A Nun's Story Pt. 12

Story Info
Sister Mercy's student days.
7.8k words
4.53
12.5k
6
0

Part 12 of the 22 part series

Updated 09/29/2023
Created 11/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sister Mercy still had fond memories of entering the convent. That was where she had first given expression to her dark, wicked desires. She'd been shocked by her first glimpse of a world where nuns ignored "unclean thoughts" to focus on something they called the Gift. From being convinced that she was destined for hell, Mary had taken her first steps into a life of devotion and fucking for Jesus.

The convent itself was more like a modern campus and some of the older students were permitted to live in their own accommodation. It was nothing so dark and solemn as is portrayed in so many movies and shows. But the rituals were followed strictly and the staff made it known they were very serious about training the pupils.

She'd been eager to enter the convent, despite having just finished at boarding school. Other girls at the school had discussed a lifestyle with more freedom and more enjoyment. But Mercy didn't really know how to embark on such a life. She came from a somewhat conservative family. Becoming a nun would make her parents proud. Devoting herself to service felt like a better fit for her.

Mercy had long struggled with deep desires that she frequently experienced as "unclean thoughts". Some of her school friends, and especially the older girls, had openly succumbed to those desires. They'd drawn Mercy into their plans, as well. Feeling guilty, she'd prayed that in time she might grow out of those unclean thoughts. Becoming a nun seemed a better way to rid herself of the torture of those thoughts and those wicked desires.

She had no idea that her misadventures at boarding school had brought her to the attention of the Order of the Mount and of the convent. There had been nothing serious. A group of students had been involved in a minor scandal -- some of the girls had been involved in improper behaviour linked to teenage hormones and exploration. Mercy had been implicated but it had been found that her part was only minor and she'd escaped sanction.

Nonetheless, there was enough to suggest that Sister Mercy offered some real promise to the Order of the Mount and its inner secret circle. Gaining new members was difficult, not least because the inner circle had pledged not to seduce young women or to lead them astray. Their service was aimed at priests and community members who could aid their work as nuns. Bedding other nuns would be a distraction. And, so, great care was needed to identify and recruit nuns with the necessary talents.

Thus came the day that Mercy was sitting in the office of the convent head -- Sister Ignatius. She was a surprisingly young woman and Mercy thought her quite attractive. That was another problem for Mercy. She'd long denied her obvious desire for women. Perhaps that, too, was something she would grow out of. After all, the boarding school had been an all-female affair from students to staff. The decision to enter a holy order was intended to give her more exposure to the real world. To see that her own desires were not so important. Mercy did her best to focus as Mother Ignatius spoke to her.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Lillian," said the nun with a warm smile.

Lillian was the pupil's given name. She would not become Sister Mercy until after her training. If she chose to complete that training. Mother Ignatius already knew that there would be doubts in the mind of the younger woman.

"You are a very talented pupil. With much promise. But I was a little surprised that you joined the convent after your troubles at school."

"But Sister... I was a dedicated student. My grades at boarding school were first class. I promise I won't give any trouble."

"Yes, first class in academics," replied the teacher, her eyes dropping to the papers in front of her. "I have your file from the school and I can see that you topped almost every subject." The head paused. "And I can see that you were involved in activities that resulted in some students being punished."

"Oh, Sister... that was nothing, really. I didn't... I mean, I really didn't do anything."

"Young lady, we as nuns of the Mount do not hold to outdated, harsh attitudes about sin. And, whatever happened, your file is clear that you were above the age of consent. But I know you lied to your teachers. So please do not disgrace yourself by repeating that error with me."

Despite the Sister's reassuring words, Mercy was terrified. And blushing furiously at the thought that the head of the convent knew about her sexual experimentation. Sister Ignatius was no stranger to such things. She'd had her own experiences at the same school. The Order of the Mount had long found that place to be useful for supplying suitably talented nuns. The head continued her questioning, slowly extracting more of the details from her young student.

"It was myself and my friend, Allison. Some of the older girls locked us in a room. They told us that we had to do certain things... bad things. That if we did not, we would be punished."

Sister Ignatius cast her eyes over the form of the diminutive young woman in front of her. Lillian was quite pretty with her Chinese heritage. And she was small enough that her teachers could easily have believed that she was forced.

"This happened many times, didn't it? And you always did what they wanted?"

"Yes, Sister. They forced us to strip and to show our naked bodies. They made us touch ourselves and show our holes to them."

"And I am sure you'll try to tell me that you hated it. So what else did you do for these older girls?"

"They made us touch them. Touch their holes. One of them liked me to finger her... her pussy. She always got wet when I did that. And I had to finger Allison as well."

"And I am guessing that Allison hated it. But you, my dear, I think enjoyed it very much. So what else?"

Mercy wondered how Sister Ignatius could know that. But it was true -- she'd been more than comfortable to be handing out the humiliation to her friend.

"They spanked us. And then, after the first time, they made me spank Allison."

"And when this was discovered? When the school investigated? It seems that the teachers decided that you and Allison were the victims."

"Yes, Sister. One of the older girls was expelled. The others were punished. Allison left the school. But neither of us were punished."

"Well, youthful exploration is understandable. I suppose that in time you tried many of these things with a boy. Or boys, perhaps. You gave your virginity to a boy, perhaps?"

"No, Sister. No boys. There were no boys. I never wanted to... I would not have..."

Sister Ignatius took careful note. Her intuition had told her that Mercy was inclined towards lesbian play. There were hints in her school file that she'd not objected to sex acts with the older girls. It was true that the inner circle of the Order had need of women who were so inclined. But care would be needed with young Lillian until she became more confident in her preferences.

"And what about you and Allison? You made her practice, didn't you?" The convent head didn't know this from the file. But she sensed that the younger woman had enjoyed her exploration enough to want more -- and that she was the type of personality who enjoyed taking charge. "You made her finger your pussy? You made her touch you in other ways, didn't you?"

Lillian felt her face burn with the acknowledgment of her sinning ways. Her secrets were no such thing. But Sister Ignatius showed no sign of reproach. She was already thinking of the best person to help with Lillian's journey. Mrs Evers, a lay staff member, might be best suited.

"But the one thing I note from your file is that you showed no remorse. The teachers saw you as a victim. You let the older girls to accept all the blame. But you didn't think you'd committed any sin, did you?"

"But, Sister... they made us do those things. Those other girls. I didn't enjoy being forced... How can it be a sin when I didn't start any of it."

Lillian's response encouraged Sister Ignatius. It was clear that the girl had not objected to the games devised by her schoolmates. But she took no responsibility. Lillian had said it herself -- she didn't like to be forced. And the convent head knew now that she had young Lillian trapped.

"But you enjoyed making Allison so those things. Didn't you? I imagine that you made her touch you. Told her that it would be easier if she had a little practice. Isn't that right? And I am sure that you also told her that she should permit you to spank her. That was your idea, wasn't it?"

Sister Ignatius was guessing. None of that was detailed in the girl's file. The school's investigation had not pursued the scandal that far. But the older woman had her own fond memories of her time in the same school and her own illicit experimentation. That was how the convent head knew that a young woman, even at Lillian's age, might already show certain tendencies.

Lillian preferred to control and dominate her sex partners. The bowed head and reddened face of the novice confirmed that. The convent head had no concern about Lillian's lesbian preferences. In fact, they reinforced her choice of Mrs Evers as the next person to help to prepare Lillian for her future role in the Order of the Mount.

The head sent Lillian on her way with a gushing endorsement of her potential as a nun and encouragement to continue her academic success. Lillian was mortified by the meeting and humiliated that her deepest secrets were so easily discovered. She was certain that her plans to enter the Order had been ruined. But she was so aroused from reliving the memories of boarding school that she went to her room and masturbated furiously -- thinking all the while of beating the bottoms of those wicked, older girls.

**********************************

Mrs Margaret Evers loved her job with the convent. As a trained teacher, her official role was to assist the novices with their academic studies. She specialised in history, a topic that seemed to bore some students -- like young Lillian.

"I understand that you had your meeting with Sister Ignatius," she asked Lillian at their first meeting in the teacher's office. "She has high hopes for you. And she asked me to have this talk. To help you understand your future path."

Lillian knew she didn't need any extra tutoring, even in her history subjects. But she always strived to be polite and settled in as Mrs Evers began to recite the story of the Order of the Mount. It was the secret version -- the story of how a group of nuns, centuries earlier, had discovered that they could use sex to secure important allies and protectors, learning that carnal pleasures were not sinful but a key to helping the Order carry out is mission.

The student listened attentively, almost in disbelief. Like anyone from outside the inner circle, the story was almost impossible to believe. But Lillian knew that Mrs Evers would not lie about history. The student knew that she ought to be shocked and disgusted. Especially when Mrs Evers confessed how she had come to know these secrets.

"My husband is a powerful lawyer, you see. Some years ago, the Order really needed his high-priced services. He offered to help the nuns for a reduced fee. But the nun in charge, Mother Isabelle, arranged a different payment. She organised for a woman from the church community to visit my husband. She offered him sex, you see." It was clear that this had been a difficult experience for Mrs Evers. "But my husband was faithful and he told me what had happened. So I confronted the head of the Order. That was Mother Isabelle."

"I don't understand. The nuns sent a woman to sleep with your husband? But you work for them now? You didn't turn away from them?"

"Oh no, not at all. Once everything was explained to me. You see, Mother Isabelle was upset with me. She told me that I was blocking the work of the Order. And she told me that I should be punished. And I was ready to be punished. She had one of the nuns punish me that very day. And that was when I was told the true history."

Lillian was trying to take in all of this new information. She could guess that Mrs Evers was confessing to lesbian sex with a nun. But what should she do with this new knowledge? Why was Mrs Evers telling her such things?

"Sister Ignatius had two reasons for sending you to me," explained Mrs Evers. "You see, I still need to be punished. I still need to learn humility. And that my husband and I must serve the Order."

Lillian was stunned to hear such talk. And mortified that the Sister had revealed her secrets to one of the tutors. But she could not believe what happened next.

"I know you are young. But Sister Ignatius said you would know what to do. That you would know how to punish me."

Lilian was frozen for a moment? What should she do? Was this a test? How could Mrs Evers encourage sinful, carnal thoughts in her pupil. But Lillian knew that she could not resist. And Mrs Evers was right -- Lillian knew exactly what should happen next.

"Remove your skirt," she ordered the older woman. Lillian did not find her tutor to be overly attractive but she felt her heart race as Mrs Evers silently stood before her, unzipping her skirt and stepping out of it to reveal thin, tanned thighs and a neatly trimmed bush.

"Yes, this is how the other nun punished me. Making me do dirty things. Sinful things. I was humiliated by her for my infractions."

"Take off those underpants. Now, touch yourself. Touch your pussy," croaked Lillian, struggling to find her voice as she thrilled at the sudden power she was experiencing.

Mrs Evers was in her early thirties, experienced enough to know how to help young Lillian in her first steps as a Dominatrix. It was the nuns who had taught Margaret to understand and accept her own submissive needs. And her mission was to set Lillian on the path to become a valued member of the inner circle.

"Spread your pussy. Open it for me," was the next command as Lillian began quickly to fund her stride. She'd dreamed of having such control over another woman. "Bend over your desk and show me your sinful pussy."

"Please, Lillian. Please don't spare me. Humiliate me. Will you make me finger my hole?"

"Yes, you wicked bitch. Finger that hole. I can't believe you're already so wet. Your sins are so clear. Stick a finger into that wicked hole."

"Oh, sweet Lord. Lillian, I'm sorry but this might make me climax."

"I forbid it," cried out Lillian, now enjoying her control and power. "Why can't you obey?'

As she said that, Lillian replaced Mrs Evers finger with two of her own. It was so long since she enjoyed the soft, wet warmth of another woman's hole. Poor Allison had been so turned-off by her experience that she'd never let a woman touch her again. But Lillian knew that she lusted for female bodies.

She jammed a second finger into Mrs Evers, deliberately ignoring the older woman's throbbing clitoris. Eager to torment her first ever submissive sex partner, Lillian began to ream the soaking cunt as Margaret Evers begged for more.

"Oh, Lillian... yes, please... please use me... punish my wicked pussy..."

"You are a dirty bitch," called out Lillian, almost losing her self-control as she finger-fucked the history teacher.

"I'm cumming... can't help it... oh, please..."

Mrs Evers gripped her desk, squishing her married breasts against the hardness as the young pupil feverishly reamed her cunt. There was something delicious about being used by a student, especially one that was destined for the secretive inner circle of the Order. Margaret Evers had been shocked to discover that submission and humiliation made her sex life so much more intense. She knew that her wicked cunt was squirting out even more juices ono the small hands of the young Chinese woman.

"I'm so sorry, Lillian," said Mrs Evers in a tiny voice. She knew how to lure the inexperienced novice into exploring her as a dominating, demanding mistress. "That should not have happened. Perhaps I ought to clean you? To show how sorry I am."

The tutor slipped to her knees in front of tiny Lillian. Still half naked, she waited for the barest nod from the student before taking her wet hand. Lovingly, Mrs Evers licked and sucked the small fingers, coated in cunt juice. She rather enjoyed the taste of her own juices, moreso when she was submitting herself. There was a stab of guilt at the volume of juice she'd produced for Lillian but finally Margaret Evers was satisfied that she'd cleaned up every drop.

"You see, I need to be punished. Do you want to spank me now?"

That was an offer Lillian could not resist, Mrs Evers already knew that having been briefed by Sister Ignatius. From beside her desk, the tutor produced an old-style chalkboard ruler -- wooden and heavy. She offered it to the novice nun.

"I am ready to be punished some more. Please, dear. Please humiliate me, to show my true place."

Without another word, Mrs Evers positioned herself across her desk. He hips were resting against the edge of the hard, wooden top. Her butt was nicely presented with her feet shoulder-width apart. The pale buttocks made for the perfect target and Lillian knew that her own cunt was leaking heavily. She thrilled at the chance to deliver three firm strokes of the heavy, wooden ruler across the white flesh.

"Please, Lillian. You don't need to spare me. Give me anything you want. If you mark me then I'll be humiliated when my husband sees them."

No more encouragement was required for Lillian to grip the ruler with both hands and swing lustily against the willing arse of the older, white tutor. She had no way to judge the abuse she was administering, no way of knowing what the limits might be. Years of repressed desire and frustration surged and she beat Mrs Evers without mercy. Finally, the white arse had been turned a hue of dark, hot pink and Lillian could see that the skin was bruised nicely. It was only the fatigue in her arms that caused Lillian to stop but Mrs Evers had taken it all, happily.

"Dear Lillian. You have made me feel so much better. Please, will you let me show my gratitude?"

That afternoon was the first time Lillian had ever had her cunt eaten. She leaned back in the tutor's chair, her legs spread wide as Mrs Evers licked and sucked her to a string of the most powerful orgasms. Lillian was convinced that she was destined for Hell. She only hoped, in between shuddering orgasms, that she would share it with women like Mrs Evers.

*********************

Lillian's head was spinning after her experience with Mrs Evers. It had been exciting and wonderful. And liberating -- at last Lillian had found other people who had the same wicked, unclean thoughts as her. But she still could not believe that the Order of the Mount would want her to behave in that way. Carnal sin was a ticket to Hell. Lillian was sure of that. Mother Ignatius herself had interrogated Lillian about her earlier sexual exploration. She was sure, however, that she'd totally misinterpreted that conversation. Nuns could not act like that.

It was fortunate that Sister Agatha had spoken to Lillian the very next day. She understood the dangers of leaving the novice to her own thoughts. Lillian might do something rash like go to confession and inform a priest against the Order. She had arranged to meet Lillian in a coffee shop near the convent.

"I know what you are experiencing," said Agatha. "I was in the same position as you. But the Order showed me the truth about the Gift. And I realised it was the best way for me to serve the Order and to help carry out its mission."

Agatha was well acquainted with the ways of the secret inner circle. She was in her early 30s and quite attractive -- long brown hair with a perky bottom and full, C-cup breasts. The Order had made good use of Sister Agatha to win new friends and reward its allies.