A New Neighbourhood Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue stood with the four balls stretching her pussy lips, she had easily taken one off and put it back on, she now walked around the small room, the feeling of the weights compounded with the small ball attached to her clit ring which bounced and bumped her clit was exquisite, as she walked the sensations made her come in less than half a lap of the small room, no way will I make the coffee shop on the way back she thought.

As she knelt again before Tatts taking his cock in her mouth Sue thought about the tattoo, with his cock nice and hard Tatts knelt on the floor behind her and began to take his payment as they had agreed. As he fucked her Sue asked if they could make a deal for some ink work, Tatts told her that tattoos took much more time and that it would cost more than a quick fuck, like what? Asked Sue

That would depend on what you want and how long it would take, still fucking her as they talked Sue couldn't respond straight away as she shuddered to another climax, the weights were certainty making a huge difference. I would like a thin band around my thigh like the tribal band that the woman was getting on her arm, but I want to incorporate the word Slut into it somehow.

Tatts was speeding up close to cumming he pumped hard and thrust deeply squirting his seed deep in to Sue's pussy. Once they had disengaged and Tatts had pulled his trousers back up, he said that he could do her a design that would take a few hours to get on to paper, the ink itself would take maybe two hours depending on how complex the design ended up being.

How about you come to my place and party with me and some buddy's for as long as I take on you, one hour for one hour?

Doing what? Asked Sue, well you could start with waitressing handing round drinks and that, making sure you are showing off all of my work of course.

So naked waitressing, that sounds easy. Replied Sue

Well you being naked may lead to some guests needing to be relieved in some way, I wouldn't be a good host if they went home uncomfortable now would I?

No I guess not replied Sue, so how many guests do you think would be involved?

Oh not many probably just me and say 10 buddies.

Sue nodded and said well that sounds fair, when can we start, it was agreed that Tatts would do her design, and he would apply the ink, Sue would not see it until afterwards he would of course save her window seat for the work, and suggested that the ink could ruin her nice clothes so maybe being naked would be sensible, as Sue left she called out same time next week then.

It was lunch time so Sue decided to find somewhere to eat, she had yet to explore the town much, other than a few charity shops, and with nothing else planned she thought she would lunch then shop, especially having saved so much money by not paying for her new decorations.

As Sue sat with her lunch, she realised that she didn't know anyone here other than her family, she didn't even know who the mysterious Mr "A" was even though he had fucked her regularly she had no idea what he looked like, and all she could picture was his toned body and big fat cock which she had seen in the photograph he had used to blackmail her. It did now look like she would be making some new friends with Tatt's friends but all Sue could picture at that point was being abused by ten biker type guys.

Sue found the shopping centre with two floors of shops, escalators rose up to the upper levels, the glass roof giving a feeling of still being outside. Sue had found that if she walked carefully she could avoid cumming every few steps, although the feelings she was receiving from her newly adorned pussy was very nice. Her nipples throbbed and she had to almost constantly resist the urge to touch herself.

Sue passed the ever present mobile phone shops and went in to the first clothes shop she found, as she always did heading for the sale rack. Sue had a decent allowance from her father but she didn't have loads of money so needed to be careful, until she found a job.

On the rack Sue found a short skirt, it was black and sheer with a liner, the elasticated waist meant it would fit her comfortably, Sue also found a white halter neck cropped top, she took the two items to the changing room.

Stripping off her clothes Sue put on the black skirt and the white top, she walked back out into the shop in search of a mirror. Her nipples poked through the top nicely and Sue was planning to remove the extra thickness of the lining material in the cups, the skirt was perfect, the lining she would also remove and being elasticated she could roll over the waist band to shorten it or even cut it down as the hem was already a rough ragged cut.

Pleased with her purchase Sue headed for the next shop. Sue found a bright red top, it was halter neck as well but the front plunged down deeply, with nothing else interesting her she went to try it on. Sue found that with the string behind her neck tied loosely enough the top hung lower, almost long enough for her to wear it as a dress. The top design was apparently called a deep V neck plunging Cowl.

Sue strolled out towards a mirror half way across the shop, the name the designers had given it was both too long and wrong, Sue described it as fuck me its pornographic, facing the mirror Sue could see her chains and the shiny balls hanging below the hem, the deep V plunging cowl, came down so low that she could see the stubble above her pussy which reminded her she needed shaving gel and new blades. Her tits were barely contained Sue wriggled a little surprised to see that her breasts remained covered, leaning forwards meant she could look down and see her pussy as the top dropped away from her. Sue picked up the same dress but two sizes up, reasoning that she couldn't actually wear this as a dress but a bigger one may work.

After trying the bigger size she walked back to the mirror, she noticed as she stood facing the mirror that a lone man watched her as he trailed along behind his partner. Sue saw that her chains were now covered but the balls still shone below her hem, she reached up and untied the knot behind her neck, accidentally she dropped both ends allowing the dress to fall, unfortunately it stopped at her hips, but the man suddenly looked a lot less board. Sue retied the knot lower this time so that her metal balls were hidden, she then tucked her tits back in winking at the man in the mirror as she did.

The bigger top she thought could be worn as a dress, but with it long enough to hide her chains she could see that her pussy showed inside the deep cowl, not her whole slit but very defiantly the first half inch of slit was on show, stopping just short of showing her hood piercing. It wasn't too expensive so was soon added to her growing selection of Slut wear.

Sue picked up a few more items, before walking carefully back to her bus stop. Her pussy had been leaking throughout her shopping trip but Sue was getting used to it and the uncontrollable orgasm's she had mostly under control although she felt on the verge of coming all of the time. Stood in the bus shelter Sue decided to see just how sensitive she was after a whole afternoon of arousal, just one rub of her clit ring through her skirt and she was gone, gasping in air as she tried not to collapse in a heap, her legs had turned to jelly and her pussy had soaked the tops of her legs, Sue watched as two trickles of fluid appeared from under her skirt heading towards her knees.

On the bus back Sue realised she was running late, in her excitement she had forgotten that her parents would be leaving for their week away in the morning, she had agreed to be home for the evening meal, once the bus stopped Sue started to hurry up the road she made about ten feet before she climaxed coating her legs with more sticky fluid, the movements of her piercings and weights when she had hurried had made her cum very quickly, OK slowly it is she thought as she continued towards home.

As Sue sat with her brother and parents she was more aware than ever of her pussy adornments, she had planned to remove the weights before sitting down but being late she was ushered straight to the dining room. Her parents mentioned some stuff about having no party's and that there was plenty of food in the freezer but Sue heard almost none of it she was concentrating hard, she really did not want to cum in front of her family, she had sat on the front edge of her chair trying to avoid sitting on her weights, the trouble was that they were now swinging forwards and backwards her tender lips were throbbing and she was sure that she was dripping on the hardwood flooring.

Her parents sat with her at the table chatting, making sure she would keep an eye on her brother, Sue just nodded and gritted her teeth, finally her parents went towards the lounge and the TV came on. With a groan Sue let herself go, shuddering as she peaked she looked up to see her brother standing at the door looking at her.

Sue stood and rushed past him towards her room, she realised her mistake on the third step of the stairs, with her brother still watching her she came again, she knew from where she was her brother could see up her skirt but her legs were so wobbly she had to pause for several seconds before she could move and this time carefully walk to her room.

Sitting in her chair Sue began a slow and luxurious masturbation session, all day she had been dripping wet, she had cum dozens of times this time she was going to take her time and enjoy herself. Strangely as she toyed with her rings her thoughts turned to her brother she could feel his eyes boring in to her pussy as she stood on the stairs, for some reason the thought just made Sue wetter, maybe she could tease her little brother some while her parents were away.

Beep: I have waited long enough and I assume by the way you are tugging at them your piercings have had time to heal well, I will see you in the normal place, you will as always be naked and blind folded, you will take your biggest dildo and on all fours you will be fucking yourself while you wait for me.

Sue hadn't realised the time it was already after ten, she wrapped herself in a dressing gown and headed towards the garden. Sue was pleased to see that her parents had already gone to bed, she seemed to recall them saying that they were off early to miss the traffic, her brother wasn't about either so Sue slipped out of the back door with her dildo hidden under her robe.

She pulled the blindfold into place and on all fours guided her fattest dildo into her still sopping wet crack, Sue didn't even hear Andrew as he crept closer, he took a selection of pictures as he crept around her, before he put his shorts, tee shirt and phone down, naked he prodded her mouth with his swollen cock, Sue opened up with no hesitation and shuddered when her throat was invaded by the fat cock, her nipple bar being twisted bought her to climax and she felt her pussy spray warm juices over her hand as she continued fucking herself with the fat dildo.

Andrew fucked his sisters mouth, he had abstained himself while Sue healed and it didn't take him long before he filled her mouth with his cream, he pulled free of Sue's mouth and walked behind her, in the dim light he could see her fucking herself, tomorrow he thought will be very light. His cock still wet from sues mouth was soon spearing into her arsehole, Sue came again as she received her first double penetration, her hand didn't slow she was fucking herself hard and fast, soon her arse was receiving the same treatment, with her piercings adding to the pleasure Sue soon came again, then again until it all blended into one long spectacular climax.

Sue came round again on her own, she had passed out yet again, fucked senseless is what that is she said to herself, she hadn't heard her phone beep but thought she was alone, she could feel that her dildo was still wedged inside her pussy, a trickle of cum leaking from her arsehole was the only sign of Mr A.

Sue stood, her gown had gone again, naked with rubber cock in hand she walked back towards the light of the house. Again she could see her brother sat reading, how does he time it so badly Sue thought, at least she wasn't completely filthy like last time although she did have some decorations that he hadn't seen before. Not even bothering to check the front door Sue stepped inside, her brother looked up, sue watched as he slowly looks her up and down, she waited for a few seconds enjoying his scrutiny for some reason, Sue was sure that she saw his cock twitch inside his shorts before she said Hi and walked passed.

Andrew sat and looked at his sister, it was much more personal in the flesh than through a camera lens, he could see her piercings and the small swinging steel balls that kept her fleshy lips proudly displayed, but the thing he noticed most was how long she stood and let him watch, may be Mr A could take advantage, would his sister fuck him if she was told to?

Sue removed her chains and balls before she showered shaved her pussy making sure she got every hair and cleaned her piercings, once she was fresh and clean she slipped into bed.

Beep; nice show tonight and your brother seemed to like his little show to. Tomorrow morning you will breakfast naked, wear your balls and you will stay until your brother has finished eating or he leaves the room. You will make no comment on your nudity and you will do nothing to hide yourself from him.

Fuck really!! Could I do that thought Sue?

She lay awake thinking about it, she remembered her brothers eyes on her a short while before, he looked like he was enjoying the view, he didn't complain or look away, as she thought about it Sue was aware that her pussy appeared to like the idea, it was as wet now as it was in the shower. Sue set her alarm to make sure she was up earlier than her brother and with her mind made up she relaxed, her last thought before she fell asleep was maybe I could try the heavier weights.

The next morning Sue attached the middle sized weights, she had to stand still for a moment to steady herself, fuck me I'm awake less than five minutes and already I've nearly cum she thought to herself.

Sue walked to the kitchen naked, she knew only her brother was there and if he came to breakfast he was going to get an eyeful anyway. Sue made coffee and toast, she didn't sit at the table as she had been instructed to not hide so she sat at the short breakfast bar on a stool, the bigger weights she noticed actually opened her pussy she made sure that she was sitting far enough forwards that they swung freely below her, with her legs apart she waited.

Andrew watched from the one camera in the kitchen it was not a controllable one but he could see enough to know that Sue had arranged herself so that she would be well displayed. He was beginning to think he may get to fuck her as himself yet. Programming his phone to send a timed message he went to the kitchen.

Andrew stopped at the kitchen door, well he had to pretend to be surprise, he could see beneath the breakfast bar that the hanging spheres we're opening sues cunt, her lips hung long and stretched and her pink interior showed lewdly, he noticed a small puddle forming on the floor below.

Andrew knew he could say whatever he wanted and that she had been told not to leave, he assumed as she was here she would go through with the whole thing. Still looking at his sisters dripping hole he said, "sis that outfit suits you."

"You do know you are naked right?"

"Yes I do thank you, I didn't think you would mind" Sue responded.

"I don't mind at all feel free". Andrew poured a coffee and sat at the table, lower than the breakfast bar, he could see Sue's cunt clearly and up close. Andrew made no pretence, he blatantly looked at his naked sister, he didn't say anything else though as he enjoyed the view with his breakfast. As he watched Andrew noticed that the moisture on Sue's exposed pussy continued to build and the fleshy lips looked puffy and swollen with arousal.

Beep: I'm sure he is enjoying the view reach down and slowly bring yourself to a climax, if it happens to fast make it two. Let's see how far you will go Slut, you may take the above as a minimum requirement but you may take it as far as you dare. You must not let him fuck you that may come later.

Sue groaned again not in pain, make herself cum while her brother watched only a few feet away. Maybe fuck him surly Mr A wouldn't do that to her, would he? Sue realised she was already rubbing her clit ring, too much too soon she added to the puddle on the floor.

"You OK sis? You look flushed."

Sue just nodded and followed her instructions she started working towards number two but had a feeling that wouldn't be taking too long either, her weights had started to swing again and she could feel her pussy gapping open, leaning back Sue pinched her nipples twisting the bars as she rubbed her dripping snatch.

Sue looked up as she heard a chair scrape across the floor, Andrew had his cock in his hand, and he was stroking it while he watched her, what a nice cock it looks as big as Mr A's. Sue watched her brother as he watched her, when Andrews cum splattered on to the floor Sue screamed as she came hard. When she lifted her head off the breakfast bar Andrew had gone. Sue cleaned up the floor her mess and her brothers before pouring another coffee still shaking from her climax she sat naked and sipped her drink.

Beep; tell me what happened in detail miss out nothing.

Sue replied, that she had done as instructed, she had cum too soon and had made herself come for a second time she said that she had watched her brother wank while he watched her and that he had gone now.

Beep: how did you feel about your brother watching you, and you watching him?

I don't know why but I loved it, I felt so dirty and so slutty, if you had told me to I would have bent over for him to fuck me I was so horney.

Beep; good to know I will bear that in mind. For the rest of the week you will be naked at all times when in the house, anytime you see your brother you will get to your knee, lean back and display yourself. Do you understand?

Yes OK.

Andrew was rock hard again but he couldn't be too obvious without giving himself away. He wanted to fuck her hard but was probably pushing things already, maybe he should set his plan for this evening going instead.

Sue back in her room heard a knock at the door, seconds later her brother walked in, Sue sank to her knees leaning back with her legs as wide apart as possible. Andrew smiled, "I do like this change in you sis. I just came to tell you that I will be out tonight at a friend's house I will be back for breakfast if we are having the same thing though."

"Can I touch you?" Andrew asked.

Sue was not sure how to answer, her inner Slut shone through, "yes you can if you want to sue answered."

Andrew knelt in front of her, and reaching under inserted two fingers into her stretched open hole, he avoided her clit but slowly finger fucked her pussy, right there in broad daylight. Sue despite her clit being avoided soon came for the third time that morning. She so wanted something inside her she almost begged her brother to fuck her there and then but she didn't. Andrew stood and as he left said see you at breakfast I will be back by about 9:00.

Sue had heard nothing from Mr A so decided as the day was shaping up to be glorious she would go to the beach again, she made a packed lunch and removed her weights, she didn't think she could manage a whole day with them in. Wearing just her sheer beach wrap she headed for the bus stop.

Again the bus driver looked her up and down, Sue was now enjoying the looks she got from men, even this overweight old man made her pussy drip as he tried to see through her wrap. At the back of the bus Sue undid her wrap, this time she pulled it off and placed it on the seat next to her, as the bus set off Sue played with her pussy rings. Every other time Sue had been on the bus no one else had got on, today the bus stopped and before Sue could react a middle aged business man in a suit climbed aboard, with her perky tits above the seat line they were the first thing he saw as he climbed on.