A New Neighbourhood Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrew needed to get Sue out of the house, he had found a few spare cameras in a box under the desk in his little hiding place, he had been unable to watch his sister masturbate properly as the chair obscured his view, a few more cameras should resolve that.

Beep; wearing as little as you dare go to the pub, have at least two drinks don't rush and make sure you show as much skin as possible. Be the slut you know you are. I will assess your outfit and should it not be slutty enough I will make suggestions for the next time.

Andrew watched as his sister went through her clothes, Sue really didn't have slutty, she was normal and sensible, she found an old skirt that she had probably grown out of, it was elasticated at the waist so would still fit around her. She slid the skirt up her legs and stood in front of her mirror, she was still topless. The skirt had always been short but Sue had always worn leggings or thick black tights with it she had also grown since she last wore it, on its own it only just covered her bare pussy.

She was about to take the skirt off to try something more acceptable when she realised that her pussy was already dribbling again just at the thought of the skirt without the benefit of underwear, leaving it on Sue looked for a top. She had a lot of tops but ended up putting on one she had never worn before, she had bought it in a sale and it was a size to small, the silky material was very clingy and had showed every line of her bra below, worn as it was now Sue could see every detail of her nipples which were very hard at the moment, it also did very little to hide the shape of her breasts, clinging like a second skin it left very little to the imagination, slipping on her coat Sue called down to her brother that she was going for a walk.

Andrew was ready, as soon as the door closed behind his sister he was running for her room, tools and cameras in a small bag, he had already downloaded the installation guide and having discovered that the cameras were wireless it wouldn't take long to install them then the rest he could do from the safety of his cupboard.

Andrew managed to place four more cameras around his sisters room, he had even managed to lean out of the fan light and fix one to the soffit outside of the big picture window looking back in at where the chair still sat, someone may think it odd to see a smoke detector there but he knew his sister wouldn't even notice it.

Andrew quickly ran to the pub, he didn't go in but instead, went to the beer garden, he found a place he could watch his sister from, as she stood at the bar inside with a drink in her hand.

Beep; Why is your coat on still, I did say wearing as little as you dare; now I need to punish you coat off first though.

Sue nervously looked around once she had read the message, is he here? Besides from the barman a different one thank god, there were two old guys sat at the bar drinking a few stools along from her, other than that the place was deserted, it was after all not even lunchtime.

Sue stood up and shrugged off her coat leaving it draped over the stool next to her, she knew her nipples would be clearly viable. Already she had attracted the attention of the barman with her poking out nipples, all she had to do was remain standing, climbing onto the stool in this skirt was a very bad idea.

Beep;

As soon as she heard the message tone Sue knew what was coming, she glanced at the barman hoping he had diverted his attention, no such luck, on a quiet day with not much to do her nipples were keeping him very attentive, Sue checked the message.

Sit up on the stool, do not look down at yourself but make sure your pussy is on view, you are to engage in conversation with the bar staff if they talk to you. You may only cover up if he complains or asks you to.

Sue was shaking as she tried to carefully climb onto the stool, she could feel the hem of her skirt tight across her thighs as she lifted herself, she avoided looking at the barman staring at the bottles behind the bar instead, it was the longest two seconds of her life.

Sue could feel the cold of the fake leather barstool on her bottom, she didn't need to look to know her whole pubic area was on display, her knees tightly closed at least meant she wasn't displaying her lips and slit. The barman came over leaning almost across the whole bar before asking if he could get her something. Sue could feel her pussy leaking, there would be a very obvious wet patch when she stood up.

She could hear the tremor in her own voice as she asked for a vodka and orange, maybe it would help her shattered nerves.

Beep; are your legs together?

It was the first time she had needed to respond, so far only instructions had been received.

Yes

Using her phone Sue had been unable to resist a glance down, she could see a triangle of pale skin below her skirt, and the barman certainly knew that she was shaved.

Beep; you are a slut, act like one, open your legs show him what you have got down there.

As the barman returned with her drink again he leant over, so are you one of those just moved in to the big house?

Sue nodded and just about croaked a yes; the barman wasn't looking at her face he was focused on the small triangle of white skin. The small triangle slowly changed, as Sue slowly let her legs part, she felt her skirt ride even higher as it was forced to by her widening thighs Sue started to cum, a very gentle shuddering and her hands gripping the bar tightly was all that gave her away no one noticed, except for Andrew, the very attentive barman was just watching in amazement unsure of exactly what was happening.

Sue was now displayed fully she knew her wetness would have caused her pussy lips to part as that always happened, she knew the barman could see passed her fleshy lips to her pink interior and she also knew that she was loving every second of it.

Having got over the initial fear Sue was enjoying the sensation of her first up close flash, a total stranger was staring at her shaved wet hole, Sue downed her drink feeling the burn of the strong alcohol before standing and walking in to the toilets. Once inside she leaned against the cubicle door and dragged a finger along the length of her dripping slit a few gentle circles of her hard clit and she shuddered to a very strong climax.

Once she had regained some strength in her legs she walked back to her bar stool, with much less care than the first time Sue climbed back on to the stool. The second she sat down her knees parted and the bar man looked directly at her bare and soaking wet pussy, after her very recent masturbation session she knew her pussy lips were opened up like a flower.

The barman placed a fresh drink on the bar, another vodka and orange he didn't ask for any payment, but he also didn't move away from where he stood separated only by the width of the bar from her smooth dripping pussy.

Beep

You have the attention of the barman I see, from the blush on your cheeks you are obviously enjoying yourself. Before you leave play with your pussy a little, up to you how long but once you start you may as well enjoy.

Sue glanced up at the barman, he was still looking at her slit, one of the old men further up the bar called him over for another round, separated from her by an old oak post they wouldn't be able to see what she was doing. Sue had an idea, this was the first time she had felt like this it may also be the last, and she would carry out the instruction but with a slight change. Picking up her coat she returned to the toilets, she quickly stripped off her clothes stuffing them in to her coat pocket before covering her nakedness with the coat.

As she approached her barstool she could see the look of disappointment on the barman's face now that she was covered up, making sure that she wasn't sat on her coat Sue got back on to the stool. Making sure the barman was watching her she took a mouthful of her drink, she put the glass on the bar and undid one of the six buttons that held her coat together. Twice more Sue went through the same routine drink then button, with the third button undone Sue knew that the barman should be able to see that she no longer had her top on.

Sue watched as the barman realised what was happening, he took one look at the now empty glass and almost at a run refilled it. She was having fun, she started at the bottom this time and copied the same routine, she soon had her pussy uncovered again and the last mouthful left just one button keeping her covered up, it was now plainly obvious she was naked except for the coat. She pushed her empty glass back towards the barman, his trousers were tented and knowing that she was causing his very obvious erection just added fuel to her fire.

Sue downed the drink in one, she could feel the buzz of the alcohol having never been a drinker, placing the glass on the bar she reached for the last button, with a shrug of her shoulders the coat fell down her back stopping only when it caught at her elbows.

Sue was almost cumming, she sat as good as naked in a public bar the barman was staring at her his hand unconsciously rubbing his cock through his trousers, Sue knew she was out of sight of the two old men and the front door, she lowered her hands and shuddered to a climax as her coat dropped to the floor leaving her completely naked, now she could carry out the instructions she had received.

With her legs splayed wide apart Sue began to rub her pussy, she had never felt so wet or as aroused as she was right now she had only just cum but very quickly she was approaching another climax, she knew as it built up this was going to be a big one, with one hand playing with her slit and the other grasping her own breasts and nipples Sue came, squirting for the second time in her life as she did so.

On very unsteady legs, partly alcohol and partly from coming so hard Sue slipped her coat on and without fastening it she walked out of the pub, she had drunk more than two drinks that she was instructed to drink and now she was stumbling home, her legs were like jelly and all Sue could think of was that she needed to come again. The barman carefully to hide a very obvious bulge in his trousers slipped into the staff toilet to relieve himself.

Andrew followed at a safe distance he now knew that his sister would apparently do anything he asked or rather told her to do, he waited for a few minutes before following her inside, Sue was nowhere he could see so he went to his control centre as he now liked to think of it.

Sue was in the shower, Andrew watched as she held the shower head to her pussy, she was holding her lips apart with one hand so that the warm spray could hit her clit directly, as Andrew watched he thought of a plan that would let him actually fuck his sister.

Andrew had only just turned 18, he was only ten months younger than his sister Sue, although he could never remember not knowing his family he knew that he was adopted, his real parents had both died in a car crash when he was still a baby he had grown up only knowing his current family.

Unlike Sue who was always popular Andrew had always been a geek, not popular with the girls he was still a virgin although like most men his age he would never admit that. He had like his sister enjoyed swimming, and he knew that under his baggy tee shirts he was ripped, his cock was an impressive 9 inches when hard, and he intended to give Sister Sue every inch tonight.

He knew he would have to wait until dark, just to be safe, so while he waited he messaged one of his friends, having spotted the cameras in the pub Andrew set about finding out how to hack them, he could then monitor Sue from safety rather than risk getting caught. Her display in the pub had been impressive and he wished he could have got that on to a disc to watch again, maybe he could encourage Sue to do a repeat show.

Andrew was trying to strike a deal with Alan, he knew the way to hack but as always wanted something from Andrew in the past this help would have cost him a Big Mc meal, now more than 100 miles away, that wouldn't work, Andrew knew his friend had a thing for Sue most of his friends did, Andrew offered a nude picture of his sister in payment, Alan agreed instantly.

Andrew spent the afternoon and evening making sure that the extra cameras in sues room where fully operational and then, he followed the instructions from Alan, he now also had internet access to the pubs cameras, two in the bar, one in the snooker room and one in the lobby outside of the toilet doors.

He waited until it was dark before he slipped into the garden dropping more boxes on the fire before checking that no one else was around, he painted a red stripe next to a gate he had found between the neighbours garden and theirs, once back inside he joined the rest of the family for the evening meal. Andrew saw that Sue had changed her clothes her nipples less obvious and she wore jogging bottoms, he would have to sort out her wardrobe he thought to himself.

Once the meal was over, the family as always went their own ways, his parents still sorting out things the three siblings had their own things to do. Andrew watched on the hidden monitors as his parents settled down for the night, and Christina went to bed, Sue was laying on her bed listening to music and thinking about the pub today. A little after 10:30 he slipped out of the house and down the garden into the neighbours and hid behind the gate after leaving something hanging on a nail near the red stripe.

Beep; wearing just your dressing gown, walk to the end of the garden and stand with your back to the fence, you will see a red stripe painted on the fence further instructions will follow.

Andrew watched as his sister approached, she looked nervous in the dark but she had come and she stood as instructed. Andrew pressed send on the first of his prepared messages.

Beep; hang your gown over the fence behind you, then put on the blindfold hanging up to your right then kneel. Once you have done this I will join you. You will do whatever I guide you to do, you will not speak and you will remain on your knees after I leave until you hear another message arrive.

Through the gaps between the boards Andrew watched his sister as she followed his instructions. With his sister naked and on her knees Andrew opened the gate and stood in front of his sister, like her he was naked, unlike her he had a massive hard on. Andrew rubbed the swollen head of his cock across her lips, leaving a trail of pre cum as he did. Andrew knew he was going to cum quickly he also knew he would stay hard, he could come three times sometimes without losing his hardness between.

Pushing against his sisters lips she opened her mouth allowing him access, slowly Sue sucked his cock deeper into her mouth, Andrew realised his sister was a practiced cock sucker as she swallowed his whole 9 inches into her throat, as Sue reached up and began to caress his balls Andrew groaned and squirted his cum into his sisters mouth, she swallowed greedily at his warm offering.

Pulling Sue to her feet he positioned her so that she was facing the fence leaning forwards onto her hands, with her feet wide apart, Andrew stood close behind her, his cock still hard, but first he wanted to play, reaching between his sisters legs he felt the puffy folds of flesh he had seen on the screen, her cunt was dripping wet, parting her flesh he slipped two fingers easily into her wet hole. Sue groaned and pushed down grinding on the intruding fingers, Andrew added a third finger and began to finger fuck his sister, hard and fast he fingered her until she stood trembling as she climaxed.

Andrew knew he would be able to take his time on another occasion tonight he just wanted to fuck, he had worried his sister may try to peep but she had made no attempt to do that. Positioning Sue on all fours Andrew knelt down behind her, aiming his swollen cock at the dripping slit between his sister's legs he pushed forwards until he was hard up behind her.

Andrew fucked his sister hard and fast using every bit of strength and fitness he had built up during years of swimming. His first fuck was going to be memorable.

Sue was in heaven, she had fucked Scott but he had been her first, she had always gotten away with only giving blow jobs before she had gone out with Scott. She liked sucking cock and knew she was quite good at it. But Scott had never fucked her like this, he normally came in a few minutes, several times he hadn't even got inside her squirting his seed on her belly instead. This man was fucking her good, she collapsed as she came again but still he fucked her, Sue was actually chewing the grass of her parent's lawn as she was fucked hard and fast by a cock that felt every bit as big as her dildo.

Finally she felt her lover trembling and the pounding sped up until with one deep thrust she felt her pussy fill with hot spunk, with the cock removed soon after Sue was positioned on her knees again, she could feel spunk running down her legs and she could taste the strange mixture of cum and grass in her mouth.

In the darkness she waited until she heard.

Beep;

you may now go home, put the blindfold back where you found it. That will be all for tonight but I will have further instructions tomorrow. A.

Sue stood up her legs still shaking, she hung up the blindfold on its nail and realised her gown had gone. As she approached the house she saw that the rear door which she had left by had the lights on, naked she peeped through the window and saw Andrew sat reading a book, fuck she thought and went to check the front door knowing it would be locked, it was.

Beep; just walk in stand at the door once inside and say hi to your brother before you go to your room.

I can't he's my brother.

Beep; if you don't I will send him this.

Attached was a picture of her with a big fat cock in her mouth wearing nothing but a blindfold obviously just taken tonight.

In ten seconds I send it so decide which fast.

As Sue walked back towards the rear door she could only think about how nice that cock had looked, she paused for maybe a second at the door before walking in, closing the door behind her Sue faced her brother naked and filthy with cum on her face, she could still feel cum oozing down her legs which her brother to had noticed.

Sue said Hi as instructed, as she was about to walk away and upstairs her brother snapped a picture on his mobile phone, Sue wanted to argue but she also didn't want to stand in front of her brother naked it was so wrong, Sue ran for her room.

Andrew realised that tonight couldn't have worked out any better, he went to his room, stripped naked and lay on his bed.

Back in her own room, she showered and went to bed, lying awake for a while thinking about what had happened to her today. Sue knew she was A,s slut completely as soon as she began to masturbate thinking about how good his cock had felt inside of her, she fell asleep while still rubbing her tender clit.

12