A Night Out with My Wife Pt. 01

Story Info
My wife makes me pleasure her in the bathroom at a bar.
948 words
4.15
16.4k
19
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I hadn't gone out in a while. We finally had a sitter and a night to ourselves. We were headed to dinner, but of course out for drinks first. I couldn't sit to get home from work and go out with my beautiful wife.

When I got home, I was quite happy to see that she was wearing that dress with a slit that goes way up too high. Her legs are amazing, but still she still wore panties just in case. I didn't really like that she had panties on, but was happy to see that she had no bra. I could see a lot of cleavage, and basically her whole breast on each side. The little bit you couldn't see could be easily imagined. Not just for me, but anyone who could see her.

We sat at the little wine bar. There were a few people around, maybe the place was half full. Several of those people noticed her of course, primarily men. A couple young men were clearly talking about her over in the corner. Nothing creepy, hopefully. Or maybe I would be okay with that too. I briefly imagined her going over and flirting with the two men and teasing them a bit. It's not something she would probably do, but I like thinking about it.

I was wearing somewhat tight jeans, which might prove to be an issue as I was really enjoying looking at her and thinking about all the things I wanted her to do. But no one here really seemed to see me at all. I was ok with that. We got drinks, then she told me she needed to use the bathroom, and she went to the back to find it.

She was oblivious, but I stared at her every step as she walked away. I wasn't the only one. Those two guys, plus another at the bar too. I enjoyed that. At the bar I was waiting for her, somewhat impatiently. I really wanted to be closer to her. I wanted to touch her. I was quite aroused from just watching her walk, and seeing the other eyes on her.

Finally she strutted back in, with a big smile on her face. She cozied up next to me. God, she is sexy. How is it that this is my wife? She looked up at me, then diverted her eyes down to her purse. I looked that way, and I could see her little panties inside. My mind was racing. She had no panties on now. Of course I liked that.

It was dark enough in here, I thought I could get away with a little bit. I ran my hand up her thigh. She slightly spread her legs, encouraging my touch. As I got near, I could feel the heat coming off of her. Clearly, I wasn't the only one turned on. Maybe she had noticed everyone looking at her. Or maybe she just liked being nearly naked out in public.

She touched my neck, she kissed it softly. She whispered in my ear "I need you." I was trying to be cool, but I was aroused beyond belief at this point. She probably could have talked me into anything.

We finished our drinks, and ordered another round. Again, she whispered in my ear "I need you to pleasure me". I smiled, I said "later tonight." She continued to get closer to me. She was touching me everywhere, somewhat subtly, casually, but getting bolder every second. Her left breast was nearly out now, and she didn't seem to notice. I noticed, and so did the bartender. He pretended not to look, but I liked seeing him look at her.

Again, she whispered in my ear "Not later, now." She grabbed my hand and stood up. I stood up awkwardly, trying to hide my growing excitement from the others at the bar. I glanced at the bartender, trying to indicate we would be back. She was pulling me towards the bathroom. Fortunately they were the private types of bathrooms, with a lock.

She pushed me into one. She kissed me hard, and pushed me up against the wall. She stepped back slightly and motioned for me to go to my knees. There was no way I was going to resist. She lifted her dress up, she put one leg over my shoulder. She pushed her very wet pussy onto my lips.

I tried to start slow. But I was so turned on, and she tasted so good. And she was so wet. I put my lips on her clit, and flicked at it with my tongue. Then I ran my tongue down, and slid it inside her. Her juices were already dripping off my chin. She grabbed my head and directed my mouth back to her clit. I again sucked on it lightly, then stopped and rolled my tongue around it. It didn't take long. I could feel her orgasm quickly building. She seems to have no restraint tonight. She moaned quite loudly as she came. It was so loud that I was sure the whole bar heard.

I got up, and cleaned up a little. She was already composed as if nothing had happened. I started to unbuckle my pants. I really wanted to be inside her now. She stopped me. She whispered to me "Later, tonight" and headed out the bathroom door, back to the bar and our drinks. As soon as I composed myself, I hurried to rejoin her at the bar. While I wouldn't have minded seeing other men flirt with her, at the moment I just wanted her attention on me.