A Night at the Holiday Inn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda was not as drunk as she had let on and said that she would like to shower, have a drink and unwind before we messed around further, we needn't be in a rush. I suggested that she go get the ice while I got the bottle we always carry with us and get the glasses. She told me not to overwork myself, as she stood to get a robe to cover her nakedness. I told her to not bother with the robe, that the ice machine was only down the hall a short distance. She came back at me and said that I had planned this all along. I gave her a wink and a swat on the butt and pushed her toward the door. Going out the door naked, she remarked about what she had to do for a simple drink.

The hallway was quiet and Linda quickly walked past maybe a dozen doors, including our young friends, to get to the ice machine that was around the corner and past the stairs and elevator. Out of my sight, I could hear the ice falling into the plastic ice bucket. Suddenly the two men we had spent the evening with came out of one of the rooms just two doors down, one carried an ice bucket. They saw me and said hello and asked why I was waiting in the hall. I told them Linda was getting some ice and I was holding the door for her because she had not taken the key with her. About that time Linda rounded the corner, stark naked with nothing but a bucket full of ice. She stopped dead in her tracks and said "Oops!"

They took a good look and said that this was much better than the way she was dressed earlier and proceeded to walk up to her and stop in directly front of her. They both looked at her hard nipples and her neatly trimmed pubic triangle. They asked if she had changed he mind and wanted to party, after all she was dressed for it. Now this was not the first time that Linda had been naked in front of men that she didn't know, so she didn't panic or for that matter, she didn't even try to cover her nakedness. She stood there as if she was completely dressed and told them that she had not changed her mind, and that she was indeed dressed to party with her husband. She again thanked them for the fun evening and hoped that they enjoyed the view. She then walked past them and stopped in front of our room waiting for me to open the door.

We went in the room and Linda quickly had me out of my clothes. She stripped me while telling me that she really got turned on by first walking to the ice machine, and that she didn't realize how far it was from the room. She said that she wasn't sure what she would have done if someone other than the men we had spent the evening with had caught her.

She said that at first when she came around the corner that she had not recognized who was in the hallway. That is why she had said "Oops." When she realized who it was, she said that she was glad it was them, but she wasn't ready to be completely naked in front of them. Showing them her bare breasts was one thing but standing in front of them stark naked was something else. She did admit that having nothing to cover herself with made her pussy tingle with excitement.

I reached between her legs and found her wet with excitement, her pussy lips swollen and clit protruding. I could feel her body shudder when I stuck two fingers up into her. I scooped some fluid from her and brought my fingers to her lips and she gladly sucked the slick wetness from them.

She dropped to her knees and hungrily sucked my entire eight-inch length into her mouth. She deep throated my cock until her nose was in my public hair. I could feel her swallowing motions on the head of my cock. I pulled her to her feet, not wanting to blow my load just yet. We went to the bed and she guided me to my knees with my face on the pillow. With my ass in the air, she moved behind me and started licking my ass and balls. Paying particular attention to my ass hole, she stuck her tongue as deep in my pucker hole as she could force it. I couldn't take much more of this and so I pulled her around and laid her spread eagle on the bed. I buried my face in her drenched pussy, sucking and swallowing the fluids she was producing. She begged me to enter her and to cum deep inside her. It didn't take long before I was shooting my load deep I her pussy.

After we both caught our breath, I pulled my half deflated penis from her sopping pussy and the combined fluids seeped from her gaping hole. She whispered for me to "feed" her so I scooped my cum from her and fed it to her from my fingers. She sucked until I could find no more to give her then she moved to my cock and balls and licked them clean. With a contented smile, she kissed me and then curled up and fell asleep.

We checked out the next morning and as we were loading our bags in the car, we saw the two young men driving out of the parking lot. Linda smiled and waved; they waved back, not looking nearly as satisfied as I felt.

12