A Night on the Town

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she walked back into the bedroom with the Astroglide bottle in her hand, Caleb was on his back in the bed. His hands were behind his head, his legs spread and his cock pointing at the ceiling.

"Lube your anus," he ordered.

Jessica smiled wickedly. She walked over and sat in the over stuffed chair. She spread her legs over the arms. She watched him watch her squirt the lubricant on her anus. It was cold, causing her anus to involuntarily clench.

"Finger fuck your ass!" Caleb slowly stroked his cock as his mother did as she was ordered. He watched her eyes widened as her finger disappeared to the second knuckle in her asshole. Her eyes closed and she whimpered as she lost herself in fingering her ass.

"Am I allowed to cum?"

"NO! You're never to cum until I tell you to cum." His cock was slick with his precum. His hand slid easily up and down his tumescent tool. "You look like a whore with your legs spread like that fingering your ass!"

"I am a whore! I'm my son's whore!"

"Do you like being my whore?"

"Darling, I'll be anything you want me to be! I'm your mother and my love for you is unconditional."

"Get your ass over here!"

Jessica's eyes widened at the sensation of her finger slipping from her anus. She held it in the air and raised a questioning eyebrow. They had done this before. She knew to wait until she he told her what to do. She grimaced as she contemplated the perversity of what he was about to order her to do.

She walked to the edge of the bed, her finger held high. The juices of her over heated pussy coated her thighs. Her tongue snaked out, moistening her dry lips.

"Lick your finger first. Then stick in your mouth and suck it clean."

She looked at her son. "I do things for you I have NEVER done for any other man! There is nothing you can ask me that I won't do!"

Calista ran her tongue around her index finger, cleaning it of the Astroglide and the brown residue clinging to her fingers. She slipped in her mouth and simulated giving a blowjob as she finished cleaning her finger.

Caleb watched his mother suck her finger clean. His power over her was total. "Straddle me and insert my dick in your ass!"

She straddled Caleb and knelt with his cock just in front of her belly. She rose on her knees, grasped his tool in her small hands and positioned it at her anus. She smiled at him as she slowly sat on his cock. She felt the pressure as it pressed against her asshole. Her head dropped to her chest as she experienced the exquisite sensation of it slipping through her anal rings and into her bowels. She paused for a moment, relishing the wickedness of her son's cock in her ass.

"Sit up and finger your pussy while you ride my cock."

Jessica nodded and cupped her pussy, slipping the index finger into her love hole. She rose and fell on his cock in her ass while her index finger frigged her hole. Her heavy breasts swung freely, slapping against her chest. "Pull my nipples! I want to feel pain!"

Caleb reached up, grasped her nipples in his hands and pulled hard! "Don't you dare stop riding my cock and fingering your pussy!"

She screamed in pain when he squeezed her nipples and pulled on them. Her body was on automatic pilot. She thrust her finger deep in her pussy while she slid back and forth on her son's cock in her ass.

"Please let me cum, baby! PLEASE!" Her body quaked with her need. The blood rushed from her head causing the room to spin.

"Only when I'm ready to cum! Only then!"

Caleb's hands dropped to his mother's waist. He bounced her up and down on his dick. He felt that tickle deep in his bowels. He raised one hand and viciously slapped her ass. "NOW! Now you good pussy bitch! You can cum now!"

The bedroom resounded with the slap of flesh on flesh, the wet squelching of Jessica's ass and pussy and the animalistic howlings as the mother and son drove themselves to their orgasm.

"YES! YES!" Jessica screamed as she felt the first spurts of her son's cum flooding her bowels. Simultaneously, her pussy spasmed around her finger, forcing it out as she came.

"Come on, momma! Come on! Cum for your son!"

"Momma is cumming, baby! She's cumming! I can feel you cumming in my ass! It feels so good...so good!"

Their frantic thrustings slowed as they reached their peak and began their descent. Sweat ran from their bodies in rills. Slowly they descended from their orgasmic peak, moving slower and slower against each other. Still coupled, Jessica collapsed on her son's chest. She gasped to catch her breath.

Caleb's thrusts into his mother's ass slowed as the last drops of his seed entered her bowels.

"One of these days I'm going to die while we fuck like that!"

"That'll be hard to explain," Caleb chuckled.

She raised up, her hands on his chest. She wriggled her hips, settling his cock deeper in her ass. "A friend of mine told me that in Japan they call an orgasm like we had 'The Little Death""

"You have a lot of 'friends'," he said drily.

Jessica rose on her knees and threw her leg over her son's legs and lay next to him, her head on his chest. She slowly stroked his abdomen. "Jealous?"

"Hardly!" He stroked her warm moist behind.

"Speaking of which you're still hard."

"Mmm! We still have work to do!"

"Do you want me to suck you off or will you fuck me in my pussy this time?"

"Your choice!"

"I want you to fuck me! I want to do it the old fashion way, with me on my back, missionary!"

"Then you had better clean my cock."

"Like I cleaned my finger?" Jessica rose on one arm, looking down at her son. She loved him so much it hurt. It suffused every cell in her body. She leaned down and touched her lips to his.

"Use a towel this time."

"Aww pooh!" She got on all fours. As she crawled toward the foot of the bed, he smacked her on her ass. "OUCH! Brute!"

She returned from the bathroom with a warm, soapy wash cloth and thoroughly cleaned her son's cock. Though still hard, it stiffened even more as she washed it.

Jessica rolled on her back, spread her legs and extended her arms. "Come on, darling! Fuck your mother!"

Caleb rolled on top of his mother. He reached between them, positioned his cock at her entrance and slid slowly in.

"GAWD! I love how that feels!"

"You just love cock!"

"No baby! I love YOUR cock! The others are just stand ins until I can get to you!"

Like the experience lovers they were, they moved comfortably, their bodies settling into a familiar rhythm.

"You're so wet!"

"You did it! I could fuck you all night!"

"We almost have!" Outside Caleb's bedroom window, grey dawn revealed the placid waters of the private lake.

She looked deep into Caleb's eyes. Though totally submissive to him, she did have her secrets. "Just like that! Slow and easy! Hold my hands above my head."

He grasped her hands in his and held her arms above her head. "You like being taken, don't you!"

She nodded. She searched his face. "I'm sorry about our baby!"

Their pace quickened. Outside the crest of the sun edged above the lake. "A hell of a time to bring that up!"

"Harder, baby! Harder! Pound me into the mattress!"

The staccato sound of their bodies slamming together filled the room. "Harder, you motherfucker! I'm not a god damn porcelain doll! I won't break! Fuck me hard! Pound me!"

Caleb's backing undulated as he slammed hard into her pussy, pushing her up the bed. Jessica pressed her hands against the wall above his bed to keep her head from slamming into the wall.

"Move your ass! You're getting lazy! Fuck me like you mean it!"

Jessica's ass lifted off the bed as she thrust up hard to meet her son's downward pumping.

"Take it! Take my pussy! It's yours! It's yours!"

"AWWWW FUCK! I'm cumming!"

"Fill me up! Make my pussy overflow!"

Caleb felt his mother's pussy clamp down as she came, trying to push him out. He arched his back, thrusting hard against her spasming pussy.

"I'm cumming! Your momma's cumming," Jessica whimpered. The feeling was so intense tears flowed down her face.

Again they came together. It was less intense then the first time but just as satisfying. Afterward they lay coupled, their bodies moving softly against each other.

"I love you, momma!"

"I love you also! And I'm sorry what I said about Calista."

Caleb raised on his arms above his mother. His semi rigid cock still in her. He felt her flex her Kegel muscles, massaging his tool.

"Not a problem! You'll love being a mother in law and eventually a grandmother."

And a mother, she thought. The secret she didn't share with her son was that she stopped taking her birth control pills weeks ago. Her other lovers had to use condoms. While she still could, she wanted to have her son's baby.

Caleb rolled on his back. They heard Jessica's cell phone ring in the living area. At the same time, Caleb's phone chimed. They looked at each other and laughed.

"The outside world is forcing it's way back in," Caleb said.

Jessica rolled to her side and stood up next to the bed. "OOPS! I'm dripping all over your floor!" She covered her pussy with her hand hurried into the bathroom. As she sat on the toilet, letting her son's life giving seed ooze from her ass and pussy, she overheard him on the phone.

"Sure! But make it later, okay? I have some reports I have to read. Let's make it lunch!"

Jessica wiped her pussy and ass with toilet paper. She stood, walked to the shower, turned it on and adjusted the water temperature. "Come on! Let's take our shower!"

Caleb walked naked into the bathroom. "You didn't answer your phone!"

"It can wait! I'm with the most important person in my life!"

"MMM! This feels great!" Caleb stood under the steaming hot water letting it cascade over his body and run in rivulets around his balls and cock.

Jessica stood behind her son soaping his back with a sponge. The sex was great. However, the intimacy of these moments, sharing a shower and washing each other, were the ultimate hedonistic pleasure. "Turn around so I can do the front!"

"Here! Let me do you first!" He soaped his mother's breasts and down over her abdomen. He squatted in front of her and washed her bald pussy and between her legs. She squealed when he kissed her nether region!

"Stop! You told your fiancé to come by. If we get started again she'll catch us fucking!"

He stood and turned her around. Caleb washed her back and ass. He squatted and washed her legs. Jessica squealed when he kissed her ass. Once out of the shower, they took turns drying each other, lingering over their intimate parts.

"Where's my underwear?"

"Leave it! I want a souvenir!"

"You don't need a souvenir! I'm not going anywhere!"

Later, Jessica stood in front of her son wearing only her dress and shoes. She picked up her purse and cell phone. There was a voice message from Sergio. She sighed.

Naked, Caleb put his arm around his mother's waist and walked her to the door. He turned her and kissed her as she leaned against the door. His tongue forced its way into her mouth, dueling with hers. He cupped her substantial ass and squeezed.

As usual he was conflicted. He wanted her to stay, to live with him. However, he felt she preferred her free spirited life style. He didn't want to suffocate her.

Jessica struggled to keep from screaming at him that she wanted to be the only woman in his life. Her other men were dalliances.

"Okay! I'd better get going!"

"Okay, momma! See you soon!"

Caleb closed the door after she left and leaned against it. He loved her so much it hurt!

Jessica ignored the Uber driver ogling her large breasts swinging freely without the bra she left her son. The cool breeze that blew up her skirt and over her bare pussy did not cool the heat she felt for her son. She touched her belly. Maybe this time she was pregnant.

###

12