A Night She won't Forget Pt. 01

Story Info
This is the start of a much longer story. Feedback welcome.
2.1k words
4.08
9.8k
8
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the start of a much longer piece, it's also my first submission, so I warmly welcome feedback :-)

All characters are fictional, I don't condone rape, stalking or abduction, but you must admit, there is something rather sexy about that scenario *when consensual*

--------------------------------------------------------------

Joanna was a confident 21-year-old newly qualified nurse; she had just got her first job in the paediatric ward of a local hospital. Her shift was busy; it was coming up to winter, and if anyone knows anything about winter in an NHS hospital children's ward, they will know that the wards are usually close to, or at capacity, high pressure, lots of sick children, mostly with respiratory issues, or viral illness.

Joanna had been assigned 6 patients to look after, it was 7.55, and her shift was due to end in 5 minutes, she was waiting on the night shift nurses to come out of the handover room so she could update the night nurse on any updates for her patients, changes in medications, and that she was worried about the patient in cubicle 7, and so perhaps observations should be closer timed together. She was off the ward and getting changed out of her uniform and into her own clothes by 8.20 and heading down to her car to go home. Joanna pressed the open button on her keyfob and saw the lights of her small red Seat turn on as the car unlocked just before everything went dark...

------

I had been watching her for about a week now, the cute brunette girl, I had seen her for the first time at the ice rink where she was skating with some of her friends. She was pretty, eyebrows in a neat natural curve, her eyes were a lovely shade of brown, and they were what drew me to her initially, something about her eyes made me weak. They were kind, very expressive, deep. She had small laughter lines around them, that were emphasised by her beautiful smile. Her lips were full, not huge, but a nice size, with a lovely cupid's bow on her top lip. She wasn't like the other girls these days, she didn't wear a ton of makeup, she had natural features, only subtly accentuated by a little eyeliner and mascara. She had a small showering of freckles on her forehead, nose and cheeks. She wasn't slim, but had lovely curves, thick, powerful thighs and a full bottom, clearly developed from working out, her hips were wide, with her waist cinched in naturally. She had large breasts, full cleavage. She was a gorgeous, curvy young woman, and I wanted her.

My last girl had served her purpose, she was fun, then we carried on meeting up 'unexpectedly' over a few months. Now I had my sights set on this new girl. I followed her from the ice rink, she stopped with her friends to pick up a coffee at the Costa drive thru, then drove to a house where two friends; a male and female, both left the car, she then proceeded to drive to a house and park up and went in herself. There were no other cars in the driveway, I checked the time; anyone working regular office hours would be finishing up work any time now, and would be home, I wanted to see if she lived with anyone else. I saw the curtain close of the first floor window, and then the light came on in the front window; a kitchen. There she was, she was, looking in the fridge, and pulling out some carrot sticks and a dip. After about 15 minutes, another car pulled up; a woman got out of the car, undeniably related to my new obsession; her mother? An older sister? When she went into the house, I drove away.

I had to work the following day, but after my shift I drove back to the house, she wasn't in. I waited, and waited; at last, at about 8.35pm she returned home. She came out of her car, looking exhausted, my poor girl, she pulled a bag from the car and its contents spilled onto the floor, what was that? A uniform, light blue tunic, was she a nurse?

I managed to follow this girl and found out where she worked, got to know her routine, she was a nurse, and she worked at the local district hospital. I hadn't ventured to find out which ward, but her uniform was a tunic, not scrubs, so I thought that probably ruled out surgery or the emergency department. She usually looked tired when she finished, I guess that is the life of a nurse, long hours on a busy ward. On the Wednesday she stopped at the 24-hour gym on her way home, and then returned home. I could have taken her then, outside the gym, but I wanted to wait. My need to have her was building, but I had to plan, I had to make sure that it was perfect. I wanted this to be more than a one-night thing, she would have no idea, but she would want more.

It was Friday, the third shift this week, from the little knowledge I had of nursing schedules, I assumed that this would constitute all of her shifts this week, and so it seemed like the perfect opportunity to make my move.

I was sat in my work van, waiting, she should be finished by 8pm, it was 8.05, I was clock watching, and the thought of finally having her made me swell in my jeans. 8.15 and she still hadn't walked out yet, must have been a busy day for her, I would make her feel better soon enough. She would be out any minute, I could feel myself throbbing. This was going to be so good, I couldn't wait to touch her, smell her, taste her. I throbbed again when I saw her walk out of the hospital door, here she was, it was my time, I was finally going to be with her. She was walking down the stairs, through the patient carpark, and into the staff parking area. I saw her rummage in her handbag, she got out her keys, I quietly opened my door, sliding the side door open as I got out. She held her keys out toward the car, the lights went on, her figure illuminated as a silhouette in the headlights that were activated as her car unlocked. Perfection, her figure lit up gave me a good indication of where I needed to be, I carefully ran up behind her, the soaked rag over her mouth and nose as I injected the muscle relaxant into her thigh.

-------

She slumped backwards into my arms. I expected her to be heavy, she was unconscious, she also was a thick chubby girl, just how I like my ladies. I pulled her backwards into the side door of the van, laid her down on the blanket I had put out, head on the pillow. I then picked up her bag which she had dropped, locked her car, and put the bag in the back next to her, before jumping back in and driving back to my house.

I had inherited an old farmhouse and a significant amount of land through my mother's side of the family. I had grown up there and helped my grandfather tend to the land, the small amounts of crops and the animals on the farm. When my grandparents died and left their farm to me, I had farmhands to deal with the running of the farm while I finished my apprenticeship as a carpenter. I had two harvests, and then I sold the wheat field, dismissing half of my small team. I kept on the beef cows, I always had at least fifty cattle, the farm was never huge, but our stocks were maintained and cost efficient. My staff for the farm whittled down to one, a childhood friend, Joe, who made sure the stock were fed, watered and healthy. I worked full time and had a large workshop next to the barn. I made things for the farm, but I also had a successful business making bespoke furniture to order. Being self employed also afforded me as much time as I wanted around my business to get to know my girl's routine.

I drove back to the farm, and reversed right up to the workshop doors, I carried my prize out, and into the workshop. Behind my main workspace, was a second area, secluded, but spacious, any customers who came in to check on progress, or plan designs would never see my play space.

I had designed the table to make accessing the person laying on it easier. There were hinges and multiple sections that meant I could restrain her and move her into almost any position I wanted. I laid her out on the table and stripped her clothes off, until she was naked. I gave her enough lorazepam to sedate her for a good couple of hours, I also had some chloral and of course the more instant rag to immobilise her. I strapped her ankles in place, running my hands up her legs, I was surprised, she had a large tattoo on her thigh, I wasn't expecting she would be the tattooed type. My hand ran over her hip, and onto her flashy belly, a finger traced up to her large breasts. I wasn't disappointed, her nipples were perfectly proportioned. Medium sized areola, with tight, very erect nipples, they were a pink colour. She was pale with freckles covering her cleavage area, and shoulders. I cupped her breasts, they were more than a handful, and would look amazing when I tied them up later. I took her hands and cuffed them into the built in cuffs with her arms at her side.

I then ran some warm water into a bowl, with some body wash I bought just for her. I had seen her shopping at Lush, and pick up and smell this one, smiled and got her friend to smell it, but then put it back. I went straight in after and bought it. It had a calming smell to it, lavender, camomile, and patchouli, I took the flannel and started on her face, washing away the stress of her day. After drying I placed the thick cotton wrap around her eyes to blindfold her. I then unlocked the arm beams and spread her arms out to a crucifix position. I washed her over and under her arms, then over her breasts. I dried her off and watched as her nipples grew tighter in the cool air.

I washed all down her body, I spread the bars that held her legs, opening them wide. I soaked the flannel again and washed her, getting a close look at her sex. I got to really look at her; her pale fleshy skin, hair waxed off entirely. I parted them, exposing the pinkness. I cleaned her, front to back ensuring she was clean all over. Then I put her legs back together and waited.

--------

When she came to Joanna felt heavy headed, she tried to open her eyes, but it was still dark, she felt the cotton over her eyes and could see a dim light at the edges of the fabric. Joanna tried to lift her hand to her eyes to remove what was covering them but found both hands restrained.

"Hello? Is anyone there?" Joanna called out, she couldn't hear anything, not a sound. The room was cold; not like air conditioning, but just cold, and what was the smell? She could smell the strong musky smell of wood, woodchip, and saw dust. That smell took some of the edge off the smell of manure in the background. Joanna wondered where she was, she thought perhaps a factory, maybe a farm. Then she heard the breathing, she repeated her previous question "is there anybody there?"

This time there was a reply "you won't get hurt if you don't struggle and keep quiet. I want us to both enjoy this. I've been looking forward to having you here".

Joanna inhaled sharply, she was confused and wasn't sure what to say, she had so many questions. As she lay there baffled she suddenly realised that there was a breeze, but she couldn't feel her long yoga top she had picked out to go to the gym after work moving in the breeze, she tried to feel her skin with her hands, but they were fixed in place. Blood rushed to her cheeks and her chest as she realised to her horror that she was naked. She heard her captor moving just in front of her, and then her legs were repositioned, opened. She heard something being scraped onto the floor and felt him move between her open legs, he sat down. She was completely exposed and she had never felt so vulnerable in her life.