A New Start as a Model

Story Info
Needing money she starts nude modelling.
2.7k words
0
134
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A New Start as a Model

Jean stood in front of the shop staring at the notice stuck in the corner, it said simply "Models Wanted - Prior Experience Not Necessary Good RatesPaid." It was a photographic studio, and pictures in the window display were the normal type of thing, weddings, family groups and portraits. Several of the portraits were of attractive women who could have been naked from the waist up at least but no breasts were visible. It was too much to think that paid work would be just having "head and shoulder" shots taken.

Last night, after the children were in bed, Jean and David had sat and talked about their current financial difficulties. Things were not good, David's job was barely keeping them afloat, and since Jean had been made redundant three months ago, she had been a stay at home Mum. Nothing wrong with that, she liked being there to get the children to school each day and to be there when they got home, and that meant she did not rely so heavily on help from her mother, who fortunately lived nearby.

Local jobs were scarce and that was why they had discussed the possibility of her earning money as a model at the studio in the next town. Denise, Jean's close friend had given her the idea, saying that with a figure like hers, she would be a natural. Jean was a natural blond and five feet six inches tall. Her figure was not very slim after two children, but nevertheless her curves were very attractive, and she had generous sized tits with lovely nipples that were often the centre of attention when they were on display on the beach or in a low cut dress. David knew she had at least the potential to succeed at modelling, the question was what would she need to do?

Since there was no other reasonable chance of work for her that was why she was now standing nervously at the front of the studio.

A bell sounded as she entered the shop and after a few moments delay a man of about 55 came out from a door behind the counter area.

"Good morning, how can I help you?"

"Well," stuttered Jean, "I was wondering if you are still looking for models, you have a sign in the window."

The man stepped back from her and took a long look at her "Yes we can always use new models, do you have any previous experience?"

"I have no professional experience, but my husband is a keen amateur photographer and has taken lots of portraits."

"That sounds good, do you realise that modelling here will include some nudity, have you been photographed in the nude?"

"Yes, but only for my husband and I to see."

"Of course I understand that, but pictures taken here could be seen almost anywhere are you happy with that?"

"Well, I think so, nudity should be O.K., but I would prefer not to be involved with anything really crude, if you know what I mean."

"Fine" said the man, "my name is Peter, and if you have bit of time now, come into the studio, have a look round and I will take some details from you. It would also help if I could get a few test shots of you, not necessarily nude today, see how you feel, O.K.?"

Jean agreed and they went through the shop and upstairs. Peter showed Jean one large area that he called the main studio and two smaller studios. There were plenty of lights on stands, large rolls of paper backdrops and several pieces of furniture that he explained were used to create sets for the models to be placed in. There was also a small dressing room with rails holding costumes of various kinds, most of them very sexy and revealing.

Jean felt quite comfortable walking round as Peter explained the various features. There were a couple of easy chairs in one corner and they sat down. He had a clipboard with a form on it and took down her name and address and asked her height and other measurements. She felt a little strange telling him the size of her breasts along with waist and hip sizes. Peter explained the fees she could earn for various types of assignments. Naturally, full nude was the most popular with his clients and paid the most.

He put down the clipboard and pointed to a stool across the room standing in front of a plain off-white background.

"Take off your coat and perch on the stool please," his slightly brusque order took her by surprise, but she thought "Well that's what I am here for."

Now with a camera in his hand he told her that he needed a set of initial shots for his records. "These first pictures will be not much more than Police mug shots" he quipped, "just for the file, so that clients can see what you are like."

This was easy, full face, side face, smiling and looking serious, she relaxed and responded to his instructions. Next were shots of her standing and turning round in various poses, he instructed her where to place her feet and hands, and Jean showed a natural ability to follow what he told her and to improvise poses of her own. Peter was pleased and praised her style.

He paused after a while, looked at her directly and said, "Look it seems to me that you could do well here, and be popular. With most girls I call an end here and quietly let them leave because I know they will not make it. You are different. How about something a bit more revealing?"

Jean gulped, this is not what she had expected and had been happy doing ordinary pictures but anything more explicit was not in her mind for the moment. She was wearing a blouse and skirt with tights and decent matching underwear, so she was not going to feel awkward about taking some things off.

"How far do you want me to go?"

"That's up to you, whatever you are comfortable with for now, how about loosening your blouse and we will go from there?"

She nodded, now feeling nervous all over again as she was when first coming into the shop.

He replaced the stool in front of the backdrop, and once more spoke to her sharply. He seemed to become terse as he worked.

"Right, perch on the stool with one foot on the floor the other on the rail. Pull the blouse out from the skirt and undo the top two buttons"

She did as she was told, and Peter moved quickly around her snapping with the camera, the flash popping time after time.

Jeans mind was working overtime, as she undid one button after another when Peter commanded. Soon she was going to expose her bra and a lot of cleavage, it was now or never, do it or run away.

"Undo the last buttons and let me see your bra." After a moment's hesitation she obeyed.

"Slip the blouse off one shoulder" the camera snapped several times, "now the other one." She had done it, exposed herself in a flimsy bra to someone other than her husband.

Wearing a bikini on the beach was normal but in this closed situation with a stranger it was different. A barrier had been breached, Jean realised that she wanted this and could hardly wait for the next instruction. Peter continued taking photos for several minutes telling her how to move and pose, then he stopped and looked at her seriously.

"Jean, how are you feeling, are you happy to continue?" She nodded willingly, he realised that he may have a new star performer.

"There are a couple of ways we can go from here, one we can do some topless shots, and truthfully I shall need to see your tits eventually, but I would like to go with you stripping, first your skirt,then your underwear and finally some nude shots, are you up for that?"

She was, she found, definitely up for it, but hesitated for a moment before answering. Peter took this as a sign that she may not want to go on.

"Look I do not usually pay for this type of first sitting, but I want a good set to encourage clients, so I will pay you for today, there are a number of photographers who will want to use you, what do you think?" Jean realised that her hesitation had worked to her advantage.

Jean could not wait to agree, she was surprised by how much she wanted to do this, and by how much she was turned on, she could feel moisture forming between her legs. The pay would also be a welcome bonus, she had not expected that.

They moved to one of the smaller studios where there was a boudoir set, a dressing table and chaise longue. She redressed, but he had asked if she was wearing tights or stockings and then since she had tights he showed her another small wardrobe room and told her to select some stockings and a suspender belt. While she selected a suspender belt and a pair of new black stockings, he returned to the studio to fiddle with lighting.

Under Peter's direction she entered the set and began to undress again. First the coat, then the blouse again, but this time the skirt was next, Jean saw that Peter looked admiringly at her legs clad inblack stockings and the belt that framed her pretty brief cream-coloured panties. The 'V' between her legs was clearly becoming damp, and she noted that his trousers were bulging at the crotch.

Now the time had come, at last, for her first real exposure to Peter.

"Slip the bra straps" he ordered as he continued pressing the camera shutter, "now unclip it but hold it in front of you."

"That's good, now, drop it and let me see what we have here"

Turning towards him she lowered her eyes and hesitated, but also realised that this is what she wanted. Looking up directly into the camera, she proudly and a little defiantly tossed the garment aside and proudly displayed her beautiful tits. He gasped, they were full and topped with pink protruding nipples that were hard, confirming that Jean was fully aroused. She was glad to be exposed. Now moving automatically Jean caressed her breasts, at first gently, then she harshly fingered, squeezed and pinched the nipples, causing herself exquisite pain and above all, pleasure.

Peter could see her enjoyment and knew that he did have a new star performer, this girl would do well both for him and herself. She was putty in his hands now, she wanted to show him and possibly even give him everything.

The stockings and suspenders belt were removed carefully as he directed her poses, she could hardly wait for the command to remove the panties and to show her sex to this virtual stranger. Jean sensed that he was feeling the tension of the moment, he was sweating and the bulge in his pants must have been uncomfortable. He was giving the directions but she held control of the situation.

"Thumbs in the waist band," he called. She complied.

"Slowly now, gradually bring them down." Now there was utter pleasure for her as the hair of her mound came into sight, and finally he ordered her to remove the panties completely. At first she stood turning and posing, then he made her sit on the couch, demurely, legs together. Several times, as she moved, her hand strayed to the bush between her legs, confirming what she knew, her lips down there were dripping. Could he see that? She hoped he could.

"Stand again." She did. "One foot on the couch." She moved willingly. He circled her, snapping pictures, getting closer and closer, only inches from her vagina.

"Sit! Open your legs, show me everything!" The command was harsh but the atmosphere between them had changed, both were aroused, he was sweating, she was hot, this experience was the most sensual she had ever known.

"Right, that's it for now, you have done very well."

His words came as a surprise, why she did not know. Did she want him to touch her, to seduce her? Well not much seduction would have been involved, frankly she needed sex, and would have submitted willingly, had he put down the camera, stripped off his clothes and just fucked her.

Peter turned away, it was clear he would have preferred to touch her and go further, but his professionalism kicked in and he did not wish to risk taking a chance that might endanger his business. They avoided eye contact as Jean dressed again and Peter took his camera to a computer in the corner to download the pictures.

-------------------------------------------

David came home a little late that evening, and was surprised to find that Jean had already given the children their meal and was preparing them for bed rather early. "I'll explain later," she told him.

"Well, what's all this, getting the kids to bed early?"

"I have a surprise for you, but let's eat first." David was intrigued and asked her what was happening.

"Well," Jean started. "You remember what we spoke about last night?" He nodded.

" I went to that studio today and asked them about doing some modelling."

"Oh."

"That was O.K. wasn't it?"

"Yes, but I didn't think you would go through with it. What did they say?"

"The bloke, Peter, about 50'ish, said he thought I could probably do it, especially after I said that you had taken pictures of me nude."

"Bloody hell, are you going to do it, what do they pay?"

Jean smiled at him, "They pay well, for the right models and I did some test shots"

"Fuck, what do you mean, test shots!"

"Peter gave me a disc with the shots on, it is in the laptop, have a look"

David left his meal and moved to the settee next to the coffee table where Jean had placed the computer. She sat next to him and handed him some money before he could start the machine.

"That's what I got for an hour's work, £50, less than for an actual session with paying customers."

The laptop started up with images of Jean.First the "tame" clothed pictures, then graduating to the open blouse ones. He paused before clicking again.

"How far did you go?" He asked.

"I hope you don't mind, because I went all the way, and to tell the truth, I loved it. Peter was very professional, although I think he got quite worked up by the end"

David just looked at her then continued scrolling through the pictures.

"Fucking hell Love, you look great," he exclaimed as he found the totally nude images. He turned and hugged her. "These are making me hot, how did you feel?"

" I could not wait to get back here to you, I am still high and I need you to fuck me now!"

With that she stood up and peeled her dress off to show him her naked body. He took no time to strip, his prick was hard and with no hesitation he forced it into her cunt, finding it already slippery with her juices.

Later as they lay in bed having fucked a second time, she related the full story of the studio session and asked him how he felt about her continuing with that kind of work. After a short hesitation he admitted that at first he was unhappy that she had gone ahead with nude shots so quickly without asking him. However the pictures had turned him on so much, if she wanted to carry on he would not stop her. The money would also be useful.

As they drifted off to sleep Jean wondered if he would feel the same if he knew that she had not revealed the most daring open leg pictures from the end of the session, she had censored those for the time being, as they may have shown how turned on she had been. She also wondered what would have happened if Peter had not demonstrated restraint when he stopped taking pictures?

It was only a couple of days later that Peter called to say he had a booking for three customers who had seen the test shots and had booked appointments, her new career had started.