. "I'll post a few officers here, but you will have to go home."

"We can't do that!" Jessica, the cheerleaders' leader, protested. "We have a competition to win."

"Ray and I will guard them," Mirai offered.

"That's generous," Jessica said blankly. The black girl then smiled, playing with her long, curly hair. "Thanks."

"We're insomniacs," Mirai said. "We can go without sleep."

We went to the principal's office. "Principal, I assume you have heard what happened," I said.

"Yeah." The principal looked tired. His old face became even more wrinkled. "Not good."

"On that note, I'd like to appreciate both of you. Kana!"

"Yes, Sir?" The woman rose from beneath the principal's desk.

"Pleasure them."

"As you wish, Sir."

"This could be interesting," Mirai and I said. We stripped. Kana, the slave woman, was on all fours.

"Here, lick it," Mirai showed her her shaved pussy while she massaged Kana's massive tits. I rubbed my erect cock against Kana's bushy pussy.

"Mmm... it's nice," I said as my cock began ravaging her wet, bushy pussy. "How did you pick her up?"

"Oh she's a loyal slave alright. We met 22 years ago at a BDSM festival. She was just 20 back then."

"Excuse me, Principal."

Enzy and Feli entered the room. Their eyes jolted. "M-Master?" Feli gasped. "Principal?"

"Ah, allow me to introduce to you my own slaves," I said with a grin. "Felicity le Fay and Enzy Vonville, both of whom I'm sure you know."

"My, my. I didn't expect the school's top two delinquents to be slaves to a shop owner," Principal Adams said. "If I remember correctly, as members of the student council, they are accompanying the cheerleaders."

"Umm, Sir?" Enzy muttered. "Who is she?"

"Surely you know about the recent turn of events. This is my gratitude to your Master."

"Enzy, Feli, go ahead and suck his cock. The old man deserves it."

"How kind of you, Mr Starlight."

Feli immediately dashed forward and kneeled. Principal Adams displayed his banana-shaped cock. Enzy, initially a bit reluctant, followed Feli. Feli began sucking on the tip of his cock while Enzy licked his balls.

Now Kana was laying on the floor. Mirai sat on her face. "Ow, 22 years of experience does count for something," Mirai commented. I continued to pound her pussy. It was not as tight as Feli's or Enzy's, but it had a nice, warm, feel to it. She shook her hips violently.

"Heah!" I pulled out at the last moment, spurting my sperm on Kana's tits. At the same time, Mirai orgasmed and Enzy swallowed Principal Adams' cum.

"Haa...."

"Your slave's very good, Principal," I said.

"So are yours."

We patched up things. Kana was sent home while Mirai discussed our wages with Principal Adams. Enzy, Feli, and I returned to the cheerleaders' room. "How was his cock?" I asked.

"It's not the worst," Enzy admitted. "But pales against yours, Sir."

"And with a weird shape to boot," Feli added.

We entered the room. "Hello!" the four cheerleaders greeted us.

"You're still awake?" Enzy asked.

"Uh-huh," Jessica said. "I don't think any of us could sleep now."

"I'll leave you to your own devices. I'll be around if you need me."

"Okay. Thanks!" Jessica said.

I got out. "Ray, we need to talk," Mirai said seriously. I nodded. We sat by the bench across the room.

"I contacted some of our old members about the gang. I confirmed that they are related to the new cult-like religion," Mirai said. "Most of them have no information, but there's one weird instance. His daughter ran off to join that cult. When he tried to meet her, they rebuffed him. One week later, he found a watch belonging to his daughter being auctioned off. He had some connections to the porn industry and found out that one producer had received an amateur video of his daughter. Since she was underage, the producer obviously rejected it."

"I'm beginning to sense something sinister here."

"I found out that there is a community of people whose relatives suffered the same fate. There are maybe about 20 or 30 of them. Undoubtedly, there must be more. Peculiarly enough, all the victims are women. Some are underage."

"Is it possible that they are kidnapped?"

"Perhaps."

"This is too big for us," I said. "We'll contact Lilith."

"I agree."

"WHAT IS THAT?" We heard Jessica's screams.

Mirai and I rushed into the room. "What happened?"

Two of the girls were exposing their breasts and immediately tried covering them up. Feli was half naked. "Master's slut? What the fuck is that?" Jessica asked. Feli glanced at me.

I cursed inside my heart. I sighed. "You know what? Tell them, Feli."

"Yes, Sir!" Feli said with a grin. "Master Ray is my owner. I'm his slave."

The four girls watched in confusion and awe. "I suppose none of you have ever heard of BDSM?" Mirai asked.

"I have!" Jessica raised her hand. "But never tried it."

"Actually, I'm his slave, too," Enzy said, stripping off. "See?"

"Wow... so it's like a sex friend?" Jessica asked.

"No, Jess, it's so much more!" Enzy said.

"I'll show you. Both of you, strip," I said. My slaves did so.

"What did I say about keeping this secret?" I asked, slapping Enzy's ass hard.

"Ng! Sorry, Sir!"

"And you, Feli?" I asked, landing a hit on her butt.

"Sorry, Master!"

"I want both of you to sit down and spread your legs. Masturbate in front of your friends."

"Yes, Sir!"

The cheerleaders watched in awe as the two former delinquents fingered themselves in front of them. "You like it, don't you, Feli? You like being watched as you finger your cunt," I said.

"Hmmh... yes Sir!"

Suddenly, I felt my pants taken down. My cock became erect. "Jessica?" I asked.

"Jess! What are you doing?" one of the girls asked.

"Wow, it's big," Jess said. "Oh come on, Mina, Nina. Don't tell me you're not horny."

The girl, Mina, and her twin Nina, reluctantly nodded. The two blonde girls stripped, revealing their ample bosom. "Oh, this will be so much fun to record," Mirai said, whipping out her phone. "Amateur porn is always the best."

"Come on, begin with me!" Jess offered.

"No."

"Huh? Mara?"

The one last girl, a gloomy, dark-haired person, suddenly lunged with a knife. I intercepted her, but too late; the knife had been driven deep into Jess' abdomen.

"CALL AMBULANCE!" Mirai screamed while pinning Mara to the ground.

A few hectic hours passed.

"So in the span of one hour a group of gangsters and a girl armed with a knife managed to enter the school. I don't know if they're particularly good or the security's particularly lax. Considering you hired two of my nemesis back in my youth... I'd say both," Lilith said. She was interviewing Principal Adams, Mirai and I.

"Hehehe... uh, we didn't expect this," Principal Adams said.

"Well, you should," Lilith said. "I'll try and post more officers here, but you should hire more security, too."

"Will do."

"Okay. Now, Ray, Mirai, I need you to tell me what exactly happened."

"We were doing an orgy," Mirai said.

"Beginning to start an orgy," I corrected.

"Uh-huh. Bright idea. Continue."

"Then that Mara girl just lunged at Jessica," Mirai explained.

Lilith sighed, burying her face in her hands. "Give me a break," she mumbled.

"I have some information about those guys from the Angel's Hands," Mirai said.

"I thought you disbanded?"

"Well, yeah, doesn't mean we don't keep in touch."

Mirai narrated her story. Lilith turned serious. "This is some crazy shit," Lilith said. "But I don't doubt it."

"What'll you do?" I asked.

"Investigate, what else?"

Of course. Investigate.

Mirai and I went out. "Ah, I should give this to you," I said to Mirai, handing her one ticket for the Annual Rainsfield Festival.

"Wow!" Mirai said. "Thanks, Ray. I was just thinking about buying one myself. Where did you get it?"

"Rent payment."

Mirai smirked. "The Festival will be fun. Especially with those slave girls of yours."

I smirked, too. "Agreed."

12