A Picture in Black and White

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When her nipples were stretched as far as possible – fully two inches – the tension on the chain began to pull at her pendulous breasts, tugging them downward, too. But that was nothing compared to the lips of her poor pussy, which now must have been stretched out and up to the maximum extent possible – three or four inches, at least. The sharp teeth held fiercely to the soft skin, turning it a dark shade of crimson where they bit in. Still her master continued to crank the lever.

With her pussy pulled open as widely as possible – we could see the dark, glistening hole of her vagina oh-so-clearly – the continued levering of the handle began to affect tension only on the upper part of the chain. Apparently some sort of slip gear in the tiny, watch-like movement could detect maximum resistance on one side, and shift all its leverage to the other. As a result, the chains focused their pull solely on Diane's full breasts. With her nipples already stretched to the maximum possible extent, the lever began tugging resolutely at the firm flesh of her tits. In the blink of an eye, her breasts were distended two inches, then three – then four. Diane whimpered. Still her master did not stop.

'Click, click, click,' the little handle went, back and forth – until poor Diane's breasts were stretched down to her naval. Her taut nipples added another two inches to the lewd distension, until finally – painfully, shamefully, outrageously – two or three final cranks of the lever brought her nipples, at last, into contact with the stretched lips of her wet cunt. There her master stopped, turning around to grin at us wickedly.

Somehow I managed to tear my gaze away for a second, eager to see how Brigitte was reacting. I was not disappointed. Alan's fingers were deep in my wife's pussy, and glistened with her excitement as he slid them in and out. She accepted his probing with abandon, her hips gyrating on his big hand and her breath coming in short gasps – but her eyes remained fixed firmly on the lewd scene before her. I turned back to the window myself.

At that point, Evan stepped away from the bench, to fetch something from a cabinet on the wall behind. He walked gingerly, a result of his enormous erection and his thick, heavy balls, which banged against his inner thighs. He wasted no time in finding what he needed, and came back to her upturned bottom, both hands full. I caught my breath again at the sight of what he carried. In his left was a tube of KY jelly; in the other, a short, thick, black latex dildo, an exact replica of the head of an erect penis. It was only three or so inches long, but easily that wide in diameter, and fitted to an oval-shaped leather base. A thin leather strap, maybe six inches long, dangled from the side of the base.

Slowly, almost lovingly, he removed the cap from the tube and squirted a generous amount of the lubricant onto the dildo, coating it liberally. Then, with a quick glance toward the window, he held the dildo up so Diane could see it, and addressed her briefly.

"Diane, my sweet, I thought I'd just say that because you seemed to enjoy the best man's cock in your bottom so much, I would try to replicate that a bit." With that, he reached over with one hand and spread the cheeks of her ass, revealing her puckered anus. Then, without the slightest hesitation, he took the tip of the greased dildo, pressed it against her crinkled hole, and pushed hard and fast. The fat, black plug slid home without stopping, so fast it took Diane's breath away – and ours, as well. Before we could blink, the dildo sat nestled in her rectum, the tender ring of her anus stretched lewdly around the thick shaft. She moaned softly, but her trainer was unrelenting, pushing the last half-inch into her hot bowels, so that all we could now see was the leather base. He stood back to admire his work. Diane just whimpered softly.

"David, come over here," Evan then ordered, which took us all by surprise – no doubt David most of all, who had been sitting quietly to the side, almost unnoticed, watching Diane's training and discipline with mute fascination. Who knew what thoughts or confusion whirled in his mind?

But he did as ordered, coming slowly over to the foot of the bench on which his new bride now sat so flagrantly on display. He could barely tear his eyes from her body and the implements of training that now held it captive.

"Yes?" he asked, somewhat meekly.

"You seem to be getting far too much pleasure out of all of this, my man," Evan said with a grin. "Do you like what you see?"

"I – I'm not sure," David began to stammer.

"That hard-on you're sporting is giving you away, don't you think?" the black man then asked. David began stammering again, but was cut off.

"Take your clothes off," Evan ordered.

"What!?" David choked out, looking alarmed.

"You heard me." Evan's voice had dropped in timbre, suddenly sounding more menacing.

David paused briefly, then obviously thought better of it. Quickly he undid his bowtie and his cummerbund, threw them aside, and unbuttoned the black onyx studs that held his ruffled shirt. He slid it off his shoulders. We noticed he was extremely fit – well-toned and without an ounce of fat. His stomach muscles rippled.

He kicked off his shoes, and pulled his socks off. The he unbuttoned the waistband of his black trousers and slid them off. There he paused, standing only in his boxer shorts.

"Well?" Evan asked. David blushed, knowing he was undressing for an audience – and that his body would give him away.

Indeed it did; as he slid his shorts off, his cock sprang to attention, standing out stiff and proud. His excitement over his wife's discipline could no longer be denied. Or perhaps it was due to the prospect of what was to happen next to him -- who could tell?

Evan regarded him with a look of vague amusement. Then he said, very firmly, "Come over here to where Diane can see you without turning her head too far. Get on your knees."

"Huh?" was all David could stammer out. But the look on Evan's face was fierce, and David quickly did as ordered, sinking down to his knees at the front of the training bench. Diane had turned her head to the left as far as she could and was watching with fascination.

It did not take much to figure out what was about to happen. The question all of us had was why?

I looked over at Alan, who seemed to be anticipating my inquiry. He looked steadily at me and said quietly, "Regardless of the type of program, or a wife's specific requirements, we always train the husband as well. It's only fair. Surely Charles mentioned that to you?"

My heart sank. Suddenly I remembered Charles' comment the first night he came to the house – about how much more pleasure a wife would get from her own training if she knew of, if she could see, her partner's participation as well. My heart settled just above my stomach, where they flip-flopped together nervously. Swallowing hard, I turned my attention – way too eagerly, I'm embarrassed to say – back to David and Evan.

Chapter XXXIX

David did not disappoint us – nor did he disappoint Evan. Who knows whether he'd ever had any experience with this before, but he took to it like a natural. Perhaps he knew he had no choice.

Perhaps he felt he owed it to his new wife, whose own discipline had far exceeded the bounds of decency. Perhaps he simply and quickly discovered he enjoyed it.

Who knows?

There was no denying, though, the eagerness and thoroughness – the accomplished and ready skill – with which he took the big, black cock.

Evan started out by having David lick just the helmeted tip. David momentarily held back, but perhaps it was merely to retain some tiny little shred of independence. It was not long, though, before his eyes closed and his tongue darted out and began to flick the deep purple-colored head of Evan's magnificent penis. Around the top and sides, and then, unbidden, flicking at the sensitive frenum underneath, as though he knew instinctively exactly what Evan liked and wanted. Which, of course, being a man, he would.

Diane watched in frustrated fascination as her husband performed oral sex on this handsome black stud. She stared as Evan gently took David's head with both hands and pulled his mouth firmly onto his bobbing shaft. She sucked in her breath sharply as her trainer then slowly but surely guided David's head up and down on the thick, black penis, his lips stretched wide around the hard flesh. And she continued to watch, spellbound, as Evan unceremoniously – and obviously with great pleasure – fucked her husband's mouth.

At that point Evan added insult to injury to the poor, young man now so obviously in his control. He leaned down – his cock still deep in David's mouth – and began to address him in a hoarse whisper, just loud enough for Diane to hear. Not surprisingly, the microphones in the room picked up every word.

"You're very good at this, David," he began. "Obviously you've done this before, yes?"

David shook his head vigorously, without letting go of Evan's dick.

"Oh, I think you have," Evan continued. "Either that... or you simply love doing it. Would that be right?" Again, David shook his head, but without the same vigor. Evan pressed on with his teasing.

"Have you sucked big cocks before? Maybe just a few times? I'm sure you have. You know how to do it just right – not too hard, not too soft. And look at how much of it you can take down your throat at once – it must be four or five inches, at least!" David moaned softly.

Evan pressed on. "Something you've never told your young wife about, right? How you've secretly practiced getting black men ready for her? Isn't that right?" He paused again, sliding David's head slowly up and down on his big rod, which glistened from his wet mouth.

"What else have you been practicing, my lovely young man? Maybe how to be taken like a woman? From behind?

"Dressed just like one, perhaps?" he went on. "In tiny lace panties... maybe in a black, lace garter belt and stockings and heels? Would you like that? Hmmm?"

Diane craned her neck around even further and whispered urgently, "Yesss!"

David paused for half a beat as the implications of Evan's words and Diane's agreement sunk in. And then, amazingly, he began licking and sucking even harder, trying to urge the thick black dick as far down his throat as he could. Then he slid it out of his mouth for a second – but only to push it up towards Evan's hard belly, in order to get access to his heavy, chocolate-brown sac. Evan's big, tight balls, so smooth and round, beckoned David's waiting mouth. Without a second's hesitation, he began licking them both fervently, running his wet tongue around and across each one, making them shine with his saliva. Then he gently sucked the left one into his mouth, rolling it around carefully, like a fragile egg, before letting it slip out, reluctantly, and taking the right one in just as carefully.

"Ahhh...my exquisite bitch," murmured Evan. "You do that so well!" And then, more harshly, "Take me back into your mouth...quick!" David did as ordered, sucking three or four inches of the big dick back between his lips. Evan pushed hard, trying to get even more of it in, and as he did, grasped David's head tightly. "Every drop, my little bitch," he bent down and ordered. "Swallow every drop, or Diane will pay."

We looked up briefly at Diane, who nodded eagerly, transfixed by the scene before her. David nodded obediently and grabbed Evan's hips with his hands, waiting expectantly. Evan lost no time. With barely a moan, the handsome black stud let loose with stream after stream of hot semen.

David, to his credit, did his best. Perhaps if this hadn't been his first time, he might actually have been able to handle Evan's tribute. Perhaps not. Evan's raw manliness and the state of his excitement might have been too much for anyone to take, however accomplished.

At first we could see David's Adam's apple bobbing frantically, trying to cope with the gush of sticky cum pouring into his waiting mouth. It was quickly apparent, however, that he was physically unable to swallow such a torrent. Evan's sperm leaked from David's mouth and slid down his chin and cheeks, despite frantic efforts to swallow the thick, creamy load. There was just too much. Soon the drops on his chin turned to rivulets, then streams, dripping onto his naked chest, his belly – and even onto his thick cock, now long and hard, standing up straight and proud and jerking with excitement.

"Naughty boy," Evan said to him quietly, still holding David's head firmly, the sperm-slick shaft deep in his mouth. "Show me how well you clean up, and I'll consider going easy on Diane," he continued. David merely nodded meekly and, swallowing the last mouthful of cum, did as Evan said. Slowly and carefully he licked up and down the black shaft, lapping up the long, sticky tendrils of semen that trailed from Evan's magnificent penis. Over, under...even down to Evan's tight balls, David sucked and licked every drop of sperm from the black man's dick. Diane watched in rapt attention, the glistening of her stretched pussy belying her enormous excitement at the scene before her.

Finally David was finished, and looked up at Evan expectantly. Evan regarded him. "Not bad, my sweet little slut. Not bad at all." He turned to Diane. "Your husband sucks cock like a pro, Diane, doesn't he?"

Diane nodded. Evan smiled softly.

"Perhaps he does other things just as well. Do you think?"

Diane nodded again, but this time had the courtesy to blush. Evan pressed on.

"What else do you think he does well?" Evan asked rhetorically. "Do you think he would take a cock like a woman?" Diane and David both gasped softly.

"Maybe dressed up as I described?" Evan went on. "In panties and stockings...taking it up his tight ass? Would you like to see that, Diane?"

David moaned, and looked down. Diane was beside herself. "Oh, oh...yes. Please!" she finally managed to stammer out.

David's face was a picture of confusion, concern and deep, shameful excitement, if such a mixture of emotions were possible all at the same time. Evan looked at him and merely laughed.

"Looks like it's shaping up to be an interesting marriage." He paused. "Well, there will be time enough for that, I can assure you. Now, though, I need to finish with Diane. After all, David" – here he looked pointedly at the unfortunate young man – "you didn't really do a very good job, did you? So Diane has to be punished."

We all, once again and collectively, caught our breath.

Evan was the picture of efficiency. He stood up, and without ceremony, went over to Diane's upturned bottom. He reached up, and began toying with the plug that filled her tight anus. "Do you enjoy this, my sweet?" he asked as he twirled the thick dildo in her bottom.

Diane merely nodded.

"I think there's something you'll enjoy even more," he said with another smile, and grasped the leather base of the intruding phallus. Slowly he began to pull it out. Diane moaned, but reluctantly began to let it go...to relax the tight muscles of her ass that kept it captive, and let it slide out.

With a sigh, she let the thick, latex dildo slide from her stretched hole.

Evan wasted no time. He grasped the artificial penis by the base and walked around to face Diane. He looked meaningfully at her. "According to David, you liked the exchange of cock between your ass and mouth," he said imperiously. Diane shook her head from side to side. "Noooo..." she murmured.

"Not good enough," Evan said. Diane whimpered. "Open wide," he ordered.

"No!" Diane exclaimed.

"Yes," Evan answered firmly and authoritatively. "Open up."

Diane whimpered again. And then, as we all watched in fascination, she opened her mouth widely.

Evan hesitated not one second. With one, quick movement, he slid the thick dildo into her open and waiting mouth. It slid home, until the leather base fit snugly around her lips. She looked up at Evan, partly in alarm, partly in subjugation. It was an odd, erotic look. Evan ignored her. With innate authority, he grasped the dangling leather strap and looped it around her neck. Then he grabbed the tiny clasp at its end and fastened it back onto the leather base. Diane was his – now, and forever.

Diane was held, strapped and firm, the thick dildo in her mouth, which prevented any further protestations. We all looked on in awe and admiration.

"It's time for Diane's discipline," Evan said. "The discipline she's going to get as a result of your failure, David," he added wickedly.

"No!" he replied. But his tone held a certain air of inevitable resignation.

"Yes," Evan answered simply.

With that he walked over to the cabinet at the rear wall, and began to remove things, rummaging through a variety of implements. Finally, he found what he was looking for. Slowly, he turned back to us, and to the poor newlywed, now lying so naked, and open, before him.

In his hand lay a long, black leather whip.

Chapter XL

As we waited, as we so breathlessly anticipated the next move of this dominant black master, Alan cut in.

"It's time," he said, without ceremony. "We've seen enough of this little display. It's Brigitte's turn."

My heart fell at not being able to witness Diane's further discipline – then soared at the prospect of what might come.

I looked over at my wife, still dressed so provocatively in her tiny bra and panties. She looked nervous, agitated – yet excited at Alan's words.

"This way," he said. Alan then walked down the hall about 20 paces, all of us trailing behind. He stopped at yet another door, then turned and pressed a small button set into the doorframe. Within seconds, the door opened, and a 'hostess' stood there, waiting expectantly. She looked at Alan with a wry grin, knowing all along why we were here.

"Yes?" she inquired.

"Ellen, I'd like you to prepare Brigitte for us, please," was all he said. Ellen smiled at looked Brigitte up and down, obviously happy to oblige.

"It would be a pleasure, sir," she replied. "Was there something special you had in mind for her?"

Alan pondered for a brief moment. "Something revealing will do," he answered, and smiled at the irony as he cast an eye up and down my already nearly-naked wife. "Your pick today, " he added with a smile.

We saw Brigitte gulp, and catch her breath. Surely she must have somehow felt more naked in front of this woman than she did in front of the men who'd been playing and teasing with her. It was just in keeping with the competitive nature of the sexes. I knew how much more critical women were of one another – how many comparisons they would make between one another's bodies.

Ellen was obviously not one to keep waiting. "Come in," she demanded somewhat harshly, and Brigitte complied. Ellen beckoned Brigitte in. She urged Charles, me and Alan in, as well. We obeyed quickly, eager to see what was to come next.

It was a small dressing room, its hardwood floor carpeted in rich oriental rugs, its walls decorated in tasteful, dark-red-flowered Victorian wallpaper. It was an anachronism to all the modern décor we'd seen so far, but I wasn't really surprised. I was beginning to feel that each individual involved in this club had their own little quirks and freedoms. This homage to John Russell and the naughty Victorians was just another little ironic twist.

Soft lighting came from two or three small gilt lamps with dark shades. To the left was an ornate, built-in dressing table and mirror. To the right, a heavy wooden door, but where it led to neither Brigitte nor the rest of us had a clue.

What was most unique about this room, however, were the clothing racks built in to three of the walls. All women's clothing -- and most of it, I suddenly realized, lingerie -- or something close to lingerie. Sheer chiffon blouses and skirts, leather halters, black satin demi-bras, white, 1950-style girdles with garters, seamed stockings in a score of styles and colors; vinyl garter belts, half a dozen styles of crotchless panties...