A New Turn in Life

Story Info
Barun falls for the first time ...and he loves it.
6.9k words
3.88
5.9k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer - None of the characters in the story was less than 18 years old at any time described in the story.

Some Bengali dialogues have been used to make the story closer to reality, anyone who can't understand Bengali may pardon me.

*

This is a story of Barun (Name changed) who is a successful professional and happily married with a daughter. He is 45 but very fit and his wife is 4 years younger. The couple have a healthy and happening sex life as they indulge at least 3-4 times a week and pretty experimental.

When Barun and his wife Mou came to this apartment building about 10 years ago, the first family they got introduced to was the Chatterjee family. The family consists of Mr. Jyoti Chatterjee, his wife and two daughters Debi and Riya. At that time Debi was 20 and Ria was 18. Naturally, Both Debi and Ria were looked upon as little sisters by Barun and Mou as they used to call Mr. and Mrs. Chatterjee Uncle and Aunt. Both the family became very close in no time and the members' free mixing with each other became the order of the day. Barun is looked upon as the quintessential dada (elder brother) by both Debi and Ria though Barun had no special feeling for either of the two. Between them Debi was more composed and docile while Ria was sharper and more spontaneous. Next 4-5 years went on like this while Debi and Ria grown up to be beautiful and sexy women.

However, Barun really noticed nothing of these while he was busy with his weekly adda (Bengali version of chatting in a group) with Mr. Chatterjee as both of them were whiskey aficionados and in spite of their huge difference of age (about 20 years) they became fast friends. Every weekend their adda with whiskey became a routine, either in the Chatterjee household or in Barun's place and both the wives were only too happy to cater to these addas by supplying accompaniments to the alcohol.

Once, during one such adda only, Ria suddenly came to that room wearing a body hugging sleeveless casual maxi dress. The dress was light yellow but for some unknown reason she preferred to wear black bra and panty beneath that. To his astonishment Barun discovered that Ria possesses large B cup breasts which seem to be full and shapely and also have a nice butt. Suddenly, Ria became a full sexy woman to Barun whose physical assets are really appealing. And, with three pegs down already, Barun found Ria more appealing, who is oozing sexuality.

Mr. Chatterjee kept on chatting and Barun kept on adding words to him but his entire attention was following Ria who was moving around in the room doing nothing and sometimes adding to their chat as well. The distinct outlines of her full boobs clad in the black bra aroused Barun like never before while his gaze hardly left those boobs. In spite of running the risk of getting caught his gaze followed those boobs and was rewarded with sights of occasional jiggling and he thought to have seen once her hard nipples through the fabric too. Ria and Mr. Chatterjee however were completely oblivious of the entire episode and continue to do whatever they were doing. After some time Ria left the room leaving Barun extremely high.

Returning to his place, the first thing Barun did was to call Mou to their bedroom and just pounced on her as she enters and closes the door. While Barun and Mou always led an active sex life with some experimentation as well, Barun is known to be a patient lover who savours his wife's ample body with lots of foreplay and engages in intercourse only when she is fully ready. But, toady it is different as Barun almost tears through the dress and undies of Mou and before she could realise what hit her, she is lying on her back with her legs dangling out of the bed and Barun is playing with her one boob while licking and sucking the other.

Now, Barun is a Boob man and likes to play with the boobs but today Barun is acting as if he is possessed. As soon as Mou started to become wet Barun went down and start licking her pussy with all his vigour. Barun is always fairly accomplished in love making and one of his favourites has been cunnilingus, but today his arousal drives him an extra mile and within no time Mou found herself oozing juices and squirming while Barun continue to eat her pussy.

Once Mou starts moaning loudly, Barun stands up and undressing quickly place his rockhard cock between Mou's swollen pussylips and start rubbing the smooth, bulbous head to make it slick. Mou has been enjoying it fully and express her appreciation through loud moans. Barun is on a different high today and suddenly pushed hard to implant his midsize yet very thick cock into Mou. Even after 15 years of active sex life Mou felt a sudden pang of pain today which lasts for a few seconds before Barun fills her completely. Instead of gradually increasing his speed and force, Barun starts in top gear and fucks Mou like there is no tomorrow.

This carnal pounding reaches Mou to her ecstasy in a few minutes as she cums with a loud groan and soon joined by Barun who cums like a fire hose inside her and falls on her chest. Writhing there in ecstasy he keeps on mauling Mou's large boobs, pinching her nipples. Both of them kept on writhing, squirming, shaking to a glowing satisfaction. After some time Mou asked Barun what happened today as he has made such wild love and even came inside her which they generally avoid because both hate condoms. Barun just smiled and kept on kissing her though he knew the reason fully well. However, in a few minutes he felt a pang of guilt as his conscience scolded him for thinking about a girl who is 17 years younger to him in such an erotic way, as an object of intense sexual act. He stays in close embrace with Mou and decides not to think about Ria in that way again.

Life went on smoothly for both the families as Ria joined a software company after completing her Engineering degree and Barun also grew in his career and is now the zonal head of a multinational company. Though he is 45 now, regular workout and his natural sharp and jovial nature has helped him look much younger. In fact, the occasional silver streaks in his hairs have added to his attraction. Even the friends of his teen aged daughter talk about him as an attractive male. Ria has also grown into a gorgeous young lady. In no way, she is a paragon beauty in Indian scale, but she is an attractive, super sexy woman with a fantastic curvaceous figure oozing sexuality which can make any male hard instantly.

During last three years there were a few occasions when Barun came across Ria in a position which could have turned into some erotic escapade. As Barun is an accomplished amateur photographer, once just before going to a party where both the families were invited, Ria came to Barun, fully decked up in a white floral dress and asked how she was looking. The dress was somewhat translucent and Barun couldn't take his eyes off the hint of cleavage exposed through the undone first button of the dress and the obvious designs of the lacey bra. On another occasion during Durga Puja Ria requested profusely to take her photographs in a saree and while focussing on her, Barun could clearly see almost half of her heavy boobs through the low cut blouse as the pallu just slid off her chest. In each occasion Barun controlled himself and nothing more happened. In each occasion however, Ria seemed to be oblivious about the incident and behaved normally. In fact, she kept on asking Barun more and more about her dress, her makeup and everything else.

But, once only the barrage was about to be broken when during Debi's wedding Barun entered a room in the Chatterjee's household only to discover that Ria is changing there. He just stood there as Ria was standing in full glory, only in a half cup black bra and matching skimpy panty. She was also stunned at the turn of the event and just couldn't move. In those few seconds Barun couldn't miss the shape and size of Ria's boobs and her hourglass figure with swollen pussylips that were obvious through the skimpy panty. After a minute (which seemed to be an hour) once both of them could gather themselves, Ria smiled sweetly and barun just mumbled some words and came out of the room. That night, in spite of his best effort not to be aroused, Barun had a huge erection and only a wild lovemaking with Mou could subside his fire. After a long time they fucked twice during the same night. However, from the next day Barun returned to his normal self and behaved as if nothing has happened.

Next year Ria got a promotion and had to take an assignment in Bangalore. This is the first time she went out of Kolkata without her parents and they were anxious about her. Before going, Ria came to Barun and enquired about Bangalore as Barun is a frequent visitor to that city in course of his professional duty. Barun gave her tips to the best of his knowledge and also helped her to get an apartment in lease where Ria and her colleague Priyanka will stay. Ria went to Bangalore to start a new chapter in her life. In a few weeks however, Ria settled herself in the city and started enjoying a good life with Priyanka who is her colleague in the same company, though in another department. They used to work hard during the week and party during the weekend. Priyanka also hooked up with a young man in her department and the couple used to go for date on almost every weekend and Ria used to spend the weekend roaming in the malls or trying her hands on some new recipe or reading books.

After a few months Barun went to Bangalore for a project which made him stay there for ten days. On the Saturday afternoon, bored in his hotel room he called Ria and asked her what she was doing that evening. Actually he was pretty sure that the two ladies would definitely have some plan of partying and he just wanted to know if he can join them. To his utter surprise, Ria told her that Priyanka has gone out with her boyfriend and she is just as bored as Barun. Barun immediately told her that they can go for an outing to the party zone of the city and if possible, Ria can help him to buy a famous Silk Saree of Bangalore for Mou. Ria agreed instantly and it was decided that Barun will go to Ria's apartment and then they will head for the M G Road, the party zone.

Barun reached Ria's place at 5.30 pm. Though it isn't evening at this time of the year, it was pretty dark due to the overcast sky. As Barun settled in the sitting room, to his surprise he saw Ria is still roaming around in her casual dress, a round neck tee and a loose pyjama. He couldn't help but notice her large breasts straining against the tee. As he asked why Ria isn't ready yet, she replied that she slept through the afternoon and will take only half an hour to get ready. Looking at the watch Barun also said its OK and tell her to get ready. Before going to dress up Ria pour two glasses of soft drinks and they start sipping on that as they start chatting. Within a few minutes Barun discovered, to his surprise that Ria is chatting about sex.

As they were chatting casually about sex, about the sexuality of the present bunch of young people, a deafening sound stunned them. Within a minute another sound of lightning and before they could move its started raining outside with gushes of wind pushing water through the windows. Both of them ran to close the windows and in dimmed light Barun could see pale face of Ria. As they were closing the big bay window of the sitting room, fighting against the wind, another lightning followed by another deafening sound and Ria almost fainted.

Barun could catch her before she fell and steadied her. She just clung to him like a puppy and Barun constantly trying to make her stable and put her on her feet. As soon as she stood on her feet, somewhat shaky, the electricity was gone and it is almost dark inside the room. Ria just jumped into Barun and wrapped her arm around his neck just clung to him.

Now, Barun is in a fix. Ria is clung to her so tightly that her melons are actually crushed between their chests and Barun can feel them very well. As she pushed him on the wall his crotch is pushed into her tummy and his member has got a life of its own and trying to stand up. After a minute (which again seemed to be an hour) Barun tried to disengage. But, Ria still clung to him with eyes tightly closed. As Barun tried to untangle, her boobs were rubbing hard on his chest, making his hard on unbearable. After a minute of fighting against the situation and himself alike, Barun's hands climbed up Ria's back as he started kissing her neck, biting there softly.

At first Ria got startled and opened her eyes, looking at Barun wide eyed. But as barun continued with his expert mouth, Ria started reciprocating fast. She held Barun by his hair, pulled him from her neck and started kissing him hard. In no time both of them were sucking each other's lips and their tongues were entangled in Ria's mouth. Barun's hands by now have pulled up Ria's tee on her back and are playing on her bare back. As his hands climb up further, to his utter surprise he discovered that Ria isn't wearing a bra. Barun disengaged his mouth and looking deep in Ria's eye, asked ..... "Tui eta r jonye toiri chhili?( were you ready for this?)".

Ria smiled shamelessly and said ..... "Ami etar jonye sedin theke toiri chhilam jedin amake khali bra aar panty pora obostha e dekhe tomaar bara khara hoye gechhilo ) I was ready for this since the day when your cock stood erect seeing me in my undies)". Barun couldn't believe his ears and looked wide eyed to her.

As he returned to his senses the wild animal in him got aroused just like the first day and he roughly jacked off the tee and threw it aside. Before Ria could gather herself Barun bent down and took one of her big nipples into his mouth and started licking and sucking while he held the other boob in his hand and start playing with it gently. The boobs were very firm yet surprisingly soft. Barun just went crazy and started licking, sucking and chewing the nipples one after the other alternately while squeezing and fondling the other boob. In no time the nipples became hard as erasers and stood erect with her large boobs turning pink. Gradually Barun started rolling one nipple between his fingers while sucking and biting the other softly. As Ria's moaning increases, Barun starts pulling both the nipples, one by his teeth and the other by his fingers.

As his torture on her boobs keep on increasing, Ria instinctively try to cover her melons with her hands. Barun roughly catch her hands at the wrists and push them up above her head so that he can get an unobstructed access. To his pleasant surprise he saw that the armpits are silky smooth without a hint of any hair. He started licking her armpit. The salty taste, mixed aroma of her sweat and perfume and gentle rubbing of her heavy boobs on her cheeks, together drive him crazy. Ria has by now started moaning as she feels wetness between her pussylips.

After a few minutes Barun releases her hand as he understood that Ria is in heat now. Leaving her armpit, he starts kissing his way down. Giving each nipple a quick lick and bite he went down as he gently push Ria to lie on her back on a divan in a way that her legs are dangling outside.

Barun reached to Ria's crotch and started rubbing his nose on the silky panty covering her slit. The panty is already wet oozing sexual scent. He starts rubbing her pussylips from outside of the panty. As Barun started pulling the panty down, Ria asked in a hissing tone .... "Eta ki korchho? (what are you doing)".

Barun smiled and said ..... "Panty ta jaate aaro kharap na hoye jaye taar byabostha korchhi (I am taking measures so that the panty doesn't get spoilt)". As the crotch and then the pussy come into view, Barun just became ecstatic as the pussy was squeaky clean without the hint of any hair. Barun loves clean pussy. There isn't a single fold on the lips which are tightly closed to keep the slit out of view and Barun could understand that it is one hell of a tight pussy he is looking at.

As the panty is pushed down to her knee and then her ankle, Barun's hands become more and more active, massaging the inner thighs and the sides of her pussylips. Bending down he plants a kiss on the lips and then another on the slit. Parting the lips with his fingers Barun looks inside her pussy as glowing pink with beads of Ria's excitement invites his gaze. Barun pushes his tongue inside the slit and start licking there. Ria starts moaning loudly and as soon as his tongue reaches her clit and starts to lick there in circles; Ria shudders. A howling sound left her mouth as barun kept on licking her clit with occasional bite on it.

The clit swells and hardens up and Barun pushes his index finger inside her wet pussy as her hot, silky muscles engulf his finger. But, as he pushes till the first knuckle he could find as if his finger is hitting a wall. By now, Ria is moaning loudly and pushing his head more towards her pussy which has by now started oozing more and more juice. Barun starts sucking Ria's little yet hard knob, taking that between his lips and she is squirming and writhing as if in pain, only her voice is a proof that it is pleasure.

Suddenly, Barun disengages himself from her pussy and stand up from the kneeling position. As Ria looked at him as if she has been denied her food while she is hungry, Barun smiles with his lips and mouth smeared with her juice. "Tui ekhono virgin? .... Ami bhabte pari ni (I couldn't imagine that you are still a virgin)".

Ria smiled and said, "tomar jonye wait korchhilam to.Koto din tomake mone mone eibhabe cheyechhi aar amaar gud bhije gyachhe. Mone aachhe didi r biyer somoy amake dekhe tomaar bara dariye gechhilo? Sedin o ichchhe kore dorja khola rekhe change korchhilam karon jaantam tumi oi ghore aasbe camera nite. Taarpore koto baar tomaar kachhakachhi jete cheshta korechhi kintu kichhui hoy ni (I was waiting for you to deflower me. Many a times I got wet thinking of you. Do you remember the day during Debi's wedding when you suddenly came into the room where I was changing? Actually, I kept the door open as I knew you would come to take your camera)". Barun couldn't say anything but kept on looking at Ria's smiling face. Then bending forward he kissed her hard while Ria tasted her own juice from his lip.

Following Ria's confession Barun became even more horny and his cock starts almost aching. Looking into her eyes, Barun said in a deep voice .... "Tahole ebaar tor virgin thakar din sesh holo (then your time of being virgin has come to an end)" and started undressing himself.

As he drops the brief down, his rockhard cock springs out. It isn't very long, can be called midsize at the most, but extremely thick .... Almost the size of a body spray can. The bulbous head has been grown into a gigantic purple mushroom. As Barun draw the foreskin, Ria couldn't take her eyes off that pole. Barun set the blunt rounded head between the lips and started rubbing, making the head slick with her juice while Ria becomes even more horny as the head was rubbing her swollen clit on its way downward from top of the slit.

After a minute Ria said in a hissing tone .... "Ami aar parchhi na Barun da". With a smile Barun push forcibly yet not fully. Only the head and another half inch goes into Ria's pussy. She felt as if her tunnel is being stretched like a balloon. Barun stops for a while to allow Ria to get used to the girth. Then bending down he starts kissing hard, sucking her lips. While Ria got busy in kissing him back, Barun pushes forcibly with a hard, long stroke. The entire length of his thick cock goes inside Ria's wet pussy. For a second Ria thought someone has stabbed her through the abdomen and screamed but couldn't make much sound as her mouth was buried in Barun's.

12