A New Year's Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We haven't," Maureen answered. "Maybe we should have."

Halvar and Maureen sat down. As we talked, I learned that Halvar did consulting work with RamFel Tech. Maureen had gotten to know Felicia through a group of women finance professionals.

The meal was superb and was served with copious good wine. After dinner, roughly 10:30, Felicia announced, "If everyone will please go back through the natatorium into the room you first entered this evening. We'll have dancing there and welcome in the New Nude Year."

As we stood up, Britta swayed slightly. I put my hands on her waist. "Jeez," she said, "I'm naked at a party with my parents and I'm a bit drunk." She took my left hand from her waist and placed it over her right breast. "Take care of me?" she asked.

"Always," I replied. Britta seemed to like that answer. We kissed.

As we broke our kiss and started walking back past the pool, I noticed that we weren't the only couple engaging in public displays of affection. Nudity and alcohol seemed to have loosened some inhibitions.

In the front hall, the string quartet had been replaced by a band with guitars, drums, keyboard, and a lovely woman as the vocalist. She was wearing an electric blue dress that was tight, cut low on top, and very short. When most of the guests were in the room, she said through the band's sound system, "I want to thank Ramsey and Felicia Master for inviting us to help you rock in the New Year. I've got to say you are the best-dressed crowd we've ever played for. It's great to see you all, or is that see all of you? Anyway, just to prove we're not voyeurs, not just voyeurs, I'll get this dress off at midnight and you can see all of me. We do take requests. I can't promise that we know your song, but we'll play it if we do."

The band launched into a very up-tempo song. I didn't recognize the song, but it was good dance music. Britta took my hand and led me to the center of the area which had been cleared for a dance floor. I wasn't a very good dancer. However, Britta looked so sexy gyrating naked to the music that I'm sure no one noticed me.

Britta and I danced a long time, which sobered her up. The band threw in a couple of slow numbers after every sixth or seventh fast song. During the slow numbers, people were holding each other very tight and there was more than a little fondling and fingering going on. Britta and I did our part. We had gotten separated from Halvar and Maureen. They reappeared before what turned out to be the last slow dance of the old year. "Dance with me Peter?" Maureen asked.

I looked at Britta, who smiled and nodded her head. Maureen led me onto the dance floor. I put an arm around her waist. She reached behind herself and pulled my hand down onto her ass. "I'm not trying to steal you from my daughter," she said, "but I'm going to enjoy a slow dance with a handsome naked man other than my husband for a change."

Maureen and I held each other much tighter than I'd planned to hold my girlfriend's mother. Britta was dancing with her father. I looked at her regularly. Her smile suggested she was enjoying my discomfort; although I must admit that Maureen's nude body felt nice against mine.

The band played two more fast numbers after my dance with Maureen. The four of us danced together and were joined for the second song by Commissioner and Mr. Denholt. I decided Commissioner Denholt was also a lot sexier than an ordinary politician. She had my vote going forward.

After the second song, the singer said, "We got you naked and sweaty. Two out of three. Now, we just need to wait for the New Year to COME!"

A big screen descended at one end of the hall. A TV feed from Times Square was projected on it. In a corner of the picture, it showed eight minutes to midnight. I noticed the party staff frantically working through the guests to distribute flutes of champaign. Felicia had stepped on stage with the singer and said, "please save your champaign for midnight."

The crowd counted down the last ten seconds with the display on the screen. As the glass ball in New York reached the bottom, a cheer went up. We all gulped our champaign. As the staff frantically worked to retrieve the flutes, Felicia called out "everyone look up here." Felicia stood onstage, naked, next to the singer. When she thought most people were looking, Felicia took the hem of the singer's dress in her hands and pulled it off over her head. The singer, who had a nice body, was now nude save for her platform shoes. Rather than the traditional song, the band went into Springsteen's "Born In The USA." Not a dance song, but no one minded and much of the crowd sang along.

The band extended the song longer than I remembered it. When the song was done, Felicia came back on stage and took the mike. "This party would not be possible without the diligent, and sometimes frantic, work of the young men and women we hired. They are all local and all 21 or 22. Please, if you recognize any of them, do not tell anyone you saw them here." Even in the lowered light, I could see Felicia's teeth gleam as her smile widened. "Our staff has, of course, been looking at our naked bodies all night," Felicia continued. "We asked, and I emphasize 'asked,' them to join us in the nude. Everyone agreed. If the staff would please come on stage, we can all see them as we have wanted to all night."

Alternating boy-girl, boy-girl ten young women and young men paraded up onstage. All twenty were naked. Felicia had them line up across the stage.

The majority seemed to be reveling in their exposure. I assumed Ramsey and Felicia had verified the young people's willingness to strip before they were hired. One woman and two men had their hands clasped in front of their pubes. The woman seemed embarrassed.

Microphone in hand, Felicia walked along the line of the staff. When she got to the young woman trying to cover herself, Felicia said, "Nancy, are you embarrassed?" The young woman nodded. "But you are so beautiful," Felicia said. "The real you is much nicer than the clothes you wear. Please move your hands and let us see you." After a second, the young woman let her arms fall to her sides. To the guests, Felicia said, "Isn't she better in the altogether? Let's give it up for Nancy!" The guests broke into applause. Nancy blushed but I sensed she was also enjoying the admiration.

Seeing Nancy singled out, the two young men moved their hands. Both were well enough endowed not to be ashamed to show off. Felicia gave them some attention anyway. "That was Roy and Scott covering themselves," Felicia said. "Don't you agree both men have penises that should be on public display?" That brought another round of applause.

The staff marched off stage and the band did a few more songs. I'm guessing it was after 1:00 a.m. when the singer said, "That's all for us. You've been a great audience. I've never done this naked before. It's a lot of fun. I'll have to do this again." That brought applause from her bandmates.

Felicia came back on stage. "Give it up for the band!" she said. We applauded, cheered, and shouted. After a moment or two, Felicia raised her hand. "Those of you who've been to our parties before know how we end them. Some of you do not want to do what we do. You can stay here and the staff we be out shortly to retrieve your clothes for you. Everyone who wants to participate, please walk through the pool into the room where we had dinner. Staff will have a mat for each couple. I really hope all of you join us to fuck in the New Year!"

"What?" I said.

Briana Denholt matter-of-factly explained, "Ramsey and Felicia end their New Year's parties with everyone fucking on mats on the floor. We're only a few inches apart."

"You've done this before?" I asked somewhat astounded.

"Of course," the Commissioner said. "No one can tell on you without admitting they were fucking in public too. It is very erotic." She had my vote, for president if she ran.

I looked at Britta. She had not been as drunk as she'd claimed earlier and was completely sober now. She took my hand, grinned, and said, "Peter, let's try it."

Britta's enthusiasm got me excited. We started walking back through the pool. I was shocked again to hear Maureen's voice, right behind me, say "let's get spots next to each other." Britta and I both stopped and turned. Maureen and Halvar were both smiling. Maureen's nipples were already erect and Halvar was starting to get hard.

Britta leaned forward and hugged first her mother then her father. Turning to me, Britta said, "yes, Peter, let's get a spot next to Mom and Dad."

We placed our mat on the floor. Maureen and Halvar put theirs on the floor about three inches to one side. The Denholts put their mat down close to us on the other side. Looking around the room, I saw, I guess, fifty couples in foreplay and a few, including Ramsey and Felicia on a small stage in front, already in coitus.

As soon as their mat was down, Maureen was on her knees with Halvar in her mouth. Briana was on her back with her husband's head buried between her thighs. Britta knelt and took me in her mouth. "Not much of that or we'll be done early," I said. Britta let go of me. Smiling, she lay on her back on the mat and spread her legs. I looked down at her for a moment. To this day, Britta naked and aroused is still the most beautiful sight I've ever seen.

I knelt on the mat between Britta's legs and leaned forward. She used a hand to guide me inside her. I lowered myself, supporting my weight on my arms on either side of Britta. I began to thrust. "Slowly," Britta said.

"Slowly" was a good idea. However, the blatant eroticism of being in a room full of people fucking with the sounds they made ruined our self-control. Britta used her athleticism just as much making love as she did on a tennis court. She knew exactly what to do for me and put her entire self into doing it. I responded, I hope, with the same effort.

It was a night of firsts for both of us. First time going naked with a group of strangers. First time coming together in a room full of people. First time having sex in sight of an elected official, although she was also being fucked. And the first time I heard the woman who would be my mother-in-law orgasm. This was only a couple hours into the New Year. I thought the year held a lot of promise.

12