A Nip in the Christmas Air Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laid Linnie down and now she and Cassie devoured Linnie's fat boobs, slobbering over them, completely soaking them with their saliva before drawing the eager boy over to straddle his mom's chest and spearing her slick boobs with his dick.

"Titty fuck your Mommy, baby!" Kate laughed.

"OH FUCK!" the boy screamed, spearing his mom's wet boobs.

Cassie and Katie held Linnie's thick tits together for the boy, sealing the meat of them around his plunging prick, which popped out of the tops and stabbed at his mother's throat. Katie and Cassie lapped and sucked at Linnie's nipples, drooling saliva into her cleavage, soaking it and Brendan's cock in constant lubrication. Brendan looked down as he sat up on his mom's chest, thrusting in and out of the hot liquid embrace of her huge tits.

"Give it up, baby, cum on Mommy's tits, cum on Mommy's face!" Cassie growled, gnawing at Linnie's nipple as the boy watched.

"Give to Mommy, baby, give it to MOMMY!" Linnie screamed, tucking her chin down to lap at the tip of her boy's cock as it poked in and out of her thick tits.

"FUUUUUCKKK!" he screamed, arching his back.

He exploded, a thick geyser of hot boy cum jetting up and over his mom's face, a wide, white strip of spunk streaking her from her forehead, over her nose, onto her lips and chin. He came again and again, Katie and Cassie holding Linnie's tits together tighter to capture the remaining blasts in the moist embrace of her boobs. He seemed to cum forever, lathering his mom's huge tits with his cream as his aunt and grandmother squeezed them around his shaft, marveling at the thick bubbles of white coating them and oozing from the tops. They suckled Linnie's nipples, eyes locked on each other's and smiling as the boy finally stopped cumming and stumbled off to the side, exhausted.

"Holy...fuck..." he panted, lying there and watching his aunt and grandmother eagerly smooth all that cum into Linnie's boobs.

Each of them lapped up and down Linnie's laughing face, slurping up mouthfuls of cum and taking turns kissing her, shooting the thick cream inside, cleaning her before licking down Linnie's cummy neck to her boobs. It was a cum feast, each woman growling as they took a boob into their hands and mouths, slurping sperm from the quivering white mounds and thick brown nipples.

"Jesus, kid, you cum a lot for someone who's been cumming nonstop since last night," Katie growled, burying her face in Linnie's boobs and wiggling the flesh against her face, slurping out more spunk from her cleavage.

Brendan groaned, joining the incestuous trio, kissing madly at his mom's tits while Cassie and Katie watched, kissing each other. The boy eagerly licked down his mom's white belly, licking her bellybutton and then nestling between her meaty thighs, running his tongue up and down her neatly trimmed thatch.

"Oh fuckkkk, Brendan...eat Mommy's pussy, baby, make Mommy cum with your tongue!" she shrieked.

Cassie and Katie snuggled in beside the writhing Linnie, each attaching their mouths to her tits, sucking her nipples and watching as Brendan completed his mission, his mom's thick thighs clamped to his ears as she pumped her butt up off the bed, cumming in her son's mouth. His face was lost in her meaty limbs, eyes open wide and raptly watching her cum and his grandmother and aunt suckled his mom's heaving tits.

"I gotta get me some of THAT, baby, you look like you're good at it!" Cassie laughed, pulling Brendan from his mom's clutching thighs and laying him on the bed.

"Oh, he's VERY good at that!" Katie roared as Cassie launched herself up the boy's body and landing her smooth cunt on his smiling face, grabbing the headboard and pumping her lush hips back and forth, her greasy quim noisily riding his nose and mouth.

Cassie grunted, thrusting her hips back and forth as Brendan did his best to keep up, lapping her gushing cunt as she used his face for her pleasure, grinding him beneath her pussy, pressing her meaty thighs around it and smothering him.

"C'mon, baby, let's make a meal out of your boy's big dick," Katie growled.

She and her daughter devoured Brendan's ever-hard cock as Cassie pummeled his face with her cunt, their mouths locked around the shaft, rubbing it up and down, each woman taking a thick ball in their hands, kneading them to the point of pain, making the boy howl in the echo chamber of his aunt's punishing pussy.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK!" Cassie screamed, intensifying her savage face riding, her hips and big butt a blur as she pumped harder and faster into her nephew's trapped face, soaking him in her cum.

"My turn now," Katie hissed as Cassie dismounted Brendan's face, the boy gasping for air.

His respite lasted only as long as it took for his grandmother to climb on his panting face, parting her meaty, saggy cheeks in her hands and burying his face inside, rubbing her asshole into his nose and mouth.

"You love Grandma's chocolate, baby, so eat it, eat it alllll up, lick Grandma's asshole, lover boy!" she howled.

Brendan could scarcely breathe in his sexy granny's abundant ass flesh, but he persevered, digging his tongue into her amazingly tight rectal ring, feeling the rippling muscles of it milking his tongue, sucking it deeper into her clutching butt hole. And then Katie leaned forward to join her two daughters, all three of them madly attacking Brendan's cock, three pairs of lips slurping up and down the shaft, their hands mauling his balls and squeezing, eager for the next feeding of sweet boy cream.

"OH FUCK!" he screamed into his grandmother's hunching rump, his mouth at her hole, scouring her ass with his tongue, trying to bury himself completely inside.

He came, impossibly soon after the last orgasm, the load copious and creamy, bubbling out of the tip of his cock as the six lips worked the shaft, oozing down onto the sucking faces, soaking them. He stopped cumming but they did not stop sucking, draining him dry, squeezing his nuts. They then ran their tongues through the creamy soup lathering their faces, slurping up his load, kissing each other with it until every inch of their moaning faces shown in creamy masks of white.

"You rest up, baby, I KNOW you got more in ya," Katie growled, maneuvering her two daughters on the bed to lie on their sides. "Girls, let's make each other happy..."

Brendan could only shake his head and watch, mesmerized, his dick and balls aching from overuse, as his grandmother, mother and aunt locked into a circle, a writhing daisy chain. Katie thrust her face into Linnie's cunt, lapping madly, as Linnie did the same to her sister and Cassie devoured their mom's hirsute pussy. It was madness, Brendan thought, complete, fantastic madness as he watched the women's thighs lock around each other's head, pumping and grinding their cunts into the trapped mouths, humping and licking their way to a mutual, explosive, three-way orgasm

They finally stopped, thighs parting, each woman flopping to their backs, faces thick and shiny with the combined orgasmic gel of Brendan and each other. They laughed, those big, gleaming tits quivering on their chests as they did. Brendan stared at them, and his cock sprang back to life.

"Come on baby, fuck your mother," Katie growled, moving toward the boy and positioning him between Linnie's waiting legs. "Be the mother fucker you always wanted to be!"

"Oh my God," Linnie moaned as Katie fisted the boy's cock and fit it to her cunt entrance, pushing on his hips until he was fully imbedded in his mom's clutching womb. "Oh...fuck me, baby, fuck Mommy, fuck Mommy!"

They did, sweetly and romantically, kissing each other, Linnie's legs wrapped around her boy's slim hips, locked feet at the small of his back and he thrust in and out of her gripping cunt. By their side, Cassie and Katie knelt up, face to face, kissing wetly, their hands between them and hungrily fingering each other's insatiable cunts, screaming as they came into each other's plunging hands.

"FUCK MOM!" Cassie howled, bending to suck on her mother's heaving tits, gnawing on Katie's thick pink nipples. "Goddam, I forgot how fucking GOOD you are at playing with my cunt!"

"You're not too bad yourself, kiddo," Katie moaned, holding her daughter's face to her chest, relishing the tight liplock on her tits. "Cum for me baby, cum for Mommy!"

They did, groaning, twisting tightly together, hands flashing in each other's wet cunts until they fell back, exhausted.

"Don't forget Auntie, kid," Cassie growled as she pulled her nephew off his mom and jumped on his bobbing cock, facing his feet, and impaling herself on his hard, young dick. "FUCK YES!"

Cassie rode him reverse cowgirl, lifting onto the balls of her feet, slamming her meaty ass down and slapping into the boy's nuts, making him scream in a heady combination of pain and pleasure as her insanely tight cunt milked his shaft. Off to the side, Katie lay facing her other daughter, the two kissing, cupping each other's butts, pressing their big tits together, cunt to cunt, grinding.

He fucks his mom first, face to face, kissing her as Katie and Cassie face to face kneeling and fingering their cunts...then Cassie rides him, pounding up and down reverse cowgirl, Katie licking her asshole and getting it ready...

Now different...he fucks Cassie's ass from behind as Katie licks mom's asshole and vice versa. All three side by side, tits swaying, he fucks one to the other and finally blows up Katie's wrinkled ass. The others go nuts, slurping out his load and kissing each other.

"Oh...oh FUCK Aunt Cassie!" Brendan screamed, feeling his balls knot, ready to shoot.

"You gonna cum baby, you wanna cum?" Katie growled, pushing Linnie away and draping her meaty tit bags over his face, the boy deliriously mouthing the swaying meat, lips seeking and finding pink nipples to suck. "Where do you wanna pop your last load of the night, baby...On GRANDMA's tits? MOM's tits? Aunt CASSIE's tits?"

"YES PLEASE PLEASE!!!" he screamed as he plunged his cock into his aunt's cunt and his mom leaned in to his face to help him suck her mom's big, swinging boobs.

"Then do it!" Katie laughed.

She pulled Cassie off her nephew's dick and had all three women kneel by the bed, Brendan frantically leaping off to stand before them, madly stroking his sore cock. They tilted their heads up, each hoisting their own huge tits in their hands, offering him six very meaty targets.

"Let it fly, baby!" Linnie screamed.

He did, his cock erupting for the last time of the night, the boy desperately aiming the first spray of spunk onto his mom's tits, then his aunt's next to him and his grandmother at her side, moving back and forth, jacking and cumming, until he could cum no more. He stood, gasping for air, his hand finally dropping his wilting dick, looking at the thick stripes of his jism laced over the tits of the sexy women in his family.

He could only flop back onto the bed watching as his mother, grandmother and aunt devoured each other's tits, cleaning up all that spunk, slurping it into their mouths and then locking all their lips together, sharing the warm goo between them, strands dripping down their chins.

"Merry Christmas, baby," Katie laughed, winking at Brendan as he watched.

They slowly climbed onto the big bed, surrounding the boy and pulling the covers up around them, Brendan lying between his mom and aunt, eyeballing their tits on either side of him. The women laughed and cupped the nearest boob to him to be suckled. Katie clambered atop him, grinding her wet cunt into his softening dick and draping her own big boobs over his face, the boy lost in tits, mouth seeking every inch of them.

"Best holiday ever," he sighed, hugging all three women to him.

"I'll say," Linnie laughed, leaning over to kiss her sister on the other side of him.

"And the best is yet to cum, I'd say," Cassie moaned into her big sister's mouth.

"And the best part of all?" Katie smiled down at Brendan, bending to kiss him sweetly. "Christmas doesn't have to be just this one day. I'm pretty sure Christmas is gonna be year round...."

They soon fell fast asleep in each other's arms, Brendan surrounded by his dream team of tits, eager for the holiday to continue...